Who /manual labor/ here

>get a business degree
>tl;dr get hired in a factory as an engineering technician
>good money, bennies, coworkers
>I’m the lowest ranking guy and do shitty manual labor jobs

It’s not worth the money anymore. The loss of respect I get for doing manual labor from coworkers and others is fucking hell. Im the whipping boy of my group and my self worth is shot from doing all this menial crap. I wish I could just get a respectable desk job. I dont tell anyone outside of work that I do manual labor because I’m so ashamed of it. Girls with degrees don’t respect you and my buddies would look down on me. My parents don’t even know.

I don’t get why you all jack off to muh trades so much.

"The loss of respect I get for doing manual labor"
If you're worried about the opinions of people who do not respect some genuine manual labor you're a fucking cuck.
The females are bitches.
And you're a god damn book learned slant eyed nerd.
Fix yourself. It's your fault not your circumstances fault.

why not do anything with your degree?

>business being anything but a meme degree

Learned too late

t. rural retard

Most people with a 100+ IQ realize how degrading it is and how looked down you are on in society for it. Who wants work a shitty, I respected job?

manual labor is suitably respectable and masculine as long as it is done outside of work e.i hobbies, fixing shit.

doing manual labor for money means you're stupid and poor. stop being stupid and poor.

I'm glad I went into academia

I only have to read/write, fuck 2nd year undergrads and give a lecture every now and then.

You live in a weird culture. I get more respect and women than ever since getting a trade instead of my old office job.

>law degree and Masters
>last job was minimum wage now unemployed

If you're making good money stay with it. Respect does on the most part not come from your job. Do you rate girls because of their shit degrees and jobs?
Generally girls have no idea of what is respectable behavior anyway.

Just tell people you are an engineering technician. Nobody knows what that involves and it sounds respectable enough. A lot of jobs aren't really respectable these days.
You are not defined by your job. There are plenty of men who do shitty jobs but who are cool, confident and act like a boss. Do other shit to increase your confidence and don't let people treat you with a lack of respect. but make money and you will work your way up.

His job doesn't sound too terrible. Sounds like he has to fix machines and other high level things. It's just degrading because he's constantly surrounded by others higher up like the engineers, office workers and women that don't help at all.

I trim trees for a living and people love me. Kids think climbing trees or using big-ass machinery is cool, bitches see my tanned muscular body and get wet as all fuck and men routinely offer me coffee and beer as gratitude for trimming their trees. When a storm hits, we're treated as heroes when we roll into town. You just have a shit job you cry baby beta faggot. Working hard labor makes a man out of you.

It’s because your lazy and I have masters in business and worked a desk job for 1 week decided that I hate having a boss so I quit. I went home and worked for my dads HVAC company that he owns. I got all my certifications and started hiring other guys to do the work for me.

>business degree
>manual labor

But... why? Go work in outside sales nigga. It’s white collar and if you’re good you can make a ton of money even in your first year. Or look into recruiting - good corporate recruiters also make a shitload of money. Why did you take a manual labor job when you have a degree? Makes zero sense m8

Thats basically it, yes. Fucks with my self respect though like he said

About the girls thing, not a valid comparison because women aren’t the breadwinner. What do you think gets her wet- engineering tech or law student?

Probably law student desu

Its hard to find a good job and you cant be picky when you have bills to pay.
I work manual labor in a factory too, even though I have an engineering degree.
You have to take what you can get, and the pay is slightly better than walmart at least.

meant to reply to

Degrees don't guarantee that you will be a manager in a year, but it does guarantee your upward mobility. There will be positions that open up that you couldn't get without said degree.

You will find that there will be hicks without a GED in your company that will get nowhere for a very long time. Then they will complain after working for 10 years and getting laid off.

Now, the debt is still bad but the long-term perks do come to fruition. A position could open up that allows your degree some use, same with mine. I applied for an IT department position with a police department and after they looked at my skill set in school they switched me up. Just keep working and boosting our economy you giant faggot. This is most adult's experience.

This idea is one of the problems in modern society. More women are going to university than men now and once they have graduated who would you rather employ a 21 year old girl or a 21 year old boy?
Everyone wants to have young fertile girls around even if they are annoying. Like you say lots of young men aren't respected they have to earn it.
This situation leaves lots of young women earning more and progressing quicker than men.
A good amount of men are no longer going to be the breadwinner now. You need 2 incomes now anyway.

A lot of law graduates are nerds.

The point I'm trying to make is you can't rely on your job to get success with girls and you probably shouldn't even look at it in that way.

For the most part peoples job are not glamorous or exciting. Most men don't tell a girl or anyone

>hey I do this for work and then they go wow so exciting

Most people have to do sales or some administrative job, boring shit.

You won't always be the youngest guy being bossed around. Make money and work on other areas of your life when can.

You're ashamed that you work. LOL....wtf

white collar jobs admin job are usually just make work jobs. white collar think and plan jobs have some respect. but blue collar jobs is mans boldest venture.

>t. IT who made a terrible mistake and working to fix it. see you in be field lads!

>business degree
>engineering technician
>manual labour

Yes, we all know women working was a mistake

That's not going to change anytime soon

This guy is mostly right.
You are In a lot better position than think. You have a degree, are in one of the best countries and you are working.

Most people hate their job. Keep at yours and make money and get experience. The US dollar travels well, take some holidays to break things up and get new experiences. You can live like a king in other countries

Shoulda got a science degree.

t. Grad student

>Most people with a 100+ IQ realize how degrading it is and how looked down you are on in society for it. Who wants work a shitty, I respected job?

After reading those two sentences I have determined your IQ to be nigger tier. Now go sweep the floor, Tyrone.

Lmao, I'm the exact opposite. I have a good desk job, but tell the girls I duck that i do construction work.