Welcome to end of the slippery slope bootlickers

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

Welcome to end of the slippery slope bootlickers. For decades you've praised cops for murdering unarmed blacks for "not following simple instructions" and now we know this can happen to any American regardless of race. There's no putting the genie back in the bottle now.
Right-wing propganda has placed our cops above the law and has granted them access to military grade weaponry to "protect the public". To even critize cops is considered politically incorrect even though the right claims to be against political correctness.
Trump plans to increase cops' budget and weaponry over the next few years. Not all cops are bad. In fact, most are good but the relentless bootlicking has given them so much power that manlets who drop out of school can murder you without reprocussions. These cops will continue to
destroy families, and you're unironically ok with this. In fact, you voted for this. MAGA i guess...

All urls found in this thread:

neighborhoodscout.com/az/crime
neighborhoodscout.com/in/brazil/crime
youtube.com/watch?v=oRwdFplrspM
youtube.com/watch?v=FYSsCaUFexw&t=27s
youtube.com/watch?v=BzSsLiBPX38&t=1m9s
youtube.com/watch?v=RT2KJ93SeNE
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/08/27/trump-restores-program-sending-surplus-military-weapons-equipment-to-police/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/914434002345431040
youtube.com/watch?v=QafyGu7zn08
youtube.com/watch?v=-n7flvktFk0
youtube.com/watch?v=3edVd6-SJgs
youtube.com/watch?v=7vaj_nQNMHA
youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw
youtube.com/watch?v=n1pJe_Tcdeg
azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2017/11/14/former-mesa-police-sergeant-backs-decision-mitch-brailsford-fatal-shooting/864693001/

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

cop points a gun at you and tells you not to reach behind your hip, and makes it very clear that, if you do, he will kill you

you reach behind your hip anyway and get shot

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

The right
You mean stormfags and boomer neocons who were subject to decades of military grade, mass mind control?

Benjamin Gonzalez
Benjamin Gonzalez

cops say dont make a mistake
cops proceed to make 4 mistakes trying to open a hotel door

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

On the bright side this should destroy gun control movements
Only cops should have gu-

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

Arizona is more crime infested and more violent than Brazil. And more mongrelized.
Of course the cops will be more violent and dangerous there. Are you retarded?

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

this
fuck you OP

Christopher Rodriguez
Christopher Rodriguez

Its just part of the fall into degeneracy. The cops have to match the shit happening on the streets. Equal and opposite reaction. The deal with the cops going overboard will only get worse as time goes on because laws are so lax. In 50 years there will be full blown firefights, lasting days, between LEOs and niggers. It will be like Rhodesia.

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

I think too many people here are taking this personally because he's around most of our age and was pretty damn successful.

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

Noice

Alexander Smith
Alexander Smith

Cops show up like Rambo for minor disturbances like this.
Any time there's an active shooter or real problem that requires police intervention they're nowhere to be found doing nothing of use.

Really makes you think.

Bentley Sullivan
Bentley Sullivan

you are assuming people that weren't before, are upset now, because the race is different

in reality nobody cares

except you

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

The cop also said, "if you think you're going to fall, place your hands on the small of your back". Isn't that what the victim possibly did? He was following instructions.

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

how many times must we go through this in these threads?

The cops could have easily subdued him in that hallway without spending all of that time making him crawl. He was put under extreme pressure, you can tell from his body language that he'd given up.

the sergeant screaming "we're going to shoot you if you do X" made the guy with the rifle on high alert and that ultimately lead to his downfall.

There were a dozen ways this could have went better. It was all on the police that it didn't.

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

Go to war with cops

How could that possibly end well?

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

[citation needed]

Boomer detected

Noah Jones
Noah Jones

as many times as you faggots keep making threads to push the issue. stop trying to make a chimpout happen, it's not gonna happen.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

cop wants to play simon says
you lose the game
get shot

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Brandon Mitchell
Brandon Mitchell

At the end of the day triggermanlet got an innocent verdict and the one giving the psycho commands was Sgt. Charles Langley, who immediately retired and fled to the philippines after this incident.

Moving forward, just remember this if you are ever put into the position that the victim was in.
Lay down, palms up, legs spread
CRAAAAAWL towards me
"Come arrest me, im not moving" and remain absolutely motionless.

William Hill
William Hill

if you think you're going to fall, place your hands on the small of your back
place your hands on the small of your back
No he absolutely did not say that

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

The cops lose.

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

Why is this shit being spammed. It's been proven this cop was justified. Move the fuck on.

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

whats boomer about it? neuter the cop and criminals take over. its already been demonstrated in cities all over the US.

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

You sure?

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

be drunk
walk out of hotel room normally
five men with rifles start screaming at you and threaten to kill you
DONT MOVE AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP BUT ALSO CRAWL TOWARDS ME WITH YOUR LEGS CROSSED
at this point your brain is probably completely 404'd
pants come down, reach instinctively to pull them up
BAMBAMBAMBAMBAM

The fact that cops can kill you without even knowing that you're armed is already fucking retarded, but anyone defending this situation would probably still lick boot if the pigs were raping and slaughtering their family.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

Stop making excuses for this dumb faggot. Cop was justified.

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

Well when the population is armed, the law enforcement will get a bit harsh dealing with hairy situations. It's the price that has to be paid for keeping your guns.

Some trigger happy ones like in this case will result in some innocent dude getting shot.

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

it's acab anarchist losers that can't see beyond race trying to construct some kind of double standard. report and hide

David Foster
David Foster

thinks the government would bomb their own cities, just to kill a nigger

probably true, kek

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

Ooh someone post the red team thing for this dumbass..

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Did langley get fired? He should be if he hasn't been.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

Any time there's an active shooter or real problem that requires police intervention they're nowhere to be found doing nothing of use.

Sadly, this so much. Then you buy a gun to protect yourself and some retarded cop freaks out over your right to have one.

What really gets my goat is the fact the cop got off and no conviction, fucking bullshit.

And honestly, why didn't the judge let the jury see the video? Any lawyer fucks here?

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

This. Sgt. Charles Langley is the one that needs to face justice. A senior officer hyping up the situation like that. Triggermanley was only what? 23? And his leading senior officer was projecting that much fear and hostility? I dont blame him for shooting when the victim reached for his waistband all things considered.

I do however think Sgt. Charles Langley needs to face justice for thi-shit he fled to the Philippines, i wonder why?

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

Go above cops.

Cops will never be held accountable for their froward crimes, because it sets a bad precedent. You serfs don't want to get in the habit of holding your criminal elite accountable to the laws they encumber you with. Bad standards... Slippery slopes. You need to be protected from yourself. Do you have something to hide?

Colton Young
Colton Young

It's up to a male relative of the victim to get justice for him. Go after the guy who shot him, the rest of the cops who participated, their families, the captain of the department, and the judge, etc.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

He retired immediately after this incident and fled to the philippines to make little boys crawl across the floor

Christian Price
Christian Price

cop was justified
not if the jury actually did their job and convicted him, you bootlicking idiot

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

Support for cops is neither inherently right-wing or left-wing, since they exist in every society. Left-wingers are very keen on passing laws to control individual lives, laws which can only be enforced by militarized police.

Cops are generally drawn from the pool of young men in any society and so they tend to reflect that society, for good or evil. If the society encourages bullying and abuses of authority, the cops will do the same; if it encourages petty corruption, the cops will take bribes. They're a symptom of decline, not a cause

Jack Price
Jack Price

I'm just glad it was blocked to the public until after Trump was elected.

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

It wasnt the manlets fault.
It was Sgt. Charles Langley's fault.
Whoever is posting these threads want you to get mad at the wrong person

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

its already been demonstrated in cities all over the US.
[citation needed]

Can't see the forest for the trees
Muh graven images

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

"We need cops to act like niggers to deal with niggers killing white people"
cops acting like niggers kill white people
"This is fine"

On the day of the rope, bootlickers will hang with the rest of them.

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

This isn't about race, this is about listening to order, and the degenerate failed to do exactly that. Forget you OP, you racebaiting Shariablue shill.

Sage.

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

FPBP

Connor Turner
Connor Turner

No it isn't you retard. Go to SoCal for a week.

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

Yes, he did. Rewatch the video

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

and now we know this can happen to any American regardless of race

Once you factor in crime rates and interaction figures whites are already more likely to be shot by cops than blacks.

Is your IQ ~ 85 by any chance?

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

more crime infested than Brazil
has the safest city in the country

Ian Morris
Ian Morris

Wasn't even this guy playing simon says. GTFO shariablue shill

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

I agree with bait wholeheartedly

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

That fact is, that the victim should not have listened to the officer's orders. He should have laid down face down on the ground with arms outstretched in front of him with Palms up, and legs spread. He should have remained motionless and make the police officers approach him in order to detain him. It was very obvious that all of the police officers involved were on Extreme high alert and it doesn't make any sense to why they would want a threat approaching them. Even if it was because they thought that someone else may have been in the room. If you remain motionless on the ground they will not have any reason to shoot you. If you are drunk and they tell you to crawl towards them. Do not. I repeat do not crawl towards them as there are a million ways in which any action you take can be perceived as a threat since you are already in motion. This is the one time or one scenario in which disobeying police officer's orders would save you your life.

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

Howww? Dude was crawling on the ground

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

Less police state more 2nd amendment

Mass shootings are frequently false flags used as fear propaganda

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

And what happens when the cops become criminals?

Josiah Evans
Josiah Evans

AZ has a higher crime rate, violent and nonviolent, than Brazil. Not up for debate.

neighborhoodscout.com/az/crime
neighborhoodscout.com/in/brazil/crime

Logan Green
Logan Green

It wasnt the manlets fault.
It was Sgt. Charles Langley's fault.

I agree

Whoever is posting these threads want you to get mad at the wrong person

They are just trying, successfully, to get a rise out of us. I bite the bait. It doesn't change the fact that the cop needs to be in jail, fuck, if that guy was black the chimping would be happening right now and the media would be all over it.

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

yes those fighter jets really were very useful in the Troubles.

jesus are you so retarded you actually think a revolt against the government would be some kind of conventional war? It'd be like Northern Ireland, people going about their normal lives and occasionally going out to shoot cops/soldiers. There are 350 million people in the United States, and hundreds of millions of miles of ground to cover.

hurr durr my tanks
there are 45,000 armored fighting vehicles, including tanks, apcs, mraps, and humvees, in the entire US military. Each one of those would have to police 7000+ people. Seems unlikely.

hurr durr my jets/drones.
Insurgents in the US wouldn't go around wearing camo and carrying rifles innawoods. HVTs would probably have shitty lives, yeah, but realistically any kind of insurgency against the US government wouldn't be centralized at all.

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

The man wasn't breaking the law to begin with.

The cop ordered him around like he was an armed criminal. Asks him to cross his legs and crawls for no reason.

Tells him if he makes a mistake he will be shot. Once again for no reason.

He was not armed nor was he a criminal.

Gets shot anyways.

Leafs.

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

suspect makes 4 mistakes before being shot
really makes me think

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

Police are great when they do their job and take care of the garbage, but they shouldn't be worshiped for just doing their job. They're public servants, not our masters.

Police worship is an evangelical neocon thing, just like taking veteran worship to insane degrees. Don't get me wrong, in the US you definitely need military-style police, but they're undeniably cogs in the military industrial complex, just like WWII vets. Ron Paul called it the warfare-welfare state.

Sebastian Thomas
Sebastian Thomas

make someone leave cover

Yeah that gets you shot. Don't be such a fucking idiot.

Carter White
Carter White

Ivankafeets demand justice. Murderers should hang in public.

Nathaniel Reed
Nathaniel Reed

Yep. Drunk civilians in fear of their life having to parent 'trained' 'peace' officers.

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

shoot someone on the ground who is laying motionlessly with palms up

Gonna be a LOT harder to explain that one in the court room

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

Can they file a civil suit against him or the police department?

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

Billions in the army
Billions for companies
Billions for the police

Where the hell does he get that money from?

Jace Rodriguez
Jace Rodriguez

you fucking up is somebody elses problem
found the problem with your story

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

This is what happens when you have a militarized police force without military training. To be clear, I have ZERO problem with a militarized police force, in fact i think in a society with AR-15s publicly available it's ludicrous and dangerous for our law enforcement to not have more firepower. They need the training to match. They go to the police academy for 6 months and then they get military-grade weaponry and are charged with protecting the public.

But they need the training to match. Our armed forces have that training, let the cops go through a modified school of infantry. Train them alongside folks being sent into combat in the middle east and I bet instances like this drop.

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

Figures a liberal would make that gay failmeme

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

Every south central of every major US city. Are you seriously in the belief that less cops will make things better for you?
nigger detected.

Thats what I am saying. Our streets get worse day by day and the cops will for suit.

Logan Scott
Logan Scott

now we know this can happen to any American regardless of race
this has been known for decades
be american
get shot

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

he was given manslaughter charges so who cares anymore?Personally I would have let him go as soon as the video showed the idiot reaching for his belt a 2nd time after the first warning.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

The fact that cops can kill you without even knowing that you're armed is already fucking retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=oRwdFplrspM
See vid. Point your finger at the screen and pull when appropriate.
More exercises at youtube.com/watch?v=FYSsCaUFexw&t=27s

That said, the cops were there because they got a "man with gun" call from some busybody woman. The officer giving orders fucked up bad and escalated the situation.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

People who claim the cop was justified have clearly never been shouted down by someone in a position of authority. It causes immense stress and your first instinct is to shut down. That's why drill sergeants go ballistic on recruits for even the prettiest things. So that you learn how to cope with stress and keep functioning during a firefight or an ambush.
you need military training to avoid getting shot in the US
Not even surprised.
Also, the dude put his hand on his back and then brought it back forward and there's clearly some hesitation from the cop, who could plainly see that his hand was empty.

Isaac Torres
Isaac Torres

The cop said mean words
This must be a /leftypol/ thread apparently you soy boys think the dead fucks flailing arms and crying is appropriate behavior for an adult to act.

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

I checked those maps, the second link goes to nothing. Also, I'm color blind, but still, the second link is bullshit.

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

yeah, the cops needlessly putting him in a position to where he could easily fuck up isn't their fault.

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

rekt
Wh-who cares, man?

David Cook
David Cook

Consider ending your life

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

neighborhoodscout.com

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

they're not in Afghanistan for christ sake

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

Here we go again, what a faggot.

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

easily
raise your hands and shuffle towards the door. It's not hard Einstein. Even easier based on the fact the fucking woman did it 5 seconds earlier. You are now more stupid than the woman in the video.

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

he killed that cumskin because they deserve to die.

Wyatt Mitchell
Wyatt Mitchell

appropriate behavior for an adult to act.

have you ever had 4 guys point guns at you for a reason you are unaware of telling you to do things or else you're going to be shot?

Cooper Peterson
Cooper Peterson

I'm an anti-gun liberal but I hate this argument.

You realize that the strength of any nation is not it's military or it's equipment, it's its infrastructure & economy. Take away those things and you do not have a nation, take away the military and you have denmark.

In the event of an armed uprising, the US is not going to drop hellfire missiles or anything else on it's citizenry. It's not going to destroy it's roads and homes and risk hundreds of dead bystanders. It will come down to people vs people.

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

Right-wing propganda has placed our cops above the law
Bull fucking shit. Leftist and neocon authoritarians are the ones militarizing police. Have you ever heard of the Bundy standoff?
has granted them access to military grade weaponry
Trump signed an exec order banning surplus military gear being given to the police. Get educated you retard. This is a right v left issue, and the leftists (as always) are on the wrong side.

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

He's trying to lure them out of cover. Play a strategy game.

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

Yeah they are. Your police are too afraid to do anything about your terrorists or you'd have events like this every day.

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

raise your hands and shuffle towards the door
That's not what he was told to do, though.

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

Taking away an economy is easier when there is no military to go through.

I cannot believe you didn't think it out.

Brody Carter
Brody Carter

God damn you to hell, you useless embarrassment

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

he was told to keep his legs crossed and to move forward by doing little pushup things and the guy responded by putting his hands behind his back super fact.

Adam White
Adam White

it was. you can lie all you want he used the words crawl but the woman did it 5 seconds earlier so he had an example to go off of. At worst he would keep his hands raised and uncross his legs to move but putting his hand on his belt was darwin award tier.

Brandon Wright
Brandon Wright

This.

If people couldn't tolerate being yelled at while under the threat of death then we'd never have fought any wars.

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

This. The manlet problem is growing.

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

Have you ever heard of the Bundy standoff?

you mean that dick who was grazing his cattle on public land without paying taxes for it then called out to all the wannabe hero militia groups that the mean government was oppressing him? all of which culminating into a retarded standoff with militia types defending a douchebag thinking they're protecting the little man?

this same guy who retardedly endagered his entirely family because he wanted to go down like a legend even though hes just a tax evading loser?

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

He's done gay porn before.

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

Hmm what's the worst possible thing I could do in this situation
Probably reach for my waistband
*reaches for waistband*
"ack wtf why shoot"

Him being "drunk" isn't an excuse. If a rifle pointed at you by a cop threatening to shoot you for any misstep doesn't sober you up instantly you deserve to die

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

quick rundown? Did the cop kill a nigger?

Hunter Williams
Hunter Williams

Why are Americans so scared of each other?

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

wah i think dindus should be allowed to do whatever they want!!!

literally no difference between you and blm

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

reached there twice the first time they warned him about it a second time

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

decades of "stranger danger" taught in schools

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

leaf

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

They're supposed to protect and serve and have a sense of patriotism, duty, and honor. What we have now, overall, is basically a militarized mercenary force that works for a paycheck and treats it's own civilians during peacetime as potential threats in a war zone. We aren't correcting anything when things like this happen, so it'll get worse until we do something.

Hunter Ortiz
Hunter Ortiz

No he didn't. Glad to know you would also die in that situation.

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

he reached for his paints to hitch them up because he was about to trip on them. its not the smartest move but it was practically an unconscious movement. the guy was clearly emotionally compromised and freaked the fuck out so he is going to make mistakes

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

Then your increase in and militarization of police forces should've fixed that. Why haven't they? Ah, perhaps you just need more of the same...

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

no, the cop killed a guy acting like a nigger and now these shills are trying to push this anti cop narrative because they're blm faggots in disguise

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

This faggot been doxxed yet?

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

Feel free to do your own research if the source hurts your feelings, using any website you like.

Jacob Thompson
Jacob Thompson

you are at oxygen depletion levels of retard right now. You completely ignore the call they received before coming out which was that several people had guns in a hotel. Even if the call was misinterpreted they have no way of knowing that.

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

estonian education

Noah White
Noah White

happen to any American

Who happens to be pointing a scoped rifle out a window at people.

Yeah, could happen to any of us.

Connor Rodriguez
Connor Rodriguez

CROSS YOUR LEGS
PUT YOUR HANDS ABOVE YOUR HEAD
CRAWL TOWARDS ME
DON'T MOVE
THIS ISN'T A CONVERSATION
CRAWL TOWARDS ME
DON'T UNCROSS YOUR LEGS
MOVE!
RED LIGHT
GREEN LIGHT
RED LIGHT
GREEN LIGHT
NOW CHOKE YOURSELF
GOD DAMMIT WITH MY HAND, NUMBNUTS
DON'T PULL MY FUCKIN HAND OVER THERE I SAID CHOKE YOURSELF
NOW LEAN FORWARD AND CHOKE YOURSELF
ARE YOU THROUGH GRINNING?
BULLLSHIT I CAN'T HEAR YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=BzSsLiBPX38&t=1m9s

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

Indeed, I can't believe that there are whites who are actually defending the cops.
This man had 3 children and a wife who must now live without him.
youtube.com/watch?v=RT2KJ93SeNE

Robert James
Robert James

I don't mean the name, I mean personal data and address.

Dylan Nguyen
Dylan Nguyen

implying blm isn't just as (((real))) as the (((alt right)))

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

buy a 200 dollar drone with camera
fly it up to the room in question from the outside
look in to confirm suspicions

its literally the current year, we have the technology available to make shit like this a non-issue.

Brayden Butler
Brayden Butler

there are still civil penalties the police force faces. They will probably get several million in the end.

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

but the simple instructions must be made simple. SAY WHAT AGAIN, SAY WHAT AGAIN I DARE YOU MOTHERFUCKER

the dude was clearly not a menace. But hey I prefer one idiot less that one killed cop.

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

no u

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

oh yeah totally brilliant plan as you set it up and 58 people get shot in that timeframe like in vegas.

Jordan Stewart
Jordan Stewart

He got shot for reaching for his waste-band of his ill fitting pants in a similar manner to how one would draw a concealed weapon whilst in the middle of a confrontation with police.

The police were only on scene to begin with because he was drunk and/or high and playing with a pellet gun in his room near the window in an attempt to impress a woman that was not his wife.

Nathaniel Thompson
Nathaniel Thompson

Put you right leg in
put your right leg out
put your right leg in
and shake it all about
do the hokie pokie
and turn yourself around
that's what it's all about

Come on man, they have been teaching these instructions to children for years , that retard should of been able to do the hokie pokie drunk off his ass

Austin Scott
Austin Scott

every scenario is exactly the same and must follow tribal nigger groupthink

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

have fun piloting your bomber airplane while your family is gutted out on Livefeed by 300 million American insurgents

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

Edgy as fuck. He's obviously a drunken crying mess in the video since Langley is literally yelling at him and saying that they'll shoot him if he makes a mistake. This is barely the way you'd treat enemy militants/insurgents in a warzone, let alone an American citizen on US soil.

Him being "drunk" isn't an excuse
Reaching for your waistband to pull up saggy pants is a reflex which is hard to break when you're sober, let alone having 4 ARs pointed at you.
pic related

inb4 muh cops are nervous too
If you can't apprehend a drunken fat kid in a hallway without shitting yourself, maybe you shouldn't be a SWAT officer.

Bottom line is, even though he shouldn't have reached for his waistband, Langley's retardation brought the situation to that point when he could have just averted the whole thing entirely.

Blake Cook
Blake Cook

maybe if that cumskin did what he was told his bitch wife and cunt kids wouldn't be without a father.

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

Someone on another thread pointed out that while in a combat zone US armed forces are required to hold fire until fired upon.

The same courtesy is not extended to American citizens.

Wyatt Walker
Wyatt Walker

We shall see...

Christian Ross
Christian Ross

Right-wing propganda
Uhh, if this was a right-wing state, we wouldn't have faggot tooed mutts being police officers.

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

it takes like 2 minutes for me to get my drone in the air and i don't even use it that much. you think a swat team wouldn't be doing drills on how to rapidly deploy a drone for recon?

also, once again, this event took place before vegas, so you cant even say these guys thought it was a copycat.

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

You might not know this, but whites are not niggers. Why do you think it is ok for police to treat whites like niggers?

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

jury did not see the complete video

how does this Judge still work?

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

if a cumskin acts like a nigger, he's a nigger.

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

He gave incoherent, unnecessary, and in some cases contradictory orders to a drunk person instead of doing his job and walking up and cuffing him. He was a tatted up tryhard faggot who literally hindered the process of apprehending the suspect. If that's not reckless manslaughter, then guess what

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

unconscious movement
no not in the position he was in. if you are walking and they fall i can see it being unconscious but there are far too many changes to a normal movement while on your knees with your hands in the air to make it unconsciously.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

Remember when cops used a robot to deliver a cell phone that was going to be used to negotiate, but the phone was actually a bomb and they killed a man without due process, because they were putting their lives on the line and they just want to go home to see their families?

Jace Perez
Jace Perez

PUT YOUR RIGHT LEG IN
IF YOU DO NOT PUT YOUR RIGHT LEG IN WE WILL BE FORCED TO ADDRESS IT AS A THREAT AND YOU MAY NOT SURVIVE
DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
yes-
THIS ISN'T A CONVERSATION
TAKE YOUR RIGHT LEG OUT
IF YOU DO NOT TAKE YOUR RIGHT LEG OUT YOU MAY NOT SURVIVE
PUT YOUR LEFT LEG IN
SIMON DIDN'T SAY PUT YOUR LEFT LEG IN AHHHHH

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

Everybody look at this shill

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

If you can't apprehend a drunken fat kid in a hallway without shitting yourself, maybe you shouldn't be a SWAT officer.

Bingo!

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

Why are you lying? That's the opposite of what the order does.

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/08/27/trump-restores-program-sending-surplus-military-weapons-equipment-to-police/

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

He was a tatted up tryhard faggot
The tatted manlet whose body cam was recording wasn't the one giving the orders, Langley was.

Thomas Bailey
Thomas Bailey

For decades you've praised cops
Not everyone here is nu/pol/, fucking queef.

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

You made the claim you fucking nigger, it's your job to back it up with facts.

Mason Evans
Mason Evans

you people are the stupidest people in these threads. You completely ignore the call that had them sent out. This must be some sort of shill tactic or something because there are far too many people that act this retarded at the same time.

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

Sgt. Charles Langley was the one giving the psychotic commands.

Sgt. Charles Langley was the senior officer on the scene.

Sgt. Charles Langley immediately retired from the force and fled to the Philippines.

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

shouting like a retard
very clear
flag

Anthony King
Anthony King

because if the left isn't the bad guy then that means his black and white worldview might crumble to dust.

Carter Gutierrez
Carter Gutierrez

Cop tells the guy to fall on his face if he has to
HUR DUR BETTER REACH FOR MY BUTT WHILE FALLING
He asked for it

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

He also set fire to government land because he doesn't believe in property rights other than his own.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

You're being too reasonable. You'll be ignored.

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

OP pretends to be outraged

Has no problem with removing gun ownership so we have our very own Tiananmen Square

See video of OPs utopia
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/914434002345431040

Bootlicking shill. I hope you are shot in the face by the police

Lucas Thomas
Lucas Thomas

...and then you just need to replace them with another "policing" force.

Or are you going to attempt a society without any law enforcement?

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

this

Justin Cooper
Justin Cooper

i'll just meme

What happened to people. The internet has made learning a complete social negative.

David Cox
David Cox

its shills. I find it hard to believe that we went from "that nigger deserved it" to "ANY ONE WHO LIKES COPS IS GAY XDDDD"

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

telling someone to do something that their body will try its best to NOT DO

that's like telling someone to do a trust-fall test and if they try to save themselves they will be shot.

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

deep county

Jace Baker
Jace Baker

Nice

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

why should government unions have a monopoly on public service?

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

Unfortunately the victim complying with the officers commands got him shot.

He should have laid down and remained motionless and forced the police officers to approach him and detain him.

Yes they would have beaten him and likely broken his arms in retaliation to not crawling to satisfy their power trip.

But he would have gotten out alive.

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

You're right, police should be able to kill anybody and everybody they want because in the end it's their problem they got shot up.

That's the risk they take up when they get on the job, "he moved funny" is not an acceptable justification for killing someone who posed no credible threat.

wah i think dindus should be allowed to do whatever they want!!!
He got shot for putting his hand behind his back and literally nothing else, that's not doing "whatever you want" that's an extremely generic reflex.

Lmao at americunts calling any other country a "police state" when they clap at their own police gunning down innocent people. Truly a nation of bootlicking lapdogs

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

He wasnt lying down when he was shot.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

if he did what he was told
gets told to do things that are impossible to do
Just like cross your legs and crawl towards me or I will waste you, bro. If you fuck up on my rediculous demands I will waste you lol

shoots you anyways

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

their body will try its best to NOT DO
Are you really trying to claim that your body's natural response to falling is to feel up your butt?

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

It's never incumbent on the presumed innocent to know the proper procedure for dealing with government death squads

Isaac Ward
Isaac Ward

You're an idiot

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

That was the one thing he actually did not do.
And through out the video they warn him multiple times and his last move was a quick reach for his asscrack.

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

comes to Sup Forums to learn
thinks I owe him a fucking education
can't make his own fair assessment of a clearly botched situation where his own countryman was airholed for losing a game of simon says with a BAC of 0.29

Officer Daddy is proud of ya! drink a whole bottle of any cleaning product under your kitchen sink please

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

Do you know what a shill is?
Do you believe I am a representative of the police or federal government?
Please, end your retardations.

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

he was still bent over and hands were in the air. It was still a very abnormal reach which is not unconsciously done.

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

most are good
They literally make a living by extorting you with threats of violence.

Connor White
Connor White

Police state sux and we must fight it, but this is Soros slide thread, everyone sage.

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

He didn't comply at all. If the officer gives you a stupid order like "fall on your face if you trip" then your response should be to keep falling on your face to show him that what he said was retarded.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

You do know that AZ is an open carry state, right? Having a gun, even concealed, is totally legal and normal. The cop was a pussy, scared, manlet. This should have been easy to handle. Fuck, I've gotten pulled over there with a gun, I just out my hands out, wait for orders, and they usually don't even give a shit, they'll just ask for my license and that's it. I just move slow and state my movement before I do it, but the point is, I'm calm and the cop is calm, no yelling, just the cop doing his job.

Exactly.

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

He should not have complied with the order to crawl towards them.
He should have remained motionless on the ground with his palms up.

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

your advice is to deliberately make sudden movements

great blvd

Bentley Wright
Bentley Wright

mugger points a gun at you and tells you to take your pants off and bend over without moving
you move anyway and get shot

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

You do know that AZ is an open carry state, right
completely irrelevant since the call said he was a threat. I'm too lazy to go find it but it comes up in the court case.

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

comparing cops to muggers

adequate

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

Or he could have achieved toddler status and actually crawled the whole distance.

But I guess that task was too hard for him, same thing for not making a quick hand gesture towards his back.

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

the call said

literally who?

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

here's what I think a shill is
lol I'm that thing i said retard!!

you're a dumb queer who's trying to pit us against the police. you're subversive and you're the bad for the same reasons blm and soros are bad

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

I think the even better comparison is cops to mafia.

Colton Gutierrez
Colton Gutierrez

Its not a sudden movements. Have you seen the video at all? Because he told him to fall on his face if you trip while moving towards me

Elijah Harris
Elijah Harris

after he already shot 5 other cops in a black supremacist rampage they were supposed to trust him?

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

What if this guy was SWATTED ?

anyone else think of that angle?

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

A concerned group of people

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

What if person that is being arrested deaf or mentally challenged?
Apologists are the worst

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

This.

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

lol I should be allowed to opencarry when I'm in a police confrontation and being ordered to the ground
lele look at what those opencarry nuts believe amirite

goddamn shills

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

MUH CRIMINAL RIGHTS

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

You fucking leaf, always. If I call into the cops and say you're a threat does that give them the right to shoot you? Hell, does it even mean they should show up with guns pointed at you just from a call?

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

fall on your face right now
just do it
don't ask, just fucking do it or I will fire bullets into you if you don't

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

American flag
you should be ashamed of being this stupid and openly displaying it to the world. first of all, we have a right to carry firearms, but there is a price for this, and that is increased danger to police. secondly, if you had bothered to review the court testimony you would have realized that the person wasn't shot for not following instructions, he was shot because he reached behind his back multiple times after being warned not to. furthermore, the person foolishly pointed a scoped rifle from a hotel window provoking an active shooter response from police. the deceased carries the full responsibility for his own death. a jury, when presented with all of the evidence, including the full video, acquitted the officer.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

You weren't so concerned when the cops went to war with us. They roll out 100 men and a swat team with every department asset when a man threatens suicide with a pistol.

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

You can have left wing violent authoritarianism stop being retarded

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

Then the tard wrangler should have done a better job at watching them

Matthew Butler
Matthew Butler

He said you better fall on your face. Are you fucking retarded? Why are you anti cop fags always so stupid?

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

I'm that based leaf that notices you agreed with me

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

The fucking boomer was responsible. He escalated the situation when he is supposed to try and calm the situation down. Police officers should shoot to defend themselves but if you can deescelate a situation then you do so.

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

Right-wing propganda has placed our cops above the law and has granted them access to military grade weaponry to "protect the public".
Propaganda bought no one weaponry, granted no one access to military grade weaponry, or anything of the sort.
Propaganda dindu nuffin

The war in Iraq and elsewhere created a surplus which gave local jurisdiction access to deeply discounted military weaponry.
Get your facts straight faggot OP.

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

O MY UNJUSTIFIED KILLING

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

You must be AT LEAST 5'10 to be an officer and not a virgin

Connor Harris
Connor Harris

Sorry man, ignore this:

I've been popping back a few beers because weekend, I'm gonna take it easy.

Cooper Wood
Cooper Wood

Bentley Reed
Bentley Reed

you're a tremendously big faggot

Isaac Brown
Isaac Brown

Trying to role paly in the middle of an argument
Leafs really are retarded

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

and that is increased danger to police
Endless excuses of self defense when these people voluntarily and aggressively make situations dangerous or lethal the second they show up.

Isaiah Martin
Isaiah Martin

leaf post

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

youtube.com/watch?v=-n7flvktFk0

cool vid of miami PD shooting an unarmed caretaker for an autistic dude who was trying to calm down an episode he was having

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

Is shill the new Hitler now? Everyone I disagree with is a shill.

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

Anonymous (ID: Ij9JmVx8) 12/09/17(Sat)11:19:08 No.152625677▶
(OP)
Can they file a civil suit against him or the police department?

I beleive they already have. And from what other anons have said things like the full video and picture of "YOURE FUCKED" can be shown to a jury

Elijah Johnson
Elijah Johnson

LOL I’ve said this for years. The cops don’t care about you they just enforced laws. They’re low IQ losers with inferiority complexes who love making other people afraid.

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

obama is right wing
LMAO

David Campbell
David Campbell

Or you know, he could have just crawled on all fours like the woman or little kids.
But shart in mart cant comprehend such advanced movements.

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

i believe a cop has full authority to murder me if i don't follow his order to a tee

Statists will be the first to hang

Charles Barnes
Charles Barnes

Faggots said don't out your hands behind his back and he went to pull up his shorts you deserve to die to you faggot bootlicking vermin

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

Actually it is politically correct to criticize the cops. It's not politically correct to criticize BLM and illegal aliens.

Ethan Campbell
Ethan Campbell

they just enforced laws.
Good. that's what my taxes pay for

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

openly subversive behavior designed to d&c is shilling. this whole shitshow has been shilled as anti-cop, anti-gun rights, and anti-white.

Ayden Evans
Ayden Evans

How did the police make the situation more difficult, moron? the guy kept reaching behind his back. the girl followed the instructions and was unharmed. you are pontificating about the case without any of the facts.

Luis Martinez
Luis Martinez

It was an extremely high alert situation. He was intoxicated. They told him they were willing to shoot him for the smallest mistake. The safest thing to do would have been to lie motionlessly on the ground in the most non-threatening pose imaginable.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

I believe a cop has the full authority to kill me if I reach for where a weapon would be if I had one and I was just spotted waving guns around in my hotel room which I just left

ftfy senpai

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

I've never seen a video with cops doing this to any nigger ever

Levi Howard
Levi Howard

he does if you're a complete retard.

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

Being so afraid of criminals you embrace a police state when you can just own a gun and live in a safe neighborhood
Police are not paid to be your body guards even when they are armed to the teeth

Many cops are good people, but it's silly to trust them with absolute power and expect liberty/safety

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

Read this:

Carson Sullivan
Carson Sullivan

These guys make it seem like a swat team was just looking for random people to kill.

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

I can't believe all these mongrels, chinks, and octoroons from hwndu saying its ok to kill white people.

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

How did the police make the situation more difficult
They STARTED the situation. If they had not BEEN THERE, nothing bad would have happened AT ALL.

Angel Ortiz
Angel Ortiz

shooting happened in January 2016
This is Trump's America!!!

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

a cop shouldn't shoot in a potentially dangerous situation(911 call shooting) when the fucking mongrel suspect reaches into his niggerball shorts

either reddit or a shill, but regardless get the fuck out you fucking brainlet and go join blm if you believe this

Leo Stewart
Leo Stewart

No .... He didn't You watch the video again.

"Hands! Straight up in the air
Do not put your hands down for any reason!
You think you're gona fall, you better fall on your face. Your hands go back into the small of your back or down we are going shoot you, do you understand me"

That's merely what he said. I still think the cop is a tard and deserves fucking hard punishment for being fucking confusing. Hands up! if hands down shoot. Crawl! which 100% people think is using their hands. Already a contradiction. Man puts hands on floor.. doesnt get shot. Contradiction. Reaches back... Does get shot.

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

The woman complied and nothing happend, but he was too stupid for basic movements that a kid is capable to follow through, and his last reach to his waist, despite being warned multiple times NOT to do it, cost him his life.

Darwin award right there

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

heh you didn't follow my order to a tee even after I told you multiple different and contradictory orders previously?

Looks like I have the authority to murder you

someone put that on that smuggie where he almost faces his argument but there was a typo

Sebastian Edwards
Sebastian Edwards

The woman complied and nothing happend

probably because they assumed the woman was a victim and the guy was the suspect.

Logan Reyes
Logan Reyes

She was in the high adrenaline situation for a couple of seconds.

He was in the high adrenaline situation for much longer, had many more death threats shouted at him, and he was drunk.

Not the same. Apples to oranges there.

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

voted for this cop
every cop is like this
suicide is a valid option to cleanse thy soul of brainrot

Evan Clark
Evan Clark

He was waving guns around his hotel room and window. Why wouldn't the police respond to the 911 calls of a potential mass shooting? fucking neck yourself retard

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

No, because after their first warning, she was capable of following their simple orders, while he fucked up seconds after they made it clear not to make a move.

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

They STARTED the situation
it's impossible that you are as stupid as you seem. the guy pointed a rifle from a hotel window, like a fucking moron. the police responded to an active shooter call. the guy kept reaching behind his back after being warned they would shoot him if he continued.
provide a cogent argument to rebut what i just stated or stfu.

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

You mean astroturfed? The board has been blanketed with threads for over 18 hours. Full threads. Full of shills, opinion formers, leftists blowing gun control agenda and smug black people cryingemoji- posting blowing white privilege argument, shareblue rage posting and one or two actual polaks with nothing better to do than reply.

The same shit has been posted all day. Clocking multiple threads at a time. Mods on the take. Overtime cheques aplenty.

Y'all just fanning the flames of impotent rage and seeing how long it takes until someone snaps.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

I'll make you blow my assault rifle while I constantly yell contradictory orders at you while repeating I'll kill you, see how much of a rational adult you are then

Evan Roberts
Evan Roberts

The entire argument that what happened was wrong stems from the ignorance people have about how easy it is to lure someone into a position where they can be killed simply by playing dumb.

They did the same thing where they called vietnam vets baby killers because the VC would strap live grenades to children's hands and then say "go give this to the americans, they'll give you chocolate" and the soldiers had little recourse but to shoot the child.

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

please it seems us leafs are very divided on this issue. half of us will lick the boots, and half of us want those shit cops dead.

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

I'm surprised no one has brought this brought this up and it pisses me off.

In one of his testimonies, Philip says he had half a second to react and "defend" himself when he saw David reach for his pants. But if you watch the video, you can clearly see that David realized his mistake and immediatley put his hands out where the officers could see them before being executed. Its really quick, but if Philip really had quick reflexes and wasn't on a fucking powertrip, he would have seen this. This is probably why none of the other officers shot at all. Such a fucking liar and deserves to be charged.

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

Fuck off you dumbass fucking libkikes

Everyone knows like 1/3 faggots on nu-Sup Forums is a full blown dick sucking faggot globalist kike

Fuck right off and kill yourselves, fucking disgusting lying pieces of shit, pretending to be one of us

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

Damn, wicked burn

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

Laying on the floor and then crawling to them while not making a sudden hand movement to the waist is not too much to ask from a grown man.

Jayden Barnes
Jayden Barnes

The problem you faggots have is you think cops are total bros and Sup Forums tier but they're not. They don't give a fuck if you're white they'll bend you over like they would any fucking nigger.

Imagine this video taking place in the 1950s. All of these cops would be fired at the very least, the shooter would be prosecuted. Whites would've hit the streets at the injustice. What's different now? What's different now is you faggots are brainwashed and cheer-lead every time they brain a nigger and turn a blind eye when they do the same thing to a white man.

I want my white fucking privilege.

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

The board has been blanketed with threads for over 18 hours.
Its always the same people with the same stupid arguments to
who were the citizens!?!?!?!
swat team should have never been there
he yelled! have you never been yelled at before!?!?!
You say we have to follow a cops order but what if he told you to lick his balls?? check mate!
It never ends

Thomas Adams
Thomas Adams

It is with the fear of death in an untrained civ. My God you people must live sheltered lives if you've never been shouted down by authority.

Jackson Lee
Jackson Lee

deserves to be charged
Lynched easily. Now we have more fucking kids growing up with no father that will traumatized and raised by the garbage culture. I have a lot of compassion but only for the deserving

Jeremiah Perez
Jeremiah Perez

Fuck off and kill yourself you pathetic leftist cuck

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

BEGONE THOT

Gabriel Gutierrez
Gabriel Gutierrez

I wanna hear the 911 call that the scared libshit cunt woman made that set this whole thing into motion. I can guarantee she was going batshit, crying, saying there was a terrorist or some shit with a gun. If that happened, then it makes sense that the cops were super fucking on edge. I'm not excusing their actions but...

Samuel Fisher
Samuel Fisher

Not being autistic and knowing when a person is sobbing, acting completely powerless, as they don't have a "plan B" of a gun in their waist band, and complying with the orders to the best of their ability is not too much to ask for a training and paid police officer.

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

he put his hands behind his back and then brought them back out as quickly as he could

this should not have worried the officer in the slightest, iaijutsu is not for guns after all.

baka goyjin.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

I've been arrested but I've never been shouted at by cops because I'm not a fucking dumbass piece of shit

Fuck off and kys leftists

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

If the woman is capable to follow through, I expect the same from him.
They gave him multiple warning, but the moron had to make a sudden hand movement, despite being told over and over again not to do it.

Michael Wood
Michael Wood

This. The shilling is so obvious.

Joshua Martinez
Joshua Martinez

Cops are establishment corporate security you unprincipaled cuck

Hudson Clark
Hudson Clark

I've been arrested but I've never been shouted at by cops because I'm not a fucking dumbass piece of shit

Fascinating but irrelevant. Also I'm not a leftist. I just certainly don't want to live in a place where this is the standard of conduct.

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

Looks like Sup Forums is the only place that really cares about this guy. Had the victim been a nigger, you guys might praise him, but normies would be screeching and nogs would be rioting. This is the world we live in, the American public cares more about dindus than whites.

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

Foster a culture of hostility and hatred toward cops, all while constantly calling them to clean up our messes

OH NO some cops lose their shit sometimes!

Fuck you.

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

SLUUUUUUUURP

What's those boots taste like?

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

t-the police are on my side as long as I'm a good citizen

t. a cuckold

Jaxon Morales
Jaxon Morales

Jace Stewart
Jace Stewart

Not being autistic
He should have went with that option, but instead he choose the sudden hand move again.

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

RED LIGHT. BLUE LIGHT.
It's the key to understanding.
And it's right in your face.

Red light
youtube.com/watch?v=3edVd6-SJgs

Blue light
youtube.com/watch?v=7vaj_nQNMHA

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

You're a fucking dumbass holy shit

What do you want, no law enforcement?

God damn fucking absolutely stupid fucking hippie you sound like me ten years ago when I was underage

Kill

Your

Self

Brandon Nguyen
Brandon Nguyen

See:

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

BEGONE THOT

Hudson Thompson
Hudson Thompson

It always can happen to any American, you racist.

It was never a racial issues that more black men get killed by cops. It just so happens that blacks commit more crime, therefore have to deal with cops more often.

If gingers fit the profile 90% of time and then also refusing to comply, they would get shot and killed as well.

This dude was just confused because of nerves and somewhat conflicting instructions. Proves cops are assholes regardless of race.

Hunter Green
Hunter Green

Had the victim been a nigger this is what would have happened

Man FUCK YOU
I dindu NUFFIN
erratic movements
rush them
got shot

That's like saying "Had this dog been a cat, they would have acted the same and you guys would be okay with it because you hate cats!"
but no, they wouldn't have acted the same.

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

People react differently. Clearly this man was shutting down under pressure. What she could do is irrelevant.

despite being told over and over again not to do it.

I like how people think this supports them. If he had clearly done it several times before and nothing happened then you think it might be because he doesn't actually have a fucking gun.

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

I've been locked up for attempted murder, grand theft auto, first degree assault, and not one time did cops even put handcuffs on me at the station, while I was being booked, because I was so calm.

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

BEGONE THOT

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

I know you are mentally handicapped and have to repeat the same useless shit over and over again because your underdeveloped brain cant comprehend basic instructions, like crawling or no sudden hand movement, so you resort to freezing and mumbeling worthless stuff.

Jayden Edwards
Jayden Edwards

Haha I'm loving this, not one ounce of sympathy for that fatass

honkies will go further and further to defend pigs and eventually allow them to rape and kill their families if they want, I'll just be watching the fireworks

You reap what you sew crackers

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

Calm down Gloria!

Daniel Adams
Daniel Adams

What do you want, no law enforcement?
No.
What we have is completely out of hand though and you'll probably roll over and take it no matter how fucking bad it gets. That why this country is shit now and you can't wipe your ass without some fucking agency breathing down your neck

Jack Brooks
Jack Brooks

If he had clearly done it several times before and nothing happened
Before his final movement, he just put his hands down a little bit, but suddenly reaching to his waist is a death sentance.

Eli Martin
Eli Martin

I guess it all comes down to improper training and low qualification for entering the police.
Looks like there are no active braincells left in this tattooed waterhead.

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

He reached behind his back you blind mongoloid retard. What is so hard about this? Go search youtube for videos of cops being shot at and maybe you'll understand why this happened and why most police shootings occur.

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

who was the one barking the orders? I think that guy's more to blame than the guy that did the shooting, (unless it was the same person).. that guy was way too agitated over a couple of clearly subdued people.

maybe the manlet panicked just cuz' the guy yelling was such a fucking sperg

Christian Edwards
Christian Edwards

would I rather have my pants fall down or die?

Tough choice

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

So from 1-10 Sgt. Charles Langley doing wrong
1 being completely innocent, handled it like it should have been handled completely

10 Responsible for the unneeded escalation of tension by all parties involved, conflicting instructions, death threats, poor decision to have the intoxicated threat approach them, giving his team the go ahead to shoot for the smallest mistake, poor leadership and cowardly retirement and fleeing the country immediately after this incident.

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

Watch again. One of his first moves is he puts them right behind him.

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

OP, can you tell me what should happen when you foster a culture of hostility toward police, especially among black youth, all while constantly calling them to clean up our messes and deal with people we don't want to? What is supposed to happen here?

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

so you want law enforcement to consist of immortal humans who cannot die thus will not ever react on the basis of losing their lives?

So magic robots? Sounds like the typical prognostications of the delusional left.

Juan Anderson
Juan Anderson

You probably think race is a social construct too

Go continue paying taxes for men to get sex changes in your joke of a country where anything right of Stalin is literally hitler

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

fucking sperg
BEGONE THOT

Henry Russell
Henry Russell

be drunk
You should never be drunk. Always be aware of what you are doing

Liam Edwards
Liam Edwards

Nope cop was horrible even when I speak to police I get nervous they have this certain demeanor about them and they talk down to you and are very passive aggressive. Poor guy moved his arm a little bit and got unloaded on unfortunate. Police are way to trigger happy this is what happens with nigs their pants are always falling and they don't always have guns.

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

Niggers keep guns in their wastebands. Niggers who want to shoot people will draw their guns as fast as possible.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Sgt. Charles Langley was the one giving the psychotic commands.

Sgt. Charles Langley was the senior officer on the scene.

Sgt. Charles Langley immediately retired from the force and fled to the Philippines.

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

You probably think race is a social construct too

No I don't. I want a fucking society worth respecting. Your false dichotomy unnecessarily multiples your enemies.

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

Yep for years instead of shipping niggers and spics back where they fucking belong and allowing citizens to kill criminals in the street when they pull some shit, we allow them to roam free and get stronger within our borders.. it's all part of the plan.. divide conquer. It works

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

He said fall on your face. You're one of those retards who can't follow instructions apparently.

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

That cop was a mistake. All he had to do was walk over and search him while his buddy covered him.

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

Drunken faggot can't follow directions

gets shot in the head because he's wearing baggy shorts that can't cover his ass properly

I'll say it again: Loose-fitting shorts kill more people each year than bubonic plague.

Juan Parker
Juan Parker

How about we don't let scared little brainlets join law enforcement? There are WAAAYYY too many crappy police officers right now. Higher standards are needed. That's all. No big deal really.

Robert Butler
Robert Butler

the country is being flooded with subhumans and the few white people left who reproduce are often fucking retarded as shit as well

You made your bed cuck, lie in it

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

I want reddit to leave.

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

Most people (white people) pull up their pants if they are falling down. Its just habit.

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

and now we know this can happen to any American regardless of race.
Are you retarded? this has always been the case you fucking mong

sage

Zachary Gutierrez
Zachary Gutierrez

Once the tanks, planes, and attack helicopters come out we would be backed by many nations in retaliation for attacking American citizens. I always wanted a shoulder fired anti aircraft missle.

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

I have no clue what this is all about, can somebody please provide the video?

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

hol' up hol' up looks like we got a master memer over here hold on to your pantiesladies!fuccbois better back the hell ⬆up⬆ this absolute maaaaaadman!!1! all you other aspiring memers mmmight as wwwell give up! cuse this guyis as good as it gets!

OMG BRO CALM DOWN BRO ⬇⬇ SIMMER DOWN⬇⬇ U WANNA KNOW Y BC IT WAS JUST A PRANK HAHAHA GOT U U FUKIN RETARD THERE'S A CAMERA RIGHT OVER THERE U FAGOT WE GOT U BRO. I BET U DIDNT NOE HOW 2 REACT WHEN MY BRO DESMOND CAME UP ⬆ TO U AND JIZZED ALL OVER UR SWEET JEANS IT WAS SO FUNNY NOW U HAVE SUM BABY GRAVY ALL OVER THEM SHITS

Merry Christmas Babe I hope Santa comes to visit you and give you a package . Hope you were a good girl this year instead of the usual naughty girl . Santa is definitely coming tonight and he's gonna stuff your stocking with goodies tonight on this Christmas night . Santa is gonna squeeze down your narrow chimney and show you that you've been a very naughty girl. Then his helper Boy is gonna sleigh you baby

Hunter Reed
Hunter Reed

I can't stand all my white friends aping the 'Fuck Da Police! narrative. Every single time I call them out on the fact that the first thing they will do is call a cop when they need one, they get butt-flustered or spout some vague hippie bullshit about how society can exist without cops.

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

You give me 100 pissed off armed Americans vs. 100 pussy cops that want to get a paycheck and go home and they'll drop their rifles real quick. They only fight when they're cornered our they out number you... look at bundy ranch

Logan Myers
Logan Myers

How do I get a career as a police officer where I can kill as many people as possible and get away with it?

Which city should I move to that is the most flexible?

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

Yes but the movement was slower and they followed immediatly with hands up in the air, but then he did it again but quicker and got shot.

He needed one too many "DONT DO IT".

Samuel Howard
Samuel Howard

we know this can happen to any American regardless of race
"We" have known for ever now. The bs these shills push is irrelevant.

To even critize cops is considered politically incorrect
No not quite. Shills want it to be, despite claiming to be against political correctness, yes.

Not all cops are bad. In fact, most are good
No actually most are not good.

but the relentless bootlicking
No, establishment shilling

has given them so much power that manlets who drop out of school can murder you without reprocussions
None of this is new at this point.

and you're unironically ok with this.
Establishment faggots are.

In fact, you voted for this.
This was not something up for vote.

Jackson Price
Jackson Price

You have friends who the first thing they will do is call a cop when they need one?

Yeah you're a faggot and your friends are faggots.

Jeremiah Cruz
Jeremiah Cruz

did sgt langley point a scope long gun from a hotel window?
did he reach behind his back as if reaching for a firearm?
the cops didn't randomly raid the hotel, moron. they were there on an active shooter call. the blame lies entirely with the brainlet that signed his own death warrant.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

become a job knowing that you have to put your life on the line to protect and serve your local community and country
face to face with a fat drunk sobbing confused man you instantly fear for your life that a man on the floor is gonna shoot you while drunk with perfect aim bypassing all the kevlar you are wearing
so you shoot him while he is crying and laying on the floor 6 times

It should be ILLEGAL to let anyone under 6 foot to carry a firearm
back when the west was great heads of states,monarchs,kings,popes,royal only had men of above average height on their payroll when it comes to matters of security

Eli Roberts
Eli Roberts

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

youtube.com/watch?v=n1pJe_Tcdeg

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

they usually don't even give a shit
This is tenable

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

LAPD. Crooked as fuck dept.

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

Fucking irrelevant. If he was reaching back there for a gun he would have done it the first fucking time.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

I know you leftists like to circle jerk but it's actually niggers who are constantly grabbing at their wasteband if not holding their pants at their fucking knees all day

Not surprised some rabid leftist shill faggot doesn't know what niggers are like

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

I'm 23 I didnt sign the fucking immigration act or do anything to incentivize low income people to breed why would you put that on me you total faggot

Dylan White
Dylan White

It is not, because the last motion he made looked like he was drawing a gun, while the first time he crossed both hands slowly.

Jacob James
Jacob James

Nothing had happened. This is the escalatory nonsense you rubes constantly support. x did something I find threatening, therefore we need to escalate things with x endlessly until one of us is violently subdued or dead.
If no one's being hurt then FUCK OFF.

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

They had him standing up and with his hands over his head.

All they had to tell him to do is turn around slowly and then walk backwards. Once he got closer, tell him to kneel down slowly. Then go prone, and put his hands behind his back slowly.

Instead they made him play the fucking hokie pokie for 5 minutes and then shot him as a prize for winning.

Owen Carter
Owen Carter

wtf I hate laws and social boundaries now

Charles Davis
Charles Davis

It is. For if he was intending to disobey to get a gun that would have been the time he would do it.

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

No he's a shill who posted a fake story where he makes up the fact that his friends "will" call the cops for help, this they can't criticize the cops for all the outright nigger shit they do. It's a false point and a fake story.

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

This one is nepotism + incompetence. He should not have been hired in the first place. There are federal laws in place that forbid family members from working in the same department, or under one another (looking at you, Kushner). As far as state laws go, the same generally applies, except in Arizona (surprise!).

BUT - there is this thing called "the code of blue silence" or "blue allegiance", basically police departments around the country are all tacitly part of this one big club, many of them are, in fact, masons as well.

Do police need resources to do their job? Yes!
Should they be allowed to behave that way? No!

People who seek out public employment as police officers are either looking to help their community (very rare), or are bottom-of-the-barrel dropouts and military grunts who are just in the game for blood. The latter should never be hired under any circumstance. If I were running a department, I would require either a high school diploma or rank of sergeant at minimum, as well as a record free of any disciplinary action or notes of hostility. The problem with that is the unworkable shortage of people who would qualify.

That said, things like this remind us that a precedent has been set, and continues to be renewed every time this insipid cronyism rears its head. Police have decided to see every non-uniformed person as a violent enemy. A justifiable, but nonetheless mindless generalization. The future is really the state waging war against the citizenry, as they cannot conceivably meet their obligation to offer diligent justice.

You can blame the mass-importing, state subsidization and planned economic oppression of a diverse violent underclass, in conjunction with widespread administrative incompetence at all levels.

William Williams
William Williams

What does that have to do with this guy getting shot sub 90 iq unternesch?

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

They wanted him to crawl, because of the possibility of another suspect being there.
If he would have walked towards them, their line of fire would have been blocked.

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

This, the directions were needlessly complicated and the situation took far too long, when the call is for a possible active shooter you need to get into that hotel room and clear it fast as possible.

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Would any of you anti-coppers argue that a culture of anti-police sentiment in a society that constantly makes use of cops has any effect on the cops themselves? Is there any possibility that you can see them as humans that are effected by things like you?

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

hEYfagGotツhowsツitツgOinGm9?ツツツgUd geTtrOlledloLwhat.a.gEYxD %troleツKeK 335XdI̵̘̦͈̬̭͈̪͈̬̠̹̬̦̭͎̭͆ͩ͌̉̉̓̋̿̍ͤ͗́̔͒́̀̚̚̚͠͠'̷̛̰͎̜̠̯͔̩̭̭̠̯̱͚̭̫̥̠͔̆̀̉̌̀̏m̮̖͙̳̖̖̳̬̟̥̦̺̺̐̓ͭͤͨ͋͗͒̔ͬͧ́̀͟ͅ ̿̈́ͣ̏̈́̂̎̓̆̈́ͩ́͠ ̡̨͚̟̭̹̯̪̞̫̮͎̙j̛̹̳͇̮͉͓̫̪̰̩̭̩͖̥̰̪͎̍̐̿̍́̐ͣ̃̿̽̒̍̆̂ͩͩ́̚̕͠͞u̸̮̠͔͈͐ͯ̑̓̽ͣ̽s̱̙̼͈͚̗̫̫̠̜̣̼̥̱͍̃̏ͫ̌ͧ̃ͨͪ̏ͦ̑ͦ̚̕͢͡͞͡t̼̤̰̹͓ͤ̽ͭ̌͊ͣ͛͘͠ ͚̞̠͎̰͙̹ ̵̫̪̫̪̹͍͚̬̘͕͙̰̬͔͑͐͗́̉͂̎̃ͪͯ̋ͯ̏̾̈a̢̼͍̼̭̤͈̯͔̪̍̂̓͛̍̇ͩ͑ͫ̃̌̋̊ͬ̓̇͒́̚̚͝͡ͅ ̡͔͖͂ͭ̓̾̾̂ͧ́͢͡ ͉̩̩͉̠͖͇͉̺̬͚̥͎͎̗ţ̶̴̡̡͕͈͍͚̩̞̤̥̱̯̤͈͙͚̭͉͓͂̒ͭ̀̓͒̒͑ͅr̪͎̹̹͚̝̥͚̙͕͗͂̑̒̎͐̽͂̽̔͋͆͒͋̂̒ͣ͛́o̢̠͍͚̼͙̬̙̹̥̭̼͚̖̘̭̫͛͂ͬ̎ͫ͒̾ͣ͒̽̍̑l̴̙̺̼̪̪̼̮͖̪̣̞̮͕͉̥̙͌ͮ̆̽̌́̆̈͞͞lͤ̔̇̾̓ͧ͆̑͒͒

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

Im not a leftist you retard. Niggers hold their pants up. White people pull them up and then they stay up unless a fucking joke of a cop makes you crawl

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

If no one's being hurt then FUCK OFF.
the police received an active shooter call, brainlet. they don't get to choose what calls they respond to. that's why SWATTING happens, you absolute nincompoop. you've not provided a single cogent thought or response and seem like an emotional woman.

Gabriel Stewart
Gabriel Stewart

To slow and looked like just crossing his hands, while the last time it looked like drawing a gun.
If they really wanted to kill him, they would have pulled the trigger the first time, would that not support your theory of his movements being irrelavent?

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

Then argue for the removal of those things, don't argue about cops supposedly mistreating the symptoms of a problem, what you advocate would only allow the real problem to get much much worse

Fucking dumbass

Camden Brooks
Camden Brooks

Still waiting for an answer to this, you pussies always dodge the questions that challenge your viewpoint that it's all one-sided and only cops are to blame.

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

active shooter
an active shooting.... in which there had been no shooting
Jesus fuck you're an idiot.

Noah Barnes
Noah Barnes

I pay these niggers to take care of other niggers
they ought to do a better job and not gunning down their own.

James Cook
James Cook

This man is right.

Joshua Robinson
Joshua Robinson

Both times looked like a gun draw if not considering the ambient fucking circumstances.

If they really wanted to kill him, they would have pulled the trigger the first time,

If they really felt threatened yes. But this was because he disobeyed too many times, not because they were scared.

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

Dude reached back and grabbed at his waistband. He deserved every bullet.

Ayden Turner
Ayden Turner

literally the biggest bootlicker kike itt, kys retard

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

Nothing just trying to make sure you libkikes understand yet another likely reason why so many dumbass "unarmed" niggers get shot constantly

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

How did the jury find him not guilty? I mean how?

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

Exactly this. 100% the cops are at fault for this was completely preventable.

azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2017/11/14/former-mesa-police-sergeant-backs-decision-mitch-brailsford-fatal-shooting/864693001/

“For him to be safe, for us to be safe, there was one simple rule and that was to keep his hands in the air,” Langley said.

lay on the ground
put both hands on top of head interlace fingers
cross left foot over right
cross legs
put hands palm down in front of you
push self up to kneeling position
HANDS UP IN THE AIR
dont put hands down for any reason. if u go down you fall on your face. IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS WE WILL SHOOT YOU
OK CRAWL TOWARDS ME

Imagine the intense stress this dude was under with 5 cops pointing rifles at him and this guy is BLATANTLY SHOUTING CONTRADICTORY COMMANDS AT YOU AND IS TELLING YOU HE WILL SHOOT YOU. The fucking dude is literally shaking and crying as he listens to this retards final command. He was probably better off laying flat on the ground and hands on his head and ignored the rest of his commands, but he probably would've got shot doing that too so it's a lose-lose.

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

Does a culture of anti-cop sentiment, especially amongst black youth, have no blame in this? Hmm no answer here.

Ethan Thomas
Ethan Thomas

you need military training to avoid getting shot in the US
Spoken like a true civilian

Easton Lewis
Easton Lewis

if he was intending to disobey to get a gun that would have been the time he would do it.
wrong. police are trained to observe "security checks", which is what suspects with a firearm do when they are ready to draw. it's a subconcious action where they touch the weapon or adjust it. police are specifically trained to spot this and be alerted to the presence of a concealed firearm.

Dominic Young
Dominic Young

user ONE KANONBE

WE NEED YOUR HELP

WE NEED TO WEAPONIZE THE AUTISM

TUMBLR MUST DIE COME TO THE DANK SIDE

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

If they really felt threatened yes. But this was because he disobeyed too many times, not because they were scared.
The first time he crossed both hand behind his back in slow past, and the last time he made a motion that looked like pulling a gun.

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

None of that contradicts what I said.

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

I understand what youre saying I just think law enforcement has come way too far and is now basically part of the problem that is making society worse for everyone especially whites. If we were allowed to have firearms and militias and everything we would be able to police the shitskins and wouldn't need to rely solely on these mentally handicapped turbo manlets.

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

What its like talking to these cops

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

ty guys

In all honesty if this would have happened to a nigger I would understand their uproar. This is unacceptable and the cop needs to be put to sleep for it.

The dead guy certainly was a pussy and did act stupidly in the situation, but it's still clearly the cops fault for his sick and confusing commands combined with the death threads.

Do we know what the cops even expected to find there? Did those two peasant do anything wrong?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit