Welcome to end of the slippery slope bootlickers...

Welcome to end of the slippery slope bootlickers. For decades you've praised cops for murdering unarmed blacks for "not following simple instructions" and now we know this can happen to any American regardless of race. There's no putting the genie back in the bottle now.
Right-wing propganda has placed our cops above the law and has granted them access to military grade weaponry to "protect the public". To even critize cops is considered politically incorrect even though the right claims to be against political correctness.
Trump plans to increase cops' budget and weaponry over the next few years. Not all cops are bad. In fact, most are good but the relentless bootlicking has given them so much power that manlets who drop out of school can murder you without reprocussions. These cops will continue to
destroy families, and you're unironically ok with this. In fact, you voted for this. MAGA i guess...

Other urls found in this thread:

neighborhoodscout.com/az/crime
neighborhoodscout.com/in/brazil/crime
youtube.com/watch?v=oRwdFplrspM
youtube.com/watch?v=FYSsCaUFexw&t=27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>cop points a gun at you and tells you not to reach behind your hip, and makes it very clear that, if you do, he will kill you

>you reach behind your hip anyway and get shot

>The right
You mean stormfags and boomer neocons who were subject to decades of military grade, mass mind control?

>cops say dont make a mistake
>cops proceed to make 4 mistakes trying to open a hotel door

On the bright side this should destroy gun control movements
>Only cops should have gu-

Arizona is more crime infested and more violent than Brazil. And more mongrelized.
Of course the cops will be more violent and dangerous there. Are you retarded?

this
fuck you OP

Its just part of the fall into degeneracy. The cops have to match the shit happening on the streets. Equal and opposite reaction. The deal with the cops going overboard will only get worse as time goes on because laws are so lax. In 50 years there will be full blown firefights, lasting days, between LEOs and niggers. It will be like Rhodesia.

I think too many people here are taking this personally because he's around most of our age and was pretty damn successful.

Noice

>Cops show up like Rambo for minor disturbances like this.
>Any time there's an active shooter or real problem that requires police intervention they're nowhere to be found doing nothing of use.

Really makes you think.

you are assuming people that weren't before, are upset now, because the race is different

in reality nobody cares

except you

The cop also said, "if you think you're going to fall, place your hands on the small of your back". Isn't that what the victim possibly did? He was following instructions.

how many times must we go through this in these threads?

The cops could have easily subdued him in that hallway without spending all of that time making him crawl. He was put under extreme pressure, you can tell from his body language that he'd given up.

the sergeant screaming "we're going to shoot you if you do X" made the guy with the rifle on high alert and that ultimately lead to his downfall.

There were a dozen ways this could have went better. It was all on the police that it didn't.

>Go to war with cops

How could that possibly end well?

[citation needed]

Boomer detected

as many times as you faggots keep making threads to push the issue. stop trying to make a chimpout happen, it's not gonna happen.

>cop wants to play simon says
>you lose the game
>get shot

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

At the end of the day triggermanlet got an innocent verdict and the one giving the psycho commands was Sgt. Charles Langley, who immediately retired and fled to the philippines after this incident.

Moving forward, just remember this if you are ever put into the position that the victim was in.
Lay down, palms up, legs spread
>CRAAAAAWL towards me
>"Come arrest me, im not moving" and remain absolutely motionless.

>if you think you're going to fall, place your hands on the small of your back
>place your hands on the small of your back
No he absolutely did not say that

The cops lose.

Why is this shit being spammed. It's been proven this cop was justified. Move the fuck on.

whats boomer about it? neuter the cop and criminals take over. its already been demonstrated in cities all over the US.

You sure?

>be drunk
>walk out of hotel room normally
>five men with rifles start screaming at you and threaten to kill you
>DONT MOVE AND PUT YOUR HANDS UP BUT ALSO CRAWL TOWARDS ME WITH YOUR LEGS CROSSED
>at this point your brain is probably completely 404'd
>pants come down, reach instinctively to pull them up
>BAMBAMBAMBAMBAM

The fact that cops can kill you without even knowing that you're armed is already fucking retarded, but anyone defending this situation would probably still lick boot if the pigs were raping and slaughtering their family.

Stop making excuses for this dumb faggot. Cop was justified.

Well when the population is armed, the law enforcement will get a bit harsh dealing with hairy situations. It's the price that has to be paid for keeping your guns.

Some trigger happy ones like in this case will result in some innocent dude getting shot.

it's acab anarchist losers that can't see beyond race trying to construct some kind of double standard. report and hide

>thinks the government would bomb their own cities, just to kill a nigger

probably true, kek

Ooh someone post the red team thing for this dumbass..

Did langley get fired? He should be if he hasn't been.

>Any time there's an active shooter or real problem that requires police intervention they're nowhere to be found doing nothing of use.

Sadly, this so much. Then you buy a gun to protect yourself and some retarded cop freaks out over your right to have one.

What really gets my goat is the fact the cop got off and no conviction, fucking bullshit.

And honestly, why didn't the judge let the jury see the video? Any lawyer fucks here?

This. Sgt. Charles Langley is the one that needs to face justice. A senior officer hyping up the situation like that. Triggermanley was only what? 23? And his leading senior officer was projecting that much fear and hostility? I dont blame him for shooting when the victim reached for his waistband all things considered.

I do however think Sgt. Charles Langley needs to face justice for thi-shit he fled to the Philippines, i wonder why?

Go above cops.

Cops will never be held accountable for their froward crimes, because it sets a bad precedent. You serfs don't want to get in the habit of holding your criminal elite accountable to the laws they encumber you with. Bad standards... Slippery slopes. You need to be protected from yourself. Do you have something to hide?

It's up to a male relative of the victim to get justice for him. Go after the guy who shot him, the rest of the cops who participated, their families, the captain of the department, and the judge, etc.

He retired immediately after this incident and fled to the philippines to make little boys crawl across the floor

>cop was justified
not if the jury actually did their job and convicted him, you bootlicking idiot

Support for cops is neither inherently right-wing or left-wing, since they exist in every society. Left-wingers are very keen on passing laws to control individual lives, laws which can only be enforced by militarized police.

Cops are generally drawn from the pool of young men in any society and so they tend to reflect that society, for good or evil. If the society encourages bullying and abuses of authority, the cops will do the same; if it encourages petty corruption, the cops will take bribes. They're a symptom of decline, not a cause

I'm just glad it was blocked to the public until after Trump was elected.

It wasnt the manlets fault.
It was Sgt. Charles Langley's fault.
Whoever is posting these threads want you to get mad at the wrong person

>its already been demonstrated in cities all over the US.
[citation needed]

>Can't see the forest for the trees
>Muh graven images

>"We need cops to act like niggers to deal with niggers killing white people"
>cops acting like niggers kill white people
>"This is fine"

On the day of the rope, bootlickers will hang with the rest of them.

This isn't about race, this is about listening to order, and the degenerate failed to do exactly that. Forget you OP, you racebaiting Shariablue shill.

Sage.

FPBP

No it isn't you retard. Go to SoCal for a week.

Yes, he did. Rewatch the video

>and now we know this can happen to any American regardless of race

Once you factor in crime rates and interaction figures whites are already more likely to be shot by cops than blacks.

Is your IQ ~ 85 by any chance?

>more crime infested than Brazil
>has the safest city in the country

Wasn't even this guy playing simon says. GTFO shariablue shill

I agree with bait wholeheartedly

That fact is, that the victim should not have listened to the officer's orders. He should have laid down face down on the ground with arms outstretched in front of him with Palms up, and legs spread. He should have remained motionless and make the police officers approach him in order to detain him. It was very obvious that all of the police officers involved were on Extreme high alert and it doesn't make any sense to why they would want a threat approaching them. Even if it was because they thought that someone else may have been in the room. If you remain motionless on the ground they will not have any reason to shoot you. If you are drunk and they tell you to crawl towards them. Do not. I repeat do not crawl towards them as there are a million ways in which any action you take can be perceived as a threat since you are already in motion. This is the one time or one scenario in which disobeying police officer's orders would save you your life.

Howww? Dude was crawling on the ground

Less police state more 2nd amendment

Mass shootings are frequently false flags used as fear propaganda

And what happens when the cops become criminals?

AZ has a higher crime rate, violent and nonviolent, than Brazil. Not up for debate.

neighborhoodscout.com/az/crime
neighborhoodscout.com/in/brazil/crime

> It wasnt the manlets fault.
It was Sgt. Charles Langley's fault.

>I agree

>Whoever is posting these threads want you to get mad at the wrong person

They are just trying, successfully, to get a rise out of us. I bite the bait. It doesn't change the fact that the cop needs to be in jail, fuck, if that guy was black the chimping would be happening right now and the media would be all over it.

yes those fighter jets really were very useful in the Troubles.

jesus are you so retarded you actually think a revolt against the government would be some kind of conventional war? It'd be like Northern Ireland, people going about their normal lives and occasionally going out to shoot cops/soldiers. There are 350 million people in the United States, and hundreds of millions of miles of ground to cover.

>hurr durr my tanks
there are 45,000 armored fighting vehicles, including tanks, apcs, mraps, and humvees, in the entire US military. Each one of those would have to police 7000+ people. Seems unlikely.

>hurr durr my jets/drones.
Insurgents in the US wouldn't go around wearing camo and carrying rifles innawoods. HVTs would probably have shitty lives, yeah, but realistically any kind of insurgency against the US government wouldn't be centralized at all.

The man wasn't breaking the law to begin with.

The cop ordered him around like he was an armed criminal. Asks him to cross his legs and crawls for no reason.

Tells him if he makes a mistake he will be shot. Once again for no reason.

He was not armed nor was he a criminal.

Gets shot anyways.

Leafs.

>suspect makes 4 mistakes before being shot
really makes me think

Police are great when they do their job and take care of the garbage, but they shouldn't be worshiped for just doing their job. They're public servants, not our masters.

Police worship is an evangelical neocon thing, just like taking veteran worship to insane degrees. Don't get me wrong, in the US you definitely need military-style police, but they're undeniably cogs in the military industrial complex, just like WWII vets. Ron Paul called it the warfare-welfare state.

>make someone leave cover

Yeah that gets you shot. Don't be such a fucking idiot.

Ivankafeets demand justice. Murderers should hang in public.

Yep. Drunk civilians in fear of their life having to parent 'trained' 'peace' officers.

>shoot someone on the ground who is laying motionlessly with palms up

Gonna be a LOT harder to explain that one in the court room

Can they file a civil suit against him or the police department?

Billions in the army
Billions for companies
Billions for the police

Where the hell does he get that money from?

>you fucking up is somebody elses problem
found the problem with your story

This is what happens when you have a militarized police force without military training. To be clear, I have ZERO problem with a militarized police force, in fact i think in a society with AR-15s publicly available it's ludicrous and dangerous for our law enforcement to not have more firepower. They need the training to match. They go to the police academy for 6 months and then they get military-grade weaponry and are charged with protecting the public.

But they need the training to match. Our armed forces have that training, let the cops go through a modified school of infantry. Train them alongside folks being sent into combat in the middle east and I bet instances like this drop.

Figures a liberal would make that gay failmeme

Every south central of every major US city. Are you seriously in the belief that less cops will make things better for you?
>nigger detected.

Thats what I am saying. Our streets get worse day by day and the cops will for suit.

>now we know this can happen to any American regardless of race
this has been known for decades
>be american
>get shot

he was given manslaughter charges so who cares anymore?Personally I would have let him go as soon as the video showed the idiot reaching for his belt a 2nd time after the first warning.

>The fact that cops can kill you without even knowing that you're armed is already fucking retarded
youtube.com/watch?v=oRwdFplrspM
See vid. Point your finger at the screen and pull when appropriate.
More exercises at youtube.com/watch?v=FYSsCaUFexw&t=27s

That said, the cops were there because they got a "man with gun" call from some busybody woman. The officer giving orders fucked up bad and escalated the situation.

>No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
>No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
>No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops
>No More Manlet Cops
No More Manlet Cops

People who claim the cop was justified have clearly never been shouted down by someone in a position of authority. It causes immense stress and your first instinct is to shut down. That's why drill sergeants go ballistic on recruits for even the prettiest things. So that you learn how to cope with stress and keep functioning during a firefight or an ambush.
>you need military training to avoid getting shot in the US
Not even surprised.
Also, the dude put his hand on his back and then brought it back forward and there's clearly some hesitation from the cop, who could plainly see that his hand was empty.

>The cop said mean words
This must be a /leftypol/ thread apparently you soy boys think the dead fucks flailing arms and crying is appropriate behavior for an adult to act.

I checked those maps, the second link goes to nothing. Also, I'm color blind, but still, the second link is bullshit.

>you fucking up is somebody elses problem

yeah, the cops needlessly putting him in a position to where he could easily fuck up isn't their fault.

>rekt
Wh-who cares, man?

Consider ending your life

>neighborhoodscout.com

they're not in Afghanistan for christ sake

Here we go again, what a faggot.

>easily
raise your hands and shuffle towards the door. It's not hard Einstein. Even easier based on the fact the fucking woman did it 5 seconds earlier. You are now more stupid than the woman in the video.

he killed that cumskin because they deserve to die.

>appropriate behavior for an adult to act.

have you ever had 4 guys point guns at you for a reason you are unaware of telling you to do things or else you're going to be shot?

I'm an anti-gun liberal but I hate this argument.

You realize that the strength of any nation is not it's military or it's equipment, it's its infrastructure & economy. Take away those things and you do not have a nation, take away the military and you have denmark.

In the event of an armed uprising, the US is not going to drop hellfire missiles or anything else on it's citizenry. It's not going to destroy it's roads and homes and risk hundreds of dead bystanders. It will come down to people vs people.

>Right-wing propganda has placed our cops above the law
Bull fucking shit. Leftist and neocon authoritarians are the ones militarizing police. Have you ever heard of the Bundy standoff?
>has granted them access to military grade weaponry
Trump signed an exec order banning surplus military gear being given to the police. Get educated you retard. This is a right v left issue, and the leftists (as always) are on the wrong side.

He's trying to lure them out of cover. Play a strategy game.

Yeah they are. Your police are too afraid to do anything about your terrorists or you'd have events like this every day.

>raise your hands and shuffle towards the door
That's not what he was told to do, though.

Taking away an economy is easier when there is no military to go through.

I cannot believe you didn't think it out.

God damn you to hell, you useless embarrassment

he was told to keep his legs crossed and to move forward by doing little pushup things and the guy responded by putting his hands behind his back super fact.

it was. you can lie all you want he used the words crawl but the woman did it 5 seconds earlier so he had an example to go off of. At worst he would keep his hands raised and uncross his legs to move but putting his hand on his belt was darwin award tier.

This.

If people couldn't tolerate being yelled at while under the threat of death then we'd never have fought any wars.

This. The manlet problem is growing.

>Have you ever heard of the Bundy standoff?

you mean that dick who was grazing his cattle on public land without paying taxes for it then called out to all the wannabe hero militia groups that the mean government was oppressing him? all of which culminating into a retarded standoff with militia types defending a douchebag thinking they're protecting the little man?

this same guy who retardedly endagered his entirely family because he wanted to go down like a legend even though hes just a tax evading loser?