All urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jj4_q__xVnc
youtu.be/cxpuh6vf4kM
youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_jHXqpTuA
supforums.com/thread/152629854/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=ePScRElDHOY

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

Egyptians really really hate american blacks...

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

The black Africans I met were actually very polite (Ghana, Côte d'Ivoire) and didn't have an attitude, unlike African Americans.

Justin Clark
Justin Clark

I'd say mostly yes, but wouldn't you if you were them? I'd certainly feel like I drew the short straw if I were African

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

lmfao the amount of self awareness on that guy is amazing

why dont other people like me based solely on our shared skin colour whaa
fucking racist shit

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

Afaik, yes. A bunch of them kinda worship hueggers dou.

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

Actual Subsaharan Africans aren't that bad, just dumber than most races. American niggers make me wanna kill myself

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

not gonna lie that shit had me dying

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

In general yes.

A lot of Sub-Saharan Africans I've met, specifically West Africans but also East seem to feel that they have some catching up to do in terms of being on the world stage.

Etiquette and religion are pretty big parts of day to day life, and the rap culture of Black America is looked at as degenerate.

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

Also, African-Americans were the ones who got caught and sold; ie the slow and stupid ones back in the 17th century.

James Gray
James Gray

Real Irish don't like Irish Americans.
Real Italians don't like Italian Americans.
Real Africans don't like African Americans.
Nobody likes the mongrelized, rootless burger.

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

I worked with a petroleum engineer from actual Africa years ago. He was also black. Very black. Like Sudan "this nigger has no color" black. (It matters later.) He was there supervising a build for some custom oil/NG equipment designed to be modular that our company was building. (Africa has very few trucks, so they use flatbeds to haul containers built for different purposes. More efficient.) They wanted to pull oil, natural gas, and drinking water out of the same wells by wasting nothing. It's all too valuable down there.

Very British, very proper, always wore a suit in the office. Spoke the Queen's English perfectly, and was easily the smartest motherfucker in the shop. He was also the most openly racist person I'd ever met. He HATED the American nigger, and said that most intelligent Africans do. Even the phrase "African American" would set him off, because he felt insulted that his homeland's name would be tainted when describing a nigger.

Well, we took him to a nice dinner when the job was done. Which meant we had to go into the city, where the ghouls live. After the meal, as we're hanging out on the sidewalk having a smoke, these two pant-sagging lean-walking ghetto niggers see us and do that slow nigger-shuffle across traffic to get to us. First words they said? "Daaaaaaaaaaaayyyymn, youz one black-ass nigguh!"

Oh, he went off. The black engineer started into a tirade that would have made a Klansman blush. Attacked their mothers, how they talked, how they dressed, pull up your pants. Niggers were an insult to Africa, and to blacks. He just kept going. We couldn't help but chuckle, which set the niggers off, so they decided to ignore the African and get right up in a white boi's face instead. One of our guys just flipped his jacket back a bit with a smile to show his conceal carry to the nigs, who immediately went wide-eyed and ran the fuck off. It was a good day.

tl;dr - even Africans despise niggers

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

You're canadian

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

(((egyptians)))

Anthony Price
Anthony Price

No every other black person hates African Americans. Jamaicans, Nigerians, everyone. Nobody likes them.

William Allen
William Allen

well they did sell them into slavery...

Ian Cox
Ian Cox

/thread
I hate Russian Americans. Take (((Ayn Rand))) for example.

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

wow, did they loot a roid store when the Taifun hit ?

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

Oh, big time, even second generation Africans in America are extremely tible in black neighborhoods (in the east bay area, Ca, at least). They don't have the vitriolic hatred for American blacks that their parents do, but they definitely stick together (primarily the Ebo tribe, and Nigerians). Nigerians, to other Africans, are like the American South here; extremely prideful, lots of culture and history, and very territorial, yet ripe for parody due to their reputation. But they'll identify with one another before ever calling themselves "African-American." And most average american blacks (whom weren't educated by gutless lily white liberals at some shitty college) loathe the term "African American," yet culture is pervading these young shitbags that "Person of Color" is somehow not only a better term, but also NOT the racial slur "Colored Person" (which it is, and is hilarious).

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

Actual Subsaharan Africans aren't that bad, just dumber than most races.

Hey cuck pure niggers cause rampant crime in Europe.

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

Yeah, because they keep claiming their history

uh uuuh, WE waz kangz
nasty Aaaarabs stealin' black history oh heeeeell no

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

Hell, light skinned folk and dark skinned ones bitch to whitey all the time about each other even. Its strange to have a thugish nigger complain about a light skin about not being black enough because they don't know a song, all the while he's cool with you not knowing it.

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

Sit down, relax. I will now tell you why I hate you black motherfuckers. You have no pride, you always trying to steal shit, expecially goats. You behave like babboons, no pride. You are lost in cultures. And don't bring me the "We wuz slaves" no, you were the ones that were slow, left behind. What were supposed to do? Help you? No, no,no my friend. I had problems of my own? Have you tried outrun a lion? No, do you know why? Because you were a fucking ship because you were slow!!! You nigga!

Camden Cruz
Camden Cruz

Nice. Even American Blacks hate "African-Americans". Anyone calling themselves that is an entitled piece of shit that knows absolutely nothing about Africa, but thinks it bestows some kind of fake-ass dignity to their Niggerish actions.

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Yep. Black Americans are EASILY the most racist people on the planet. And I have no problem with that. What I have a problem with is the apologizing/justifications for it, and the kid gloves that American culture treats blacks with. It's the soft bigotry of (severely) low expectations.

I was reading Puzo's The Godfather the other day, and one of my favorite quotes in that book that sums up contemporary black American culture, and how THEY should really see themselves was during the meeting with the five families after Santino was killed, where they all agreed that the only place that it was okay to sell heroin was in the "colored" neighborhoods. Their justification being that "If the blacks had such little pride in themselves, treated their families with such disregard, engaged in degeneracy, and let society grind their culture into dust without putting up a fight, then they deserved it."

That last line stuck with me.

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

Aren't African Americans pretty mixed racially? I think I heard that something like 25% of their DNA is European/Jewish. Perhaps due to slave owners fucking their slaves.

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

youtube.com/watch?v=xQ_jHXqpTuA

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Why are niggers always slabbered up with oil ?

So gross, i cant even imagine the smell coming off of them

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

It's funny because we don't care. People from Ethiopia and Kenya are some of the friendliest and nicest people based on my limited experience.

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

Well, 95% of slave owners were, in fact, Jews. It is logical.

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

Everyone hates black Americans, even themselves.

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

This convenient store near my house has a bunch of immigrants from Nigeria and other west African countries. They try to be nice about it but when the store is just white people they like to ask questions about american blacks like they're trying to understand wtf is wrong. But really they're venting to the local white how fucked up they think they are. "so how come american blacks do this....." and the white people just shrug because they're afraid to explain and sound racist.

Gabriel Moore
Gabriel Moore

Americans who are black hate niggers. Niggers hate themselves.

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

Have some African colleagues and ye more or less true. Second link is funny

Lincoln Fisher
Lincoln Fisher

Probably, most american niggers (which have some white blood) don't like real Africans, which they call dark-skins and don't like mulattos they call light skins, I knew a mulatto in school and the niggers said he was too light-skinned.

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

Damn. That quote is painfully true.

Christopher Phillips
Christopher Phillips

fun story time: when I lived in chicago black people used to try and sell their food stamp books to people in line at grocery stores for 50 cents on the dollar. they tried it with an actual african guy and he unleashed holy hell and even called the guy trying to sell a nigger. the black people in line were so shocked they didnt even chimp out. LOL

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

Yes. It's true. Actual africans hate african-amreicans. African americans are like an entire nigger tier below actual niggers.

When american blacks go to africa they are hated usually.

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

white europeans also dont like white americans btw

James Harris
James Harris

I would, I mean its the exact same thing with "white" americans and europeans.
keeps talking about racial brotherhood
cant even trace back their heritage more than 3 generations

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

African blacks are one people
You know that there are more then just Bantus, right?

Jason Long
Jason Long

Not that bad

They've turned their continent into the closest thing to hell on earth that humanity has ever seen, have rampant ethnic cleansings, slavery, cannibalism and believe if you rape infants you can cure HIV.

Brayden Sullivan
Brayden Sullivan

This.

The paper bag test is a thing and is proof that black people can be racist and they can be racist against their own kind.

Brandon Roberts
Brandon Roberts

Even this behavior (Africans disliking African Americans) is seen as oppression by anti-white agendists. They believe Africans looking up to white people is a result of oppression + white supremacy. It cannot be due to the fact that whites in general cherish morality and civility.

Pic related: Half Indian, half white professional victim, Jew-loving feminist who identifies as African American and calls for the destruction of the white race daily.

Blake Young
Blake Young

I Ihink it's kinda true. I saw some Kang campus club members recruiting blacks in the lunchroom. They approached some black female and she said something like sorry Im from Africa. Also an African told me that an American black was accusing Africans because ancestors of African blacks captured and sold the ancestors of American blacks.

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

There was an Ethiopian girl in my HS whose parents were poorfag immigrants but clearly appreciative of the country and very hardworking. She became a BLM SJW bitch even though she has no relation to the useless niggers of America. Her parents must be disappointed.

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

hating Russian jews is different than hating Russian americans. you dont know shit homie.
t. Orthodox Christian

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

African-Americans are almost all mixed mongrels. Of course pure bred Africans don't like them.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

The tribalism bug got her. I've seen even a dark skinned black get called white because he had good grades and spoke in good English. He thankfully laughed in their faces and said he was 'going somewhere in life' when they asked why he was walking away.

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

When I lived right in the center of DC my local grocery store hired African blacks as security guards.

Being the center of town, the white side and black side of the city inevitably came together and comingled in this area. Almost every time I was in the store (which was very often) there would be some African American fellow attempting to steal something, only to be chased, tackled, or otherwise thwarted by one of the African security guards. I mean this was a nightly occurrence. The guards would really crack these kids heads around and literally kick their asses out of the store. No whites were ever involved, and we all just walked past the melees without concern.

The Africans were the only antidote to the African Americans. If anyone deserved to be tipped regularly, it was those men.

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

NOBODY likes basketball americans.

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

Or: nobody likes Americans :)

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

The Africans were the only antidote to the Basketball Americans.
The absolute state of cultural enrichment

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

Americans and the French don't like leafs.

Evan Long
Evan Long

Québec is riddled with French expats fleeing their European Maghreb

Camden Williams
Camden Williams

Blatantly false

Asher Young
Asher Young

Yes. My neighbor is from Kenya. When he moved with his family to the US they lived in a mostly black area of town but they moved out by me because he said it's safer.

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

Yes. No one likes US niggers. Just look at the demographics in the US. Every time blacks move in, all of the Whites, Asians, and decent Hispanics gtfo. I've never met a single group of people in my life who could truly encompass almost every distasteful aspect of the human race. Were Hitler to rule the US, he would put the Jews on the literal back burner in favor of the nigger. As much as I hate Islam, I would become Islamic if being a US nigger was a crime against Allah. If the Jews were trying to exterminate the US nigger, I would support the Jews. If the Mao communist said they wanted to remove the nigger, I'd become a communist. If any country were to invade the US, in order to get rid of the US nigger, I'd defect.

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

No shit Africans hate them, Africans caught and sold the ones that became African Americans. You have to be pretty low on a totem pole to get sold by them to another race.

I wouldn't even sell Italians to other races.

Isaac Howard
Isaac Howard

Aye, well said.

David Torres
David Torres

I don't think a lot of people outside the US, know just how bad the US nigger is. They always think of the normal blackie just working 9 to 5 in there country. Even the Abos in Australia are better than them, and they have the lowest IQ in the world.

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

Racelets

Nathaniel Gonzalez
Nathaniel Gonzalez

you know it.

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

Very true. Even their children avoid "african-americans". Most of the token blacks who hang out exclusively with whites have parents who are african or caribbean immigrants.

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

Of course.
African Americans are on par to Somalis and everybody hates Somalis, even Somalis themselves.

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

This is why you Americans should remind African-Americans that they're African-Americans, and don't let them hijack the word "black".

Leo Roberts
Leo Roberts

Subsaharan substandard iq is due to the lack of education, infrastructure, and literacy. American blacks are just degenerates and thugs.

Kayden Green
Kayden Green

That pic
Researched fitness routines and steroid cycling
Traditional African men

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

Living in a country where half the people still live in the iron age tends to make that half quite strong.

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

This is true, I work in a warehouse and have heard it first hand.

The Africans (from Africa mainly Ghana, Ivory Coast, Liberia) are some of the nicest, most polite, hard working and friendly people I have ever met in my life. (They are friendly enough to forgive the BO).

There is one I trained to drive forklift, and he wanted a copy of the acknowledgement form they sign before I give them their license because he wanted to frame it, because he was so proud of that achievement and how much his life has improved since he came to America.

The AA's on the otherhand... nigs gonna nig.

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

went to Uganda with a charity. Firstly it was great, yeah they have fuck all but mostly they are happy people, but they don't get why US blacks don't take the opportunities they have there and make something better of themselves. They don't think they have any pride just like to blame everything on others and things that happened in the past when they should work harder.

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

African Americans are to Africans what European Americans are to Europeans. The entire continent of America should be nuked, it's the easiest solution.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

The average "african-american" is a quarter white.

Julian Ortiz
Julian Ortiz

oh look roid monkeys in skirts

Easton Morales
Easton Morales

Fuck the Haitians though... sneaky, lazy mother fuckers.

John Walker
John Walker

Hell, even african Americans don't like african Americans.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

nobody likes african-americans

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

I love how their reputation is so bad, that you know of it from the other side of the world.

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

That reminds me of this one mutt meme where an American moves to bavaria and is surprised everyone isn’t drinking beer and wearing lederhosen.

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

Tbqh, I agree. I noticed that foreign africans are actually quite helpful when I have to work with them.

William Hill
William Hill

real niggers are significantly worse, try living in South Africa, maybe on a farm.

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

meme flag
1 post

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

It's not hard to just look up videos and pictures of detroit and read up on what exactly happened to the city.

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

Fuck all niggers. I don't care which niggers don't like whatever other niggers. They're all fucking niggers and should be dead or in a zoo

Henry Campbell
Henry Campbell

I don't think anyone likes anyone anymore.

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

Came to post this.

Christian Moore
Christian Moore

Kek this reads as it if were written by Uncle Ruckus

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

Shitty Genetics + Entitlement Mentality = Basketball Americans

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

Look at this plastic anglo.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

canada
canada

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

They stole us
They bought you

Then you guys are probably middle-class meeting upper-lower class africans that had contact with whites back there.

In Spain, since blacks don't have contact with whites, they are more feral. The ones that are not so much usually are the ones who had american missionaries in their homeland.

Maybe they're not as stupid as black americans but they sure are as violent and allergic to the law.

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

no one likes americans

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

Actual Subsaharan Africans aren't that bad
I'm sure they aren't, muttboi

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

What?

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

this pasta is stale

Aiden Rivera
Aiden Rivera

do have to admit, the patterns on those clothes are pretty cool,traditional clothing usually looks nice

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

And youre a mutt

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

T. 56% rootless leaf

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

sauce

Christopher White
Christopher White

yes, there is a difference between real NIGGAS and real NIGGERS!!!
get it through your thick head!!!

Henry Lee
Henry Lee

Agreed. My roomate is from Gabon, hates niggers.

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

Almost nobody likes Americans.

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Mutts don't belong anywhere and if they are poor even less. The only mutts that think they have pride are Native American mutts, but then again they drink and eat McDonald's when nobody's looking from television, secretly want to be pure 100% American.

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

it's not surprising

a lot of Europeans don't like European-Americans

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

Lol shes kinda hawt for a 56er

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

no, they all are niggers

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

African-Americans don't even like African-Americans, that's why they kill each other so much

Andrew King
Andrew King

It's absolutely true. The Nigerians and Ethiopians I hang with all shit on black Americans for being lazy welfare queens with no drive.

Grayson Hernandez
Grayson Hernandez

My friend's neighbor is from Nigeria. He originally moved to NYC but came to the Long Island suburbs because he hated African Americans and was afraid they would be a bad influence on his kids. His daughter went away to college, came back, and proved her father right. Now he's ultra hard on his 12 year old son because he doesn't want to see him become become a nigger like his daughter.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Africans look down on black Americans, Europeans look down on white Americans...do Asians look down on yellow Americans?

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

You mean African Americans.

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

Native americans are the only mutts living in their homeland though tbqh. the rest of mutts are all just immigrants

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

Niggers end up being niggers
BREAKING NEWS

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

rootless burger

I'm American born, making me an American, and I'll kick your ass.

Benjamin Myers
Benjamin Myers

Yes, their two attitudes are very different. E.G political correctness.

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

Obligitory WE

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

youtube.com/watch?v=ePScRElDHOY

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

white american

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

some places in Africa are very beautiful, I'm glad they're not stupid like African Americans.

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

Yes, I'm Italian and I hate Italian Americans.

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

Afro-Americans to Africans are the same thing as Americans to Europeans.
Mutts with inferiority complex.

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

This.

Grayson White
Grayson White

Ravioli ravioli don't bully le 56% faceuoli

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

mmmmm 60 inches of bbc right their

Christian Russell
Christian Russell

"b-blacker than you, achmed"

David Wright
David Wright

wtf

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

True in my experience at least. Got a buddy from Kenya and when he talks about American blacks it's always with an air of bemused incredulity

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

Well, considering that native African's ancestors sold African American's ancestors into slavery in the first place, it should be no surprise that they feel no connection today.
Meanwhile African Americans have existed in the most prosperous and opportunity filled nation in the world for hundreds of years, yet today American black culture revolves around crime, rap, sports, and drugs. I'm sure most africans are thinking "wtf, give us those same opportunities and we'd actually appreciate them", rather than the constant complaining and whining we see from American blacks today.

Angel White
Angel White

This: Also let's face reality: the entirety of Europe is around twice the population of the US. Are Americans abroad annoying? Sure, but at least they don't treat locals like animals. Clean your room peacetruckland

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

It because we have a sense of humor and trap cards.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

He is american so he is getting the Nigerian trust fund kids

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

African-Americans were the ones who got caught and sold; ie the slow and stupid ones back in the 17th century
I've been thinking about this. The igbo were one of the most enslaved ethnic groups, and today they are one of the most successful groups in Africa

Hunter Rivera
Hunter Rivera

The ones who weren’t captured were the ones who were smart, strong, and fast.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit