Why is this never talked about? Underrated as fuck. Those last episodes were amazing

Why is this never talked about? Underrated as fuck. Those last episodes were amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wpfE_RmBAI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just want to say she can be a NEET detective because she doesn't accept money

Same reason Sup Forums doesnt discuss Tsuritama, Denpa Teki, and other shit.

Its just nothing to discuss really.

>tfw no ame or her friends
>tfw none of girls from kure-nai

I remember this ended with a cutie in coma or something like that. Did we end up knowing what happened to her?

To be honest I only remember the OP sequence with clarity because I listen to it pretty frequently.

Cause it's shit. It also came out during the time when this kind of premise was generic as fuck.
Was it one of your first anime or something? Can't think of any other reason you'd remember this so fondly.

>keep best girl around for 10 eps before killing her off
>died like 5 pages into the ln
This shows deserves to fail for playing with my heart like that.

I bet she loses her memory.

>NEET
>detective

It jumped on the "NEET is cool"/"I am such an otacool XD" bandwagon and ended up alienating truNEET/real otaku demographics.

Wait what? She died? Well, I didn't expect much but she was indeed best girl. Fuck this shit, I hope at least MC fucked the NEET loli or something like that.

I hear in the LNs that he gets with the loli.

>Changing story arc's order
Fucking JC Staff

She didn't die, see

I really liked the MC in this, One of the reasons I didn't drop it.

>XD

Fuck off

Both posts are mine user, but the thing that I get from what that user said and is that the arc was one of the first ones in the LN and instead of giving hope of "coma-girl awakens eventually" they get her out of the way as soon as possible and is not in coma but dead.

We're only 9 chapters in total from the novels being totally translated (four of these chapters being from volume 5 for some reason), never lose hope.

She wakes up at the end of the anime, the difference with the LN is that just from the end of the anime you can't know she has amnesia when she wakes up.

it's shit

This song was glorious

youtube.com/watch?v=5wpfE_RmBAI

Because it's an old show you dummy. Nice ED.

i loved it

It had some nice doujins.