Superstate

The actual European Union is shit, ruled by cucks and shills.
But rhe idea of a European Superstate is very pleasant. We'd technically be the #1 power with our economical and militaries combined.
We just need to have a right-wing ruling to build a solid political base.
The formation of this superstate needs to start with the annexion of small "countries" : the ones which are mainly fiscal paradises and that have close to no culture. They are : Liechteinstein, Andorra, Monaco, Luxemburg, Moldova and Kosovo. We also need to kill separatists movements like Catalonia or Corsica in order to maintain unity. Only then, we can replace the deviant European Union with a more solid alliance, from political to economic, military to social. A European unity.
And of course, it won't be Belgium cucks who'd rule it but the main powers like Great Britain, France, Germany or even Italy. We wouldn't need NATO anymore, we'd be free from the USA at last.
Don't you want to be powerful again ? If you live in Europe, don't you want to rule the world again ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IcH00ZC3Df0
theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/08/polish-mps-pass-supreme-court-bill-criticised-as-grave-threat
youtube.com/watch?v=Mf5A1y5qYp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sounds great, just exclude Scandinavia

You guys are part of our history. We shared blood and we spilled each others through the years. You'd be welcomed

Europe is stronk. But we'd need all of the countries (even Switzerland)

>Don't you want to be powerful again ? If you live in Europe, don't you want to rule the world again ?
If you asked me that question an year and a half ago id say that all is gong ok so i don't really care.

Now with rapefugees shitting up Europe and Trump shitting up the whole planet i think we better get powerful and united fast.

>Giant, fake shitty countries don't work
>Heh heh we only need to make it conservative haha, everyone will love a bureaucratic monster if its fake trad like my favourite YouTube shekel whore waifus XDDDD

You French are intolerable cunts and I hope Mohammed continues to make you his bitch.

Remember me to stop considering you as European. You're clearly more Indian than European

Fixed that for you Jean Pierre le Surrendermonky

Ireland belongs to Britain.

Fixed

I'd rather get nuked.

No it doesn't, you bad teeth cock sucker pedo wanker!

Would be alright, but the EU is already rife with Marxists and globalists

Literally a new CCCP

Nigger no. We don't want to be part of a damn Federation. Look what happened with USA.

Who is this "we" you speak of? And when did your national state of emergency end again? Any non-fucked country thinking of political union with you would be out of their fucking minds.

That's more like it.

Fixed

>Would be alright,
Of course someone from bongistan would think this. Calm down and share your house with some pakis.

Frence people are degeneret kikes. They worship terrorism and islam. Do not take these peoples advice seriously.

show your flag (((mutt)))

Yes. Abolish EU. We don't need another multicultural big state like USA.

>The formation of this superstate needs to start with the annexion of small "countries" : the ones which are mainly fiscal paradises and that have close to no culture. They are :
>Monaco
Fuck off, seriously. You already tried this shit once and didn't manage to

I'm happy we joined EU it's really fun.

Fixed

ye goooyy
dont you like other cultures gooy?
dont be racist gooy

youtu.be/IcH00ZC3Df0

People like him should be executed.
>Give up your liberties to our government please :))))

/SU/

Why should I?

internationalists should be shot, whether they lean left or right

This

Got news for you...
1. Eastern Europe won't follow you into that shitshow.

2. The EU is basically bankrupt so this is a last ditch effort to keep it from dissolving. BY FORCE. You will NOT be allowed to leave and you will no longer be in charge of your laws.

3. You will become a military adversary of the United States... which is a very bad idea when your militaries are run by women and your men won't even speak up to stop an invasion.

4. You will not control the EU "superstate" for more than a few years before wide scale rioting and disorder breaks out by Muslims. You will concede to their demands like good little cucks and give them more power. Within 10 years you are a caliphate.

Alternately, you end up posing a direct threat to the U.S. and we determine that you have unlawfully annexed nations without the support of the people which is a war crime. Then we get to smash your faggot military and take over continental Europe. At least we'll kick the Muslims out or kill them for you.

Brits already know this superstate dream is just a ploy to get you to contribute to an elitist's dream.

They even figured out the solution: the ability to tell someone to fuck off so you can be left alone is the highest value anyone can have.

America took that to heart.

>You French are intolerable cunts and I hope Mohammed continues to make you his bitch.

This coming from New Pakistan, the western country (..that is, when geography's concerned. Culturally well..) from which most ISIS fighters originate.

No we're all Bulgarians now

theguardian.com/world/2017/dec/08/polish-mps-pass-supreme-court-bill-criticised-as-grave-threat

First battle in our favour.

Half of you didn't get what I meant.
Of course the actual Union is roted, but not only in stucture. Remember it was built upon economic trades and agreements. We'd need to start it all again. And if it was a far-right governement ruling it, would you accept that ?

>At least we'll kick the Muslims out or kill them for you.

Lets say that the rest of your wet dream occurred, this simply wouldn't happen. I don't know why some Americans act like europe is in a worse situation than the US but that is simply not true, all of us are in the pot together, and your nation is ground zero for most of this degeneracy, which has unfortunately piggy-backed your pervasive culture power and spread across the West.

>Then we get to smash your faggot military

Or you know, just take our political class, create some bullshit international court put them on trial and meanwhile give the nations of europe democratic elections from which the parties that supported the formation of the EU and unlawful annexation and disbanding of sovereign states are banned from partaking.

You could actually be the heroes for real burgerbuddies!

Back to the real world: your politicians have exactly the same globalist agenda as ours, something such as this will never happen.

see? even trump loves isreal, goy

youtu.be/IcH00ZC3Df0

WTF I love bulgarians now!

IT IS SICK IDEA, BUT CHECK OUT, THIS IS OFFICIAL PLAN OF EU HEADS
youtube.com/watch?v=Mf5A1y5qYp0

btw. The guy from movie-Krzysztof Karoń-would destroy all contemporary philosophers from ivy league + cambridge, oxford. He's smart,logicall thinking and have enormous knowledge.
He's solution for EU and all NWO shit is EC (european community), freiburg economical school,Leo XIII Rerum novarum (criticism of communism and capitalism as a systems which are responsible for explotation of human)

Why do you actually need no one own your wealth or military strength and the rest of the union will be a burden

Fixed

>The actual European Union is shit, ruled by cucks and shills

Wait, this is not surfacing for normies yet?

The trial for war crimes happens after your humiliating defeat. Hell we could probably wreck 80% of your offensive force without setting a boot on the continent.

You are right about one thing... we'd be seen as liberators not aggressors.

And yes, we will kill all the Muslims one way or another. Did you really think we were going to let them hide in Europe?

>The formation of this superstate needs to start with the annexion of small "countries" : the ones which are mainly fiscal paradises and that have close to no culture. They are : Liechteinstein, Andorra, Monaco, Luxemburg, Moldova and Kosovo.
Already blacklisted

>We also need to kill separatists movements like Catalonia or Corsica
Not important. See catalonian referendum that changed nothing

>And of course, it won't be Belgium cucks who'd rule it but the main powers like Great Britain, France, Germany or even Italy.
UK is out. Italians are too poor. Germany and France are already de facto ruling the EU.

>Don't you want to be powerful again ? If you live in Europe, don't you want to rule the world again ?
Look at poles, we gave them money and opportunities, but they still want to live in ghetto

>ghetto

White ghettos unlike you Mohammed

>And yes, we will kill all the Muslims one way or another. Did you really think we were going to let them hide in Europe?
That simply wouldn't happen mate, you seem to have a distorted view of your own country and how right-wing it is. If anything you would "liberate" the muslims from our horrendous oppression and use them in your New Order. After all you've done it before

As long as it looks like that... I'm fine with it, just keep us out of it.

>Andorra
>No culture
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY PIERRE?
>almost 1000 years of unbroken legitimacy
> 2 (two) princes: the bishop of La Seu d'Urgell and your filthy macaroni présidant
>ruled by based russian lunatic for a while in a coup d'etat
>cool romanic shit
>best ski resort in all of the pyrenees
>produce industrial quantities of cheap tobacco locally to sell to retarded frogs that have to spend gorillions in gas just to get here
>thousands of portuguese subhumans enslaved to do our bidding and the lowest shit tier jobs that übermensch andorrans would never touch
>only country in the world with catalan as official language

Fuck you power hungry mongoloids. Havent you already stolen enough national sovereignty?

>WE WUZ CATALONIAN PRINCES AN SHIT

so why are you hiding behind a meme flag

Honestly, the only thing we need right now is applying right-wing governments everywhere to remove shitskins. It's the #1 threat to Europe as a whole. Then and then only should we have a discussion about creating another union.

'no'

Fuck no
kys internationalist

>it won't be Belgium cucks who'd rule it
>proceeds to list britain germany and france

it looks like a fucking scorpion/lizard.

You faggots never cared for anything east of Austro Hungary. Whatever you are thinking, you are thinking only with the West in mind and probably Greece. That's half the continent only. Whether you like it or not, that's not Europe so stop calling it so. Call it Antanta or the Triple Alliance once more and be done with it, we will make it as we did our whole history - without any bread crumb from you.

guillotine yourself frog nigger
sage

>Including Hungary