isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
hooktube.com/watch?v=1Q3yH9EIPfs
hooktube.com/watch?v=soZpqrCji5c
hooktube.com/watch?v=c0b3PrZkl7w
hooktube.com/watch?v=ADGQyOqkUac
hooktube.com/watch?v=HVGw50hvyVY
liveleak.com/view?i=418_1500636246
youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos
globalcitizen.org/en/content/anneke-lucass-harrowing-tale-of-sex-trafficking-am/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sex slave of European elite
Isn't this Sup Forums's favorite nightmare come to life?

>"Anneke was sold into a murderous paedophile network in Belgium when she was only six years old. She was being abused and tortured to serving as a sex slave to European elite."

Bump.
I wanna know if anyone knows more about this.

Common knowledge. Everyone knows all about the missing children/occult pedo blood drinking infant sacrifice blackmail torture mkultra project monarch rings. You been living under a rock for the last 40 years?

Everybody knows and does nothing

No, it's just this is the first actual credible witness I've seen.

So far, it's been a probably plausible possibility for me.
"It might actually be the Russians" and shit, considering that their covert ops are literal works of art.

But shit's getting very real.

What should we do? I've got a kid and I'm doing my best to raise him well. I didn't chop his dick in half, pump him full of thimerosol, nagalese, and aluminum, or leave him in the care of some fucked up minimum wage day care pedo worker. I'm doing my part.

I realy dont know.. but i feel we can do somthing more..this looking after yourself and your family should be just first step , becouse nothing will change.

Have you heard about pizza gate?

A TED talk about child sex slavery and elite pedo rings?! I suppose that's the closest we have to a credible mainstream testimony. Now there's an idea worth spreading!

The Dutroux case i suppose?

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
fiona barnett
hooktube.com/watch?v=1Q3yH9EIPfs
hooktube.com/watch?v=soZpqrCji5c
cheryl hersha
hooktube.com/watch?v=c0b3PrZkl7w
satans children 60 minutes
hooktube.com/watch?v=ADGQyOqkUac
hooktube.com/watch?v=HVGw50hvyVY

We have so much ammunition on the elites
could bring down the entire establishment if the normies knew

but it seems its not real unless 'they' tell you it is
and even if 'they' were forced to broadcast it would be watered down and subverted

but 'they' are losing the grip on information gradually
if we can fight censorship and keep information free this will come to light eventually

the internet has revolutionised so many sections of our society. communication, media, money
maybe politics is next?

fuck off, gypsie

I don’t understand why they dont name names. I can’t take any of this seriously unles they name somebody.

Lol they just re-eagled nn. Back to zombie land.

Repealed*

>liveleak.com/view?i=418_1500636246

At 14:40
"They are very heavily into rejuvenation. And the ways they do that I will spare you, but it is very barbaric."
Cooking with the ol' spirits eh?

what timeline is this ?Trump timeline?
when tedx is allowed to expose satanic pedorings,wow

>elites are proven to be worshiping a "pagan" bull/owl god by sacrificing goyim kiddies to it
>shills all over Sup Forums shilling against "paganism"
>j-just read this bible goy
really gets my almonds activated

bump

Witness X1 - Regina Louf - in the Dutroux case. Despite helping police with a previously unsolved murder providing incredibly acurate information regarding the murder victim and location was discredited in a vicious media campaign in an attempt to shut down the investigation. If anyones interested you can find an interview with her on youtube she did with the bbc. Brave woman who witnessed and experienced alot of truly horrific things.

I know right...
What gives?

Ted X the most reliable source ever

>Guys claiming that they can survive on air

would it be idiotic to think that the reason this country protects mudslimes is somehow connected to kid diddling?

Kids just make these things up

The women just want attention

Every region on Earth believed in blood healing to some degree. Young blood especially... Lo and behold, infant / child blood actually is a pretty goddamn miraculous rejuvenator.

(((Pure coincidence)))

Hey there Emmanuel!

The women could be lying?

Hey John

I was gonna say this but I'm pretty sure they're working on making that acceptable next

Forgot to quote

>We have so much ammunition on the elites

You have nothing that could up in the court of law.

>could bring down the entire establishment if the normies knew

The normies never know and that is why they are normies.

>but it seems its not real unless 'they' tell you it is
>and even if 'they' were forced to broadcast it would be watered down and subverted

Yes, and this is why "they" are always in power and not you.

>the internet has revolutionised so many sections of our society. communication, media, money
>maybe politics is next?

No. Internet is simply a means of communication. New means of communication have arisen before in human history and over a period of time they have been subverted by those in power.

In time, the internet will also be controlled by those in power.

Good job user.

its ok goy

no gooy!
shut up, dont be racist gooy
holocaust was the worst thing ever to happen. bolschevism does not exist goooy

youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

Then vie for power user. If those in power are replaced, then there will be a power vacuum. Humans can't live without a power vacuum because we have evolved to live in societies with structures. People will turn to even the most despotic of leaders if that leader fills a power vacuum.

You want to take this fight to the next level? then vie for power. Look to replace those in power.

If you can't sit back and read all the threads on Sup Forums while knowing that a lot of people know the shit that's going on, but those who can do something are not shitposting on Sup Forums.

>watching video, waiting for the typical book sale
>"what we create with Liberation Prison Yoga™ is..."
Just another fraud asshat hocking her companies bullshit in the name of actual, real world elite pedophile child trafficking. No different than Cathy O'Brien or many of the others. This type of shit potentially kills two birds with one stone: it gives corporate asshats a platform to take advantage of and if it is ever investigated, the fraud will be exposed but the activity will be attached to the idea that "pizzagate is bullshit!" and not the individuals in question whom are taking advantage. I'm sure there is some sort of name for this type of activity: limited hangout, poisoning the well, something along those lines. Fuck all the fakers. Child trafficking is real and people in high places participate but they're not stupid enough to let someone like this live and "tell their story".

I think they just want to live and not suicide themselves with two bullets to the head.

Wait what do you mean user? All these recent religious threads are to promote paganism by getting Sup Forumsacks irritated by Christianity?

Because she is full of shit. Anyone genuine is always killed.

Nope, its not.
In fact all this came to be throu the arab-american connection (oil). Why u think clapper converted to islam ? Where he got in contact w that ? If not throu the cia arab oil money connection ...

>repressed memories

The 80s called and they want you back.

True i guess... the cops literally drove up to his hous, disguised at teenagers. They played very loud music to lure him out and then shot him in the head.

Can you be more newfag

The elite has been raping and doing even worse stuff to childs forever

What about pushing for the removal of unaccountability of leaders in all aspects? Then maybe elites will have less space to do things unnoticed

globalcitizen.org/en/content/anneke-lucass-harrowing-tale-of-sex-trafficking-am/

Holy moses.... Force to eat shit at six, torttured for a year, put on a butcher block at 10 to be tortured morr and killed. Utterly horrifying.