Trump watches up to eight hours of TV per day

Trump watches up to eight hours of TV per day

This is what you elected. This is why there'll be no joke. This is why always tweets about the media and fake news. Just admit it, he's not gonna make america great again.

archive.is/ifCKX
thehill.com/homenews/administration/364094-trump-watches-at-least-four-hours-of-tv-per-day-report
nytimes.com/2017/12/09/us/politics/donald-trump-president.html

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trump isn't a representative of the average ameri-

Surely if some internet media claims it, it must be true! He is so stupid, how Drumph beat Hillary is a mystery.

I honestly think Hillary was just too smart to win.

drumpf only has a 60 inch TV

what a TVlet

they don't even make OLED in 60 inch size. sad!

Trump is brainwashed by the electric jew for 8 hours a day

>reading documents
>reading you people
more like he spends 8 hrs a day browsing pol

Hillary spends eight hours a day cleaning the puss off her canker sores.

>have television on while working in office
>fake news tries to convince retards that he is slouching on a couch with his mouth open
No different from any cubicle farm that has a news channel playing in a corner.

Oooor, this is what fuels the fire? I know catching even 5 minutes of a modern news
broadcast makes me want to burn every leftist and elite in a nuclear fire.

Explains why he knows what the fuck is going on. What lies are being told to regular people.
References things they know. Understands where the "public conversation" stands on any given day.
You think TV and news people watch TV? You think any world leaders or captains of industry watch TV?

Maybe, again, it's not that he's "LOL, Dumpf teh dummy!" but he's Trump, the guy with his finger on the pulse.

But please, keep losing, by all means.

>2 scoops
>2 terms
>3 scotus picks
>8 hours tv

Yes, but the real question here is how many scoops does he get?

every President has the news on at all times, they also screen films. There's more down time than you think. Though I will say Trump probably feels silly for insulting Obama over this type of shit.

if you added up all of the claims about what trump does with his days, you'd have to conclude that a trump day is approximately 385 hours long, and he spends 100% of that time not doing anything whatsoever, but also 100% of it oppressing minorities and raping women

>resorting to ad hominem against Trump's diet, golf hobby, and TV habbits
Gee golly, the democrats sure are intellectuals.

Just finished reading this one:

Holy mother of God, that was a great piece. Recommended to everyone here.

Obama raped boys at gay rape parties. He's also a coke head, and "Obama" isn't even his real name.

how is that even possible, what, with him playing golf 22 hours per day according to fake news CNN?

>people close to Trump

sorry, I don't frequent Carlos Slim's blog

this is textbook baby boomer

eat shitty food, watch television

be a lazy fat cunt

how children were raised in the 50's

But he only sleeps 4 hours a day

So that's 12 hours not working, plus probably another 2 with his daily routine.
So that's 8 hours of work per day

That's a normal work day

He probably shitposts on Sup Forums too.

>having tv on = sitting on ass staring at it
do you even passively listen? of course he has the tv on, he would be stupid not to. he at all times knows what theyre spinning and how as they do it in real time, not hearing second hand at the end of the day from some staffer

kek

What kind of shit reporting is this? Editor not doing their job?

hey im just happy he's keeping busy

the average voter hasn’t voluntarily read a book this year

That's the thing, it's not like he's watching soap operas, he's watching the news. Is this article supposed to be in favor of him for keeping up to date with current events?

TURN OFF THAT TV BLUMPF AND GO TO YOUR ROOM YOU'RE GROUNDED

>according to new report
>people close to donald
FAKE NEWS

If I was president I would always have a newscreen on in whatever room I was in too.

Tfw you realize hes looking for answers in the thing that got him where he is.

You have to understand how petty these people are, when the big lies fail they'll sit around and grumble like bitchy teenage girls about inconsequential bullshit until they get new marching orders. That whole "two scoops" thing was not a joke, that actually fucking happened, that's the kind of retard OP is.

Just replace Bubastis with Ivanka

>have white children

maybe lay off the soy

LOL. Let’s see, your enemy spends 24 hours a day telegraphing all his moves and intentions. If your enemy wasn’t such a cluster of morons you would have to spend millions for this kind of intel. You watch all you can which is only 8 hours a day.

And who is the idiot?

Nothing wrong with watching T.V. He's a person. He is also literally the leader of the free world. With the sheer volume of intel he has at his disposal, why use shitty cable news as his primary source of information on global and national affairs?

It's 3 years to the next election.

How does people believe in these (((news)))???

>Most stressful and complicated job in the world
>Still watches 8 hours of tv

You do know that presidents don't even celebrate Christmas or other holiday because they are working?

I doubt it. Obama was a do-nothing lazy nigger. Trump barely sleeps and is always the first one working and the last one to stop. I would honestly be very surprised to learn that he is not a time traveler of some kind. How the fuck he has the time and energy to do what he does is absolutely beyond me.

How's is he gonna defeat the MSM if he doesn't watch and study it. Fuck you, shill faggot, MIGA!!!!

To fight the MSM, you must know it. Base Sun Tzu, MIGA! Shill BTFO.

Old people do sleep less, that is known. But they don't have the same energy as him. Maybe he is a hypomanic?

he's hooked to the internet for 24 hours!

IMPEACH DRUMPF

have I got a meme for you

8 HOURS!!!!

>having TV on x hours in the house = watching TV x hours

Doesnt he sleep like 3 hrs?

This plus any emergency or unscheduled meetings/travel he has to deal with.

>Watches TV eight hours a day and gets more shit done in a year than Onigger did in eight years of kissing ass and playing golf

2 Big Macs
2 Filet
2 Slices of Cherry Pie
2 Genders
8 Hours of TV

Eric we know he is!

Only shitlibs and libtards consume that much schlomo entertainment.

Nice try faggot.

SAGE

fake news

The media can't be relied on to distinguish between conspiratorial acts if committed while a candidate and perfectly legitimate steps taken after winning, nor can they be relied on to determine if something happened on September 4th or 14th, but I totally trust this report

>watches up to
>up to
>up
>to
up to
as far as.
"I could reach just up to his waist"
indicating a maximum amount.
"the process is expected to take up to two years"

"Sometimes up to eight hours". "At least four hours."

WTF I hate Trump now.

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

I mean it's kinda true. He parrots Fox News talking points all the time.

You forgot the 2x bigger shakers

This is why Joe Scarborough is trying to literally troll him to death, he''ll probably succeed as well.

>hypomanic
kill yourself, shekeljew.

THE LEAKS ARE REAL THE NEWS IS FAKE

sklide thread

Then.. And Now
GET OUT SHILLCUNT

Russian "catalonian" troll farm employee detected.

Glad you failed in tearing europe apart.

He doesn’t need to work when the kikes make all the decisions for him.

"Trumps friends say..."

he reads and listens to the tv. I do the same. It's not hard. These people are not journalists. They are propagandists.