This is Shinji. Say something nice about him

This is Shinji. Say something nice about him.

Good taste in husbandos

I want to make him the little girl

he did his best

H e is cute

He's an interesting person and I want to be friends with him.

You got in the damn robot. I'm proud of you.

t. a fan

Actually a pretty big (if angsty) badass. Also a better person than he wants to admit. And also serves as a fantastic example why being an angsty bitch in a crapsack world makes your shitty life even shittier.

All in all, maybe the most complex MC anime has ever seen. 10/10 well done, Anno.

>Draw a girl
>Call it a boy
Why is this allowed

Boys make the best girls, didn't you know?

He's a consistently good unit to have in all SRW he's appeared in.

I know, right?

Indeed, he was the best girl in the show, although that's not saying much when the competition was so shit.

I want to show him true happiness

Fucking fujoshis, keep this filth on your deviantart account.
Shinji is for depression and badass, not for sexual!

>fujoshis

You are so innocent.

>not wanting to fap to best girl Shinji
What are you, gay?

He's a good heterosexual boy

Yaoifag, fujoshi, whatever, same shit.

No, I like traps, but, you know, they literally are not gay. That´s a fact, nigger.

It's alright for him to be here.

And Shinji is the best trap there is, so what's the problem?
Even has a nice pair of tits.

I want to fuck him in the ass.

Get in line, fag.

He's the son sent to grow up unwanted and without guidance on a half-dead planet, who determined his few positive experiences outweighed the mostly bad ones when he was made judge of the world, and created the means for mankind to redeem themselves and mature by walking out on sweet death, godhood, and a mother's comfort. Fuck else do you need?

Omelettu gozillamasu

Shinji the cutest

He had every right to leave that horrible place, but he decided to stay and do what he had to do, and I respect him for that.

He's staying there because he was not needed elsewhere, and he knew it.

He tried running away and they brought him back.

Post more maid Shinji pl0x

Besides the whole ending the fucken world part.
I think he did his best considering the setting.

He is badass

I love him and understand everything about his character. I ship him with both Rei and myself.

Shinji is a whiny bitch who cries all the time.

>spotted the fujoshit

Fuck off Luluco, you're a cuck.

He reminds me of myself.

This one is the sexiest, 10/10:
Sexy position, but the outfit isn't as good, 7/10:
Just all around bad outfit. Too many bowties, not enough feng shui, 4/10:

go back to collecting EBT

Brought him back to officially discharge him and give him somewhere to go. The whole point of the sequence was that he chose to stay without any encouragement.

The whole point was that Shinji wanted to have worth, he wanted people to like and accept him, that's why he pilots the EVA and that's why he decided to come back. He's very similar to Asuka, the only difference is the way the two express themselves.

The main characters were all very similar at heart

You are good at the cello.

This is Asuka. Good luck saying something mean about her because you can't, she's perfect in every way!

Exactly. One thing that most people don't notice about EVA is the fact that the show is about us just as it is about the characters. Deep down, everyone is afraid to be rejected, to not be worthy, to be lonely and of not being understood, we just cope with that in different ways and levels, just like the characters.

So I find funny when people say EVA critics say its characters are unrelatable, when in fact their fears and problems should be relatable to pretty much every person to some extent, especially at young age.

>One thing that most people don't notice about EVA
Most people notice it, you retard.

>EVA critics say its characters are unrelatable
No one says this, you retard.

You think anything you just said is unique and hasn't already been stated a million times? Fucking retard.

Do you need a hug user?

>having this much melanin

This.

Plebs still don't understand that Shinji is alpha as fuck.

Y-Yes

>seduces angels
the angel seduced him

The synch ration is only because his whole mother is inside the EVA. Asuka would have as much as him if the procedure had not failed with her mother.

Looks like Asuka is pegging Kaji

That's something Shinji tells himself 8 episodes later. He gets called stupid immediately, Leliel stabs holes all over it later, and the question of his motivation keeps recurring every time he's confronted with his own brain. At the time, he chose to stay when all he was getting out of it was hospitalized, ignored by Gendo, and beaten up at school.

Asuka becomes true best pilot when she opens up her heart to her mom. She had the ability all along.

> when she opens up her heart to her mom.
The most upbeat scene in the entire EVA series

Nah, best pilot is still Kaworu and his buddies

Why is he hedgehog?

literally not a pilot

What?

You know, the whole hedgehog metaphora by Schopenhauer. Like, people risk getting hurt when getting close to each other, like hedgehogs.
And Shinji-kun had some problems with getting hurt, so that´s why.

But isn't all of her mother, just the rational part, i guess, since the maternal side stayed in the crazy mom. I guess she could go all madshit like Shinji and EVA 01.

But Shinji is an angel!

Remember: Shinji didn't come in the first place to reconnect with his estranged father, they hadn't seen eachother in three years because Shinji stopped keeping the annual appointments. He was expecting to throw a reconciliation from Gendo in the man's face before he got distracted by all the anime that started happening.

we know.

We're not even reading the same book.

Nice work, son.

Asuka BEST GIRL, period.

Oh, i forgot about that part of his personality.

he did his best

Nope, that's shinji.

>you will never culturally enrich this shonen

Shinji can fit 5 cocks in his mouth and another 10 in his boipussy

only if they are your size

Shinji must be protected.

ITT: disgusting pedos dote after 14 year old anime characters.

Pic related.

I hate this fanbase

gas yourself

Pick up the soap Shinji.

>implying shinji wouldnt suck kaworu cock if he asked him

I will love him forever.

Stop projecting user

I love Shinji too

stfu nigger

Fucking gold
Nearly died from kekking so hard.

GAY

Fucking shinji, choosing existence for all instead of pleasant soup for all.

I understand that level of autism. I understand it very well.

I don't. When people can get so attached to a character it means our world has become devoid of closeness and positive contact.

Yeah, when you're the autistic bullied kid with absent parents that happens.

have you ever heard of the rat utopia experiment?

No, but I'm looking for a good read anyway.