Arabs have always been superior to white people

Wh*tes used to be Arabs slaves in based Arabs African countries ( best combination).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_slave_trade

3 millions of wh*tes used to be the sexual slaves of arabs just 2 centuries back if you think about it :DDD

To this day, I do think that i still own wh*te slaves, thanks for paying my welfare which is a form of 'jizya', i'm allowing you to stay in this islamic holy land only if you pay me money :)

can you please make less noise when you wake up at 7:00 am i'm just about to sleep and you're disturbing me (:

Having a good sleep is essential for me, a good shape is necessary to steal wh*te teenagers new iphones without having any troubles (:

I'm sorry for doing that but 900 euros of welfare aren't enough, i have to buy my weed and condoms to fuck your wife in your flat basement when you're at work 'developing your country' (:

Wh*tes will be eternaly cucked by Arabs.
(North) African Arabs are the truly Master Race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y4GhPBrZrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not even mentioning el andalus aka 7 centuries of raping your women (:

immense if verifiable

Between 1500 and 1800 A.D. there were so many white slaves in North Africa you could trade one for an onion ("swap a Christian for an onion") because the supply was so high, the price was so low.

not even joking, wh*te price = 1 onion.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Y4GhPBrZrk

Why does he wear a hijab, is he bottom-gay?

Oh, it's this spam copypasta thread again.

Waiting for:

>Get rid of age of consent thread
>Maker Movement is anti-civilization thread

try not being a nigger for once in your life

Truly, a race of fierce warriors. Also a bunch of goatfuckers.

arabs can't be passive they are always active.
and being active doesn't mean your gay, it just proves your superiority towards a person or a race.

>Iran
>ally of jewish people
lol

>Also a bunch of goatfuckers.

Clearly, fucking horses is superior.

This is like the third time OP has made this thread...

>This is like the third time OP has made this thread

Use pic related to ease your suffering.

Only the truly superior man hides in a cave and persuades an inbred goatfucker to ram a truck packed full of explosives into the inferior people that has enough firepower to annihilate every living person plant and animal on the planet.

and this is why all their countries are shit holes and their men rapists...

kek

Nice tits. remember kids, avoid whey or any other dairy product unless you want man boobs.

Allah is gay
hahahaha what a gay image, you've deplored the view on arabs much more.
Nigger, when was the entire of Greater Romania annexed by ottomans? They paid their tribute in order to be political independent and appear on the map, unlike the other balkaneers.
Typical muslinigger french education.

>that flag
>talking about how arabs are superior

have arabs invented toilet paper yet?

yeah the good old days. Now the had 1400 years of fucking their goats cousins and sisters. There maybe one out of ten based arabs.

But the Rest inbred nut jobs, which canĀ“t count to ten. If we decide to purge them they are fair game.

Get on you pegasus.

wtf im gay now

Arabs are hairy manlets. Why are you in France if the middle east is so superior? Go back to your shitskin homeland Mohamed.

I wish I were born an Arab ;_;

why is it always 'french' posters to make these threads?

>Arabs are hairy manlets

Tunisians and Moroccans are pretty smooth on average :^)

Arabs are actually white, so whats the deal?

Algerian. probs

You were born a roa-I mean a Turk?

I am not. Turks are pretty hairy down there, and I'm not. I'm as smooth as a baby.

t.ahmed