Poland's new PM

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

Wasn't this guy supposed to be a Jew according to Sup Forums?

APOLOGIZE, now!

All urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_Solidarity
reddit.com/r/europe/comments/7imasb/polands_incoming_prime_minister_my_dream_is_to/
books.google.de/books?id=ml3yrwwhXKoC&pg=PA82&lpg=PA82&dq=was lowered into a pit of dung up to his armpits&source=bl&ots=l1TJpR4ewD&sig=5YHmHwYb6cWyvj2Jhmtcs-W75yM&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiq8YbHxf3XAhVhKpoKHaGRBqEQ6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q=was lowered into a pit of dung up to his armpits&f=false
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-08/poland-approves-court-revamp-bill-scuppering-eu-reboot-chances
youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos
timesofisrael.com/poland-appoints-ex-banker-with-jewish-roots-as-prime-minister/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_family

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

Oh dear, look at this Jewish rhetoric!

Jayden Cook
Jayden Cook

Christianity is the slave tool of the Jews, you dumbfuck

John Cruz
John Cruz

So the Tatar in his is somehow reversing the Jew in him?

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

Uhm, no sweety

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

Having jewish grandma or grandpa doesn't make you jewish conspirator. The guy grown up in christian family with polish values injected into him. He's good.

Gabriel Smith
Gabriel Smith

Looks like you will fail. You had a good run Poland.

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

I think r*ddit may be more your speed friend

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

You're retarded. Gtfo with your Murrican "Judeo-Christian" Jew-coopted Protestantist Christianity.

Isaiah James
Isaiah James

good

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

What ethnic and religious group did Jesus Christ belong to?

Julian Gutierrez
Julian Gutierrez

This.

He is OK, his father is a well-known anti-communist and they work in a team (they are both in the parliament):

Fighting Solidarity (Polish: Solidarność Walcząca) was a Polish anti-communist underground organization, founded in June 1982[1] by Kornel Morawiecki in Wrocław in response to the de-legalization of Solidarity and government repression of the opposition after martial law was declared in 1981. It was one of the most radical splinters of Solidarity.[2]

One of the main activities of Fighting Solidarity was information warfare: it printed and distributed many underground newspapers (bibuła). The most well-known of these included "Biuletyn Dolnośląski" (Wrocław), "Solidarność Walcząca" (Poznań) and "Galicja" (Rzeszów). Fighting Solidarity's bibuła were the first printed during the period of martial law, being available the day after martial law was introduced.[4] Fighting Solidarity also tried to actively infiltrate the Polish secret police (Służba Bezpieczeństwa) and to support other anti-communist organizations, including ones in other countries of the Soviet Bloc, even the Soviet Union itself.[5] The Polish secret police found it extremely hard to infiltrate the organization, even though they employed various tactics, including kidnapping Morawiecki's children in an attempt to blackmail him.[4] Despite its reputation for militancy, Fighting Solidarity did not support violence or terrorism.[5]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fighting_Solidarity

Sup Forums needs to dispense with the idea that all people of Jewish descent are the same and deserve to be gassed.

Samuel Cooper
Samuel Cooper

Sup Forums needs to dispense with the idea that all people of Jewish descent are the same and deserve to be gassed.
The funny thing is he's prob not ethincally a semite in any way shape or form

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

It's not really Sup Forums that has that idea. Before all of the Mudslimes moved in, people named the Jew, and rightfully so, but weren't just insane about it.

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

He is mostly a Lipka Tatar.

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

jesus comes to church and BTFOs all the merchants
slave tool

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

I know a few Jews IRL, they try to make everyone think they are their friends while constantly stabbing people in the back and playing sides. If you think a Jew is on your side then they've succeeded in tricking you.

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

I cant find any info on his ancestry
What is he?

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

Proud of my Polish blood.

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

Lipka Jew banker
Nice

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

I think there is a resurgence of anti-Polonism, because at this point in time Europe has not yet relearned how to be nationalistic. And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the hopeless, cucked societies they've been for the past decades. Poles are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a nationalist mode, and Poles will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive.

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

Holy shit, check out the comments in this redit thread: reddit.com/r/europe/comments/7imasb/polands_incoming_prime_minister_my_dream_is_to/

Can you think of a more pozzed place on the internet right now?

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

He is just a puppet. Pic related rules poland with iron grip. Geting rid of Szydło was his chess move.

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

Anyone who's hated by the Jews this much must be alright
Remember even the name kike comes from not being willing to sign an X because it's too much like a cross
Who the fuck thought bringing them in was a good idea when they were this neurotic and anti Christian at the get go

Not to mention they are behind all the Xmas and happy holidays shit because it's got Christ in it

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

Christianity is just a Jewish ploy to control religious idiots.
"YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR IS ONE OF US, GOY! PROTECT ISRAEL! DIE FOR ISRAEL!"

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

pagancuks not welcome here, kiddo

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

Pagan retard kys

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

lmao

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

Tfw at least iteration isn't full on exto
And they think WE are the bad guys lol

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

Agreed. Deus Vult or gtfo.

James Edwards
James Edwards

This fucker scares me, he looks like Beria and Himmler had a baby

Lucas Turner
Lucas Turner

Nietzsche is not popular here at all, weebs hardly ever read.

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

WELL, if reintroducing Christianity into Europe and fighting against the degenerate EU is 'being the Jew,' then DEAL. ME. IN. :DD

Elijah Rivera
Elijah Rivera

ebin

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

you are retarded

Your prime minister is PRO EU

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

Your prime minister is PRO EU
except he isn't

Wyatt Sullivan
Wyatt Sullivan

pagan

Jason Long
Jason Long

He is very pro-german though.

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

rechristianize the EU means he wants to keep the EU just christianize it

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

it rely is not.

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

books.google.de/books?id=ml3yrwwhXKoC&pg=PA82&lpg=PA82&dq=was lowered into a pit of dung up to his armpits&source=bl&ots=l1TJpR4ewD&sig=5YHmHwYb6cWyvj2Jhmtcs-W75yM&hl=de&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiq8YbHxf3XAhVhKpoKHaGRBqEQ6AEIKDAA#v=onepage&q=was lowered into a pit of dung up to his armpits&f=false

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

you are retarded
No YOU'RE RETARDED. You're no different from Jews

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

actions
words

Do you know the difference?

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

He's not tho.

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

Yes, he is

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

ex-globalist-banker
worked for donald tusk
hey guys im totally pro christianity and anti eu now
were going to do destroy the establishment
btw im proposing the same policies as the establishment but dont call them that

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

No, he's not.

Charles Long
Charles Long

Not to say we shouldn't watch his every step, like whole of PiS.

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

worked for donald tusk
He worked for the Polish economy, doesn't matter who was in charge at the time, he was doing his job. He's also from a respectable family with a history of fighting commies

Hunter Young
Hunter Young

his father
trudeaus's father is also respected so what

most of morawiecki supporters complain about how bad the economy was under POs rule but watch them react when you show that he was part of the establishment at that time

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

born too early to purge the xenos
born too late the gtk
born just in time to crusade the shit out of Rome

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-08/poland-approves-court-revamp-bill-scuppering-eu-reboot-chances

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

Re-Christianize
If not Catholic he is a jew

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

I think this is good enough for now, as long as we're still milking them for the gibs. But after 2020 we should polexit, there's just no way the EU can come to their senses and be what the people want.

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

He's a Catholic Tatar-Jew.

James White
James White

anyone said jew?

dont be anti-semite gooy
why are you so racist goy?

youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

Only Catholics are alright. Saved pic for potential relevance in discussion with sub-human poles

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

This

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

WE WILL TAKE JERUSALEM

FUCK TRUMP AND HIS JEWISH OVERLORDS

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

OH LOOK MOM IM EDGY GAYLORD!!!

James Walker
James Walker

Morawiecki could save Evropa, if those fuckers would even care.

He could lead us all to back to God. And then -
to stars.

But let him focus on what needs to be fixed here first.

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

supposed to be a Jew
timesofisrael.com/poland-appoints-ex-banker-with-jewish-roots-as-prime-minister/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

"Evropa"
FUCKING PAGAN
PURGE HIM!

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

Here's the actual tv footage of some of that image. They hate Jesus with a passion:

youtube.com/watch?v=9RY83mAr5uA

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

crypto-jews don't exist
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_family

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

There's jews/those of jewish descent that don't side with the jews or that side with a part of it (israel rather than gommunism. yada yada) Just like there are arabs that don't try to explode my fucking country. Lot of enemy kikes, yes. They're deceptive too sadly so even a seemingly good one can be faking it. But there are ones that aren't acting or thinking like your average kike around. Hell, there were jews around in the reich on the side of the natsocs.

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

Embrace hardship eh? That's not very convenient.

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

Are you scared, shlomo? Your days are numbered and you won't talk yourself out of it.

Colton Lopez
Colton Lopez

Purge this.

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

Life is not for your fucking convenience. How old are you?

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

If you made this the head is 10% too big and should be tilted a little

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Fix it user. Need src?

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

with sub-human poles
What is this supposed to mean?

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

fck putler !!!! oneone

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

t. tyrone abdullah jackson

Matthew Walker
Matthew Walker

We aren’t forbidden. I myself was in a religious school and I still learnt both variants

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

Who did he BTFO?

41 Now when Jesus approached and saw the city, he wept over it, 42 saying, "If you had only known on this day, even you, the things that make for peace! But now they are hidden from your eyes. 43 For the days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and surround you and close in on you from every side. 44 They will demolish you - you and your children within your walls - and they will not leave within you one stone on top of another, because you did not recognize the time of your visitation from God."
Luke 19:41-44

Jerusalem is destroyed something like 50 years later.

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

I mean elementary school students aren’t forbidden, as far as I know from my past experience. Please don’t ban me mods.

Christopher Young
Christopher Young

what about the Orthodox Jews?

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

Kaczyński might die soon. He needs to designate a political heir.

Owen Johnson
Owen Johnson

rechristianise the EU
Importing christian africans?
You cant just change countries (ir)religion like in some computergame.

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

Poland is a shithole.

Who cares? :/

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

Conversos are Ok, especially a couple generations out. I have half-jewish friends who are super devout Catholics and really genuine people. The meme that pol needs to stop is the one drop of blood meme. It isnt helpful.

James Moore
James Moore

caring about the dreams of the PM of an India-tier country

wew

Cameron Hill
Cameron Hill

digitals tell truth

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

You subhuman hohols were commie jew conspirators way back before ww2 and you betrayed the poles. Your country now belongs to the democratic republic of Poland.

John Butler
John Butler

checked
Yes, he is.

Oliver Morris
Oliver Morris

Gonna steal that pasta

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

Ukraine is a real country

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

No, he's NOT.

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

testing

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

But jews invented christianity?

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

Kind of, Jesus and his followers did.

Daniel Gutierrez
Daniel Gutierrez

There's nothing wrong with being pro-German and pro-Polish.

We should be friends. Germans have a lot to teach us and we can help them regain faith.

We should all entrust Jesus Christ - the King.

Mason Sanchez
Mason Sanchez

what happened to old prime minister
wasnt she standing up for poland?

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

She was more like a good auntie, didn't have much of a vision for Poland beyond that

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

Only his followers, also Roman pagans. Jesus himself preached faith in the One God.

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

im not sure i believe that...
do you happen to support refugees in poland?

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

There is nothing more embarrassing than an american pagan

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit