USA HAS MORE SPANISH SPEAKERS THAN SPAIN

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

HOW IN THE FUCK DO WE FIX THIS SHIT?!
Mexico is only second to us now. We have the second most Spanish speakers in the world. What in the ever loving fuck are we going to fucking do?!
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/29/us-second-biggest-spanish-speaking-country

All urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/29/us-second-biggest-spanish-speaking-country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lost_United_States_submarines
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain_and_the_American_Revolutionary_War

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

all according to keikaku

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

who gives a shit

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

SPAIN LETTING YOU LIVE WAS A MISTAKE

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

makes sense, spain is tiny compared to us

Andrew Wood
Andrew Wood

yeah spain is full of muslims now. so it makes sense.

Carson Hernandez
Carson Hernandez

It's because they won't recognize English as the national language and then they blow tax dollars on making English and Spanish versions of all govt documents.
They did this on purpose.

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

It's a meaningless statistic. The US also has more English speakers than England. Who gives a fuck

Hudson Price
Hudson Price

Q se siente ser hispano, amigo gringo?

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

LOS

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

The US also has more white people than Britain and Germany combined. The U.S. is just a giant landmass so of course all stats on it compared to other countries will look skewed.

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

Fun fact, Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world. And the Spanish that's spoken is not the one they speak in Spain.

This news is about as stupid as getting upset that there's more English speakers in america than in Scotland. Well Scotland is tiny and those marmy cunts barely even speak english

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

Its European language cunt. It could have been worse it could have been some moon speak or tongue clicking.

Joseph Phillips
Joseph Phillips

plus 11 million who are bilingual

Gabriel Hall
Gabriel Hall

sniggering conquistadors.mp3

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

spain is full of muslims now
now

Greetings from the 8th century, brother.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

lol, it's not European genetically though. Ebonics is a European language too by your logic

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

Not when the mestizos speak it. Spain Spanish doesn't normally use an 's' sound in their words, it's usually a 'th' sound. The mestizos use the 's' sound, they're nothing but failures
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

We also have more English speakers than the United Kingdom.

We also have more white people than Germany and France combined.

Who fucking cares? At least they speak a European language and not Arabic.

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

Jew

Chase Ward
Chase Ward

Q se siente ser hispano, amigo gringo?
por lo menos sabemos manejar submarinos, mi querido amigo negro

Jace Adams
Jace Adams

Your whole post is retarded. Delete and try again but this time actually think before you type

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

goddamn I hate mexicans
as a white californian I consider them my natural enemy
jew, muslims, even niggers take a back seat
BUILD THE WALL
LET THE FIRES BURN

Cooper Barnes
Cooper Barnes

Literally prove me wrong, your post proves me RIGHT. Insulting someone is proof you lost the argument.

Colton Peterson
Colton Peterson

Same bro! But Jews brought them here to outvote whites and ruin ethnic homogeny so they are right up there with mexis.

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

preferring the fag speak they "speak" in Spain
You're a true faggot. Do you pretend to have a Yorkshire accent because American English makes you mad?

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

Spain isn't nearly as populated as america and there are many people who are bi lingual. Brainlets will never be able to come up with an excuse for it, they just don't have what it takes to improve themselves if they don't have to.

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

That's really not hard considering how small your population is
Unlike our Spanish speakers though you're all also part kebab rape baby

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

Telling people to at least speak properly is wrong
You must love listening to the beautiful sounds of ebonics. I fucking hate hearing Spanish here and would give so much to make it fucking end or at the very least speak English. Them not speaking their language properly is proof they're nothing but bastardizations of the real thing

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

ANGELOTES

Samuel Edwards
Samuel Edwards

Unlike our Spanish speakers though you're all also part kebab rape baby
negro are you retarded, yes they are. mestizos are mixed with that moor blood too. I'm a mestizologist and speak spanish fluent as I live in this shithole known as Arizona.
Mexicans are scum, but castizas are breeding material.

Jace Collins
Jace Collins

False equivalence, the spanglish abortion spoken in the US barely deserves to be called a language.

Adrian Cooper
Adrian Cooper

That guy said to be glad Spanish is a European language like English and not some kind of nig speak. You popped in talking some dumb bullshit about genetics and said ebonics was European according to that guys logic, when he never said a damn thing about logic. I can kind of see where you're coming from, but its hidden well behind a wall of retardation. So rewrite it to clear your point or fuck off

Christopher Johnson
Christopher Johnson

castizas are breeding material.
Hang yourself race traitor
Also you're completely wrong, there were still plenty of pure Spanish when they conquered the americas

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

Among the sources cited in the report is the US Census Office which estimates that the US will have 138 million Spanish speakers by 2050

But that's literally fucking wrong, this entire news article is based on population projections from 2008

Also 1/4 of Hispanics can't speak fucking spanish so where are these bilingual faggots coming from keeping in mind there were only 58 million hispanics in the US in 2015?

The entire article is based on bullshit by retarded people who are so fucking slow they don't realize subsequent reports have already outmoded the data they're reporting on by several years

Why the fuck are you (and they) so dumb?

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

So you are saying you DO speak in a fake English accent. Mexican Spanish is far superior to the garbage they shit out in Spain. That's just a fact of life. Not speaking with a fake lisp like a fag is an improvement. And before you focus on just that, tell me again about how you hate American English and you yourself speak in a fake English accent

Christian White
Christian White

the spanglish abortion spoken in the US barely deserves to be called a language.
t. joto chairo

Hang yourself race traitor
wanting to breed with white spanish women is being a race traitor
woah...

Matthew Parker
Matthew Parker

I'm a mestizologist
Let me doubt that, you need take Casta studies in the university of Salamanca and receive a sanctioned authorization from the Holy Office to receive that title.

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Spanish is a European language
All the more ridiculous that Hispanic immigrants don't learn perfect English in only a few years. If everyone else can, they most certainly can. But they live here for 20 years and never learn English.
PARA ESPANYOL OPRIMA EL NUMERO UNO

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

Lol enjoy your shitskin mutt kids who will be excluded from even visiting the future european white homeland.
But anyone shilling for race mixing probably isn't white anyway, so you can't have white kids no matter what

Hunter Robinson
Hunter Robinson

You're making absolutely no sense. I'm just saying the mestizos speak an abortion version of proper Spanish and I still want them gone. I just want people speaking English that's it

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

If they're accounting for people speaking it as a 2nd language, then it's not that big of a deal. Still not a good thing though.

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

This fucking article literally cites WIKIPEDIA for the number of spanish speakers in Alaska

What the fuck, how shitty is the state of British journalism?

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

Honorary latinoamericans.

Levi Adams
Levi Adams

Only Cuckalonia, almost 10%.

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

edgy as fuck

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

u wot m8

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Wh. HAsnt trump done an executive order to make American the official language?

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

What about the 5 million Latin Americans in Spain?

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

Are we just going to pretend a million Mexicans didn't get deported this year, with another million leaving voluntarily.

D&C demoralization shill thread.

Juan King
Juan King

Press Dos for English

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

Spic

Isaac Cox
Isaac Cox

Nigga you lost the right to talk shit when you switched out z for th. You should be thanking the people who made Spanish the second most spoken language in the world for fixing your fag speak and getting rid of your gay inflections

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

Day of the refrito soon. Beaners are subhuman

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

i was memeing. i mostly have just spent a whole lot of time around mexicans and their shitty culture.

Lol enjoy your shitskin mutt kids
castizas are white you fucking sperg. Also known as blanquitas or "gueras" (white girls) you literal asspie fuck. Gueras don't fuck non-whites and if you look at the media or upper class of mexico they're all white. You're so ignorant you would probably be prohibited from entering the ethnostate due to having Somalian tier IQ

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

See

The data either includes white people who learned spanish in highschool and university and speak it for a living or it's just outright fucking wrong.

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

They speak Spanish

Nathaniel Hughes
Nathaniel Hughes

You deficient Latin IQ is heavily leaking through this post

Grayson Martin
Grayson Martin

Yeah but other spics on here say they're brown mestizos from shitholes like Peru

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

There is no official national language in the USA. And even if English was one, Spanish would become the second.

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lost_United_States_submarines

kek

John Lewis
John Lewis

Allow better Immigrants to come in. Probably from Asia

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

ssssss
siseando como serpientes
The true nature of the New World inhabitant, you're just jelly of our distinguished manner of speech.

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

mfw the US becomes the country with both the most english speakers and spanish speakers in the world

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

You are not supposed to fix shit in this world. You are spectators. The only thing you still may try - flee from your dying cuntry.

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

You're the one making no sense. The Spanish are the ones who speak the abortion of a language. For some retarded reason you think its superior, well then you must think English from england is superior as well. That's just how it works. American English is better, Mexican Spanish is better, but Canadian French is worse. You just plain don't like Mexicans, so say you don't like Mexicans, cause saying their language is bad compared to fucking Spain is retarded.

To understand just how stupid you sound, imagine somebody saying American English was an abortion and that fake cockney English accents were superior

Jack Thompson
Jack Thompson

Helping you becoming independent just to be backstabed over and over just in a few decades was a mistake too.
Now face your destiny.

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

when whites are the minority spanish will be the largest-spoken language in America

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

ahahahahahahahahahah
you dont know how bad things truly are
the united states is 62% hispanic
we own you
we are the shadow goverment

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

retiro lo dicho

castellano is more refined than the shit they speak here i will give you that but it still sounds homosexual.

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

t. Bryan Panchito Panchitez de Villahermosa de Guadalupe

Latin american spanish is pretty fucking bad negro

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

China has more English speakers than anglosphere combined

But that's okay tho, right?

John Stewart
John Stewart

We're still pretty good with France what are you talking about?

Samuel Wright
Samuel Wright

Pues, supongo que deberias aprender espanol.

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

We don´t have 5 million latinos here. I mean, the nation has 45 milion population and roughly 8% are imigrants. Many of ´em just came here, worked during the good times and went back when everything went to shit in 2008.
Even if they stay, moroccans and romanians are the most problematic people here.

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

Hola manuel como esta la polola?

Kayden Collins
Kayden Collins

Amerifags defeat Spain and Mexico and take their territory.
get colonized by the guys they threw out

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

distinguished
You mean gay. And let me translate that into something more recognizable to you, my paella snorting friend
thththththth
thitheAndo, COMO therpiEnteth

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

spain also joined the revolutionnary wars but didn't have enough charismatic leaders for mutts to remember today.

such is the life of the moor.

Chase Bell
Chase Bell

I went to a Chase bank this morning here in OKC.

Did not hear any English until I got up to the teller.

Closed my account with them.

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

Nosotros necesitamos a expulsar los mestizos

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

american education
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain_and_the_American_Revolutionary_War

Lucas Kelly
Lucas Kelly

With that logic English isn’t European genetically because Indians, Asians, blacks literally everyone speaks it.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

Hola, ma llamo ross.

Vivo en texas.
Tengo 27 anos.
Como esta?
Bien...y tu?

No puede comprar cervezas despues dos en la manana. Es la ley. Lo siento, senor.

Quiero follarte, chica....que rica.

Los mexicanos son putos.

Rate my spanish

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

41 million n is like 1/6th of the country, its fucking nothing.

Zachary Hernandez
Zachary Hernandez

You're literally giving your opinion on what is good and what is bad. What you think isn't what everyone else in the world doesn't think retard.

Kevin Gomez
Kevin Gomez

Took 10 minutes. The loan officers were all speaking Spanish with Mexican customers.

Close the borders, please, for the love of God and country, if you Globalists understand either concept anymore...

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

Mexico was independent by then Hans but I wont blame you, your country didnt even exist back then
They only history you probably learn in school is that about 3 times you ruined europe

Bentley Powell
Bentley Powell

SPAINED

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

letting us live
Yeah Spain totally did not want to wipe out millions of pagan savages. They did not let us live, they just could not kill us. Get rekt loser this land is our land

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

Say that to a mirror next time buddy. Cause the vast majority that speak Spanish, DO NOT speak the Spanish they speak in Spain. So unlike your dumb opinion, the rest of the world actually does agree with me

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

muh glorious history
t. country falling apart literally right now

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

Ever heard of the Spanish-American War Pablo?

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

wanting to talk with a gay ass feminine lisp
White people really want everyone to be effeminate cucks like them kek

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

Cause the vast majority that speak Spanish, DO NOT speak the Spanish they speak in Spain
I've been saying that you stupid fucking retard

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

Given traitions of past allies, Hans is, and must be, our new best friend.

Aiden Jenkins
Aiden Jenkins

Rate my spanish
go to hispachan or /int/ and see how the halfbreeds bantz with eachother. then you will understand the true power of spanish. When you can combinate simio, congo, negro and ANO in 45 different ways then you are in.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Why is this thread filled with so many retards. Proper Spanish is better sounding than the abortion heard in the United States. That is just a fucking fact, I don't like hearing Spanish at all but I can at least tolerate Spain Spanish

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

The only territory that was taken is Puerto Rico, the true territorial gains came from wars with Mexico and Mexico alone
Cant wait for Germany to collapse for the 3rd time

Ian Torres
Ian Torres

Castizas can create a white offspring they are the least mixed people

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

Cant wait for Germany to collapse for the 3rd time
being this much of a chairo
YA HEMOS PASAO faggot

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

I dont understand your mutt speak fag, I'd rather you communicate in actual english
And the reason I'd love to see Germany fall again is for eastern and southern Europe to be rid of EUfugees you cunt

James Baker
James Baker

only Mexico has more
What about Colombia? It has more Spanish speakers then Spain.

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

Are you kidding me? Only andalusians speak like that.

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

As a Latin American living in El Reino de España there is only one thing I'm gonna tell you guys...

As long as your people doesn't want the shitty work, someone who is really in the need of money is gonna take that shitty work, in before "inmigrants are taking our money"

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

jajajajajajaja jajajajajajaja ajajaj
2050 headline
USA has more Mexicans than Mexico with 130 million as Mexico falls to 100

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

why?

refugees are about as white as you juan.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

Better start killing them, cause they're not gonna stop.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

"Immigrants do the work the locals won't do" is a globalist meme.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

china has more english speakers than any other country in the world

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

Kek, good one.

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

Let's say we just want to keep our own shade of brown pure, what now

Zachary White
Zachary White

The Germany we should be allies with died long ago
The Germany put in place afterwards is but a puppet, a non-country prety much

The only way for the true Germany to return is for the current one to die, only then can Germany come back

Asher Ward
Asher Ward

you cannot name a single job done exclusively by mexicans

Leo Smith
Leo Smith

Listen, i´m not against you for the most part. I wish there were less of your people living here but as i´ve already said, you´re not the most problematic group of migrants and even among the "Latin" group there are several tiers.
That being said, i don´t agree on what you said. We have about 20% unemployement rate iirc. There will be someone who will take that job. Toilets were as clean as nowadays in 1995 and i used to get my food served aswell, so ye, someone was doing those jobs before migrants and salary dumping.
Don´t mean to sound harsh, i don´t expect you to not try to get a better life, but that argument is bullshit.

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

No me refiero a eso, no quiero hacer mofa de una situación real tampoco.

Jordan White
Jordan White

Literally who

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

you are already the offspring of moorish rape

there is nothing pure about a spainard

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

There is nothing wrong with speaking Spanish as long as you also speak English

I wish I could speak another language, but no hablo

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Te entiendo, a mi tampoco me gustaría que empresarios en mi país de origen contratasen a extranjeros sólo por pagar menos.

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

Todos amigos entonces, que vaya bien por aquí y mucha suerte.

Elijah Jenkins
Elijah Jenkins

kikekaku

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

Spic Jew

Thomas Hill
Thomas Hill

We don't fix it. This is the future that the suicidal white race wants.

Embrace it. You have no chance. There is no awakening coming. Adios, blancos.

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

Gracias, igualmente :) <3

Josiah Campbell
Josiah Campbell

You also have more English speakers than England.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

Again, we want to preserve this unique rape-hybrid from further miscegenation, why does it make you mad? Are you jewish?

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

Nothing wrong with Spanish the language.

My family has lived in Florida since the 17th century. We are entirely Spanish, no crossbreeding until relatively recently (with German family). By crossbreeding I mean with indos or negros.
My family fought for the patriots in the revolutionary war, I had a grandfather that traveled up to the colonies to fight the British. My family also had an uncle that worked for the government of Louisiana when it was owned by Spain.
Then Mexico chimped out and "la raza" became a thing and mesitzos were suddenly fucking everywhere, tainting the image of true 100% European Spanish settlers with their shitty spanish, smelly brown bodies, and general lack of civility and manners.
But what hurts the most is they tainted the Spanish language. What used to be a language associated with Latin, French, Italian, and the Mediterranean is now more so associated with Latin America and the brown mestizo and negro horde of Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean. It fucking sucks. My last name is still Spanish, and everyone asks if I am Mexican or Cuban. I fucking hate it.

Fuck spics

Levi Robinson
Levi Robinson

this isn't true, anyone from the North of Spain is pretty much pure European. It's only Andalusia that got properly moored. Otherwise, there wasn't a lot of actual mingling between Moors and Spaniards except politically. Unless you lived in the South, where Moors were much more plentiful.

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

Hilarious dude! No problema por nosotros.

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

un languia hablando por menos personas.

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

at least use a translator

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit