WHERE'S THE JUSTICE???

Hold hostage a disabled man, beating, torturing, cutting him while yelling out racist slurs.... and get let off hook because you're a black girl - priceless

Judge Releases 19-Year-Old Charged in Facebook Video Torture of Disabled Chicago Teen
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/09/judge-releases-19-year-old-charged-facebook-video-torture-disabled-chicago-teen/

Other urls found in this thread:

muslimbar.org/muslimlawyers/2012/12/honorable-william-h-hooks-biography.html
chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/woman-gets-probation-in-facebook-hate-crime-case/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully the feds will clean up this mess.

If you're white, don't ever live in chimpcago, move out as soon as you can

Judge William Hooks is a literal nigger. This girl was the one who recorded it, I'm sure the two males will get harsher sentences.

muslimbar.org/muslimlawyers/2012/12/honorable-william-h-hooks-biography.html

this guy is a muslim judge subverting america.

He lived in the suburbs. He went to school with one of the nigs in the suburbs and the nig got his nig friends and they kidnapped him. This is why school choice needs to die.

You know, no news outlet in Chicago or anywhere else is reporting this, and Breitbart has no sources listed. Do you have anything else, OP? Genuinely trying to read up here, I thought I was on top of this case.

>Hopefully the feds will clean up this mess.

The same corrupt feds who are going after Trump? are you sure about that?

>No news outlet in Chicago is reporting
Here's the Chicago Sun Times
chicago.suntimes.com/chicago-politics/woman-gets-probation-in-facebook-hate-crime-case/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

>this guy is a muslim judge subverting america.

Aren't all Muslims subverting America?

No not the same. There are decent people in the federal government, believe it or not

yes and they all need to be removed.

White genocide is their ultimate agenda, then it makes sense.

When they added hate crime modifications to their charges, they didn't even add them because the victim was white. They made it an 'anti-disabled' hate crime. Not black on white.

I can't believe that they can kidnap a white kid, do all sorts of racist shit to him, and make him drink out of a toilet, threaten to kill him, cut his head, and then the prosecutor was like "It's because he's retarded." Then they just dropped that portion of the charges anyway.

You want to know why niggers run rampant? It's because the system is so clogged up with them that they don't know what to do? Niggers go crazy because there's nothing to stop them. Anything short of murder, and they're out on the streets again in a couple weeks. But this time they've got 'cred', and everyone thinks they're a badass because they've got charges. Then they imitate the nigger who everyone thinks is super cool, and they get themselves some charges. It's so bad that the legal system can't handle them all.

Drumpf forced her hand by being rayciss misogyniss white supremiss

Hm, I don't know how I missed that. I feel silly. Probation really fucks up your life, though. Been there, done that, and it doesn't take much for your probation officer to fuck you and there's nothing you can do. It's leniency in that it's not jail, but it's not as much of a break as it seems.
The others who did the actual beating can get the book thrown at them, though

Street justice, nigga!

>When they added hate crime modifications to their charges, they didn't even add them because the victim was white. They made it an 'anti-disabled' hate crime. Not black on white.
This is true. And I'd also like to add that she did spend almost a full year in jail, although I agree she needed to be sitting closer to 7-10 years.

>Probation really fucks up your life, though.
Yeah no more smoking blunts for her. She looks like someone who would violate her probation.

And then she goes to prison and they aren't lenient. It'll be her fault for fucking up the one chance she got. Probation is no joke an most officers are ass holes.

I was on probation for a while for a DUI, and my officer would constantly schedule our appointments for 4:30, knowing full well that I didn't get out of work until five. The job I worked at had pretty strict policies for leaving early, so having to leave early every week was cutting into the allotted off-time I was allowed.
I tried to get my probation officer to reschedule me earlier in the day (like around my lunch, which was at 2) or right after I got off, but he replied that it wasn't his problem. I ended up losing the job because of using too much RTO, and it was hell to find a new one because I was on probation. Between probation fees (which my officer would often add to and pocket the difference, how could I prove otherwise, he's part of the Holy Police Force) and his asinine scheduling, it's a wonder I got through it. And that was only a two-year probation. And I was 27 with work experience.

Not at all defending her actions or saying she shouldn't have done time, but from experience it's not as merciful as it sounds.

LIteral ciss female nigger privilege

lmao. Look at that nappy ass nigger hair. No wonder these apes sew whypepo hair into their heads. Fucking monkeys