Where can I find Women with Good Traditional Values?

Sup Forums

Fpwp

Unironically church.

Joined a young adults' group at my local church and there's a surprising number of them.

find an asian woman with crazy protective parents
those girls are legit scared to violate their parents will and remain pure

Oklahoma

A nice girl who takes care of her elders.

I hate photographs like these. Who did this shit?

Do you deserve one?

Try /mtfg/ on /lgbt/

And after a hard day of work will happily bring you milk.

> azn gf
> pure

roastie detected

>Women with Good Traditional Values?
If you guys think this even really exists I suggest you read the novel War and Peace. If it was impossible for the high nobility in 1805 Russia what exactly does that make it today?

Not on the internet

Church. Go to one, or mosque, temple etc. You have options.

Girls like that end up flocking to niggers because they get a masochistic and rebellious kick out of it

This.

You can catch them in that five minutes lapse of weakness before Sup Forums ruins the day forever.

No Asian parent is going to allow their precious daughter to marry a fat jobless Sup Forums beta. Asians hold out for doctors and lawyers, men with high paying jobs.

Women don't HAVE values.

You impose yours on them, that's how it works.

>pic
Not in Russia.

Zambezi.

Church. dead serious.

get a muslim woman, they're virgins and your kid won't end up looking like some hapa piece of shit.

100% would shove these feet in my face

You won't.

We're too far advanced in civilization -- technologically and scientifically.

>Good traditional values
Wait, there's bad traditional values?

They don't exist. All girls are whores. They go from "stop asking for nudes" to selling their bodies in minutes

church or country music festival

thanks for your interest in starting a family

if you would like more information about starting a family, please contact planned parenthood

Church.

If they aren't married already. If you're over 25, I hate to say it, but all the good traditional girls are married.

>impossible for the high nobility in 1805 Russia
>High nobility
Did no one tell you that the upper class are the MOST degenerate?

yes, cucking your man with the family dog is a she-leaf tradition

Church

You really think young women in the church aren't trying to bury their guilt? Idiot.

So marry someone younger then?

I'd pump like 8 babies into there.

lmao

Well I've heard people say that, but I've never understood why that would be true. They were much less degenerate in terms of their art and ltierature at that time than the commoners folk art.