Kimetu no Yaiba

New chapter i out my 3-4 friends who till read this.
>bato.to/reader#7d308f744317c604
Someone can dump this.

And I was thinking about making a thread.
Time to dump

Thank you, thank you. I was searching for a series to read during WT hiatus and saw this thread. I guess i'll start this. I like series that have very few readers. The threads are always better. Thank you.

Well we get 1 Thread a week so it cool. I hope this manga get some awesome anime not made by A-1 or Toei or Period.

Just Imagen if the manga end with this. Zenitsu could be main character then

last

Popularity poll when

I hope this shit with the pillars ends next chapter, they are interesting but I want to get back to Inosuke and Zenitsu

They are back at Shinobu's family estate right?

>They are back at Shinobu's family estate right?
More like rape dungeon

This Edgy McEdge is really asking to be whooped in the future. Or even in the next few chapters maybe.

Apparently the author is a woman

No Nezuko, bad chapter. The box doesn't count.

Women write the best shounen manga so I don't see a problem, when they do anything involving romance as the main focus is when they fuck up royally

Thanks for the dump.

Quality over quantity any day. one piece has a general every day and it's mostly shit with shitposters, getfags, shipperfags, powerlevelfags, autists, baiters etc. These kinda threads are better.

He already is a main character, there's no need for him to become the protagonist.

Zenitsu has some focus and development, his popularity will secure more spotlight in the future.

There are exceptions, like D. Gray Man falling from grace after the many hiatuses and magazine transfers it had.

Anyway I'm not fed up with the pillars yet, it has been only three chapters and each one provided important exposition.

speaking of dgrayman, i feel kimetsu is kind of similar to early dgrayman, with all the gruesome demon designs and compassionate mc who cries for them

hopefully gotouge won't ruin her manga with pretentious convoluted plots and fujoshi pandering like hoshino did

Hoshino ruined her manga because she IS a fujoshi

I can see madhouse doing it since they usually get their darker series.

Madhouse is probably gonna get Neverland

Thank you user.

Thanks OP.

Isn't it daytime? Why would Nezuko even attempt to come out?

Kimetsu is kind of like WT in that it has virtually no fujoshi pandering in the manga itself though

Now the fanbase might be different but ships like Zenitsu/Nezuko and even Tomioka/Shinobu have been getting a lot of fanart lately

>Did that old faggot seriously say I'd do that? Fuck.

For those who didn't notice

Ass too fat to stand up on her own

You think bad battle shonen written by women and the first thing you think of is DGM?

I guess you never read reborn or eldlive
which in that case, lucky you

this manga is actually very bad, No wonder it sell so bad

Its been a while ESL-kun

thanks for the dump

Make that 4-5 friends, friend

There's 17 people in here

>17
Oh god, we've reached double digits and I didn't notice.

Fuck yeah

I just lurk these threads.

Make it 19.

I mostly lurk too.

I don't know where you got that from, I think its just that the blood will make it the box smell (or can it seep through?) and he thinks she wont be able to resist it, its just a test because that guy is a dick.

21 now.

Hey look it's All for One! What is that asshole doing here?

I know it's bait ,but you know the previous volume still having reprint near 1 year later, no?

So why do they leave the bamboo in there if they're so sure she won't attack anyone, huh? Answer me that Gorbachev

bamboo-moe

she crave hard shaft in her mouth

bamboo milk gives her strength

She wary of sunlight, but Edge Pillar is trying to prove a Demon's lust for blood is above anything, so in his theory Nezuko would be atracted by the blood and drink it, maybe come out of the box in a frenzy while at it.

nezuko only lust for my seed and THE D

this is one of the few manga to survive being in the bottom for weeks and come back to the top and now might be a staple for jump

what did the author do

sexy demons?

added the pillars

Their debut chapter hasn't even been ranked yet

Zenitsu being best boy

It was at a mediocre place at 7 but not bottom tier

The chapters with the current pillars are not ranked yet so is hard to tell

I would say it was because of the entire spider family arc, but butterfly girl has become really popular on pixiv for some reason

Kinda eh chapter, but that's fine.

Started a band of companions, before the protagonist mostly worked alone.

Gave some spotlight to a previous popular character, Zenitsu.

Made a bigger arc than what has been done before.

well she is the de facto best girl until otherwise

The characters are enjoyable, we've got an MC who's capable and can use his head, Zenitsu is a qt and I hope he gets the Nezuko, Inosuke isn't as annoying as the usual "battle idiot" characters for some reason. The setting works well with the obviously kinda unrefined art but it has its own charms especially the way the patterns and demons look, I like it overall it's nothing great though.

That's not Nezuko

Inosuke is fucking funny, dude. I am looking forward to more of his shenanigans

I never noticed the love pillar chick in the middle panel.

Jut Imagen Full CG anime of this. I will cum in my pants the moment i see it.

>Full CG anime
but why

>being in the bottom for weeks
it was never in the bottom

Pretty sure that's and will always be Nezuko

If we get a second heroine it will be the other butterfly girl from the exam

Fuck off, Nezuko is pure for her nii-san

why not CG is good thing
Berserk was awesome o I hope Jump do the same with KnY

Wrong, friendo.

I also really like the humor, kinda deadpan and inserted very casually into the manga.

fuck you degenerate Incest is illegal by god and by the law. Nezuko need mah dick to survive!

>Incest is illegal by god
Lot

Am I the only one who get rurouni kenhin vibes from this manga?

This

He was obviously exagerating, but yes Kimetsu no Yaiba was ranking pretty badly sometimes, turning the tables to now consistently being on the Top 5 was not predicted by Jump's editorial staff, it got them to officialy announce they will more marketing focus to it.

>sometimes
Only once in the bottom 5 together with Neverland

>this is one of the few manga to survive being in the bottom for weeks

that's a lie and you know it, liar

No, the inspiration from inuyasha and rurouni kenshin are pretty heavy in this manga

For some reason it actually kind of reminds me of Inu Yasha. Mostly the atmosphere and fighting parts, not so much the shoujo drama.

No the best Bible case you could bring, Lot's daughters taking his dick was the birth of two nations at the time that were specificaly said to be filthy and completely averse to god's teachings.

Anything past the 9th rank is not doing well if it isn't a long runner.

>every single pillar is an edgelord
Seriously not a single one is likable so far.

We still don't know the 5th guy who passed the exam

The guy with the scarf looks pretty important