Prison School

What happened to our beloved series? There were times where several threads would get 500 replies in a day. Now you can be happy if it hits 100.

Where did everything go so horribly wrong?

(Also new chapter in english out!)

Other urls found in this thread:

hiatus-hiatus.rhcloud.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's the stupid pacing. I dropped it a year ago, went back to it, and THEY'RE STILL doing that stupid leg race.

Obviously the mangaka making this has lost all interest.

same as i just dropped it because the contest arc bored me. I will pick it back up once that shit is over and quickly read through it.

Namek happened.

Author dropped the ball so hard you might even think he was trying to kill off his own series.

then I guess it-s time to pick it back again. namek is over

>set up a number of plot points
>get your entire audience hype
>proceed to spend the next year and change on Namek
Basically what said. In fact, I'm still expecting it to go to shit even though we're officially OFF Namek

Is he ever gonna get back to Devil's Blues?

Is that so? I gotta parrot what other's have said in the thread and say I got tired of the cavalry battle. That and waiting one chapter at a time is agonizing. I'd rather read it in bulk.

yea, a new arc started with the latest chapter,
gakuto and andre have become popular while shingo and jo are despised for molesting the girls during the confusion in the cavalry battle. kiyoshi is by far the most hated. hana volunteered to play the mediator role by passing messages between chiyo and kiyoshi but...

what's going on with the releases? was there only one chapter this month?

Time to pick up.

It ended 2 chapters ago though.

Who cares if Kiyoshi is the most hated. He already has Chiyo, (potentially) Mari and Hana's pussies in the bag and could fuck them if he wanted to and that's what matters.

Call me when the story is about Mari x Kiyoshi again.

> Mari's pussy in the bag
> imply-fucking-ing

>implying it isn't
Hana calls him trash too but guess what, she wants the D.

Besides, Kiyoshi isn't such a nerd now, unlike the start of the manga. If you look at it, he's become pretty /fit/. He's a handsome as fuck man now, girls would love to suck his dick.

There is an obvious difference between Hana and Mari though. Latter hardly cares for him. She had to work with him for some times but it's clear she's still a misandrist, she's never getting with him and the fact that the arc with her getting back a terrible opinion of him doesn't help.

That of course doesn't means they can't get another comedy scenes together, but she's nowhere near a love interest for him.

stupid sexy kiyoshit

Mary is an ungrateful bitch tbqh. after all kiyoshi had to go through for her sake, and we are talking about a silly bet made by third year girls,not some life or death battle, she should have got a better opinion of him.

How does Meiko feel about Kiyoshi

Who?

Waifufags killed it

>he has Mari's pussy on the bag
>this is what Marifags believe
Pretty sad desu

She doesn't particularly care more about him than the 4 other boys.

there's no anime airing to boost the popularity of the threads right now.

Also this

puri purison
ai no prison

threads were popular way before the anime got announced
when the anime aired was when everything went to shit and the threads became full waifuwars

Pre-Anime era was really the best. The waifu wars really ruined the manga for me at the time. Im really enjoying the manga again after all those retards left.

Mari cares for Kiyoshi, she just doesn't know how to express herself. There are hints, you know. She hates men too so she'll be rough around the edges,

Mari >> Hana. Deal with it.

>Mari >> Hana. Deal with it.
I won't argue with that, but saying that Mari will win the Kiyoshibowl is just pure delusion

Threads were easily autosaging before the anime

How sad to be a shipper

That animation for this part though, it's smooth as fuck, feels like 3D.

>feels like 3D
user-kun genius boy is at it again!

I'm talking about 3DCG, not real life.

I haven't read it since the girls were in prison instead and they were dreaming of going to a water park or beach or something.

I don't get how this series last so long. Is one group getting thrown in prison, then another, and another. The first arc made since with the boys in jail and getting out but then it felt like it was getting dragged on when they put the girls in there

Another amazing deduction! You on a roll today

>you
wew.

I don't think the cavalry battle can be that bad, can it? I feel like no matter the arc reading one chapter a week is way too much of a tease. Will be picking it back up sometime February.

It should really be fine if you binge read it, there definitely is some great and funny moments.

DRILLS

GIVE ME

THRILLS

Looks like new arc gonna be shitty love triangle drama with Chiyo as winner.

>with Chiyo as winner.
She doesn't have what it takes to be a winner

>Chiyo
>Winning

wew, you are in for a rude surprise user. This author has a track record for main girl not winning. It's almost guaranteed to be either Hana or Mari at this point.

This

I read it in bulk now
5 chapters at a time, else it feels like nothing happens

>Mari
When will this meme end ? Mari is for Kate

>She doesn't have what it takes to be a winner
She's
>first MC love
>first girl
>main girl
Basically love from first sight = winner. It's rule in manga/LN. There is little exceptions. I just don't want shitty drama.

If there's one thing to kill interest in a series, it's "Namek" arcs

Idol Namek in Mysterious Girlfriend X, Quincy Namek in Bleach, Boat Namek in Berserk (lesser example), Piss fetish Namek in KissXSis and now leg race Namek.

Really I don't know how authors can't see "wait a minute, this may have gone on too long"

Kiyoshi can't go back after tasting that sweet golden shower. The sooner you realize, the less you will suffer

lol @ faggots who genuinely think Mari > Hana

I stopped reading due to Namek about a month before the anime aired, and I sure as fuck remember the threads being waifuwars for at least one month by then.

I just can't

Well what else was there to talk about? Hana revenge had just happened too

How about a Hiatus?

Or multiple: hiatus-hiatus.rhcloud.com/

>Is he ever gonna get back to Devil's Blues?
Isn't it ongoing for months in Young Animal the 3rd?

>547 issues missing
I'm glad I dropped HxH after chimera ants and never went back. This is surreal

Then where the fuck are the chapters ? Last scan was in september

This is garbage and only literal plebs like it.

I predict that chiyo is gonna think kiyoshi sexually assaulted hana. It's been setup since the moment kiyoshi crashed in on hana pissing.

Hana was hysterically crying and the rest of the characters there had no idea what happened, kiyoshi and hana never explained to the others what happened between the two of them, thus leaving if up to interpretation.

I've noticed that lots of scenes between kiyoshi and hana have similar outcomes.
Either hana is emotionally unstable and her anger or distress is outwardly targeted towards kiyoshi and others are just left wondering what happened between them.

Ask the scanlators
Only actual plebs use arguments like this, shitstain

Oh shit that would be good

>Isn't it ongoing for months in Young Animal the 3rd?
It's Young Magazine the 3rd and it is monthly, just to many hiatuses.
One chapter OtAnB (~40p) came out as one PS book (~200p) came out.
It's like one chapter per season.

The perfect outcome wouldve been Kate turning into a full 100% lesbian, couldve been the most satisfying moment in PS.

Why are you using the past ? It can still happen and it will happen

Is it a new arc or just an epilogue?

>Implying she wasn't always one to begin with

She's literally never once shown any interest in any of the boys. She's been nice to them, but that was just for convenience.

She's closeted because it's a death sentence to come out in an all-girl's school, especially in Japan.

>Idol Namek in Mysterious Girlfriend X

Please, don't remind me of that...

Yep, if she doesnt end up with Mari, she will end up with Risa, who already gave up on Andre.

The last one went on for so long, some book retailers in Japan were labeling the tanks as "Completed"

Even One Piece had a decrease in sales because of Dressrosa Namek

Why is her head so tiny?

Now this is podracing.

Look at the hands. perspective.

If anyone's wondering why prison school threads have dissappeared, it's shitposts like this.

Ah, thanks.

Well, I'm back on the ride!

Goddamn it.
I love Hana but i hate this picture

I want to protect this smile.

Is this the hottest scene ever? Please someone tell me a hotter scene in any manga! I would read anything

The sweaty, hindu squatting dom became submissive and more or less disappeared

Wait this isn't in the Manga, right?
Didn't read for a while. If it is in yhe manga, tell me the chapter.
If bot, sauce please.

What makes the scene great is all the buildup to it. It is in the manga, so just read it

HANA BETTER WIN HIRAMOTO YOU FUCKING HACK

It's in the manga but it's probably not what you're expecting.

Piss is still my favorite KissxSis girl. Fight me, faggot.

kiyoshi really doesn't deserve so much shit. He was a great MC too until the author decided to crap all over him.

He is great from below though. He shines over pressure. This is a necessary evil.

Realistically. was Kiyoshi's dick the first dick all the girls had ever seen before?

I think a lot of people, myself included, are just hanafags and don't like his stupid interest in a sub-optimai waifu

Sad but true. Literally every other girl is better

Chiyo just frustrates me. There are lots of great and interesting characters, but she's just the generic "cute and pure girl that's oblivious with self-esteem issues"

Most of the girls are shit. I'm fine with none of the guys getting with any of them, the west t-shirt contest never happening, and them just graduating.