Putting Le 56% Face to Rest

I'm American, pure white and Californian. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

>inb4 Californian, pure white, pick one

Part of my family came from Iowa, the other part Maine. My maternal Grandfather was a frenchman, second cousin to John Lemon(actor), Father adopted by Swedes. God knows what state they were from...

My point being I am of pure white American redneck roots. No one in my family EVER mixed on either side. Why would you? White is gorgeous. White is right.

The Le 56% Face is fucking true as shit! I see it all the time, and Iaugh my ass off. All the variations of the meme are trolly and lolly as fuck. I love it desu, but guys. There are still 200 MILLION+ 100% WHITE PEOPLE in the US. This is only the BEGINNING of the end. Don't take the blackpill and lose faith.

WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE, BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

The following are cancer:
>replies le 56% face meme to any American poster
>replies "white than you, Ahmed" to Euroanons

This is funny, but not accurate or productive. We are one united European folk, Eurocolonialbros included.

I understand it's funny, shitposting and all, but these ARE divide and conquer Jew tactics. I'm not some paranoid schizophrenic who's gonna act like every single shitposter is a paid Jew shill, although perhaps SOME or MOST even are. Some anons are genuinely falling into this bullshit.

I have seen le 56% faces IRL in commiefornia. I know Muslims are still all over Europe, but at least European countries are like 90%+ white still, anons. We must stop fighting amongst ourselves, and over who is "really white" and start fighting against the Eternal Jew and the colored hordes of this Earth.

SIEG HEIL! 14/88

>I'm American
Prepare for the post-birth abortion.
America is our child, our mistake.

You are paranoid dude, they're funny, all the country roasting shit posts are hilarious. Stop being a crybaby faggot, you mutts have been making fun of other countries for eons.

The 56% meme isn't real. America is around 70% white.

Nobody cares. You could be a blue eyed blonde haired dead ringer for Hitler and they would still call you a monkey.
The world is fucked up, europeans canadians autrastralians all consider america to be the jewiest nation since israel and will continue to hate us and blame us for all of their short comings.
So they can continue to spam their dumb little meme, it's already losing traction anyhow.

>Putting Le 56% Face to Rest

You did just the opposite by making this thread. Enjoy the incoming banter

>I'm American, pure white and Californian.

All I hear is crying, fucking babies, make fun of everyone forever and cry when it comes back. It hurts because its true, otherwise you'd be laughing too.

i can't believe you made this thread op you had to have known this was coming you are the living proof of the meme for being such a butthurt retard. i hate you

>iowa
>maine
>polish blood
>white

Shut the fuck up Canada. You people are some of the worst rats this world has ever seen.
I've been to Toronto it's a fucking shithole full of queers, pajeets, and gooks.
Go fuck yourself ugly.

>inbred mongrol amerimonkey asshurt again

As a part Irish white male I deserve to live in mexifornia

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Still whiter than you Achmed Darnell Sandoval

>10 years of being called Mohammad by ameimutts

You deserve it

Mexican is not a race. Pls replace with amerindian.

This is what an American looks like

deze yurogitz got no shootaz. its like deyre chief dont care or nuffin

All the same account. Point proven you stupid faggot.

Are you fat

It's good to see more Californians on this board.

t. Californian.

Juden

>i-its the kikes guys!
>obvious butthurt

So which one of these 2% german ancestry gentlemen best represents you?

>America
>dutch mistake
>doubt

Those all look like gypsies to me you fucking house elf to the jew's goblin

>Romania
>white

> a swastika
> to designate victory

Maybe you could update it with a Confederate flag oh shit wait they were a bunch of fucking losers too

Here have this rare amerimutt.

The original was better. Anyone have it?

I live in Oakland and I'm ready for the revolution. Just checking in for morale.

How is this any different to Americucks who say ''SWEDEN YES''?

Also, tthe anons aren't claim you're 56% white, they're talking about your country. Yes, if you get USA population and mix them all together, in 50 years time they WILL BE 56% face

OP - do you own a firearm?

Do you have a concealed carry permit (prob not since you are in SF)?

If you answered no to either of those questions, you are not white.

You're right. Just because the US is 56% white, doesn't means that everyone in the US is 56% white. Most people don't race mix. However, bringing it up won't help your case. Just don't bring it up and it will go away eventually.

> If you just ignore shareblue they'll stop bullying you

Okay, mom

>I'm American, pure white

>account
Back to redddit with you

>I'm American, pure white and Californian. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Okay brown mutt

I'm not mad at you shills at all for posting these amerimutt pictures. We all know they're LIES!!!

To the picture I say "Choose the third option."

Triple polarity. You know...people here used to call Nazis "third rail" for a reason. Third option.

I've been to Oakland nigga, Vallejo, CA. Home town of Mac Dre and E40.

> being afraid of negros

You're not white.

You won't put the 56% meme to rest. The truth isn't the point. It's just supposed to piss us off.

56% is the new poo in loo or A FUCKING LEAF. We just have to wait for it to get old.

>protecting you and your loved ones' lives, liberty and pursuit of happiness isn't white

Literally rock yourself my dude.

Loser

Loser

Can't smoke a rock, drill sgt!

>This is funny, but not accurate or productive.
>he doesn't do things just for the keks
Why can't stormfags take some banter?

and your country is still just 56% white
or is it 55% now?