/burg/

Burger thread

She doesn't seem to appreciate the burgers very much.

>tfw I found out I have high cholesterol and this weeb nigger is tempting me with delicious burgers.

go kys

by eating a delicious greasy cheesy burg

>America putting shit advertising in anime

Can they stop please? Japan doesn't have this crap shit in their country

The only burg in Japan that could hold a candle to the American burg

Too bad for you japan hates burgers, they only put it in anime because FUNI and CR pay them to.

Sorry to kill your weeb fantasy.

Naisu

>durrr I can photoshop too
>look mom I did a phone photoshop so it looks more real

Sorry kid, I've never been to Japan but planning to soon, and I'd prove someone like you wrong when I am in Akihabara. Except I am not an idiot so I am only visiting maid cafe's not america bullshit that CR or Funi paid for, I'm not going to some meme place

I don't know if you're joking or you have a serious case of the weebs.

shut up

>Autism of this magnitude

>Slender anime fingers can't keep their burgers together

And is that a motherfucking egg?

It's the easiest way to stay slim.

How does it feel to be a normie plebeian?

Holly shit you're a retard

I have to imagine that it's better than being an autistic weeb that's in so much denial about glorious Nippon that he thinks they don't eat burgers.

I hope your mom drags your ass to Carl's jr, MC Donald's, and KFC once she sees how expensive maid cafes are.

>Holly shit you're a retard

Says the retard, come back when you aren't a baka gaijin and actually embrace japan culture.

> MC Donald's, and KFC
Mos Burger is better.
I've never tried Carl's Jr.

KFC is the only acceptable american influence in japan. Everything else is pretty shit that america is forcing on other countries, in short, it is fucking over Japan's pure nature.

can you eat pussy like that

Yeah what ever you said retard. Go take some brain supplement or Omega 3. Fucking retard I swear

Fuck off

Cry harder retard

I'm not the one crying, you are. The only thing I would shed a tear on is how much of a normalfag you are. I bet you won't even go visit japan in your lifetime.

Mos burger was pretty good but I would put it on about the same level as McD.

Japan was the first place I tried Carl's jr and it was a good burg. About the level as five guys or in-n-out.

>Elevens spelling Merry Christmas correctly
You almost got me, shoopster

Yeah, they're great.

>Japan was the first place I tried Carl's jr and it was a good burg. About the level as five guys or in-n-out.

Don't support American influence in japan

>Don't support American influence in japan

I don't think you have to worry about me spending my gaijin bucks trying to find a good burg when Japs are eating KFC as their Christmas meal.

This is bait.

If there's Carl's Jr in Asia, does that mean there's Hardee's in yurop?

That reminds me of an really old movie I watched when I was a kid (late 80's early 90's). The movie was about a woman who bought an old house, the house had a secret room and in that room there was a vampire, she ended wanting his D and had the brightest idea ever, triying to convert him into human forcing him to do the opposite as vampires do, so she feed him pizzas and fast food instead of blood and brought him outside to take sunbaths. I don't remember the name of the movie, but I would like to watch it again.

get a foreman grill, they help a little

I really hope you're just pretending to be retarded

why the FUCK won't g00k give us sound in our webms. I wanna hear cute anime girl noises not the fucking sound of my clock and my heart beating to remind me that we all eventually return to dirt

>tfw poorfag who can't even afford burgers
>last meal was 12 hours ago, a nice plate of rice with beans
>can't look away

please stop

Don't forget to have a soda of your choice with your burg.