Why do libtards always whine about starving niggers in Africa when most of their children are fucking fat?

Why do libtards always whine about starving niggers in Africa when most of their children are fucking fat?

The swollen stomach is a sign of malnutrition. I don't give a shit, just letting you know.

Fresh. After a million reposts you'd think this would have stopped being funny a long fucking time ago, but no. It's still organic and hilarious as the first time it was posted a few years back.
Jajajaja

They're actually preggo

I thought the swollen stomachs were due to malnutrition and parasites.

lol

>the raw power and strength of burger knowledge and intelligence

>Jajajaja
You have to go back Miguel

medfag here there body is digesting there proteins and turning them into carbs this prosess causes there stomachs to swell.

They drink water a lot instead of food, this is a result of kill the Boer.

Bullshit you stupid pleb! You clearly never read albert estines thory of realtivinty

In school I was told that your body destroys your own cells to feed on them. The water in the now destroyed cell makes you look like this. Is this true or bullshit?

Are they pregnant lmoa

For real though niggers have the most fertile lands in the world in Africa and the red cross and shit give them free food/aid constantly how the hell do you starve there

you mean egbert's estrogens theery of naivitvity

That is kwashiokor. It's malnutrition due to protein deficiency. As a result they can't retain water in their blood vessels and their bellies and legs swell due to excessive fluid in the extravascular spaces.

Probably parasites, because their faces are not emaciated.

I remember back in the '80s when the charity ads on TV actually showed emaciated people. Some of the TV ads now for South America actually show overweight kids. Third world charity is a scam.

Wrong desu, that would be the poo in loos

its always funny cuz we all had this thought come to mind at one point when we were young

>swollen liver
>fat