How can we tackle the BLACKED epidemic?

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

BLACKED epidemic

the epidemic of the fact that black men are the least desirable to white and asian women?

but anyway, we should gas pathetic white nu-males like boogie

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

God damn, what a man child.

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

Dumb boogie

Chase Thompson
Chase Thompson

How fucking much of a blind faggot you have to be to not see that your wife is riding the nigger cock carousel?

Jason Bennett
Jason Bennett

Anyone with a functioning brain could see she is a gold digger and now is ejecting with her golden parachute while the money is still there because adpocolypse fucked his income

Brody Lopez
Brody Lopez

(OP)
How fucking much of a blind faggot you have to be to not see that your wife is riding the nigger cock carousel?
But but but he's gay! as if they never heard of bisexuals before in their fucking life

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

Shut up and start PAYING

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

Serves that fat cuck right, I lol at his existence

David Lee
David Lee

There is no epidemic. Only white women that fuck niggers are either very overweight or extreme whores. It simply doesn't happen otherwise.

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

Everytime he uploads a video i imagine his wife getting pound with the force of a twomp on cocaine...i hope she leaks the videos tho.

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

One of her friends

Boogie, I have bad news for you...

Logan Allen
Logan Allen

I see single white moms with mulatto babies running around all the time. No dad in sight of course.

Maybe we can make Asian men be fashionable to fuck instead of black men. Asian men don't run off.

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

LMAO! he should just end himself

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

By not talking about it or making memes about.
Seriously, the memes we use to influence the real world work for and against us.
Meme magic works.

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

t. r/asianmasculinity

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

PAY

Kayden Torres
Kayden Torres

epidemic
What epidemic? I rarely see black/white relationships irl. People on here are obsessed with it for some reason.

White Americans were statistically the least likely to wed interracially, though in absolute terms they were involved in interracial marriages more than any other racial group due to their demographic majority. 2.1% of married White women and 2.3% of married White men had a non-White spouse. 1.0% of all married White men were married to an Asian American woman, and 1.0% of married White women were married to a man classified as "other".

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

in home help
Is that what the cucks are calling it now?
Does he want us to pay for that, too?

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

I hate this faggot. He got bullied by Anita Sarkessian. Literally bullied by a woman. Total faggot.

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

Pretty sure he will and it will be on youtube.

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

Y'all don't realize that this era is an era of great opportunity to white men.

Due to over indulgence and laziness, the bar of expectation is severely lowered. This means that if YOU get your shit together, get yourself in shape, get yourself educated and somewhat socially fluent, you are the top of the pyramid.

From my experience in the REAL WORLD, not on mongolian basket weaving forums, white men who are in shape are the cream of the crop to women. Of all races.

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

He can pay. With his life.

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

There’s something very satisfying about watching an ashy cock get moisturized by white puss.

Henry Evans
Henry Evans

epidemic
riiiiight
I walk out and all I see is ir couples everywhere. Even my mum brought a black dude home. Hell, even I brought a black dude home.
Get a life

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

Crazy eyes

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

try not being a massive,fat slob that believes his wife is with him for anything other than Youtube bux

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

He has brain cancer guys, don't make jokes about him please

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

t. coal burning roastie whore

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit