Did you notice the biggest wiggers live in all White neighborhoods?

The wiggers around me were upper middle class and went to the same 96% white school district. They thought the ghetto and the gangs were so cool and dangerous and were assholes. They never had to struggle for anything.

Lol, Jew

Are there any reformed wiggers on Sup Forums? Hate to say it but I used to listen to lots of rap music, wear Jordan’s and fitted hats and sell drugs because I thought niggers were cool. Actually going to the ghetto to buy drugs off them was the biggest red pill ever.

How is what I'm saying not true?

What do you think of the people who lived in ghettos and still became wiggers? Lost hope?

Bored suburban white kids think it's cool and exciting to act like niggers.

It’s because rap music and likewise nigger culture made the kids hate their parents and think it’s cool to act like dindus. Traitors go fucking first.

Not here. Wiggers all live in nigger areas. Chavs are spread throughout but there is a difference.

Nigger music made them hate their race

Almost like actually interacting with blacks cures you of any notion their "culture" holds value, or something.

Tfw from south side Chicago but was never a wigger.

maybe the reason why there are so many whiggers is because white "culture" is boring as hell and they want to be part of a culture that is actually interesting

wiggers kek

All the wiggers I went to school with came from single moms. All hated their dad and idolized Eminem because "he totally understood their struggle"

Where I live so called wiggers are guys who live on welfare, play loud rap music and act like slavs or gangsters. Sometimes somebody even gets involved on drugs. Beer is the main thing.
Trailer park trash is more descriptive. I'm like that but I still live in a big house and have a car so it's all good.

I hung out with blacks and was down to them through school, but I wised up real quick that these subhumans were scum with no morals whatsoever. Cut them all off, cut off rape music. I have no friends, but it's better than being a junkie or in prison.

Most of the wiggers I knew came from poor families and I think only one of them amounted to becoming a tradie the rest became drug addicts/criminals that will be in and out of prison their whole life. If they don’t grow out of it by 23 they’re a lost hope.

The upper middle class wiggers are even more intolerable than the poor ones in my experience.

Yes, there's even a movie about it called WhiteBoyz. It's about a bunch of kids that live in a rural area and act like niggers. Then they go to the Chicago projects to buy drugs because they think they're hard. They end up getting beaten and robbed and witness the police blow away some niggers and realize that being a nigger isn't cool and become regular white kids.

I was one of these kids. I sold weed and was a complete faggot. It was necessary for girls at that age. Wasn't as bad as the ones in your pic though, just baggy clothing and shaved head. Also we weren't all white.

Idk what to tell you it was like mass hysteria, I stopped when I turned 17.

Yeah, we used to go down to Denver and buy/smoke crack with niggers. It was great. Total wiggers, even rapped in our parent's basements. Only regret is that I didn't fuck enough bitches, mayne. Suburban stoner chads was my clique and we rolled thicc.

I only knew one upper middle class wigger and he hung around all the poor wiggers/nogs. He was like 6 ‘ 3” 240 tho so nobody really gave him shit. He did get his ass whooped once trying to rob a few real niggers of weed Kek. I hung with all these as well as all the hippy/stoner kids and was one of the very few of both worlds to not become a complete loser. Idk how I managed to get laid several times in high school I wore either wigger shit or tie dye hippy clothes all the time. I guess dumb thots just like dudes who sell drugs.

Yo dawg do you listen to underground HIP-HOP?

For the ones who were middle middle class, I knew ones who dressed like that except in a lot more bling. They pretended to be crips or bloods and were east side or west side. They flashed gang symbols at each other and pretended to be gang members, wearing gang colors and rolled up pant legs. Crip walking... Calling each other nigga.

The ones I knew were always in almost totally white neighborhoods and counties so they never got to have incidents similar to that.

I'm an indian male who identify as a nigger. Gimme a name Sup Forums.

I'm thinking "Ingger". But it sucks.

Poon

A delightful mix of poo and coon

Somewhat, but was only following trends to smash puss. After ecko went out of style I switched to skinny jeans because thats what got me puss. I just really liked puss that.

lmao I used to mug guys like you, I guess that makes me a reformed wigger too in a way

What would you think of the people who unironically pretended to be crips or bloods and flashed gang signs at each other and wore gang colors?

What's a chav?

My town was weird I came from a nice upper middle class family and around our neighborhood there would be million dollar houses and the a mile away there was section 8(Ape) housing. The most hardcore wigger in our town I used to chill with occasionally has been shot, in a million fights and is now a founding member of a wigger prison gang that is actually pretty big in our state.

I mean we had to get weed from someone right? We used to do it ironically, we grew up in a 95% white southern Indiana town and went to 99.9% white private school. We had a sign for our 'hood' of 250k houses but if you actually did it for real youd get mercilessly made fun of. Every single one of us grew out of it when it stopped getting us pussy. Growing up in America is confusing sometimes lads.

>A leaf
>having a hatred of whites

Checks out

How about "r-r-retard"?

No, I haven't. I've noticed they live in poor areas, not always around blacks, because they're usually very stupid.

Real leaf here. We are easily able to recognize our kikes. This one is clearly one of our bernie supporting jews. I have to work next one every day. He goes on about white man this and white people that then looks around and expects the rest of us who are real whites to agree that we hate our own race. He is a boomer so doesnt understand his jewish tricks work on fewer and fewer whites as we are being redpilled by Sup Forums.
That's how I know this poster is a kike. I am almost convinced he IS the jew from my work because he says the exact same things. Is that you, Dave Froman?

Makes no sense whatsoever. Whites do fun things than any other people. It's not even close.

Ah, I'm sure you can do better.

Faggot.

it's almost as if they haven't been exposed to niggerdom so they don't realize just how awful it is.

Wigger females are worse.

Fun things like what? Classical music that makes most people fall asleep from boredom? I can’t name a single thing invented by white people that isn’t boring af

I've been accepted by blacks, i hang out with my sisters boyfriend and his friends and they even let me say nigga. Hanging out with blacks is way more fucking fun than hanging around with some boring white boys.

White trash basically, but don’t nessasarily talk or dress like niggers. All wiggers are chavs I guess but not all chavs are wiggers.

Been away from Sup Forums for a year and leaf posts are the same

How does your wife's boyfriend feel about all this?

It isnt our fault the barbarian doesnt have the mental abilities to appreciate Chopin. Maybe try skateboarding, bmx, snowboarding, all extreme sports really. Baseball, basketball, football, boxing, all sports really. Maybe the arts are more your speed? lol who am I kidding. Id recommend F1, grand prix or something like that. Shall we go on? The list of things to do invented by Euros is pretty long friend.

I suppose you could always smoke blunts and make beats if you wanna be 'cool' with the niggers, we wont judge you. Not to your face anyways.

Extreme sports

>year 1750
>be British man sailing to New world
>have some slaves, hoping to found a farm in new england
>Rule Brittania, the white race has been sent by God to civilize all the savage peoples of earth
>standing on the prow looking at the horizon when you see a light in the heavens
>an angel comes down to earth and tells you it has a vision of the future
>you see your distant descendant, sitting before some glowing wonder, making letters appear on its face
>'I've been accepted by blacks, i hang out with my sisters boyfriend and his friends and they even let me say nigga. Hanging out with blacks is way more fucking fun than hanging around with some boring white boys.'

i went to school in the hood, went through a wig phase, and got to see life in a crackhouse first hand from my friend whose daddy was a drug dealer. After seeing many friends shot, in jail, or dead i decided thug life wasnt for me.
I didnt go 1488 until i worked for a minority company and was the only white guy and woke up to the fact that whites are public enemy number 1 to libshits.
Once i became woke my life was never the same, i took a new career path, dropped many friends and now i have a new future to look forward to, a future of winning.

This is the only way anyone can glorify this culture. There's a massive resurgence of wiggers in the UK ans they're all rick kids with plummy accents

(((Dave))) you’ve been found out.

All i'm saying is that my white friends would never want to go out to bar n shit, my black friends take me to the strip club and we smoke blunts. Soooo yeah really hard choice there.

It's almost as if your white friends don't behave like niggers

Body of a white

Brain of a nigger

Youth music is ok incl rap as long as it's not in the hands of jewish producers

Ah, okay. So like an American southerner?

I grew up as the only Swede in my class for 9 years. Starting HS I moved to a rural place which is Sweden answer to Toronto regarding hockey, basically. It's all picket fences, Volvo's and birds tweeting. I came from being gun-threaten at age 11, knife threaten in school at the same age, gangs running my school in grade 7-9 etc. And this was fucking 00-03!!

HS with these retards was tough. Everywhere there was people dressing like me. The difference is, my friends I grew up with were all niggers/sandniggers. I was a whigger, no doubt, but I actually came from "the hood". Hearing brats saying words like "Aina" (5-0 in Swedish, basically), walla, yalla, len, sho bre, etc. Words WE FUCKING INVENTED growing up...

Since then I have of course grown. I am no whigger no more, I don't listen to hiphop (pure garbage, I wish I had a Swedish rolemodel growing up, but I was a hoodrat, a white one, go figure...)

Short story, I broke a few noses, got suspended, changed school. Run my own paintshop today. Pagan. Girlfriend with a kid on the way. Varg-tier lifestyle. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Never. The most I did was get into 50 cent when I was 13 and that ended real fast.

Im from the country and went to a rural mostly white school. I wore south pole exclusively until I was in the 9th grade.