Sweden WHAT?

YES OR NO?
I don't understand anymore. Who are we siding with now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/887779981975310337
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the jews ofc

We are using the muslimiazation of the west to fight the jews and stop the muslimization of the west fror the root.

>HORRILBE
more like predictable

Yes, side with the same jews that brought them here in the first place.

It's 2017 people, wake up!

sweden you dumb turd just watch how they take eachother apart. sure malmö is lost because you are a faggot nation but meh

side with jews to expose sweden, then non-jews in every other scenario including the scenario that sweden has been destroyed by jews

Juden R the BIG pushers of the African migrant invasion of Europe since they want to eliminate the White Race and replace it with morons who don't have any job skills or training or education and want welfare.

At the same time, Israel sticks them in concentration camps, then flies them to Uganda while preaching that Europe must be multi-colored.

apparently nu/pol/ sides with "le based nationlist jooz." My philosophy is anything that harms the Jew in general is good for mankind. I support the full destruction of the jewish state and for them to not be given a safe haven from their crimes against humanity.

Liberalism is actually more a form of white supremacy than conservatism is. Leftists want to take in non Europeans and want them to adjust to European culture by pushing on them Western concepts like equal opportunity, freedom for women, and higher standards of education, without realizing that non Europeans are suited to such standards and that's okay. The non racist way is to leave them out and let them improve on their own without intervention.

I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

zionism is jewish colonialism

This picture always gets me, the obvious euphoric joy she is having, that the country is paying her everything AND feels like a shithole at the same time.

If the Muslims actually kill Jews, then that's just a case of the Golem turning on its master.

t. Christian

I honestly don't mind if Jews and Muslims are shooting at each other

SWEDEN YES, these are muslims

I'm fantasizing about something really, really horrible happening to that cunt.

uh yeah

sweden is fucked unless you pull a hitler, which you dont have the balls to do

your women are going to get raped until all of you are part nigger

this is how fucking stupid you people are

you paraded down the street so proud of yourselves, whilst aids rided niggers raped and beat your womens skulls in with rocks

you fucking imbeciles

I can't tell if bait or stupidity anymore, there's a lot of fucking westerners that have to wake up and take a look around

Disgusting. Wouldn`t want to visit Sweden anyway, because of the mosquitos in the summer, but losing a whole city to subhuman filth - that is is gross.
Also, This. + feelsgoodman.jpg

Calling swedish Sup Forumsacks names is sure going to fix the problem.

The 56%'ers logic.

>Liberalism is ...

actually just another word for communism.
Communism have wanted , quote: “global communism!“ from the first hour on

Palestine doesn't exist

....in 2017

>Come on, lets blow shit up
>we cant.
>why not?
>Its the current year stupid

I'm surprised that this Peter Sweden fellow hasn't been arrested yet for dropping such harsh red pills, day in and day out.

>if you let your enemies conquer you, you win
What are you doing in Chile, Mr. Trudeau?

>don't call us names
>proceeds to use shitty meme that has made me lose patience with you faggots.
You're on your own now. Fuck you nigger. Sweden is forever lost.

as a christian i advise you to chill and enjoy the show
our two enemies killing eachother again

atheists may sucks cocks as usual

Now's the part where we all say:
>Thank you president trump for giving jerusalem to the jews and saving the west

It's ot like that, Palestinians are barely a dissapearing muslim state, while teh rest of the middle east it's still there, but your real issue are jewish advocates for immigration, which it's obvious for them cause they are tossing the palestinians out and need your borders open.

He's not actually a Swede, nor does he live or has ever been to Sweden. He's a brit that moved to Norway.

He just re-tweets Swedish alt-media so he can earn money.

PeterSweden is a Zionist shill, he used to be full 1488 before and red pilled on the JQ but then he realized where the Shekles were and now he became neo-con/Zionist supporting faggot and published a statement saying he "regrets" his beliefs from a year ago.

twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/887779981975310337

He has no credbility.

>actually just another word for communism.

I don't remember Stalin opening his country to third world migrants.

this

The muslims aren't going to leave, dumbass.
What you're suggesting is to suicide ourselves just to remove the kikes all so shitskins can enjoy a kike free world which they will waste.

t. ibrahim isekber
abraham isaacberg

Bye bye! Twas nice knowing you guys! Inspiring and awesome you humans are.

Not really I'm telling you to condenm Israel so they don't send you even more, and you have at least a chance.

There are 500,000 Palestinian Christians in chile, you guys are 100% on our side, wake up brother. (Palestinian decent here)

Muzzies talk a big game on the JQ, but I don't see them running up on synagogues.

I see them running over Christmas villages and beheading French priests.

The Jews brought the Muslims there in the first place, let them reap the seeds they sowed

Dude he's extremely passionate about restricting the influx of refugees

You’re the one flying the flag of the Zionist shills fella. How’s that enrichment going?

Let them kill the Jews. In fact, encourage them as much as you possibly can. Let them behead them and film it, don't forget to put some swastika flags.

You mean (((kr)))

Isn't it wonderful how Islam unites the Goy against a common enemy.

Aww, you want someone to pat you on the back and tell you it’s gonna be ok? Fuck off with your shitty shareblue memes and off to River Styx with you and your new stepson Ahmed while you’re at it.

>HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?
>IT'S 2017!

These people are fucking hopeless.

>American wanting to talk about rape epidemics

PeterSweden is unironically and quite sadly Norwegian (Norwegian) disinfo

Yeah fuck off PeterShillForHire and make me a sandwich.

Use whitebread since that's they only thing you're offering you retarded opportunist.

He doesn't actually DO anything though... If he wrote his own articles and did his own research maybe he'd be worth some donations. But he just retweets articles from various media here that does all the work for him.
Sometimes he doesn't even translate them properly because he just uses google...

Condemning Israel won't do a damn thing because the kikes that are telling mudshits to invade us live all over the fucking world. They don't need Israel. Israel is actually a liability for them.

>passive aggression from low testosterone mongrels
Like clockwork

Jesus Christ how horrifying. They should've sent them all back to Africa or killed them while they had the chance, this is insane.

And why did Jews send Muslims?
That's right, because Muslims are the worst of the worst and most destructive force on the planet, and by sending them it would destroy the West.
Which is exactly why people need to stand against Muslims.

>a brit calling anyone passive aggressive
Fucking nigger calling the kettle black.

Exactly, and Trump pointed out that aquiles as a gift for you.

Palestine isn't a real country. Jews beat muslim shitskins who poured into the country because they didn't want an israel. Shitskins still complain years later.

>Jews fight hard to bring Muslims into Europe
>Act shocked when Muslims say death to Jews, as is customary for them
Are they retarded? I thought they were supposed to be master schemers. What did they expect? If there's anyone Muslims hate more than Christians and Atheists it is Jews

Wtf I love PeterSweden now

Trump didn't point out shit. He riled up the muslims so that we can keep them out of my country. Europe won't do the same because they love the faggots who stole their land ages ago.

everyone but me gotta learn you're racist and stupid.

you are so stupid that you are racist.

>"n-no you ;_;"
Lmfao

fucking faggot retards can't identify the root of the problem

>hurrr-durrr
lmfao

you can't blame everything for jews, it's your fault, you have to take responsibility for this shit that your people are creating. you can't always blame to jews, you can only blame for yourself. stop being weak faggots and, stop blaming jews because you don't do what you should do. nobody is preventing you from doing the right thing.

>passive aggression
I’m pretty sure I’m blunt enough you thick headed beaver looking motherfucker. There’s a reason why the only far right happenings are in America and Poland though, but ya keep trying to insinuate that *we’re* low T.

Yes....No....I don't know....Can you repeeaat theee queeestion...(drum roll)

I assume the jews dindu nuffin then.

Ouroboros. It's a grand old time watching the left literally consume itself.

>I’m pretty sure I’m blunt enough you thick headed beaver looking motherfucker
Textbook passive aggression.

>the only far right happenings are in America and Poland though,
No, the USA elected a kike president after having a muslim black half jew for the last 8 years.
Poland has been a second home for the Jews for centuries, Jews don't shit where they eat.

>Ameridicklets wonder why we take their women with passive aggression like that

Then fuck off, nigger. You're too fucking stupid to put the pieces together.
They're both a problem. One problem has a miniscule population while the other is a fast growing tumor.

>when trumps "Jerusalem for the Jew" claims triggers mudslimes to the point that they HAVE to be exterminated

one semite at a time

You don't know what you're even talking about.

He got harassed by the police for his views, this has clearly scared him and he has rolled back on them.

Enjoy the show and watch how jews and mudslimes fight. And of course watch how swedes get butt fucked by both of them

>The jews are miniscule population.

Surprisingly they seem to be everywhere.

Especially when it means to defend immigration to Europe.

Real nice argument you have there, really shatters my worldview

>"How could this happen in Sweden?"
>import in millions of lower economic class citizens from an area in the world where anti-antisemitism is the norm due to the existence of Israel and the thousands of years of animosity
>wonder why said group of people have a hatred towards jews

Europe deserves their hilarious fate

>Elle.com
Are you a fucking Faggot?

>hurr you’re being passive aggressive
What don’t you get that I’m being pretty upfront about calling you a thick headed dumb goddamn beaver-looking motherfucker?
We’re both fucked ethnically and otherwise boyo, but Poland and us are the only ones seemingly doing anything about it, prove otherwise when your only savior was forced out of his own coalition! Lol!
Photo relevant: what I did my last Sunday night

>Which is exactly why people need to stand against Muslims.

>this one guy keeps bringing rabid dogs from the pound and setting them loose in your house
>every night, he opens the door and sets another dog loose in your house
>your kids have been bitten, the place is turning into a shithole, you're spending all your time chasing these fucking dogs this one guy keeps dumping in your house

>man I sure hate dogs!

i like this

Swedes unsure who to support? There is a clear answer to who the Swede should support. Himself, and only himself. Stop picking sides over Semitic troubles, they are both shit people with hatred and lying build within their genetics. It's time the white man stop caring for everyone else but himself. Get rid of all non whites from Europe now, care for your own nation and people.

Nice rebuttal faggot you sound like you're five whilst hiding behind a fucking meme flag kys

>Are you a fucking Faggot?
No, sorry to let you down.
>What don’t you get that I’m being pretty upfront about calling you a thick headed dumb goddamn beaver-looking motherfucker?
Literal passive aggression.
>We’re both fucked ethnically and otherwise boyo
You more than any white country, guess you weren't strong enough.
>but Poland and us are the only ones seemingly doing anything about it
Really? Last time I checked, the only thing you men are doing is keeping the tiki torch manufacturers in business
>what I did my last Sunday night
You posted some fliers and brag about it online? You're one hard man woah

Spot on brother.

SWEDEN - YES

NO! because antisemitism

YES! because it's only brown people saying it

I dont know whos the bigger joke. Sweden or UK.

Both are becoming pathetic countries.

^This user speaks the truth.

We aren’t the same Jews who brought those Muslims to there.

>Who are we siding with
Neither group has any interest in what is good for others, so why side with either?

holy shit... HOLY SHIT!
This is Trump, isn't it?

>wait before Christian holidays
>move embassy to Jerusalem
>Muslims all over get pissed the fuck off
>inevitably retaliate with violence
>people now have to seriously rethink this whole muslim deal

I... I can see it! The interddimensional chess pieces!!!