Ok pol, What language should I learn? I'm leaning towards Russian, Polish, and German but what do you think?

Ok pol, What language should I learn? I'm leaning towards Russian, Polish, and German but what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9t41HPWtJCY
nytimes.com/1998/07/20/books/ulysses-at-top-as-panel-picks-100-best-novels.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4B3BpDN9voA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start with English.

Be a man and learn Irish

>English
>Spanish
>German
>Japanese
Those four should be enough.

Its my native tongue. Im Looking to learn a new one.

french
spanish
arabic

Are you retarded?

Probably.

Dutch.
You will need it very soon.

romanian

It's a good language if you want to expand your vocabulary since it has the most latin in it. It's also interesting. Kind of a weird language but that keeps it interesting.

According to legend when God destroyed the tower of Babble and scattered people around the world making various languages he took the best parts of each language and from them created the most perfect language, Irish language of the Celts youtube.com/watch?v=9t41HPWtJCY

>Polish
>he fell for the based poles meme

This.
But sadly, since Romanians aren't an expansive nation, only 25 millions use this language. They didn't had the chance to go colonize some shitskin africans or something.

Speak that for yourself, irish asshole. Also you misspelled Babel, illiterate faggot. And stop reading false bible, where it looks like it has borrowed some propositions from "black jesus" nigger bible.

Learn any language you find it easier to speak and pronounce.

triggered sasanach. Must feel bad knowing the Irish beat the english at their own language

nytimes.com/1998/07/20/books/ulysses-at-top-as-panel-picks-100-best-novels.html

Learn German ---> easily learn Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Polish
Then learn Russian

These other languages are cute however Irish is an ancient language filled with wildness, mystery and beauty youtube.com/watch?v=4B3BpDN9voA

Lithuanian, the most pure European language as well as the most pure genetically.

i know polish a lot. im 20 years old, blue yes, white hair etc.. and this language is little stupid becouse a lot of words like "cunt" "fucker" piece of shit" u know what i mean??? try to learn this okej???

ty kurwo jebana czemu jeste[spoiler][/spoiler] [spoiler][/spoiler]cierwem jebanym kurwom pierdolonom szmatą jebaną dziwko pierdolona ssij mi chuja ty kurwo jebana za darmo szmato [spoiler][/spoiler]ciero pierdolona.....

kurwo z burdelu cie przywieźli mówiłe[spoiler][/spoiler] ze zrobisz wszystko za 50zł i kazali ci pisać na 4chanie dziwko jebana????

i learned a language

> russian a little and this language is broken
> i learned English a bit little in school and its so neutrally language for faggots and jews
> now i want learn Germany language becouse is only language for honory, not facist, hard workers people.
> German is only worth language to learn in your life

others language is piece of shitt and is for cucksuckers who want be nigga or want working for others people shitt

so if u want live in europe

Russia> Netherlands> English> Polish> German and german are last.

French, Russian, Italian, German in that order unless you're a brainlet.

>German
>Swedish
>Danish
>Polish
Why would he want to lean soon to be dead languages that are being fast replaced by Islamic multiple dialects?

日本語

hebrew

chinese or spanish

Spanish without a doubt, forget all this snowflake "languages".

I have a pretty good command of German, it's rather useless. Only in the most rural parts of Germany will you encounter non English speakers, and every German wants to practice their English on you.

Polish may be wise if you're looking to flee to it, otherwise Russian is likely the most useful in your list. Outside of the most tourist areas of Russia no one speaks English.

> Spanish
> Japanese

These two are enough.

On second thought if you want to get laid learn French. As an English speaker you start with a pretty good vocabulary in French.

You can read a lot of good antiquarian French books that no ones bothered to translate too.

lay off the anime, pedro

This. Spanish is the future.

Spanish, probably. Then either Chinese or Japanese.
That's assuming you'll have the aptitude to learn even one foreign language, which I somehow highly doubt.

orcish

>speaks English without knowing French
Would thou wert clean enough to spit upon, scélérat.

Yeah, too bad Irish is spoken by a fringe minority even in Ireland.

Learn Albanian.

I though 40000 people spoke it though. Cool novelty language though

How so?

don't pretend you have a high enough IQ to learn Polish
you should pick something easy like german or russian

>Chinese

Pic related. Don't learn Chinese.

That's why I'm shilling for it, it's in need of speakers(no niggers though). But aside from that it thoroughly is a beautiful language, very wild you feel like an ancient druid in a mystical world when speaking it

Was looking for that pasta, thanks.
Anyway, I didn't mean learning it for work, of course. It can just be very useful to be able to read and understand Chinese characters.

Depends on goal. If you learn to type and read - Russian. If to use - Polish.

Why? Russian orthography is a way harder than polish. But polish grammar is a bit harder than russian.

I know both.

Also if you have a german ancestry - learn it.

Pick French or German. The only reason learning Russian is being a big fan of Russian literature. Or if you mad redfag who want to taste some original soviet shit

>That's why I'm shilling for it, it's in need of speakers(no niggers though). But aside from that it thoroughly is a beautiful language, very wild you feel like an ancient druid in a mystical world when speaking it. It's the closet think to elvish

Israeli/Yiddish.
We are all going to be the new Jews. The old blue eyed OG tribe of Askenazi.
The "whiter" you are, the more old Jew you are.

Don't really need to learn polish, its hard to do and most poles under 30 know english already.

Most of the time if you see polish being used on the net its either our variation of "le ebin 12 yo memes" or some 2 village poorfags trading insults.

Chinese. The future is ching chong. Yeah, it sucks, i know. Could be worse. Could be niggers.

Learn Chinese, it's a guaranteed employment.
Don't learn Polish, we all know English anyway, at worst pretending we don't.
German and Russian are quite useless. I learned them both and never got any use of them. Japanese was useful for anime and English for everything else, no other foreign language was useful at all.

What would you need Chinese for?
Educated Chinese people already know English, and you will have zero in common with some uneducated Chink who will also hate you with passion.
There is little interesting content coming from China even now, so unless you're interested in ancient Chinese texts (which you'll have to learn wenyan first), you'd rather stick with Japanese.

IMO, Polish is useless (no disrespect, though). German sounds like...you know. Russian is OK, but what's the point? If I were you, I would think of Spanish or French.

Elaborate cousin.

At least German sounds manly, unlike French

Chinese isn't ever necessary since the type of Chinese a foreigner would deal with (government/business) already speak English. On a local level, yes, it's better to know than not.

Spanish (French Italian and Portuguese will be easy to understand; Romanian to some extent);
Bulgarian (ezmode Russian + true cyrillic and none of that cucky mix of cyrillic and latin, easy to learn other Slavic languages. Great for understanding the foundation of Slavic languages);
French (fuck frogs and all, but a good 1/3rd of Africa speaks it so can be great for business and understanding Africans in a general)
If you insist on learning an Asian language, Cantonese can be a great addition since having connections with Chinese diaspora can be very beneficial. Fyi, most diaspora are Cantonese especially in the West.

chinese is fucking hard and some what of an ugly lanugage, dont deal with true chinks if you go near china just go too taiwan, they are probably nicer people and they wont back stab you.

Interesting. I only know a fragment of Irish culture, but what I know I love. But Gaelic sound a bit strange and not sounds very melodic, at least to me. Maybe because of my finn-ugoric language.

I agree, but if a person is manlike enough per se, he won't be choosing a language according to its "manlike sounding", IMO.