Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau poses for cover of gay magazine Attitude

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

pinknews.co.uk/2017/12/08/canadian-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-poses-for-cover-of-gay-magazine-attitude/

Thoughts?

All urls found in this thread:

pinknews.co.uk/2017/12/08/canadian-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-poses-for-cover-of-gay-magazine-attitude/

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

It's just Trudeau being Trudeau

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

Why doesn't he just come out of the closet already in public? Who is he going to surprise at this time?

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

is he wearing womens shoes?

Austin Green
Austin Green

the invisible epidemic

AIDS? kek

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

He's secretly a huge homophobe. That's why he goes to Muslim parties and wears muslim socks during gay pride festivals. He hates that he's gay and will one day purge the land of all queers, as Allah instructed.

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

What happened to Canada?

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

I'm not the least bit surprised desu

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

worshipped by gays
worshipped by muslims
which one is he cheating on?

Logan Ward
Logan Ward

heeled boots
women's shoes

Tyler Miller
Tyler Miller

Well, he is a fag y'know.

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

Keep dreaming. But I'd respect Allah if that happened. In the mean time you guys all seem to be LARP.

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

whose the hottie in pink?

Isaac Parker
Isaac Parker

hes manipulating everybody hes a sneaky frog

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

Wow that is so fucking gay

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

I forgot, this is the type of world you would rather live in. Find salvation before it is too late.

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

What do Canadian normies think of Trudeau? By normies I mean working and middle class whites who aren't in the top or bottom 20% of the Nazi-to-SJW scale.

Jason Davis
Jason Davis

You will quickly find there is reason why Allah demands all infidels be purged.

Oliver Young
Oliver Young

And Islam would be a better world?

Aaron Harris
Aaron Harris

I already found salvation and it isn't through Allah. Reveal flag?

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

No, he's an Ontarian Torontoman. He speaks french with an anglocuck accent.
Even his dad is hated in Quebec.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

Islam purges such degeneracy from the world. Only 40% of Muslims want Sharia Law, and that is a problem. If the world were to accept Islam, there would be less hatred, less war. Women should dress modestly and behave with respect. Men should be positive role models for their children and wives.

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

But wouldn't I be betraying my Christian ancestors to convert to Islam?

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

If the world were to accept Islam, there would be less hatred, less war.
Accept or die? Right on, definitely winning the centrist here.
Women should dress modestly and behave with respect. Men should be positive role models for their children and wives.
You don't need islam for that, just remove liberals.

Dylan Reed
Dylan Reed

The real crime is jeans with a blazer. I thought the gays were supposed to be fashionable.

Kayden Thomas
Kayden Thomas

Pisslam
Less degenerate than contemporary westerners

Oh yeah tell me again how fucking your cousins and raping a teen for not being dressed as a trashbag is less degenerate than crazy deminishits existing in the West, Machmud

Duck you, dzcj your suhman Arab desert cult and fuxk Muhamutt, Piss be upon him

Oh and it twice as pathethic being a paki, basically paneer Arab raoekids and advocating for pisslam

Aaron Rodriguez
Aaron Rodriguez

Yeah we would man. If we have to we can make them do our bidding and reverse the trend but that's really really risky of it turning into a holy war. Better we sort our own problems out then giving up.

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

This maggots dadmakes the Cathy o Brown book... Just sayin.

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

That's a strategy. He's plotting a civil war between gays and muslims

Connor Price
Connor Price

he really looks like a fag.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

Sick of his shit. We all see Canada's in the red and that clown is throwing hundreds of million in aid at every foreign shitholes he can in between apologies to every minority imaginable because whitey opressed them at some point

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

Allah is the Christian and Muslim God. You would only be betraying the false prophet Jesus.
It is better to inbreed than to make children with a woman that does not respect others.

Americans romanticize "give me liberty or give me death" but do not understand how other peoples could believe the same thing.

Liam Cox
Liam Cox

in islam women should dress modestly and behave with respect
So why do they still execute women for adultery in arab countries? Something tell me even islam it's not enough to tame women

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

lets ISIS back into Canada because we can rehab them with feels
also I love fags

pick one you useless muppet

God damn it if the giant hobbit Scheer doesn't win I'm moving to the USA

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Trudeau Sr. flooded it with immigrants and queers

Demography is destiny

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

Well at least he's not crying again.

Ayden Reyes
Ayden Reyes

Islam does not suffer from the Feminist degeneracy that White countries suffer. There are women that expose themselves but they are few.

Americans hear of one isolated incident, one little girl cries, and think it is all Islam. Not true. Many are happy with Islam and choose Islam. Americans would declare war to stop one child from crying.

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

Scheer
have a golden opportunity to get a majority win and they pick a devout christfag anti-fag marriage and pro-lifer to represent them in the current Canada

Libs sick of Trudeau will turn to fucking Jagmeet and enough of them might just do it for the NDP to get a strong presence in a minority Cons government

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

lol ok

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

Yeah, he wasn't the best pick but he is affable and charming in a goofy kind of way, and if you follow his social media you'll see he's not pushing his christfag agenda at all. He's also tall as fuck which will play well in TV debates.

I don't think there are enough Poos to give Pajeet a win. He'll split the left between weedfags voting for Trudeau again and race virtue signallers with a hard-on for first whatever color whatever office win.

I would have been a lot happier with Bernier but maybe Canada isn't ready for a crazy libertarian.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

Women and immigrants

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

I suppose this person is you, because here is a picture of her. Can you see how your logic is flawed? One girl does not answer for 25% of world population. Please do not respond thoughtlessly.

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

He's waiting for the next election to get more votes.

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

Well, he's gay, so.. it makes sense I guess

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

choose
Really? Is there any other option?

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

he doesn't know about the iranian revolution

your culture is garbage, sorry m8. Generations of inbreeding have made you functionally retarded.

Parker Perry
Parker Perry

It would be best to choose Islam than die an infidel.
Iranians are not all Muslims. You disregarded what I said, and posted thoughtlessly. I asked you not to do this.

Look at the state of your media. It makes fun of a person by making them small. You are the small ones, to alter your perspective so often without considering Islam. Yet you claim to be diverse. You are an Islamophobic xenophobe.

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

Everywhere islam is a majority is a shit tier hellhole. In some places (Dubai, SA) it's only a hell on earth for nonbelievers. In others (Iraq, Libya, Yemen) it's a shithole for everyone.

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

GTFO Sup Forums, and go shag a donkey stupid fucking sandnigger.

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

2nd pic
Someone put a toilet plunger on his face please.

The absolute state of Cucknadians

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

"Everything is allowed in Islam except that which is expressedly forbidden." "Let's ignore the law of the land because it's not sharia!"

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

checked n' kek'd

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

Closet faggot

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

Damn, she's hot.

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

What the fuck is he doing?

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

No.You are just bunch or inbred retards. If white people wished so they would finish your race and Islam in one day. You live because we let you to live. When we fix the West we will wipe out your medieval cult.

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

Isn't this cultural appropriation according to SJW logic?

Kayden Robinson
Kayden Robinson

Trudeau is a child

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

Bony ass bitch that is not sexy.

Jonathan Murphy
Jonathan Murphy

Remember folks the muslim definition of gay does not include boy love and taking turns fucking boys in the ass. Trudeau is likely a homophobe by the muslim definition

Joseph Hall
Joseph Hall

This reminds me of the british cops with heels and nailpolish; it is humiliation.

The intention is breaking down whiteness and shit. Cant respect a man that allows this.

Just come and take the country, islam. Trudy is out iceskating.

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

Allah has sex with pigs and drinks pig sperm.

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

Faggot detected.

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

I wish I were gay. Crushing on cute guys like Justin seems a lot more fun than liking boring girls...

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

He looks like a woman.

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

Fuck diversity, fuck Islam and fuck you. Diversity is the last thing we support so go back to raping goats and children you degenerate.

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

YES

Nathaniel Rivera
Nathaniel Rivera

He's waiting for the sexual assault charges to drop before he pulls a Spacey.

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

nice

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

i like this leaf

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

damn full house

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit