Redditor vs Sup Forumstard

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

Is this true Sup Forums?

All urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/152645175/politics

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

Also, I was too lazy to replace “/b/yard” with “Sup Forumstard”.

Luis Price
Luis Price

Do that and you've got it.

Aaron Scott
Aaron Scott

Bump

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

Not even close. Add some bottles of piss, cum stained solidified socks, cups of ramen, anime body pillows...you need to alot more shit.

Jeremiah Hill
Jeremiah Hill

how come the /b/tard has red eyes but not the pot-smoking redditor

Ethan King
Ethan King

this, also for reddit, some GOT,star wars, star trek,doctor who and rich and morty reference and picture on walls, and he take his news from late night show with ... and from r/politics. and have a wife's son.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

comparing the "better/best" to the "least" ...

lame

Levi Perry
Levi Perry

This is all true except I can't grow facial hair.

Sebastian Parker
Sebastian Parker

Redditors STOLE that meme. Here is the original

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

Old meme is old but I love the 'Kissless autistic virgin faggot' line.

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

What a man child

Noah Thompson
Noah Thompson

comparing the current state of /b/ to Sup Forums
meme flag
Into the oven with you.

Joshua Foster
Joshua Foster

I was wondering, how did Sup Forums surpass /b/ as the popular board?

I was on a Sup Forums hiatus from 2010 to 2016 so I missed the shift

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

This was my contribution - holy shit it's been 8 months since I came here from IMDB

Oliver Miller
Oliver Miller

Unironically ironic nazi larping

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

dumb frogposter
go back to /r/catalog#s=ibbit

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

Why not both. I go on plebbit less often than here. I like to make witty poignant insights with just a hint of red pilling. They are like fawns or asian women, if you come at them fast and hard they will just run away.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

I only come here because I don't need an account to post, but it's literally mind cancer most of the time. Millenials need to be banned from the internet

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

MEDS ARE THE AMERICANS OF EUROPE

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

yes OP a lot of the stuff in that cartoon is true about me personally but you know what? at least im not a redditor like you, faggot

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

The Left LITERALLY steals everything a few years after the Right does something. Look at what is happening now. They've been "studying" us for 12-16 months now. At first they would sperg out, but now they're LITERALLY copying everything we do.

Same thing happened with the Occupy Wallstreet Movement. It was a complete rip off of the Ron Paul Revolution which was far right. Now the Left wants to talk about the Federal Reserve? hahaha, shut the fuck up. The FED has been a far right talking point for 100 years. This is why they want to flood the country with replacement migrants, because replacement migrants don't give a fuck about the countries history or facts. Replacement migrants just want everything NOW in the PRESENT therefore they're easy to manipulate politically.

It's ok, let them copy us. We already have their tactics now. In every scenario we are still going to win in the end. It's going to turn into a big shit show and everything will collapse. Ok, fine... cool whatever, we still win in that scenario.

So just keep doing what we're doing. Let them try to copy and imitate. They're so stupid and have no ability to see things long term.

[pic related is one of them]

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Sup Forums is old /b/ fags + newfags

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit