>>152641570

Marine Corps Force Recon are the hardest men alive.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/URcb6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Samuel_Myers#First_World_War
veterans.gc.ca/eng/services/health/mental-health/publications/ptsd-warstress
youtube.com/watch?v=5m-0xtbtpD4
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that Green Berets are a bunch of shitbags that get passed through SF training after lying and failing dozens of times.

archive.is/URcb6

>American
>Hardest man alive

Pick one, you faggots invented PTSD

>get hit by a stray bullet from an inexperience snackbar
>dead
Yeah no matter how "hard" they are or how much training they receive they will never be able to dodge a bullet

And it still takes two navy fags to kill just one beret.

kill yourself, jealous couch potato

Try doing what they do and not get ptsd big shot

Already done, bunch of victims you pansies are. Looking for more handouts when you get home. PTSD is for beta males who don't know how to deal with the real world.

Actually the Brits.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Samuel_Myers#First_World_War

Shell-shock and PTSD are two different things.

Shell-shock is during the battle, PTSD is after.
Everyone experiences a bit of shell-shock the first time around.

Only fairies experience PTSD.

It was called shell shock in the great war. It effected soldiers from nearly all battles. Quit being dismissive. Oh, I forgot, fuck you leaf.

Army is no place for morals. Soldiers are too follow orders, not to be vigilantes. He should've quit himself.

Green Berets are the bottom rung special forces but I agree with him.

Shellshock is from actual shockwaves from explosives fucking up your brain, and it still happens. It's why artillery crews are all retards.

Only Americans and British fairies experience shell-shock
>Everyone did guys!!!

Fuck off. Show me a pic of a Canadian, German, Russian or Serb in shell-shock

>artillery crews are retards

Ain't that the truth, cunts do more harm than good.

They are. The stories and missions these guys go on are insane. The stuff you hear from these guys has proven to me that the Green Beret is the best branch.

SEAls are bad ass sure but these Green Beret are something else. They are bat shit insane and incredibly good.

This is absolute bullshit. Marines are cannon fodder and are usually one of the last in. Green Beret and Rangers are usually in the country under cover years before any ground assault.

This isn't true. They are not "tier one", but they are not "bottom rung". Technically Rangers would be the "bottom rung" but I wouldn't even say that either. Green Berets are smart, generally speak a couple languages, and are the guys you can drop off in the middle of the jungle, and come back in a year and they'll have formed their own army of locals. That's what they do. They are certainly special people. Delta is generally recognized as the top tier of U.S. special forces, but they are usually older guys with steady hands. "Shooters" if you will, and are pulled from all forces. If you will, the CIA SAP, and SOP are the "top tier", but again, they pull many of their guys from Delta.

SF are great guys, usually fit as fuck, and ready to go. Respect where respect is due.

>Russian or Serb in shell-shock
They don't need war for that. They just need to see some bread and they start quivering.

No one cared to document Axis diseases and physiological conditions because they lost, so hard to find sympathy for your enemy who is now your bitch. Russians probably just hid away their mental cases to keep up the strong soviet man meme, and they still do probably to keep up their 'hard' image when not playing with power lines.
And estimated 10% of Canadian armed forced experiences PTSD according to this: veterans.gc.ca/eng/services/health/mental-health/publications/ptsd-warstress

>10%
Ya we have some guys with British or American ancestry too.

>archive.is/URcb6

This is the entire military at this point.

Women and fags enlisted, lowered standard across the board, no tolerance for intelligent thought.

So you're chinese then?

>thinking you're justified for assaulting someone accused of something

How is is possible to be that far up one's own ass?

I wouldn't really consider Rangers special forces, they're more like elite infantry.

Nope, no chink here.

But come to think of it even gooks don't get PTSD

I worked with a Canadian soldier for a brief period, he got caught sucking some dude's dick and got sent back to Canada.

>accused
The afghan was raping the kid you dumb fuck, read the article.
Only because they are soulless insects.

True, but almost, if not every SF and Delta operator begins as a Ranger, and primarily filtered through the 75th.

Must be one of the 10%

Maybe all the special forces are pretty good. Especially from the perspective of Sup Forumstatos.

I mean, when most people think of rangers, they don't assume special forces because they are essentially more advanced infantry and a stepping stone from that into SF.

>coming from a leaf

I saw your military """""men""""" the other day getting off a plane. My god, they looked like they could break into a show tune at any minute.

wtf I hate due process now

>welfare queens fighting for Israel
>ever honorable
lmfao, anybody who serves the JEW-S-A military is a cuck and deserves the worst

>no idea what force recon is

True. I probably have a bias. If you talk with guys in the SF, or Operators, they will always be most proud of that Ranger tab. They will identify themselves as Rangers first.

At least in my experience.

Regualr Rangers, yes, not their RRC unit. They are legit SOF.

Were they singing lumberjack songs?

That's why you get good enough to figure where bullets are going to come from.

I've actually met green berets. Maybe some are scum, but the ones I met were like the true american hero tom cruise types of guys

> They pursued this by ... ensuring that the standards were lowered so as to make certain that the first women able to pass selection would have the best possible chance of making it through the ... pipeline practically unimpeded.
> Being able to say they graduated the first female Green Beret is a milestone no officer can possibly pass up.
Womyn ruin everything

I think a lot are aware of the situation, but the nation still must maintain force readiness. Retired soldiers and intelligence officers are often very antiwar, just like some notable retired politicians

The 75th is the premier special operations raiding force. It has also been the most kinetic unit in all of socom during the gwot. It is not a "Stepping stone" to "Better" special operations units, although DELTA is a much more elite, and capable unit. During the gwot people could get a shot at SF, Regiment, SEALS right off the street. Just research the task forces, and operations Regt has been involved with, and the specific roles they played during the gwot. If you are curious enough read a handful of SEAL books, and Marty Skovlund's book, Violence of Action, anout his time with Regt in Afghanistan. There is another good Ranger book from that era too. There is not a more ferocious unit than the 75th. The 75th Ranger Regiment is hands down the least publicized, and acknowledged unit in all of Socom.

They all look so out of place.
All we get up here is dikes

The absolute state of the US Military.

No, before that it was battle fatigue. I mean your not wrong but this isn't the only use of the term.

then why are they losing againts low iq sand nigger flip flip wearing goat fuckers?

You missed a 0 cunt

Wow, some desk jockeys. You have more women proportionally in combat arms.

Sorry my ignorance but protecting America from what?

>desk jockeys

No Tyrone, these are marines.

From radical muslim converts such as that specimen in your image.

Marine isn’t a specific job, 1171 is, Ping.

I think it went over your head. Never mind.

rofl, how I can only imagine the plight of a Canadian shit poster.

Underfuckingrated. I bet he kicked their shit in pretty damn good before they killed him too.

Don't you mean (((the Brits)))?

When you see psychologizing and inventing victimhood, first thing you ask...

>not sure if leaf is chink of knocked out aryan

>needing your butt buddy to kill just one man
Seals are attention whores, end of story.

>already done

Doubt that. Downrange canucks are trust to clean latrines and fobbit their way through deployment cycles. they're just place holders for when a British or American unit can move into an ao and actually perform a function beyond taking up space.

You must be misinformed
youtube.com/watch?v=5m-0xtbtpD4

>a gay man entered the navy
That's just one fag who can't handle the bants. This only proves that the gays enter the navy. Real men join the army.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

WW1 must have been hell.

remember that time, a cover up of a murder of a green beret by Navy seals was uncovered, then dropped like it was nothing

protip: if you seek to be a force for good in the world, if you have a shred of honor, two neurons capable of critical thought

DON'T JOIN THE ARMED FORCES!!!!!!!

The most professional guys I crossed trained with in Quantico. The SF guys were training the Colombian army and we were acting as the belligerents. They were generally older and very professional. The SEALs were always hung over and had terrible weapons discipline. Ironically, I never trained with MARSOC guys but I hear some horror stories about them. I would imagine that DELTA operators are at the top of the food chain.

>el-brave-o-spic-o

>Marines are cannon fodder and are usually one of the last in
>Marines are cannon fodder
>one of the last in

> meme awards
> no CIB
Dropped

Are you seriuous? You need a fucking army of millions of americans to make wars in sand-countrys because some retards?

But can they Dodge a wrench?

314% serious. As serious as a hard attac.

PTSD is just a problem with compartmentalization.

Faulty reinforced circuits.

Yeah WW1 has been the worst yet. The Iran-Iraq war is also pretty brutal as it ended with trench warfare and massive chemical attacks.
I've read a few experts who argue the next major war between great powers will end up like World War 1. Because of the development of A2/AD technology they believe the war will end up with static positions with a vast no-mans land in between and assaults will involve a large troop build up so that it is possible to overwhelm the enemies lines.

>Soviet man meme
>in WW1
Burger education strikes again!

Aren't Delta Force the guys who do the shady work for the glowing negros? Those guys must be the craziest and toughest

No, that would be the CIA SAD/SOG guys

>try murdering innocent people for satanists and calling it heroic

No thanks. All soldiers go to hell. Thou shalt not kill. Its pretty cut and dry. It doesnt matter if they shoot themselves, they still go to hell. Hope you like the taste of your melting flesh, you'll be aspirating it as it melts down your throat.we will cleanse you sinners without any of your weapons.

>>Already done

Naw.

The things those guys must have done and seen, I wish I had their mental and physical fortitude.

>usually fit as fuck
My man even our SF are fit as all fuck
Special Forces, generally speaking, are all athlete level fit
Massive respect for these men

>pic related

Rangers are not SOF in the USA

Kek that's why women can't even apply for our special forces

That file name
>so true
made me laugh