Wow......really makes u thikn

wow......really makes u thikn......

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QO5dcW0P75M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I hate leading a responsible life now!

DUDE DON'T DO NORMAL HUMAN THINGS OR YOU'RE NOT FREE LMAO

Wow FUCK living a normal life, I'm going to be QUIRKY and SPECIAL.

school is a spook

And don't forget to vote for more diversity and pederasty

I guess I better become a corporate sellout artist like you then banksy!

Because graffiti is rebellion, not just some ugly shit a nigger scrawls all over perfectly good walls

yes we should all just live in the woods and kill each other with sticks and rocks, only way to be free

I'm unemployed, with no kids. I don't follow fashion.
I'm here so I'm not normal. I don't own a television, though I stream. I'm not saving for old age. I am obeying the law, mostly. I am not free.

>eat
>sleep
>poopoo
>peepee
>repeat after me
>i am FREE

tfw free cause neet

>banks
This dude bitching about not being free but he's a fucking leftist.

white ppl btfo!!!!

WOW I mean just WOW
living in a prosperous high functioning nation is just WOW and I can't even
The only fix is to import tons of diversity to enrich this country I mean just wow

that sounds like a pretty good life, faggy artist man

Freedom doesn't mean you can do just any fucking thing without repercussions, no one ever in history has ever made that argument because it's fucking retarded and makes no sense

>smash the mf lyke button
>vote for more gibs
>embrace diversity
>smash the patriarchy
>And you say we are free?

I've always been against vandalism but I may be tempted to find an abandoned building and spray paint this.

little bit derivative i think

I bet this was done by a lazy nigger.

Someone on heroine did that

>Banksy is a permavirgin nofriends NEET
Who knew?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QO5dcW0P75M

We've been here

I'm a badass.
I didn't save for retirement.

Fuck the police.

>live an upstanding responsible moral and productive family life
>implying this is not exactly why so many people move to america

yeah fuck this banksy idiot

>Hey we figured out some basic guidelines to living in a safe and prosperous society where you're generally kept dry and warm and fed, and you won't be ripped apart by native fauna

>OMG STOP OPPRESSING ME THIS WHOLE NATION IS A PLANTATION

You can't choose to be full autism.

Yes you are. Don' t try to rile the special snowflakes up.

Saving for old age makes you a slave, bro.

No one is less free than a NEET.

You most likely do not have the resources to do what you really want.

wow dis guy fukken #woke

>r u really free if u have to work to live and not kill ppl n shiet?

DAYUM

I didn't repeat it, because screw him I do what I want

powerful

wow..powerful,,but we from ANONERMOUS will not tolerate this..

very powerful

What else are you going to do?

>2017
>Black paint still restrained.

Thank God he set that oppressed black paint free...

surely hes making fun of those

well personally if I wasn't oppressed by society and laws n shiet I'd just flail around in the woods until I died

at least I would be truly free

The idea people should spend most of their day working pointless and meaningless jobs is pretty fucking absurd though.

DISOBEY THE PAVEMENT, WALK ON THE ROAD AMONGST THE CARS LIKE A FREE INDIVIDUAL ECKS DEE

Someone shove a spraycan up banksys ass.

Haha. I bet you breath air. Are you REALLY free?

Have you tried getting a job that isn't meaningless?

>war is bad
>wat do
Glad to see some constructive criticism.

>be born into wealth, go to fee paying school, do what niggers have done for decades previously (graffiti) but instead of getting arrested get loads of publicity and tons of money.
(((banksy))) has got to be a kike. There is no other explanation. No goyim gets the type of (((media))) coverage and free promotion that this cunt has had since day one. Please doxx this jew cunt
>fucking stencil art is for interior decorating women

I'm a mechanical engineer. It's fairly meaningful.

I can't see how people could spend that time doing shit like fast-food working, or pointless office jobs.

>dont have job
>dont have kids
>dress like shit
>act like a weirdo
>dont walk outside
>have no old age savings
>break the law and face the consequences

repeat after me: i am free

Imagine being as old as Banksy and still think like an edgy teenager

>dont try to live /comfy/ during your later years where you become more limited on what you can do.
Pretty typical of some selfserving multimillionaire douche would say.

no such thing as a meaningless job
i woudn't mind making bank working an office job

Smart people look at low IQ schlubs doing low IQ shit and think, "I could never do that all day"

But guess what user

Stupid people don't find repetitive, mindless tasks as burdensome as smart people do.

LOL DUDE WEED AND BASIX INCOME xD

mind blown

it's a long con if true

If government exists you will never truly be free.

oh my god! we have to breath in order to stay alive! we've been slaves to nature all along

This is old shit and he stole it.

living the boring life fucking sucks. there's nothing to look forward to. sure, you have money but what's the point if you're not gonna do anything with it?

>pavments

I am free to live on a ranch in the woods and not do any of those things. I am free.

That's kinda dumb, I'm not forced to lead that life outside of obeying the law. I'm exercising my freedom by choosing not to be a criminal or degenerate.
>inb4 bullshit about being giving a choice is just as bad as not having one

>dude we are like, individuals you know? Why does everyone conform to society's norms, dude? I'm a free spirit, dude. I don't care about rules dude, I'm a rebel!
>*hits bong*
Literally every single "free thinker" ever. Zero diversity of opinion, it's a fucking cult

I thought about it, and it's retarded.

Get a job you lazy fucks.

>hide behind a pseudonym
>I AM FREE

Lol what’s the alternative to these things? People are free to be deadbeat losers no ones preventing them from that.

>literally just the speech at the beginning of Trainspotting

how the fuck is Banksy famous

>eat, drink water, use the bathroom, turn the lights off before going to sleep, brush your teeth, put gasoline into your car, change your oil, inhale oxygen, utilize gravity to stand on the earth's surface; repeat after me: I am free

I got the interesting shit out of my system by the time I was 27. I get interesting shit on vacation now.

"Interesting" usually means "stressful as hell."

>lives in society and benefits from doing so
>doesn't want to follow the social contract, the prerequisite for living in society
>but wants to keep receiving benefits from living in society
anti-conformity was a mistake

>ITT: proles coping with their shitty lives.

OP's pic is right boys. Make sure to go to bed early today, monday you have to be in at 8 am SHARP.for Mr Shekelstein.

Yeah, and I know what they say,
Money can’t buy everything
Well, maybe so,
But it could buy me a boat
It could buy me a boat

>Go to work
just because you hate your job dosent mean everyone else hates theirs
>Send your kids to school
Dont have to do this at all
>Follow fashion
unless your in a state that mandates a certain fashion choice you dont have to follow "fashion".
>act normal
acting culturally acceptable is not "normal"
>walk on the pavements
you can walk on the street or the grass, just because your a coward that doesn't want to get hit by cars or get yelled at by some grandma is not societies problem
>watch T.V.
use a computer cunt
>Save for your old age
you could just kill yourself
>Obey the law
you only obey the law because you fear punishment and want organization, plus there are so many laws written decades ago on minor shit that you could be breaking some law right now that no one bothers to carry out justice on
>Repeat after me: I am free
You could just kill yourself

So what, living on the street begging for money means you're free?

what else do you want to do though

>I'm free to sleep anywhere
>i m free to eat anywhere
>I'm free to poo anywhere
Living the life baby.

Does freedom to this guy mean living in debt and poverty with no hope of improving?

Is freedom homelessness, drug addiction and crime?

That sort of "freedom" doesn't sound very free to me.

As if you wouldn't mock us for being NEETs not contributing.

not
>Eat when hungry
>Sleep when weary
>poo poo, pee pee
>i am free

>Go to work
Naw dog, I'm just gonna sit on my ass and not produce any material necessitates so I starve to death
>Send your kids to school.
Ok, public school is shit, I get it, but I can't send them to an elite private school where they learn the Greek classics in kindergarten? What, that is ableist and racist?
>Walk on the pavements
I think walking in traffic is a more reasonable and emotionally satisfying option, but thanks though.
>Save for your old age.
What the fuck is wrong with this? I don't intend to be digging ditches when I'm 120 thanks to life-extension (TM) technology.
>Obey the law.
What the fuck Im a nigger now.
>Repeat after me:
I am retarded

Get this straight you dumb fucking goyim.
>graffiti “artist” manages to have decades long career and still remains anonymous
Bullfuckingshit. He has got to have been arrested numerous times and yet still no identity has been made public. Plus why have no investigative journalists pursued his identity??? It stinks
>Graffiti artist who isn’t even a skilled aerosol artist and only used fucking stencils, something any cunt could do.
Yet gets endless (((media))) coverage from the likes of (((the guardian))) and (((BBC))).
Any cunt who busy the banksy bullshit is a complete fool. Just like the same moronic personalities who bought into Assange and Snowden..anything the (((msm))) repeatedly promote, is promoted for (((their))) agendas NOT ours.

With freedom comes responsibility. Can’t have one without the other

>Cope: The Posts
You proles are so sad. You think Bill Gates' kids have shitty lives like you? No I didnt think so. Money is everything, yet you are rationalizing and coping like no tomorrow pretending it isnt. You claim to hate (((them))) yet you work for them ever day and even defend them, WTF!

Now get back to work or you'll get fired and you'll be evicted from your over-mortgaged house.

Hitler isn't right wing, not on any chart but the "left right spectrum which somehow goes from libertarianism to fascism despite the two having nothing at all in common

It is already been revealed on numerous occasions that Benksy is just a pseudonym for multiple graffiti artists

Ecause he is one of (((them))) continually promoted by (((their))) media establishment. No Oy stays anonymous this long. He is a fucking Jew and needs doxxed once and for all.

Hitler was absolutely on the right of the social policy scale. Economic policy? Not so much.

oh shit you quoted a bunch of posts at once

what is this weird, conflicted jew nazi pillow with titties?

Nah I only quoted coping losers such as yourself.

Enjoy your remaining "time off", goy.

this is a better spectrum in my opinion:

Bullshit. Absolute bullshit. Anything to muddy the waters though, amirite (((friend))). More like a tavistock social engineering programme.

What's your alternative? Please enlighten us.

did you pay for that coffee and blankie with jobbie paper, faggot?

>right wing on social policy is both individualism and collectivism for some reason
No
>economic policy, not so much
So he's not right wing then

On all charts where they put chart social and economic on 4 axis or on more than two sections, he comes up dead middle authoritarian every time, and more to the left because of economic policy

The media/establishment scale serves only so they have the argument of "b-but the right is just as bad as the left!!!1" when actually the right is the only thing that can save our shithole nations

how does this make you feel

Someone needs to compile all the early media coverage of banksy and (you) will see exactly how he was shilled into fame and fortune and how his influence has been used as a tool by the so called (((liberal))) elite.

Be a dog, do dog things.
Freedom is simply the absence of restraint. Popular life choices aren't some form of slavery.

That looks unfair. What is your solution?