youtube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ii3n7hYQOl4

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

How does this movie make sense.

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

It's in another universe where Peter Parker died and Miles took his place.There's multiple different universes each with their own version of Spider-Man for diversity points.

Chase Cook
Chase Cook

I remember when "Spider-Man" was Spiderman.
Fucking Mandela effect

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

Its the Muuuuaaarptiverse Theory Morty, the short answer is dont think about it

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

I remember when Spider-Man was white.

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

WUBALUBADUBDUB

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

TURNED MYSELF INTO A SPIC MORTY
I'M SPIC RICK!

Wyatt Parker
Wyatt Parker

What’s with the jiggaboo music, miles is the whitest black kid ever in the comics.

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

At 0:26 the first thing he does is destroying privet property. Pretty much niggere-like

Angel Brooks
Angel Brooks

I noticed that too.

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

Comics have been doing the multiverse thing for a really long time as a way to let an author tell his own story using established characters, and also have radical shit happen, but without fucking up the lore for that established character.

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

It's very telling that they made their blockbuster Marvel tie-in movie a traditionally White Peter Parker, while the animated spin-off project made by the people who brought us 'The Emoji Movie' and 'Smurfs' is a black kid.

Are Sony Pictures racists who value black people less than White people? The only conclusion is that yes, they are.

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

Why do niggers and Jews ruin everything?

Juan Foster
Juan Foster

The real reason is that they made a deal with Feige at MCU/Disney for their live action. He would only take Peter Parker. So they were left with all the rest, but they can't use non-Peter Parkers in the live action so they could only make the black one animated.
Now if Feige hadn't made the deal with Sony. Then we 100% would've gotten black Spider-Man in live action because their company is run by an SJW retard and that would've been hot garbage, just like her awesome idea of an all female Ghostbusters was.

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

wheres tranny hormone spiderman?

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

You clearly haven't read the comics, so you're in no position to act like you get an opinion on this.

Jaxon Clark
Jaxon Clark

Give it a year. Chekt

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

those digits confirm

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

I argued with some retard when the all female Ghostbusters came out. Cunt said that it was a big deal and I agreed with her. I told her that they rehash movies/characters for women and niggers because they don't believe they can carry original material.

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

multiverse as a concept in comics and cartoons is way older than rick and morty

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

Nigger
Fighting crime
That's not how it works.

Cooper Johnson
Cooper Johnson

It’s based of a comic book storyline. A bunch of different Spider-Men from different dimensions

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

peter, why is that nigger trying to impersonate you?

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

Sup Forums will make anything racist.

Chase Martinez
Chase Martinez

I wish they just returned to honestly anti-white original content of 70s. At leat they are entertaining.

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

SPIGGER MAN, SPIGGER MAN
DOES WHATEVER A NIGGER CAN
WATERMELON AND KFC
WE WUZ KANGZ, MUH SLAVERY
LOOKOUT
HERE COMES THE SPIGGER MAN

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

wtf, i like ausfags now!

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

This one shot Uncle Ben and got bitten by a spider while hiding from the police inside a research lab.

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

WE

Hunter Miller
Hunter Miller

Niggers stealing now fictional jobs too from whites

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

Spider-Man Reboot #3,209

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

movie about Spider-verse
/co/mrade here. It's gonna suck. Just remember that it can always be worse.

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

Top kek

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

So its just a shitty excuse to get away with oc donut steel characters within an already estabilished setting so it can be done with the least amount of effort required to be milked.

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

This is going to bomb so badly

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

would bang hot white peter Parker tranny with a mary jane watching giving peter girl tips

James Martinez
James Martinez

how to kill your business 101

Angel Rivera
Angel Rivera

Rick Sanchez
Not Spic
Sanchez .....

James Russell
James Russell

Spider verse is such an awful arc and nobody fucking likes miles. Even doc ock spider is better. Can't wait for it to bomb and the inevitable yt be racist articles

William Ward
William Ward

kek'd

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

yes it is. its been up for 3 hours on yt and has 200,000 views. its not trending on yt or twitter.

Chase Adams
Chase Adams

It's just reflecting the reality of an average american male

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

niggerizing spiderman

Alright, now i'm triggered. They're not going to stop until everything that was white is blacked.

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

Spider-Man Homecoming, actually
The same film with a black MJ

David Morgan
David Morgan

So the real question here is how many bikes can he steal in a night?

Grayson Brooks
Grayson Brooks

WATERMELON AND KFC
WE WUZ KANGZ, MUH SLAVERY
KEEEEK

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

this motherfucker comes outta nowhere
How hard do you mark?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit