Whos ready for some forced diversity?

I cannot wait to see who the (((casting department))) chooses to play Geralt

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=witcher 3 racist&t=brave&ia=web
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Wesley snipes as the witcher

Beyonce as Yennifer. Morgan Freeman as Vesimir

Can't they leave the only great serie left alone? Is this too much to ask of (((them)))?

Novels based off of Polish folklore aren't multicultural enough. Medeival europe was filled with diverse faces and their stories need to be told

Hahahaha

I cant wait to the witcher's autor getting extra salty for the moustrosity that (((they))) gonna do with his baby.

There will suddenly be a new witcher school filled with the greatest witchers of all time, and they'll all happen to be non white. Coincidentally all of the villans will be cis white male

Fucking hell. Not the Witcher. It has been my favorite game and to think that the thought of it would be ruined by (((their))) financial desires. Just imagine if Yennefer was black and instead of using magic she would shoot STDs. Or a black Vesemir, and instead of him dying while fighting Imlerith he would be killed by a cop with a gun after him trying to rob a store. Fuck Jews and niggers trying to appropriate video games into their normies fantasies

the new witcher

>too smart to cast signs

>They haven't learned (((they))) will bastardize everything you hold dear

>Casts abortions and crime

head becomes bumpier as your intelligence stats increase

Triss is going to get shitted and mudshark it throughout the new series

Now that I think of it, there might be some episode where they visit Zerrikania and Triss happens to get saved by Tyrone and happens to get blacked. I can already envision it. Screencap this post.

All you need is a good living, stop being bought off by the kikes.

yeah the guy is based af and blunt

>Poland was very diversed goys :^)

Guess the power is back on in PR. Did you ever get a chance to thank Trump for the paper towels he handed out?

MEDS ARE THE AMERICANS OF EUROPE

>PR makes good anti-Jew post
>amerigoy triggered by antisemitism makes shitpost

I have come to expect this from the mutts

WE WUZ WITCHERS

K memeflag

Idris Elba

WE WUZ QWEENZ

Couldn't he lawsuit them to death if they fuck with his series without permission?

No he sold the rights (dude is retarded).

Why do they cast this nigger in everything?

But CD Project Red bought them in their entirety, didn't they? So they'd need to greenlight anything. And their Polish.

Cause (((they))) are obsessed with the BDC
Bringing
Down
Civilization

Well he's a fucking dumbass then

I'm quite sure he doesn't make the same mistake twice, from what I've understood he regrets his shitty deal with CD Projekt, because he never expected that Witcher games would even really be a thing.

Yes but they don't have to care about the IP outside of their games.

Fact of business they'll probably allow it to go through knowing it'll be shit as it's effortless cash for them.

They are money grubbing shills. Of course they will greenlight it

>Schmidt
Oy vey

Yeah Geralt is 100% getting Blacked

I dont even watch netflix anymore. Just browsing the catalog makes me ill. Spirit is rising.

a fucking jewish roastie ...

The Midas Touch

gold and probably going to be accurate

It's literally already got all the liberal themes, muh human oppression of dwarves and elves
Are you fucks this retarded

Should there be white people in a tv show that is set in ancient Africa?

You tell me.

Depends on if its Ancient Egypt and if its based in a Hellenistic or Roman period.

ITS HAPPENING

Some woman

WILL FUCKING SMITH

And yet many people complained that the games were racist because of "muh diversity"

Forgot to give you sauce
duckduckgo.com/?q=witcher 3 racist&t=brave&ia=web

There aren’t even any nogs in the witcher, the closet they get are the Oferi and zerrikanians and they’re arabic. Almost ready to neck.