Who would you save Sup Forums?

A dog or a million niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7huhfpJ_rUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A dog, obviously.

I agree with the firefighter.
Just image how hard it would be to get a million niggers out of a fire...

kek
back in the 80s fire fighters stopped going to Nashville ghettos whenever there was a fire there because the nignogs kept shooting at them as they drove by and worked

>AYO, watchu finna do white boy, touching on me and shit
I'm trying to save you, the building is burning
>*sucks air through teeth* shiieet nigga, fuck outta here wit dat bullshit

Now multiply that by a million.

Easy question, easy answer. Let's make it more difficult: Would you sacrifice your dog to kill a million negroes?

Dog

Dog never hurt anyone. Dog never robbed anyone. Dog never raped anyone. Dog isn't a burden on the welfare system.

Id try save both

The dog.

Out of those million, how many are probably net producers? How many are also violent criminals?

Less mouths to feed, less crime on the streets, less welfare drained from taxpayers, less burden on the legal system, more cuddles from a new pupper bud.

take a guess?

Dog over ALL humans. Fuck humans

fucking kraut with the hard questions
you son of a bitch

top kek

You'd have to be the Flash to pull all million out anyways

I would save those million black dudes. I work with a lot of black people and I'd like to be their king

If I was faced with saving one dog or ten million niggers I would save the dog without hesitation. Dogs are loyal and honorable and more human than niggers.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh moral dilema

no my dog is worth at least 600 million.

What if the dog was a pit bull. Would he try and save it then?

DOGS are pretty smart.

this

Dog's dead

Those are some good dogs you got there.

A dog.

Id save a dog over most races of people.

Oh boy, that is a hard one. I am going to have to plead the fifth on that one.

Another hard question.

What if the dog was a shitbull?

Goddammit, this is a tough one. My dogs really old and starting to go blind, but he's still a precious family member. It's like asking me if I want to sacrifice my dad to kill 1 million niggers. I'll keep my doggo.

If it was ALL niggers, yes. All the money I get back from taxes I will have a glorious monument dedicated to her and she will be remembered as the doggo that helped Make Earth Great.

Saving a million niggers would be a disservice to mankind

Well the dog weighs less, and if theres only one dog it's 999999 less journeys to make. Speaking practically rather morally of course.

Good man

That's at least, what, 400,000 murders and rapists? So probably over 400,000 less people murdered and/or raped.
But then take in to account that most black murders murdered other blacks....
Ehhhh I'm gonna say no

I kek

Dog. Even if it's a pit bull, so you can claim it bit you and put it down.

Is it even possible for one man to save one million niggers in a single life time? The math doesn't even add up. One dog would be much easier and at least we know the dog would be thankful.

You should breed your dog before the sacrifice so you can sell the puppies as descendants of the great nigger eradicating pupper.

Dog. Why is this a question answer is too obvious!

newfag detected

Top kek

Million from the US or Europe? If so, as much as it would hurt, yeah, it will help. A million in Africa though, fuck that, won't make a dent and my doggo is too important.

Would skin the dog alive if it meant 100000 niggers would die.

Don't use that phrase, you clearly don't know what it means.

the dog because niggers stealing all the oxygen with their wide ass nostrils would mean there is no possibility for the fire to spread

Do you need to ask?

>being this new that you have to ask

what kinda question is that, a dog ofc.

>newfag detected

I would save the niggers... haha

Just tell a hot young white woman is outside with welfare checks, you'll see a tidal wave of blackness decent on to the streets.

The dog.

That depends. Are all the negroes niggers? Because if the 1 million pool includes all kinds of blacks (average, nigger, based) then I wouldn't.

At least the dog would be grateful

>killing a beautiful tree to rescue a mutt
Too far.

>he thinks that kills the tree

Trees are resilient as fuck. You’d figure a LEAF would know more about his parents.

You have the wrong memeflag bud

shit just start 39 more and you solve the problem in the US

Dog is in the oven. Now Keep your promise kraut-chan

>save a doggo and 1 million niggers diaf

What's the catch?

Doggo every time

A dog.

Let's face it, niggers are a fucking pest. Not individually, but generally. Nobody denies that the population explosion in Africa is a motherfucking problem, one that will have lasting negative impact on the planet and most likely destroy several societies and cultures in the process.

If the UN had ANY shred of responsibility, they'd be working hard on a nigger virus that severely thins the herd, or similar measures.

I'd adopt hundreds of pitbulls, pretend they're my dogs and kill them all, wipe out all the niggers and kill a bunch of nigger dogs. What's not to like?

I don't have a dog.

Cutting a hole through a trees center kills it. Cutting the bark in a circle (girdling) from a tree kills it. Trees are very fragile. That tree could be 40 years old, while a dog lives what, 8 years on average? That tree is a genetically pure specimen, untouched by human meddling, while the dog is a bastardized, inbred frankenstein mutt that suffers from a whole host of health defects. It's not hard to see the objective value of one over another.

dachshunds live like 15+ years.

A dog. Why is that even a question? Thank you, based firefighter!

Tbh Jews are pretty pro-tree, so trees are at the very least harmful to whites.

Even if it's a nigger dog?

>Would rather save one nigger or a million niggers?

D O G G O
O
G
G
O

humans > dogs > niggers

This is the right answer.

Upboating Doggo

why would you even try?

that woman should be shot. Fucking bitches.

That cat seemed like it was genuinely retarded. Besides outside cats are nigger tier pets that deserve extermination
>inb4 toxofags

no because the more coalburners who end up with hamburgerface the better.

Wrong on all points.

Nope thats a baboon. go back to school and learn your animal species

No, because in less than a years time, a million more negroes will be made. You'd be sacrificing your beloved doggo for nothing.

genuinely curious if this cunt was caught

> baboons aren't black, are hairy and take care bout their cubs
monkeys look alike but you should know the difference, it may save your life

I'd let all but 5 of the urban youth burn and then put the dog on a trolley track and put the 5 remaining youth on the detouring trolley track and see what proportion of people thought that a dog's life was worth more than 5 urban youth and less than a million.

If you let a million niggers die, do you know how many lives you saved?

What if its a pit bull?

>Lucifer with the meme flag

last time this came up, someone posted links to the cat surviving.

nah, wouldn't make a dent and i love dogs

>Would you sacrifice your dog to kill a million negroes?
Fuck you, Hans, for even making me consider this.

I agree, grease fires are tough to put out.

A million negroes? That's a drop in the ocean, no way.

> sacrifice nigger's dog to kill million niggers
I would
youtube.com/watch?v=7huhfpJ_rUM

id save a fucking mouse over 1 billion niggers

i'd save anything over a nigger though really.

anyone else start singing the national anthem as dogs of peace celebrated their freedoms?

even a jewish feminist SJW?

yes. no question.

Dog.