Team Medical Dragon

Hello Sup Forumsnons. Hope you don't mind me dumping volume 1 of this fantastic manga. I see bits and pieces of people talking about it on here, but I looked through the archives and was surprised there were no dumps of recent chapters (last one was last year ;;), or just chapters in general.

Team Medical Dragon ran from 2002-2011 in Shogakukan's Big Comic Superior, and was collected in 25 volumes. It won the 50th Shogakukan Manga Award for general manga in 2005. The manga was also adapted into a live-action series that ran for 4 seasons.

This work was written by Akira Nagai, an accomplished doctor and journalist, with illustrations done by Taro Nogizaka. Medical supervision of the manga was done by Mie Yoshinuma. Nagai passed away in 2004 due to complications resulting from liver cancer, and Nogizaka became the sole author from that point on until completion of the manga.

Description: Dr. Katou is an ambitious woman who seeks to revolutionize the corrupt and inefficient Japanese medical system from within by becoming a professor in a teaching hospital. She enlists a maverick surgeon, Dr. Asada Ryuutarou, to help her with research that would catapult her to a professorship should they succeed and publish. However, Asada's refusal to conform to the system soon threatens to destroy not only her plans but her entire career. Katou is prepared to do anything, including going along with the system, in order to achieve her end goal, but she begins to question whether she has gone too far as Asada's actions bring many of the system's shortcomings to light.

The manga is VERY realistic in terms of how it portrays surgical procedures and techniques, as well as medical jargon. That being said, I'm not a doctor nor a medical student myself, so take it with a grain of salt if you wish.

And mods/janitors, don't worry, I'll censor and spoiler the NSFW pages as they come up.

Volume 1, chapter 1.

Whoops, forgot to spoil that one. Sorry purple overlords. You can still see I censored it though!

it's been a long time.

Yes, yes it has. I've just been in a dumping kind of mood lately for so many series I've been following. This one is just a classic though.

Bump

Oh boy here we go

Since when does manga need to be censored?

SFW board and all.

>SFW board

The board being blue does not make it SFW.

Eh, oh well. Too lazy to change it back. Better to be safe than sorry anyway.

End of chapter 1.

Chapter 2.

Ijyuiin is one of the most based motherfuckers on the planet later on in the manga. His growth is amazing.

bump
i like it, thanks op

No problem! Series deserves more attention.

End of chapter 2.

Chapter 3.