Actually Red-Pilled YouTuber

Guys. Stop watching the alt-right faggots like Milo and trashy retards like Jones... if you want a seriously red pilled guy, look at Jesse Lee Peterson's show...

I can't even point to a single video because there's so much good on his channel, it's pure gold... he invites degenerates to his show and tells them they are degenerates.

Here's his channel sorted by popularity:

youtube.com/channel/UCLrVxw4H4ZJ3LovpdbzF7bw/videos?view=0&sort=p&flow=grid

You'll thank me later.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCdQ3A2o8vU
youtube.com/channel/UCck4tqn4wHb3jDhUn9dDVMg
youtu.be/Y7TI0xswx7E?t=17m36s
youtube.com/watch?v=QN9bNSKQNpI
youtube.com/watch?v=1R2IgLPSMJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=lUeQC09XR5Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He says to black people directly to his face that black people are immoral, worthless, he calls Trump "the great white savior" etc.

He can say all these things directly because he's black. It's funny to see other blacks react to this, they don't know what to say because they can't acuse hhim of being a "rayciss"

He's literally Hitler.

>inb4 Stormfags go on about "muh based nigger" with an amerimutt picture

Jesse is a great man and a great interviewer too:

Man I fell I love with his style. I love his expressionless face. He calls people degenerates to their face and doesn't finch

>Hating on the WHITE Chad gay glorious faggot Milo, who is the No 1 Enemy of libshits , the shabbos GOYIM for Joos,after Trump
>Shilling for some boring nigger Boomer
Kys

>Do your parents know you a slut?

Milo is an unabashed Zionist who thinks pedophilia is ok and has been to parties where underage "boys" are being fucked and wont' speak out about it.

Jesse is doing God's work

>So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

>And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

>And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

Scott Adams said he's been interviewed by hundreds of people, but his interview with Jesse Lee Peterson was his favorite of all time. He said he "radiates love."

>tfw no Jesse Lee Peterson slave who served my family for three generations
>tfw no Jesse Lee Peterson slave who constantly reminds me he put the first pair of diapers on me
>tfw no Jesse Lee Peterson who shoos me out of the kitchen and makes empty threats to tell my ma I stole a tart

ARE YOU A SCHLUTTTT

his nose is completly botched, how can he even breath ?

Can I get a quick rundown on his nose?

I've seen a few of his interviews, he's a good interviewer. Reminds me of Jimmy Carson, he doesn't dominate the interview, but let's the guest do their thing.

He's the black version of a brown nosing cuckold.

FUKKIN BASED XDDDDDDDDDXDDDDDD
XDDDDDDDDDDDD
GO ISRAEL XDDDDDDDDDDD

Wow, thanks for this recommend. I haven't heard of this guy before.

his street interviews with the slut walkers were fucking hilarious

"we gotta find some more sluts, ARE THERE ANY SLUTS AROUND HERE?"

Semiogogue is also a good, vastly underrated channel
youtube.com/channel/UCck4tqn4wHb3jDhUn9dDVMg

He was born with a cleft palate

LMAO here someone asks him if he can say anything positive about black people:

youtu.be/Y7TI0xswx7E?t=17m36s (timestamped at 17 m 36 s)

he says he can't think of any positive
and he's black

this guy is literally redpill in concentrated, purified form

Reminds me of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=QN9bNSKQNpI

He's funny but his noes bothers me. And like most conservative talkers he sucks at debate, sans Shaprio. But his street talks are fucking a-material.

youtube.com/watch?v=1R2IgLPSMJ8

I like Jesse. But I also watch alt-right who aren't faggots.

>Jesse Lee Peterson

God bless him, he is a great follower of Jesus.

He's a good watch, but I can only take watching him talk in small doses. It isn't what he says, it's his s-l-o-w way of talking. It's hilarious, but it gets to be a bit much.
And, fuck, does he call niggers out on being niggers. There was one where his guests left because he made them look retarded, and the parents chimped out on him- while he predictably just sat there. GOLD

Amazin'

youtube.com/watch?v=lUeQC09XR5Q