First page is out

>autism over a characters skin tone.

>Post predictions.
Oda skips Brook again

Prediction: thread turns into shipping and shitposting

That's history, not prediction.

history is past, this is literally what's going to happen in the future

>post predictions
This whole 'rapid escape shit' will fall apart. Sanji's not going to abandon his Baratie ties, Jinbei's involvements are too convenient, Pedro is about to lose what life force he has left, Brook has to somehow get out of the fight with Big Mom, and Chopper/Carrot are still in Mirror World.

The Wedding will go on, and Sanji will be there. The final plan will involve Caesar somehow.

Well that's already happened in litteraly every other thread, so let's say it's both.

I smell some Treason will happen in this chapter

Luffy meets up with Sanji which has made a bento box. Luffy will grow his teeth back.

Predictions for this weeks chapter since we get spoilers soon nigga.
Not the whole arc

>Sanji is kind
>He would've let kids die if it wasn't for Nami
>Oda apologists will defend this

Uh, Sanji is left racked with the decision to run or stay. Luffy punches someone.

>Sanji is left racked with the decision to run or stay
So nothing happens and more stalling
Sounds real to me unfortunately.
Hope you are wrong though

>Post predictions.
One Piece will suck this week as well. Also another one week break.

>Katakuri is working for Bege.
>Same goes for part of the Charlotte family.
> Urouge is inside him
> The dads are also working for him
> The "monsters" in the library will be freed
>Bege is able to expand his room and shrink everything in his range

Big Mom will die.

Does anyone else think Luffy got free too early? I mean it's the whole night before the wedding. What's going to stop Luffy now and allow the wedding to go on tomorrow? especially since all Smoothie and her forces are after Luffy at the moment. Unless Luffy's captured, he's not going to sit around and wait for the wedding to happen so I'm really not seeing how it's going to work out.

He will get BTFO most likely.
If not we won't make it to the ceremony

Oda is a hack

Sanji and Nami will kiss soon.

Reminder Law will use his DF to make Pirate King Luffy immortal

>predictions
Stuff happens, nothing is resolved.

Fuck. It's so obvious that Kaido had the immortality surgery performed on him. Remember Diez Barrels had interest in the ope ope fruit and now Diez Drake is working for Kaido. Law will sacrifice himself to undo Kaidos immortality.

How does X Drake being affiliated with Kaido's crew means that Kaido had the immortality surgery done on him? It would make sense for him to have the immortality, but I don't get how X Drake and his father have anything to do with this.

I just finished Film Gold, and while it wasn't bad, it felt somehow lackluster and a mix of Dressrosa and Strong World. Giant Tesoro was a missed opportunity for a team fight, and I wanted to know what the hell was Franky doing during the whole final fight, he just disappeared and didn't even do some keikaku.

Film Z is still best, though SW has the best final fight designs.

It's a jump I made. Diez Barrels was associated with the ope ope fruit. Drake works for Kaido. Maybe Barrels new Kaido back in the day, after he became immortal (user dies to make it happen), Barrels got the fruit.

My memory is shotty but wasn't Barrels crew delivering the fruit to Doffy until Corazon stole it?

Please not another set up chapter

Pudding is going to wipe Sanji's memory. Print this.

Kids are awful.

>that reference
I don't like what that picture is suggesting

A whole chapter involving Chopper and Best Bun where they finally find Monet's corpse and Caesar.

Why? are you a LuNafag?

>he's never seen code geass

No.

Spoilered for man ass.

Oh, I apologize then.

Fucking shipperfags I swear

>Wasted quads by a mad LuNafag.

>My memory is shotty but wasn't Barrels crew delivering the fruit to Doffy until Corazon stole it?
He was giving it to the Marines for 2b beri but Rosi tipped the Marines off that Doffy was going to try steal it. He then went in himself and stole it before Doffy was able to steal it, both before the Marines were able to purchase it from Barrels.

Why do you persist in calling people who don't like shipping at all LuNafags? Anyone who supports any ship for crewmates is fucking retarded.

>Shipperfags continue to show their autism

>Shipperfag upset that someone doesn't like their ship

Anyone else wonder what Hoggback forced cindry to do at night?

He didn't even say anything about a ship, retard.
Stop trying to fit in and read what you are replying to

Does anyone else think that Weevil is going to encounter Kaido and get stomped? It'd be a good way to show how strong he is truly, and we're yet to see a Shichibukai be taken down by anyone but the Strawhats.

Holy shit user, I was just thinking about that this morning of all times. He was probably a necrophiliac.

Okay so Barrels did have it. Cool. That, plus Drake working for Kaido makes me think the Diez family has known Kaido for a while now.

>mihawk's sword is black all the time meaning he has CoA haki on it at all times

>fails to cut buggy's real body (if he had haki on, buggy would have been sliced to death, or if you want to argue that buggy's body splits up no matter what, he at least would have felt pain)

Oda is a fucking hack

>what is shusui

That's just the color.

Mihawk told zoro he can make his katana black like his own yoru, implying that mihawk uses haki on it constantly so that it doesn't get nicked/scratched.

I would tear that zombie pussy up and perona ghost pussy too

I mean it hasn't been confirmed one way or another so you could be right but that's pretty dumb.

>mihawk's sword is black all the time meaning he has CoA haki on it at all times
Yoru is black because it is a Kokuto.

>>fails to cut buggy's real body (if he had haki on, buggy would have been sliced to death, or if you want to argue that buggy's body splits up no matter what, he at least would have felt pain)
The difference with Buggy's fruit is that it does not alter his body like say Luffy's does. He has a regular body with the LATER ability to reform cut pieces like it were nothing. While his body is not altered, he will not die or actually be cut by blades with or without haki.

Mihawk told zoro he can make his katana black like his own yoru, implying that mihawk uses haki on it constantly so that it doesn't get nicked/scratched.
It was said in the meaning of "using haki coating on a regular sword will make it akin to a kokuto (black blade), since they're known to be superior in terms of durability and strength of blade.

youtu.be/DJuAFZGLHdM?t=27

too lazy to find the manga scene but it's the same shit

oda is a literal hack

>Oda is a hack because of my fanfiction headcanon
?????

Anyone care to link fake spoilers? Anything would be an upgrade

Oda has fallen ill and one piece will go on break for 4 weeks

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard

Spoilers Ch. 853
Chapter title is Captain.

Vinsmokes find out Reiju was shot and are pissed. They are suspicious as to who shot her since her body is strong.

Scene changes to Luffy

Luffy is fighting Big mom's soldiers.
Luffy is overwhelming them.
Out of nowhere a huge sword attack come and almost cuts his leg off.

Bobbin appears.
Luffy claims that sword attack was even stronger than Mihawk 2 years ago

Bobbin overwhelms Luffy

Luffy tries to use G4 but can't since he is too hungry.

Scene changes to Nami and Jinbei
Nami urges Jinbei to help her look for pudding.
Nami "I need to find pudding and kick her ass for trying to take Sanji-kun away from us"
Jinbei "Pudding????"

Scene changes back to Luffy and Bobbin

Luffy is about to get his head chopped off.

Out of nowhere some kicks bobbin off Luffy.
Bobbin is knocked up

Sanji "Say are you hungry captain?"

End of chapter

Source: Sandman

>Bobbin is knocked up

We yaoi now. Wew lad, always love these shittier 'spoilers.'

>Bobbinfags still trying to scrape some use out of him

Hype.
Why did jinbei question pudding? Is that not her real name?

damn this is true

Sanji 1 shots Bobbin?
Sounds fucking hype.
Also why did Luffy say it was stronger than Mihawks?

Film Gold, Z and SW sucked for me. Basically, so far the only good One Piece movie was Baron Omatsuri. Shame everything else is just so "meh". At least it was fun to see Ocean's Eleven plot in Gold, and my god, the tits everywhere.

BBBOOOOOOOBBBBBBIIIIIINNNNN BOYOYOYOYOYOING IT UP only to job a half page later. Whatever I'm still cool with it.

He hasn't posted anything.

>Ocean's Eleven plot
Stop saying this. These two movies are worlds apart.

FUCKING HYPE!!!!
You have to make a account

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Shit now I don't know who to believe. I think you're lying now.

I have one. It hasn't been updated since 852.

>Luffy wants to go Gear4 on fucking Bobbin
>Sanji oneshots him

Ok

I just want to see bobbin do something cool okay.

YonkouProductions hasn't posted on AP in like almost 2 weeks.

It was a sucker punch while he was distracted with luffy

What if Luffy cant go into Gear 4 cause he's too hungry and out of nowhere Gin shows up with his tonfa things and shotgun and feeds Luffy.

>Monday night
>getting text spoilers
Yare yare

Huh? It's Wednesday afternoon.

>Source: Sandman
>Post made by YonkouProds who hasn't posted in weeks
Elaborate ruse.

But is Bobbin really so intense that Luffy has no choice but to go g4?

Do you live in Norway or something

Real spoilers are out on OPN

Links links c'mon gimme the links

It's Tuesday.

Maybe for you slow 'muricans

one of luffy's major weaknesses is blades so it's not that hard to imagine him having to try harder against a swordsman

Every one has a major weakness blades except buggy

Actual spoilers

Caught on Mom, head Brook has been stroking
and pirate hat "two mortarboard of Napoleon" that wearing Big Mam thundercloud Zeus, Prometheus of the three bodies of the sun is
in the alter ego of Mumm given the Seoul directly from Mom case is different from the other in Seoul
carried out interrogation of chess soldiers Brook, nothing stolen Mumm Kawaigaru the Brook in peace and to make sure that does not

Mom "is a copy of the Ponegurifu ~ is not afford to be stolen."

" have probably goofy Nante Ika is in Chimau are going also to Rafuteru to someone? "

" Hema, such as in the case of Roger do not do anymore, "

Mumm pudding come to a place

even in the matter Mam"? third eye is a true eye-opening ? the paddle "

? pudding" I guarantee that wake up the half of are I really like that ability also no "

but you definitely'm pulling the blood of the rare third group" - Mom "was bad

for there are Brook pudding says want to be alone with in the Mumm of the room wearing a cat that I noticed

[3 Kainakaniwa]

eggs Baron had become a form evolved chicks Viscount
Pedro to cut in two chicks
chicks was cut a further evolution and poised for

chicks viscount from egg baron, seems further evolve into chicken Earl in the ability's subordinates says egg Baron "real chance"
is Pedro chicken Earl what was told that it is a true knight stopped prior to evolution the you try to stab
, but it was soldiers approaching Pedro so Mai it as Pedro soldiers have stopped the attacks on the chicks and to make sure that the gather around him
to suicide detonated the dynamite that had been concealed
[mirror world ( Milo World)]

using a mirror in the nick of time the courtyard, Choniki to rescue Pedro from the explosion
Choniki who heard the situation of other sailors from Pedro goes to the all of the rescue
and carrot ask everyone's whereabouts in the mirror mirror obediently tell me

[the third floor Baum]

1/2

Real spoilers are out.
We get more brook and big mom plus pudding.
Luffy and Reiju.
Mirror world stuff and Pedro stuff.

bring Luffy to find the scattered Sanji kick the soldier to his room is Reiju
that Sanji from Reiju was here until a while ago, Luffy heard that you are aware of the identity of the pudding
deceived if it does not say that peace of mind, jump out of the room

Reiju "where are we going?"

Luffy "promised place is because not a here!"

(by E Ne turn back anymore ... Luffy ...) Sanji to ponder one person at the castle

to castle Luffy headed to the location of the pop-out example

to the next week

luffy's weakness to blades is a lot greater than other fighters, this has been shown throughout the series with opponents such as Mihawk and Cracker.

I appreciate it though

pretty dissapointing
seems like Oda`s atual ideas

SPOILERS.

Physically hurt my brain reading this.

Yeah more fucking stalling. Wow

Thanks user