Sup Forums sings Berserk '97 theme

feel like it's been a while since we've had one of these. Rules are simple for any who haven't done this before.
1. click the youtube link bellow to get to the song we'll be singing. In this case, it's the berserk theme from '97. since we'll want everyone's singing to sync well, it's best if we all sang along to the same video.
2. go to voocaroo and record yourself singing along with the song as it plays on youtube.
3. copy the share link provided by voocaroo and post it in this thread

after that, your work is done. I'll download your singing and put it all together in a video. Once i'm done, i'll upload it to youtube and share it here.

the important thing here is to have fun. doesn't matter if you sound good or bad (especailly considering the song we're singing) what does matter is that you have a little fun. Dont be afraid to say something before or after the song starts, just do your best to keep the beat and follow along with the words.

youtube.com/watch?v=ocQ6PDiP014

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s14pE63rbhjK
youtube.com/watch?v=GTqvqLxBmQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-_IngYY4iWI
vocaroo.com/i/s06QcJAKng8D
vocaroo.com/i/s0eeKp4DiiST
vocaroo.com/i/s0cDHidn7Bwx
vocaroo.com/i/s0kbiGo28l69
youtube.com/watch?v=kIQG2OEiUQQ
vocaroo.com/i/s0F4qSeTX9f9
vocaroo.com/i/s1VCgxBtHnpi
vocaroo.com/i/s0RB39MKhWs2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

also, would be good to listen to the song with headphones in so your mic doesn't pic up the song in the background.

Fuck off

I actually really like this song. I don't want to ruin it with me singing it.

someone else do it and I might

>ruin it

fuck it
vocaroo.com/i/s14pE63rbhjK

Russia already did it.
youtube.com/watch?v=GTqvqLxBmQQ

But the original singer guy was shit too.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_IngYY4iWI

Here, don't want this to die.

vocaroo.com/i/s06QcJAKng8D

If you use it please use a middle part, I fucked up on the beginning bit.

Whoops realized you meant the tv sized one, fixed it for you

vocaroo.com/i/s0eeKp4DiiST

i want this to succeed

Bump pls don't die

i tryied

vocaroo.com/i/s0cDHidn7Bwx

come on guys, keep it up

can't sing and roomate's asleep
vocaroo.com/i/s0kbiGo28l69

Don't let this die .

Ill try

Oh shit a grill

Did Bleach's first OP ever get done?

I still remember this from way back when

youtube.com/watch?v=kIQG2OEiUQQ

Kinda want to try, but everyone is asleep in my house.

>let's sing lol

cringe

take this shit to some gay ass anime thread

>lol
>cringe
Whom are you quoting, and what are you doing on Sup Forums?

i only come to Sup Forums for like 5 mangas/animes

they're all in hiatus

new chapter WHEN?

You have to sing the song first.

vocaroo.com/i/s0F4qSeTX9f9

>flow of casualty
MOTHERFUCKER IT'S CAUSALITY
CAU-SA-LI-TY
THE FUCKING THING THAT CAUSES SHIT TO HAPPEN

Fuck that piece of shit that didn't fucking bother to check what the fuck he was typesetting.

Bump

Bleach one died cause not enough people.

Nice voice you got

This link holds my hopes and dreams hope you'll take care of it user

vocaroo.com/i/s1VCgxBtHnpi

>some noname organising Sup Forums sings
Yeah no thanks. Call me when Jizzy stops being dead.

Why? That faggot sucks at mixing anyway.

Please I beg you! Wait for me utnil I get back home! I want to do it too.

Keep it alive untill 20 onegai!

Why don't you make a shitty throwaway email and give a deadline like all the other people, how long do you think this thread is gonna last?

At least he cares enough to provide a mp3 of the song with lyrics included, sets up a deadline and actually cares about the quality of recordings.

Right here, user
>posted a yt link to the song
>didn't include lyrics
>went with vocaroo for some reason, so enjoy your shitty quality and buzzing microphones

Also look at the posts in this thread. It's really obvious 90% of those are newfags excited about finally being able to join in on some Sup Forums memes.
>keep it alive
>pleeeaseee keep it alive so I can get some attention and spam the link to my facebook friends once the mixing is done eks deee
I refuse to be a part of this cancer. I'm not saying every Sup Forums sings should be on bedford's level, but at least try to reach Jizzy's level before making a tread.

Oh and also no email/deadline, which further proves my point about newfags in control of this thread.

Everybody who participate in Sup Forums sings are newfags, period. That DJ fag included.

This bullshit, I come from the old ancient Geass war, back in 2008 and I SANG MY HEART OUT

Nice projection.

Sorry about the mess at the start
vocaroo.com/i/s0RB39MKhWs2

>Newfag

Yeah well let me fix that a bit:
>everybody who are still participating in Sup Forums sings are newfags, period
It's simply the truth. Why do you think the only mixer left is an attentionwhore who makes everybody mad every time he released something?

>2008fag and yet I don't think that's makes me so "cool" while facing newfag

Other reasons to be proud of myself that hanging on Sup Forums for the last 9 years

>Normalfag

If people are having fun, who cares ?

>buy my mix tape

Because it's yet another step normalfags make to try and take over this website for themselves.

Fuck off.

>this is cringe
>cringe is abnormal for Sup Forums

where do you think you are?

You know, like it or not that's what's gonna happen someday, cause time goes by, oldfags are growing old, and they'll die and then newfag will become oldfag and so on and on.

That's the cycle of life, go watch Lion King and learn some truth in there, you'll avoid some useless bitterness

Who are you quoting?

>t. normalfag
You already took over 95% of the internet, I won't let you just waltz in and take this board over as well.

The fight might be futile but that's no reason to stop fighting you fucks.

Name one Sup Forums sings that didn't make everybody mad when it released. There's none.

As for Jizzy, he's certainly not perfect but honestly if I have to pick between him and some newfag who can't even capitalize letters to organize the next song, I'll stick with Jizzy.

nigger tits

/thread
>inb4 /thread your own post

If I may.

We'll see what it will look like, it's good fun anyway

>it's fire!

>Name one Sup Forums sings that didn't make everybody mad when it released. There's none.
Now? Yeah. Like 3-4 years back, not really.
Sure there were always some people complaining about it being shit, but now there's nothing but complainings.

Well, bedford mixed like 30-40 songs in his prime, Jizzy is only on his 4th? song, so give him some time.

So true

OP update

Got everyone who's uploaded thus far downloaded. Working on getting those six in now. Thread will still be open to those who haven't participated yet, but want to.

>0:42

Thanks

sauce on the original image please?

Thanks mate

Bump
whens the time limit?

i'll keep accepting submissions till about afternoon tomorrow