What are the main problems that,if solved will bring peace to this place

exept the name dispute with greece,which will be solved by 2018

ONE MORE WAR, ALL OR NOTHING

Croatians are fully fledged on letting Bosnia burn now after they laughed and cheered for the death of Slobodan Pralajk. This time the Serbs will lite Bihac up and the Croats will not intervene.

Unironically this

Main problem as always is competing foreign interests. That is something that can never be eliminated in this geographic area. So as far as simple solutions go that's it.

Second would be partition of Bosnia and solving the Albanian problem (i believe you can see the common theme there). I'd gladly let Bulgarians have FYROM. Other countries don't really have any issues besides history and time will take care of that.

Third, let Turks get ambitious. That is probably the only thing that can unite us and probably the reason why atm we are seeing eastern Balkans countries starting cooperating in some way.

remove kebab, deport catholics albos back to Sicily where they belong

>Genocide the gypsies and turks
>Close borders
>Massive tax incentives for families with more than 2 kids

This. Also genocide Bulgarians, Greeks and Albanians

Greece and Albania yes, but there are still some decent people living in Bulgaria. But you could force DNA tests and genocide anyone with more than 6.25% turk blood

Reverse Ottoman Empire

Another war needs to happen. We need to either let Croats and Serbs separate or purge them from OUR homeland. A country cannot properly function with 3 presidents and ethnicities.

kek,we will split YOUR homeland,dont worry daddy's got you

We'll see Miloš...we'll see.

>with more than 6.25% turk blood
Better zero. Fuck tatars

Extermination of the Serbs will solve the Balkan problem, they are the common denominator in almost all Balkan issues. everyone who neighbors them, has genocided them. Germany and Austria-Hungary had the right idea historically.

FYROM is going to be 56,2% Muslim mostly FYROM Albanians by 2050. The name problem is of less concern,

divide territory by ethnic lines

>no montenegro
>entire kosovo to albanians
nope, fuck off.

You will never get north kosovo unless something is exchanged for it. the only reason fat pigs like Dacic have put it on the table is because he finally realized how hopeless the situation is, its a desperation move

what part of Kosovo is majority Serbian and I'm not redpilled at all when it comes to Montenegro but if my memory doesn't fail me I'm pretty sure they're their own ethnic group.

Northern part of Kosovo is majority Serbian. Also Montenegros all considered themselves to be Serbs 30 years ago.

>north
albos are retards for not settling just for that while they still have the chance, their situation is only going to get worse.
the north and some enclaves on the south. montenegro is basically serbs larping as meds, tho that probably won't last too long.

You see all those fucking rocks? All those fucking rocks make it really easy for groups to say "fuck off" and seclude themselves in the small areas on and between all those fucking rocks. So nothing ever gets solved because when somebody gets mad at each other they do little attacks but then they can just fuck off to those fucking rocks.

>their situation is only going to get worse.
Are you really this delusional? because only your situation worsens by the year and you are literally projected to lose almost 40% of your population by 2050. again, the fact that serbs after vehemently rejecting partition of kosovo suddenly started legitimately offering it in the last few years is a final desperation move after realizing how fucked they were

Dacic may be fat but he's a smart guy, clearly he sees the way the wind is blowing, the problem is he offered it too late

While he is a bit too optimistic he's not really wrong.

Albanians are and always were degenerates absolutely dependent on foreign leadership and resources. Hell they didn't even know they were a people until fucking Austro-Hungarians sent their agitators there in 1910s. Their are all fucked as soon as US look away because something important. Their numbers are not that important.

Actually as soon as the US looks away if the time Russia and Turkey will begin their imperialistic movies in Europe
serbia has almost no allies or diplomatic position, and will be carved up again like the 1940s by her neighbors

Literally no country around us has enough power do do something like that. Also why?

to serbia, northern kosovo or no kosovo is basically no difference. on the other hand, serbia right now would have no problem to retake kosovo and exile all albanians there, the only thing stopping us from doing it is nato.
in those terms, albanians should be really looking for any division, since it solidifies their gains. i genuinly have no idea why would an albanian reject that type of offer, given their situation just 20 years ago and given the situation they could be in in 20 years from now.
that however is objectivelly dellusion. russian imperialism in europe can only be good for serbia. if anyone is hoping for a long-term peace between albos and serbs, there should be a division of kosovo where serbs get the north and most important monasteries, and albanians get presevo, bujanovac and medvedja(with population exchanges n shit). albanians think they can get more, but when the time comes the risk serbia has is losing a few monasteries and the risk that albanians have is practical extermination.

Execute everyone that is hostile to the other groups, unite balkans underba civil government, everyone speaks Greek, equal representation of provinces.

Form a single nation in Balkans.

>servs share a higher turk admixture
>because of a turk minority we are to be genocided
>not subhuman servs
k, serv

Consider these facts:
>Croats, despite being in eu/nato, continue to build up their military arms-race style, and Germans support them heavily
>Hungary has still not given up on trianon and becomes more nationalistic every year, in terms of government
>Muslim Bosnians loathe you
>Kosovars continue to pogrom Serbs even though the war is over
>Turks support Turkish/Muslim insurrections in Thrace and is basically a father nation to Bosnia
>Bulgaria historically had claims on western outlands
>Montenegro basically looks the other way these days, joining NATO
If Serbia can enter the EU and NATO in the next few years its *basically* home free from further partition, but if not, the situation is very dangerous

Any advocates of civil wars in balkans executed, all balkans are one people.

Greece should take back it's lands, same as us, take back what is our, and kick a few ethnic groups out of Europe.

The Balkans are unironically really peaceful right now. Normal people are fucking sick and tired of the history of conflict, and aside from soccer matches and ad bantz, nothing really goes down on an ethnic level.
Plus the mobs of each respective country are making so much fucking money working with eachother they aren't going to throw that shit away for clay
What you see on Sup Forums isn't reflective of the reality on the ground.

Just nuke the whole blakans and salt the soil.

they shited all ammo in ex-yu war

nothing to lose, least we can take back a few of our lands

kek you don't know shit whats here in the Balkans and Serbian relations with our neighbours to our east,west,south and north.

bring back sparta and eprius, reclaim the lands. evict the invaders. destroy sheep hearding macedon.

>Croats, despite being in eu/nato, continue to build up their military arms-race style, and Germans support them heavily
this is mainly due to public pressure and paranoia of serbs. when shit hits the fan, croatia has very little interest to fuck with serbia.
>Hungary has still not given up on trianon and becomes more nationalistic every year, in terms of government
it also put up a wall against the serbian border and is trying its best to make good relations with us. if it would have any intentions to try shit to any country, it'd be romania.
>Muslim Bosnians loathe you
and the feeling is mutual. however, they are hardly powerful. they'll just throw a fit when srpska declares independence and start slowly accepting it, somewhat similar to what we are doing with kosovo, except we actually have a small chance to take it back.
>Kosovars continue to pogrom Serbs even though the war is over
kosovo will sadly probably go(or be split on north-south) because our gov't isn't interested, we could get a much better division if we used the moment we have now.
>Turks support Turkish/Muslim insurrections in Thrace and is basically a father nation to Bosnia
turkey is becoming a russian ally and it won't do shit when it comes to bosnia. and we don't give a shit about thrace and bulgarians, that could even work for us.
>Bulgaria historically had claims on western outlands
if bulgaria tries to annex anything, it will be fyrom. the only possible war would be if serbia tried to intervene like in 1885, but i don't see that hapenning.
>Montenegro basically looks the other way these days, joining NATO
milo's gov't is holding out barely, his coalition(which was also made of muslims, albanians and croats, needed for the majority) has 1 vote more than the opposition in the parliament, the people are pissed and montenegro is objectivelly a shithole, i say this because i visit it every year. even if it wasn't like this, i don't see the threat in montenegro.

why the hell is istanbul also marked ?
you probably already guessed it the turk joined the conversation.

Nigga why????

Ok,Vajdaság for HUNGARY!
btfo dodjoš!

anyone who trusts bulgaria is a fool

>genocide anyone with more than 6.25% turk blood

t. 6.24% Turk blood

It's not Istanbul. It's Constantinople.

It is in Balkan Peninsula. OP's image the region highlighted is the Balkans.

thank you user for enlighten me I thought it was something like a balkan federation

maybe you know it or not that we turks normaly don't really care how the city is called. Even under the ottoman rule the name of the city was still Constantinopel till Idc they decided to change the name to Istanbul after the first world war. Sorry I'm not really well informed about the date when the name was changed so I can only guess it.

>will be solved by 2018

How old are you?

remove kebab