The reason why darkskinned women are better than white women

Unless that white woman is Italian or some dark olived medterrenean she simply cannot compete of with the Apex female.

Youre a man arent you? You want the best dont you? Big ass big titties, skinny waist. A cute face.

Well pal you might say a white woman is better in everyway, but youre wrong. You see, around age 35 a womans looks will start to detoriate. Age will be you biggest enemy. It will take your beautiful white white, and turn her into some ghoulish gowled hagrid creature.

But if your wife is darkskinned, her melanin will keep her skin tight and leather better than white counterpart. This is why darkskinned women are better. Because you can marry them, and their value will depreciate at a slower rate. Soak it in.
youtube.com/watch?v=VHksopEONSM

youtube.com/watch?v=76X4JvjpXug

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html
cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-demographic-economics/article/blackwhite-marital-matching-race-anthropometrics-and-socioeconomics/1E1C2D521AF9BF3A5292F9E9C131F880
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aaaw, did babby muttsy got blue balled by an aryan girl?

sssh, let me comfort you,... SSSHH sHH sssh, it's gonna be alright *strokes your 56% face and dark hair*

My gf is actually and blue eyed. Girlfriend.

I'm married to a hapa (half asian half white) and my manboobs are bigger than her tits,

please kill me..

Flat is justice senpai.

> Literally has to post the same photo over and over on Sup Forums of the SAME hot Black chick, because it's so hard to find any.

>Proves our point unwittingly

Black nipples and pussy luips give me a hard off. I wouldnt fuck that cunt with your dick.

jesus dude

It's okay if she's thin, enjoy it. Nothing worse than flat and fat.

>melanin keeps the skin tight

Are you completely retarded, you monkey? It's the exact opposite

On the brightside you wont have to deal with breast sag. Asian mosquito ttits suck but so do tits that too big they can eventually no longer support them selves in an upright position. The best is a size of dark tits that are just big enough to never get saggy.

She is hot as fuck ! Anyone in denial is a virgin fat.

melanin does not keep skin tight,

black people and dark skinned asians just have fattier skin, so its literally just softer and isn't prone to wrinkling.

Wrong. I have hundreds saved to my computer.

>Checks flag

Every fucking time

At 35 she will still be white.

No noo no. Do me a favor. Google "50 Yr old White people" then do the same for black people. Im not even black. This is just how things are its over looked. What good is some ultra hott white bimbo if she cant keep her looks. If she needs makeup to be relavent.

Dark skinned is our original form. Our changes came about through albinism, a disease. A deficiency disease.

With a name like that she will never be white retard.

Dude. She literally got stretch marks on her fucking ass cheek.

Yeah from squats for that phat ass. Imo her stretch marks are sexy.

hmmmm

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop

White girls dress more like webm related

LMAO

Kai murros is a perfect example. He is rotting. His jowls hang from his cheeks. That white women only has her value in her youth. Once her looks FADE, her value is lost.

I have a video for you too. efukt.com/21367_Cuck_Has_Second_Thoughts.html

Degenerates deserve to burn

i love black pussy, but i dont want to marry it.

Actually Sub-Saharan African women tend to have among the thinnest hips. The reason they're hips look larger is due to the fact that most of their fat accumulates in their ass and thigh region which is a beneficial trait to have in a hot climate.

>her melanin will keep her skin tight
That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard.
I bet you its just that white people burn in the sun and that is what set on early skin aging

Either way I find white skin much more attractive, it comes down to preference.

They are not.

Hi schlomo

Hate to say it but this dude gets it. We're in our forties but my wife has a body white women in their twenties would wish for
inb4 old fuck married to hot Korean

Both these women are fail.

They have longer legs and shorter torso?

How was your shabbat ?

no, someone opened Photoshop and gave in to his giraffe fetish.

Well that's a problem isnt it user? See im not some typical poltard, I have confidence in myself. I could date the rainbow if I wanted. I think when it comes to settle down, I will choose a dark skinned caucazoid wife. It simply doesnt get better than that.

Those who evolved in hot climates (especially if they're still hunter-gathers) tend to have longer limbs to torso ratios as it dissipates heat better. Also, having a longer torso relative to limbs is a form of neoteny which has several implications in terms of evolution.

>muh Asian gf
>muh sexbots
>now this shit

Is there somebody being hired to post propaganda on this board?

Oyoyoy

>152655711
This was never "your" board.

false dichotomy. asian girls are superior to both

No its not dummmy just google different age groups, black and white and FEEL DUMB. Stupid simian. Get out of here Dumbshit.

Oliver. I thought you liked white women? Or is it the black women don't like your lisp?

Thats curable, albinism, is not.

While Asians fair better than white women, due to being direct descendents of blacks. Asians still fail compare to their darker Philippine counter parts.

I like darker girls

Terrible powers of insight. Leave, never return.

>proceeds to post blacks with whitemix in them
Seriously we're not just memeing about the 56%

Blacks created those features, it belongs to them. Your skin color changed from albinism

>56%ers believe this.

>black don't crack
>visible stretch marks on the ass

Dude. Stop
You may convince some fellow burgers, but real european men want to breed with real european women. Go post this on leddit or tumblr
Also, not politics related
Remember to sage

No no no you listen faggot. They have you breeding weak. Deficient+deficient= weak

Get out weeb. Get out before I find you and kill you. It would be easy to break your spine weeb.

Whites come from albinism, a disease.

Still better than breeding with animals. Get out mutt.

You are an animal you stupid idiot. Not only are you a bipedal great ape that descedended from albiinsm. You are just smart enough, to feel SHAME for it.

they're not you fucking kike imbecile
>white gfs 100%
saged & fuck you & your race of lying scumbags

Can you even get a gf my son?

idc amerimutt is cool because at least its relavement. Who the fuck talks about netherlands lmao. What happens there? Id imagine some white faggots playing touchbutt in the snow.

beauty fades dumb is forever

actually awesome.

keked

OP makes valid point.

what are you the "resident kike" shitposter ?
a _ fuck the kikes, worse than worms
b_ fuck the kikes , not your son & my gf's Polish
c_ fuck the kike REDUX no escape mfkrs, you are scum and a bunch of whores are your women, fucking non-human primate kikes

Why not just legalize polygamy as a compromise? You get your White wife to have White children and pass on inheritance, while you have you one or more non-White ones.

As you grow old, the white one will become jealous of the other two who take up your time with her tighter skin. Due to her crazy white people genes(albinism), she will probably drown the children.

No need to make her suffer like that. Polygomy is a red pill, but youre not Chaddy Robbinson.

Get out boomer.

The reason she is so hot, aside for her ridiculously amazing body, is that her face and hair are more caucasian than black.

There is a reason famous black women who are considered hot are invariably mixed or "light-skinned" black.

Polygamous marriages tend to be, it seems, self regulating; women are inherently focused on social approval overall, particularly with regards to other women. In addition to that, White women have abortions below those of their racial peers, lower child abuse stats, and other such barometric of care for the young.

Given such, what evidence do you present for your claim? Also, what is this crazy white people gene you speak?

Causcasion just means aesthetic. It is honorloss for white ppl to claim as soley theres when they did not create them in the first place. Whites are the descendents of albinos. People have bred for aesthetics for thousands of years.

Tldr. "Caucauzoid" features existed before white people did. The term Caucasoid isnt even real. It was created by Charles Darwin who lied about the white race. I wont lie to you. Whites are not a race. Whites are the descendants of albinos.

Excellent post fellow burger.

Now I know why African men "irrationally" go after the booty.

Can a niggress make white babies?
No?
Than they ain't better, douchebag.

Liking some dark in your girl isnt a problem, the problem are these retards baiting with "whites are a sickness, black is superior".

Relevant image

Yeah, I run in upper middle circles - the "niggers" here are basically white.
By contrast the trailer trash gal I dated in college is acting like a nigger.

I think I need to marry a woman from every race. That would be so dope. But imo actually wouldnt wanna marry or Asian because their genetics arent up to my standards. The truth can be a cold and calculating realization. The asians and whites may have their beauty, but it is fleeting. You cannot bask in the glow of it forever. I like my idea, like a haram. Okay I got it now. Some sexy black girl, some sexy darkskinned latina, some sexy phillipina, And some sexy dark skinned arabian girl. And maybe a real a real swarthy white woman.

If I could just have all those things I would so happy. I think would be good for the children too. Likely though in the end, the black girl beauty will have my heart. A good looking black woman is sexy. My simian body cant deny its nature.

This is something iv'e noticed also. You look at the black women who go for white men, all very feminine.

Also, about the IQ problem. Arn't women of all race around 100 across the board?

I'm telling you Faggots again...

That Image is a Guy, pulling his dick out of the shot with his right hand.

Kill yourself.

>Using the word "Fatter" in a scientific article
>It's real

cambridge.org/core/journals/journal-of-demographic-economics/article/blackwhite-marital-matching-race-anthropometrics-and-socioeconomics/1E1C2D521AF9BF3A5292F9E9C131F880

>2016
Where are the body positivity SJWs?

Nothing sexier than watching she-boons at play.

No, black women are higher than black men, but they're still significantly lower than whites.

Notice all the "blacks" that intermarry look mixed.

Don't get that lip caught on a trip-wire.

13 year old perma-virgin much, OP?

Muh slower aging skin.

For every black female that looks like this, there are a hundred thousand that look disgusting.

They are better because they LAST LONGER. Im not even black and I've realized it. Your stupid pride and vanity maybe okay if your some Faggot nationalist who has no accomplishments. BUT IF YOURE A REAL MAN. If you want the Best of the best. If you don't settle for second rate. Then you need to MAN THE FUCK UP and think with your brain for your DNA who is going to make the better choice in the REALLY long run. You fucking Organism.

go kill yosel; useless fucking kike trashcan
>...rabbi, talmudic satan scum

My beautiful apefrican queen disagrees.

Body shaped like a street fighter turbo character. Polacks insist blecks are inferioir .

>white people are all albino and diseased
You're the most autistic faggot nigger lover on here. White people aren't even fucking albino, if we were we wouldn't have actual albinos who are white and stand out. The reason we're white is because we didn't need that much melanin in Europe.

>Hides flag
Every fucking time.

THats even better. Its called a rarity. Exotic. Thats what I want. Exotic. Not plain Jane.

Looks like brotha-man got bleached.com.