Most Canadians have never seen this

Most Canadians have never seen this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And most Amerimutts can't drink that

I just went to Walgreens and bought this

It's not really our fault Sweden chose to import one of the few African ethnic groups that can actually drink milk while we imported west afriniggers

Enjoy your somalis

That's Asians and blacks, you stupid retard

Why don’t Canadians have milk?

Yes and?

Germany will have a higher Muslim population than us. Also most Muslims in the Middle East is calling Swedish Muslims a bunch of degenerates

lel, tis true

The do but it comes in a faggoty bag like in Somalia.

Blacks make up less the 14% of the pop Achmed

Gibs big milky juggers!! Glug glug!!!

At least it's whole milk. Thought you might be a fag who drinks 1% or something.

You're right. I've never seen that brand.

Most Amerimutts have never seen this.

>if love could be a picture

>no artificial growth hormones
the absolute state of american food to even have to have that on a label

why is american food so poor quality in comparison to Europe

>if lust could be a picture

Wow it comes in bags and in jugs here you absolute retard

Fuck I just looked it up. That’s the stupidest shit I’ve ever seen... or is it??

What the fuck is that?

You keep your milk is soft plastic, more carnigens for you. check mate.

Most of the thirdworlders they've been importing don't have the genes that create the enzymes to digest dairy.

How'd I do

>What the fuck is that?
A bag of milk in its holder

>Finland
>currently less than 1 percent Muslim in 2017
>15 percent Muslim in 2050
How????

passport to the eastern provinces has been issued
you should get it in a week or two

fpbp

I remember milk in bags in the early 80's in England, it's a good Idea too much fucking plastic in this world for my liking, bags use far less of it

That’s gay.

I’ve got a couple of 4L jugs just like your pic but a different company. I have no idea why you would think we don’t have these. We do sell milk in bags but they’re hard to find and a pain in the ass to use (even with the container that goes with it). I’m actually a milkaholic, fyi.

You do realize they sell milk bags, cartons, and jugs here right? Bagged milk is from local farms whereas jugs and cartons come from larger producers.

But why would I expect a 90 IQ Amerimutt to know what they're talking about?

>Being this assblasted at a quality joke.

We dont have milk bags in western canada. We have the nirmal cartons and we have the 4litre jugs like that.

It's a lot more common in the Eastern provinces due to Quebec and Ontario producing most of our milk and especially common near smaller farming towns compared to cities.

Coming from a small farming town in Ontario most stores carried jugs and cartons but every single store was guarantee to carry bags.

>this costs 5$ in canada

JUST

>DRINKING milk from shitty cheap chink plastic
>not a nu male
>milk turns men into faggot fairies

we must end the milk industry

How does that actually taste user.

>milkaholic

how do you justify paying 10x market price for milk? how do you justify turning yourself into a beta numale by drinking milk?

>repetitively screeching "amerimutt" when your retarded country is only 68% white and has a somali immigration minister who wants to triple immigration levels is a "quality joke"

No, the joke is your country

>How does that actually taste user.
11/10 it's my favourite

Wow its almost as if no one ITT lives in BC, they don't sell milk in Bags there it comes in pic related

Fpbp
Ahmed with the bantz

Any well known products you can say has a similar taste to it?
Been wanting to try a bag of milk for awhile that isn't white milk.

It's $1.69 at my corner store

Hey! That’s what I do with body fluids

canadas dairy prices are set by the government to give "farmers" free hand outs

eggs are like 5$ a dozen vs. 50 cents in murrica

>dairy prices
>eggs
Muh wholesome rural living

Hahhaha 48% soypumpkinspicelatte

I'm sorry bro. I bought 2 dozen eggs today for less than two bucks yesterday. No one deserves to get shit on like that.

Bullshit leafcuck, BC milk comes like pic related and you know it.

muh egg quota
muh destroying surplus milk
muh destroying food because theres too much and would cause prices to drop

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Burned by captain Sweden :(

Kinda like your mom?

>carnigen

I dated a Swedish girl once and she was lactose intolerant lol

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop

I've never seen a bag of milk.

>2017
>drinking liquid cow jew

why would humans be meant to drink the milk of another animal?

literally women titty milk makes more sense being on the shelf than cow milk....

we'll drink the milk of another species but the milk of our own species is "disgusting"... logic = none

why drink milk from humans made for humans when you can drink milk from cows made for cows

>DRINK MILK
>GET HERSHEY SQUIRTS

>Oh boy its another "Asians rule Canada" post, while ignoring the fact there is more in your country than will ever be in mine, jacking up real-estate worse and running shitty Flea Markets that never pay taxes

Are you suggesting we start milking women?

That is absolutely what I am suggesting.

why would humans be meant to eat the meat of another animal?

literally women titty meat makes more sense being on the shelf than cow meat....

we'll eat the meat of another species but the meat of our own species is "disgusting"... logic = none

why eat meat from humans made for humans when you can eat meat from cows made for cows

>Soy milk is a better alternative

>bulking season
>not drinking milk

who the fuck drinks a gallon of milk full of hormones and antibiotica. distgusting burgers

I have in a diff brand. Quebon

>Americans joking that the weak plastic Canadian milk bags has carcinogens and estrogens
>While they drink the bleached and additive filled "milk" from drugged up GMO abominations

I was honestly disgusted at the food quality when I went to America, avoided most food for almost a week. Giant portions of low quality garbage I wouldn't feed to a dog.

Legit comes out 2 bucks less

meat = milk

>being this leaf

fpbp

Nice

If it doesn't need refrigeration, it doesn't taste like milk.

I've never seen american milk too.

fpbp

There are more cardigans in the Chinese plastic jugs you use than the Eco friendly recyclable bags we use Retard.

Struck a syrup nerve, did I?

>meanwhile the number of canadians shopping in america rises to all time high

Monsanto tried to sue dairy companies over that part of the label when it was first introduced. Turns out even the courts thought milk with the prospect of having anything artificial in it was too much to stomach.

>If it doesn't need refrigeration, it doesn't taste like milk.
What gave you the idea bags of milk don't need refrigeration?

That's literally not the joke you fucking autist, the fucking joke has always been that drinking milk out of a fucking bag is weird

Im surprised it isn't worse.

think about it, as humans we eat all sorts of parts of animals, sometimes even whilst they're still alive.

Up until recently, some people ate other people.

Drinking cow milk is nothing.

Sounds expensive, unless you're also suggesting it be mandatory.

it tastes like condensed milk

I live in Vancouver and that’s all I’ve ever seen

No its the fact that I could drive to California and see more asians in one state than live in the entirety of canada

They ain’t buying milk or healthcare. Just shit made in China.

It gets poured into a glass regardless retard. Plastic bags allow for cheaper and more economical transportation.

Enjoy your trillion dollar deficit because you won't make the switch to bags

Most people I know buy it in cartons.

Le eternal anglo with Quebec
I have seen like 3 people buy these in my whole life. Most quebeckers drink beer or pepsi

I live in hongcouver too,

a gallon a day if I don't hold back

>Small farming town in Ontario

Where you from?

>they aint buying milk

thats all they buy dipshit

12.6% As of the latest cesus famalam, their total population is dropping as a whole

>Milk is stored in plastic bags to maximize estrogen content
>Shit skins can't drink milk so it only affects whites

>Everything produced with genetic engineering is labeled as such
>it's illegal to inject poultry with hormones
>beef is usually without them nowadays too because of optics and market demand
>your food in america is so bad

You would have had a point 5+ years ago

There are brands of bagged milk for the pantry
That's why I said "IF"

I eat liver regularly, I would eat heart and kidney if it was more widely available. that shit doesn't bother me, i eat meat and i would happily eat every organ if it was available for purchase.

but that cow milk is available over human milk is just weird. what makes cow milk which is designed for calves better than human milk which is designed for humans, other than you can line cows up more easily and without repercussions of the law than you can human women.

if women want to milk themselves and sell it in supermarkets they should. human milk provides all of the necessary components for healthy human development, cow milk provides the same for calves, last time I checked I am a human not a baby cow.

We could work out something I am sure. cows don't get compensated, but they are not also classed as sentient beings. i'm not saying human milk wouldn't cost a premium for the efforts involved.