Buyfag Thread

Read the guide

buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

hobbyjapan.co.jp/ltd_items/hj20170302/
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-027465&page=rt_11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hobbyjapan.co.jp/ltd_items/hj20170302/

They went all out on the asses for these, didn't they?

Preordered in 0.000001 seconds

Posting the FATTEST ass of 2017
Are you HIGH TEST enough to get it?

>Collecting Sonico.
Sorry, you're just not cut out for an invite to Restock.

Next.

Latest order just came in. One day I'll get a scanner for some of these

I questioned it, but I caved eventually.

I wonder if the customs and DHL guys know what doujins are

ass its way too fat
0/10 would not buy

I imagine them googling it and then thinking you're a sick fuck.

I hope they've opened up mine, but the boxes always are intact. They'll know I have god tier taste.

PO day one
Lawrence soon, I hope

I'll wait till it bins. No possible way they won't make a hundred thousand of these, and then rerelease immediately anyway. Just like Sakura and himouto.

I haven't watched the show but i'm considering preordering it so i don't regret later when i watch it, send help

Just watch it now. Don't tell me you had something better to do.

I'm playing Fate/Extella nigga, shit's dope

Me too user, but if I have time to assemble plastic robuts and shitpost between sessions of hard Stockholm Syndrome gaming you have time to learn economics.

I guess so, I'll download it then.

Where did you buy from or what forwarder did you use that labeled it like that?

Better order 3 just to make sure he gets made, user.

>Preorder three
>Scalp two to someone that missed the memo
>Make enough money to buy another Nendo
Korbo would be proud.

This user knows what's up

>The Seven Heavenly Virtues (Hobby Japan)

WTF?

Natural after the 7 sins series was a success

What's that user? Art looks great

Anime when

7 sins? Voice cast is confirmed and several flash-like animations have been released on the site. The 7 virtues would probably be a different series/setting though

ALso the couple of manga chapters released are bonerific

Looks like dumb shit made for horny 14 year olds. I'm sold.

Let Satan guide your penis, or Asmodeus, whatever.

Mandarake SAHRA with DHL

40原

>dat transparency
>dem tight undies
Makes me glad I saved my paychecks.

How many flags would it raise at customs if my order said "Pinup little girls calendar"?

I hope one of the virtues has a butt as great as Mammon's.

Black or white bikini? Is the white one (which is the bonus) worth the extra money?

This is the figure I'm talking about: amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-027465&page=rt_11

Black looks a lot better

Black both looks and from that angle seems to fit better. I definitely wouldn't pay extra for white if you HAVE to get one of the two.

I'm sure I'll have enough by the time they bin.

Look what came in the mail today!
I know I have shit taste

Yeah, I thought so. The white one looks like it fits loosely anyway, but there's still time to sleep on it.

Fuyuka will hardly Bin, she's made to order. Felicia most likely will get overproduced though.

Next native guy when?

You say Koto, I say no no. What a shame.

Post a closeup of the face, I wanna prepare myself for the terrible quality

Really the biggest blunder is unpainted nipples. It's not the best figure I own but it's lewd enough to make up for it.

>she's made to order.
Damn, missed that part. Now there are decisions to be made, though Felicia was the one I really wanted.

What's the Mugi doujin called?

ass is too big

Is she going to be up on amiami?

No, she's an exclusive

>ass
>too big

Pick one

the nipples are OK, the face and the hair is what's not doing it for me

HJ has had other "exclusives" pop up elsewhere before though.

anzu came out fantastic.
they're not phat or alter most of the time, but they're still not horrid.

That cap looks like it'll break off her head though very easily.

And all those sites are resellers/proxies, amiami isn't one.

What kind of boxes does mandarake send doujin in? Also anyone know how much one typically weighs? I want to compare it to their shipping estimates.

Damn

How do your friends react when they first see your thousands of dollars of animu figures?

Not the biggest fan of the face but I don't see any problem with the hair.

Either way the view from the back gives me a boner something fierce so I'm happy with him.

They don't see it

old hags

My friends are also weebs but they probably think I have developed an unhealthy attraction towards my waifu, willing to spend $100s on merch and a daki when I normally never pulled the trigger on being a buyfag. I am sure this is how most people got into being buyfags.

What friends?

Really I only have one and he collects them too.

aoba? why

why does this look so bad

I NEED IT

at least they got the boipussi right, still kind of disappointed tough

Without fail people always spend like 10 minutes finding characters they recognize.

It probably helps that I strictly only own non-lewd figures and the anime girls are mixed in pretty evenly with mechs and monsters so I'm confident I just come off as a normal turboautist and not a horrible deviant who owns 500 Pochacos.

...Probably.

With jealously. I've sold/passed down some of my older stuff onto them too.

Were you the user whose doujinshi order was stuck in customs for a few days?

>implying I have friends

its one of shinozuka's mugi ones

They know I have some and have seen pictures of them, lord have mercy on me if they found out how much they cost and how many I really have.

>friends

They put almost all the effort into his backside.

So what do you guys think will happen if the US starts it's tariff on imports? Think it will apply for personal shipments or just businesses? I'm not sure if they could pull off something like VAT easily with the sheer volume of personal shipping in the US.

If other countries can deal with taxes so can the US, basically they tax every single package personal or commercial and jsut believe in whatever amount is declared on most slips while opening just a few as samples.

Meaning you would have to do the same es eurofags and get a lower declaration to get taxed for less or be raped trying to do it.

Trump is trying to bring major manufacturing back to the US not to kill the imports. He'll tax big shit like cars and such, nobody is going to check every little shitty package worth a couple hundred $.

Canada has tariffs on imports, they are enforced very randomly, that's your worst case scenario probably.

Impressed then they like to remind me how alone i am.

Shut up dick. I don't want those.

I am just informed of my wizardry date soon but I am pretty happy with my life enough to not be bothered by it.

ahhhhh, they're staring at me

>how alone i am.
That shouldn't be a problem, though, should it?

DEAR GOD NO. I thought I was done.

You could just, you know, not be a fucking tool and not buy them.

>Shut up dick. I don't want those.
Shhh, don't fight it. Open your wallet and embrace the boner.

does it usually take a bit of time for GoodyJapan to receive items from Toranoana?

Does anyone know a proxy/forwarder that will ship lighters?

>From flipland
>Read that Books aren't taxable
>See rare book at YAJ
>Items are priced at after market values worth more than 15k yen
>Item arrives
>Fedex says I have to pay $60 worth of Duties and Taxes.

Any fellow flipfags here who could help? The items were declared as Collectible Artbooks. They said that the sender should have declared the items properly with author details and what not and that the book should be certified. Though I don't think Zen Market would go through such hoops.

I'm trying to dispute these fees and see if they can wave them.

>μ's
>shit taste
pick one

>tfw I don't waste my money on lewds or characters I couldn't give a shit about

Convince me to keep my collection Sup Forumsuyfriends.
I'm moving states soon because fuck this place I can't afford rent+phone+car+meds etc anymore and extra dosh would be nice so I may sell my plastic ass. Make me stop please.

>namefagging
>blogshitting
sell it all and buy yourself a shotgun with the proceeds

>Sup Forums

this tbqh kouhai

I'll buy all your shit 10 cents on the dollar.

In order to sell all of it before you move you'll have sell it at a fraction of the price. There will also be extra hassle if someone does chargeback or fraud. Since you'll be changing addresses.

It's not worth it. Just hold on to them and sell them after you move if you still want/need to.