Have do you personally know a trans person?

Do you know a trans person in real life? Do most people?

I do and they are all fucked in the head.

Yes. Several. And they absolutely fucked in the head.

Are they more common in Europe?

There was this weird crossdresser dude literally looked like an old man in a wig in my old neighborhood and we used to throw rocks at him when we were kids

Just two, one is a delusional creep I had to spend six months in Tokyo with. I have so many stories.

I’ve met a few. They were retarded and entitled. Also prone to freakouts.

It's still mainly a US thing. But they are becoming more and more common.

I had a period when I was younger when I thought I am one. Then it just kinda passed. I'm glad now that I never took it further than fantasies and cringy self-insert fiction where I was a heroine.

What kind of shitty social-sphere have to shitlings been born into to know so many transfreaks?

Nope.

trannies need to be put down

I do, it works for a social service. Agency and helps out physically disabled people. Its pretty nice to me and we mostly talk about movies idk really what to say its done nothing to me so im not gonna just go full retard rage on it

I grew up in Massachusetts and there were no transfuckingweirdos in existence. God. Where were you all raised? Jesus Christ.

I originally grew up in nice, white, conservative Plymouth Massachusetts and there were no gays, no darkies, no bondage-loving, pee-drinking, gangbanger-music loving ANYONES.

Then I grow up to find a world full of goddamn mutated crossdressing black-loving criminal idiot retards; who even occupy the entire fucking government.

A guy I was friends with in college became a transwoman. He disappeared off the face of the earth, everyone was baffled about what happened to him, then he resurfaces in San Francisco, the other side of the country, couple of months later and had come out. He was always such a macho dude but said it was all overcompensation and he'd had gender dysphoria his whole life.

This was years before the big trans explosion. Before tumblr, die cis scum, and all that shit. So I am inclined to think his issue, whatever it is, was genuine.

lol

My toddler pointed at a tranny while we were shopping at Walgreen's and loudly asked me "Dad, why is that man wearing girls clothes?" It was awkward but I inwardly chuckled.

I know one who lives with a girl. They are like in a relationship and shit, and as I know they fuck, but he's a tranny on hormones. I dunno if he's had the chop yet, but his dick probably doesn't work in any case. I just don't get it. I thought the whole idea of becoming a woman was because you wanna attract guys and be fucked by them.

Well some people are into being dominated by a woman, everyone has a kink i guess?

i did. i knew him as a shy, quiet, but friendly boy

and then he hung himself unexpectedly, dressed in women's clothing, leaving behind a very sad note about how he could never be what he wanted to be.

Turning yourself into a woman and fucking your hormones up is a bit of an extreme to go to for a kink though. If that's the case then it's not a kink it's a mental illness.

What's weird is that when he was a guy he was a nerdy weedy little guy who would only be able to attract a 4/10 at best. But this girl he's with now is like a 7/10. So maybe that was his master plan all along. Become a tranny and find a girl with a tranny fetish.

tell

Yeah, they're pretty cool, pretty chill and reserved. Many struggle with emotional disorders on account of their treatment in some places but in college towns and other progressive spaces they tend to get along just like everyone else.

>can't get a GF

Share one, user.
I grew up with a quiet kid who always played football with us, soccer, skateboarded, etc.
When we got older, we all lifted weights and worked out together. Then one day I hear he has been taking hormone therapy. Don't see him for about five years, then I'm out somewhere when I suddenly hear "user! How've you been!?" in the most cracking voice I've ever heard.
I realized it was him with long black hair. Still had the shoulders and muscle definition of a man.
Fucking creepy.

I do, and they're perpetually depressed and angry.

i know one its fucked in the head.

>shetranny goes to bank
>tries to take out money at counter
>teller says "can I see some id"
>account is in tranny's real name
>tranny doesnt have id
>tranny chimps out "I dont need id this is discrimination"
>mentally ill tranny thinks it is discrimination to have to show id because they dont identify as themselves so they got rid of it

Yeah what you tend to find out is that the highly repressed 'polite protestant society' tends to hide all of its perversions behind closed doors, like all highly repressed groups.

You're just a transphobe.

One

Oh god, I am SO sorry.

Only briefly knew one, a man trying to be a woman. They were supposed to be a co-worker, but they were on almost constant sick due to mental illness. They could barely work anyway when they were here, and apparently they went over to random people and insisted that they were a woman without even introducing themselves. It was really fucked up.

F&spbp

i know a single FTM transgender. Pretty nice, but easily triggered

We had a german trans teaching how to use sap in my workplace. That was weird and funny as shit. Pretending to be a lady, 2m tall and hands as big as fuck. People would just laugh,

Sad creatures. They must be killed off to prevent others from following them.

>Are you transgender?
>If you look like this, you definitely are.

I see them running loose around my school. It's the most disgusting thing you could imagine. Remember ten years ago when we were saying fags must be contained because if you allow that degeneracy they're just going to get worse? Well now we have the transvestites. Today we must stop transvestites because if we don't they're going to get worse. In ten years there will be pedophiles openly abusing children in public and calling everyone else bigots.

I know two and they're both the most up their ass fuckwits I've ever met. They use it as immunity to be fucking horrible people because they know they can scream bigot if anyone dare tell them off for being vain, selfish cunts. I used to think they were okay as long as they're not hurting anyone, but I'm convinced all traps become traps purely for immunity from criticism.

> I thought the whole idea of becoming a woman was because you wanna attract guys
gender is not the same as sexuality. trannies can be straight or gay

Lol faggot

>Have sister
>Sister is a huge cunt
>Always desperate for attention
>Rages and violent over small things
>Physically beat little brother a few times for stupid shit
>Never fit in because she's a huge cunt
>Instead of trying to fit in she goes 180 and tries to be as different and special as possible
>Now have a "brother"
>starts bringing other fucked up trannies around
>finally disowned by family
>good riddance
Fuck trannies, DOTR can't come soon enough.

Incredibly self-absorbed, narcissistic, and superficial people. Also prone to violent outbursts.

About 10 years ago when I worked at a pizza place, there was a regular customer that looked like that Stefonknee degenerate. Would fly off the handle if you misgendered him

I think my aunt might consider herself trans. She's been lesbian her whole life and we've always joked about her looking like a man and being one, but I think she might actually be taking it seriously now that they're all coming out.

I know a lot of mentally ill people.

I knew one, he was a former prostitute and drug addict, now he's on disability for being trans. Alcoholic and pothead, spends all his money on that and sometimes harder drugs. Goes to the food bank and church meals to eat. A total idiot to talk to, keeps talking about how he'll get more money if he can get his doctor to say he has a special needs diet or he needs diapers. The government pays for a cab for him to go to Toronto a few times a month to meet with his transition doctor.

At former employer there was one. Weird case because he was pre-transition, married, and had two kids. Shit got weird when we had a benefits policy meeting and he asked if transition treatment was covered. Was super uncomfortable and I could tell a lot of people there were thinking "fuck no is one snowflake going to make our premiums go up. Go neck yourself, trash."

I never spoke with that person, but knew he was a developer. 80% of the developers at that company were weirdos of some sort. I can't fathom how much of a mindfuck that'd be as that tranny's kids having to go through life being told "daddy isn't going to be daddy anymore, he's going to also be mommy."

I knew one and she seemed legitimately retarded. Kinda feel bad desu.

NO

Didn't you feel a bit sorry for him though? In those kinds of extreme cases the humour is overshadowed by the tragedy. For me, at least.

Where in Denmark do you live? Up here in Aalborg I know of only one. And he's sincerely retarded.

>unable to save sibling
Pathetic, user.

Im friends with 3, all 3 of them have had long term depression but varying degrees of success in life.

One is a complete lost cause shut in that has no desire to try when it comes to being either gender. Hopelessly deluded by feelgood propaganda online.

Number two is intelligent, still depressed and anxious. Shut in but at least is good to talk to and fun to be around. Runs DND campaigns, plays a lot of vidya, but hasnt worked in years. Welfare life is hard to leave behind when its a difference of 200 bucks on minimum wage.

Number 3 I didnt even know was trans for years because it was mostly someone I knew online. Largely had their life together even through transition. Worked for years to pay for the surgery, had to deal with coworkers and customers going from being digusted, to confused, to sexually interested. Doesnt talk about transition after the fact and mostly played vidya and worked, but largely just hated working.

In recent years number 3 slumped into some depression after the highs of being an attractive girl wore off. Said she accepts shes basically a freak of nature now but doesnt really care since life is pointless anyway. In all my time knowing her she kinda looked forward to that point where she'd be normal, got there, got a girlfriend, and then sort of grew bored of life. But shes still around.

most likely one of the people i grew up with is transgender, just going by statistics. also i met a few in college and see them on the street often.

>Do you know a trans person in real life?
Yes it was an FtM tranny, heres a quick rundown
>was an anarchist
>was an alcoholic
>was addicted to most drugs
>was a prostitute
>hated all whites especially white men despite claiming to be one
>was a kleptomaniac
>moved to San Fransisco because more prostitute money
>I think it was a pedophile but i cannot confirm
Dispute all of this seemed to be one of the more high functioning ones, who had not an heroed yet
They should all be put in camps desu senpai

No i dont. They are such a small percentage of the population and yet they get a significant amount of media coverage...hmmmm

Yep. Dated an emo chick in my teens who went trans a few years later after we broke up. Honestly should have seen that coming. Real messed up mentally she was. Was a horny teen though I don't regret it too much..

That person had a friend who I never met personally but they've been on my facebook for years. Its been amusing to see the progression that person went from suicidal dyke teen to adult FtM suicidal betamale cringe. It's the cringe blog 24/7. Also a huge anti white/western sjw too of course.

The whole takeway is I don't know any healthy trans people and also never go FtM why would anyone want to transition into a fucking betamale.

This seems to be how a lot of MtF operate. I wouldn't agree with the steps though they're literally just lonely betamales who are so obsessed with women they want to become one.