/ATG/ Anti-Trafficking General: DC INVESTIGATION Pt. 3

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking various trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc.

Trafficking can happen in many forms depending on the product being moved (human, guns, drugs, rare animals/art, organs etc.) and involve many different groups and organizations. We track all types.

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

>archive of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/anti trafficking general/

>archive of past threads when generals were known as /htg/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//start/2017-04-11/end/2017-09-31/

>A summary of the “clock” mapping method you can use in your own city as well as a summary of general trafficking information
archive.is/rnkd2

Newcomers should pay attention to shills targeting these threads with discrediting/discouraging attempts as well as injection of misinformation and bad leads.

As the tile suggests, we are looking into DC and the trafficking networks within. Anyone with worthwhile intel is more than welcome to drop it here.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
archive.is/55cWd
archive.is/e4plq
archive.is/yhwpT
archive.is/7yK0R
patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/fbi-conducting-raids-dc-details-coming-report
archive.is/OiKpR
archive.is/KobLI
archive.is/4zDVw
archive.is/LkLnX
archive.is/nCvJg
archive.is/9cmhc
ghostbin.com/paste/mnb57
ghostbin.com/paste/ffrf3
the-seeker.com/thetruth.htm
firetender.wordpress.com/2009/05/28/catholic-nuns-child-abuse-and-vows/
globalcenturion.org/programs/theproblem/
youtu.be/JA3Bq0bsLEs
theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/03/catholic-church-apologises-for-role-in-forced-adoptions-over-30-year-period
causes.stellasvoice.org/?keyword=human trafficking by state&gclid=Cj0KCQiAsK7RBRDzARIsAM2pTZ87NLquHS1R2TAS3-rTN4-8nSfD6nq9AUcQvDdz2yWzxZgXi7am3cMaAtrNEALw_wcB
washingtonpost.com/opinions/sex-slavery-isnt-just-a-problem-overseas/2016/01/15/bc3acb04-badd-11e5-829c-26ffb874a18d_story.html?utm_term=.30ab4ae253ca
collective-evolution.com/2017/03/25/500-children-missing-in-dc-in-2017-sex-trafficking-fears-have-officials-asking-fbi-for-help/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Florence_Crittenton_Mission
justice.gov/usao-dc/human-trafficking
huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-number-of-police-have-been-arrested-for-human-trafficking_us_58d5b210e4b06c3d3d3e6dd6
washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1982/06/23/crittenton-home-for-trouble-teens-closes-after-86-years/c307d884-645b-4300-8e01-656ce2852e0a/?utm_term=.22fed5d54e1d
city-data.com/forum/washington-dc/1595815-why-doesnt-dc-have-port.html
safesupportivelearning.ed.gov/sites/default/files/HumanTraffickinginAmericasSchools.pdf
google.com/amp/s/articles.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2017/12/what_is_burton_scot_the_compan.amp
burtonscot.com
youtu.be/mlM66FzjpgM
baltimoremagazine.com/2017/2/8/sex-trafficking-is-maryland-dirty-open-secret
drive.google.com/file/d/0B4nJY9P7mbBab0Q1eXhLeF83bkE/view
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germantown,_Maryland
youtu.be/Ea39dHj01yc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks:

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Read up on the shill operations that sometimes target these threads:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

>FBI seeks Senate documents, signaling possible probe into sale of fetal tissue
archive.is/55cWd
>FBI agents raid headquarters of major U.S. body broker
archive.is/e4plq

Additional info on the body and fetal organ markets which are largely unregulated and easily infiltrated by various groups.

archive.is/yhwpT
archive.is/7yK0R

Multi-agency activity in DC:

patch.com/district-columbia/washingtondc/fbi-conducting-raids-dc-details-coming-report
archive.is/OiKpR
archive.is/KobLI

Here is our map of Washington DC, note the differences between this area and the maps that were made of Los Angeles. This is the dot map that we use to graph clusters of establishments commonly used for trafficking. You will find that you often will find trafficking hubs in the center of any large cluster of dots you see. These are also essential for finding patterns relating to the overall trafficking network in that city.

>update on drug trafficking in NBA
archive.is/4zDVw

>proof that traffickers use modified vehicles
archive.is/LkLnX
archive.is/nCvJg
archive.is/9cmhc

Compare the dot map with satellite imagery to see where urbanized/industrial areas are located. Usually once we've find enough suspicious locations we draw a search vector on one of these kinds of maps to limit the scope of your search.

Here is our dot map with trafficking busts overlayed on top of it. This will allow you to analyze the patterns of busts and give you a general diagram of crime in the location.

ghostbin.com/paste/mnb57
ghostbin.com/paste/ffrf3

Comfy general, bump

Minimal effort bump

Last night I posted a copy pasta from normiebook book. I have a little more information to share with this board from conversations I had with my older relatives about that era. Here are some notes.
When you got pregnant before being married many women were sent away to a Catholic run boarding school. One of these "schools" was located in Pennsylvania. Many east coast northern states would send these young women to the nun run all women facility.
Once the child was born, the mother was stripped of all parental rights and all rights were handed over to the Catholic organization. The children then were moved into Catholic run orphanages.
I was also informed that people with mental deficiencies were also treated in a completely different matter back then. Many were forced to move into state run homes to live out their days.
I was also informed that the Pennsylvania school had burned to the ground with all known records.
I will continue posting my findings here.
Tl:Dr
Look into foster homes, boarding schools, Catholic run orphanages, sealed adoptions that lawfirm finalized.

Interesting. You know I'm all about that juicy intel.

I've been searching for the record of the fire. No luck as of yet.
This link is very interesting
the-seeker.com/thetruth.htm
As well as
firetender.wordpress.com/2009/05/28/catholic-nuns-child-abuse-and-vows/

Why is trafficking bad exactly?

Trafficking is tied to terrorist cells, globalists, and leftists to name a few reasons.

Read.
globalcenturion.org/programs/theproblem/

The UN is also involved with trafficking I believe.

Agreed. This is what I like to call a pandemic.

The real question is how do we convey this to the brain washed normies?

One way is to get a bust or break open a scandal that will generate some attention. A certain portion of the population will never wake up, but you can at least get those who want to be saved interested enough to start seeking more knowledge.

I wonder how big a bust or a scandal would have to be for the general populace to pay meaningful attention to it.

youtu.be/JA3Bq0bsLEs

theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/03/catholic-church-apologises-for-role-in-forced-adoptions-over-30-year-period

Getting this out into a public setting will take serious effort. My posts here are for educational purposes. You will need to know the past before you can take on the present. They have evolved but left breadcrumbs that date back 50 years.

Churches will get infiltrated from time to time. Some are fronts I'm sure.

If/when /atg/ finds an MDC I would imagine that'll get people talking. Saw that a Disney exec got busted for child abuse today so it appears that VIP cases are still getting exposed as well.

Another key we were told to look into in Sup Forums is children-specific charities. Ex: Toys for Tots, Hillary’s Haitian “charities”. Also look to areas of high incidences of bad weather. Example: hurricane, Tsunami, out of control fires, anything that displaced children from parents/ adults from large areas of people.
Also I went on a cruise once, they advised cruise goers to avoid natives, being in groups less than 2, drinking alone, leaving drinks unattended and following anyone anywhere they don’t know. According to Royal Caribbean every year at least 3-5 women end up separated from the cruise ship. Most don’t get found. I know you’re focused on the DC area, but it’s just a piece of the overall puzzle.

We were pretty close in LA. Would be interesting if DC is actually kind of easier to figure out than LA.

I have found several of those kinds of organizations around DC.

Here’s what I found
“Every 30 seconds a child gets sold into sex slavery”
causes.stellasvoice.org/?keyword=human trafficking by state&gclid=Cj0KCQiAsK7RBRDzARIsAM2pTZ87NLquHS1R2TAS3-rTN4-8nSfD6nq9AUcQvDdz2yWzxZgXi7am3cMaAtrNEALw_wcB

WaPo has this awesome article on DC
washingtonpost.com/opinions/sex-slavery-isnt-just-a-problem-overseas/2016/01/15/bc3acb04-badd-11e5-829c-26ffb874a18d_story.html?utm_term=.30ab4ae253ca

Another 2017 DC article:
collective-evolution.com/2017/03/25/500-children-missing-in-dc-in-2017-sex-trafficking-fears-have-officials-asking-fbi-for-help/

So far I haven't figured DC out yet. Probably need to just keep trying to gain a fresh perspective on it.

I believe the key to DC lies in the churches, IC, and NGO's there.

Www.backpage.com is where the ads are to request/ pimp out the slaves.

Read this. Puzzle piece.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Florence_Crittenton_Mission

According to the article above I posted sadly some of the sources are dirty cops. :(

Does the Deep Foundations Institute (DFI) have any play in this? Did a little digging after a street repair company in Cleveland was raided for an unreleased reason by the FBI. To qwote the wiki: TheDeep Foundations Institute(DFI) is an international membership association ofcontractor,engineersand suppliers in the field of design and construction ofdeep foundationsandexcavations.

Hard to say if it's corrupt or not though. Could be a legitimate organization trying to help people.

Same thing that I found as well. Would explain why there are so many more police stations in suspected.

justice.gov/usao-dc/human-trafficking

This is the task force for DC formed in 2004

Other than Baltimore, are there any locations where mass amounts of products are moved into the area? Which ports, airports etc. are used for that kind of thing?

suspected areas*

Can you link the story you read? Never heard of them.

Why not see how CPS or Social Services ties in here

huffingtonpost.com/entry/a-number-of-police-have-been-arrested-for-human-trafficking_us_58d5b210e4b06c3d3d3e6dd6

washingtonpost.com/archive/local/1982/06/23/crittenton-home-for-trouble-teens-closes-after-86-years/c307d884-645b-4300-8e01-656ce2852e0a/?utm_term=.22fed5d54e1d

Still looking for an answer to your question, but I did find this forum thread which I thought was kind of interesting.

city-data.com/forum/washington-dc/1595815-why-doesnt-dc-have-port.html

Here’s a government funded survey done in 2015. Awesome stats. safesupportivelearning.ed.gov/sites/default/files/HumanTraffickinginAmericasSchools.pdf

Supply and demand network. Searching the past is needed. What appears to be legitimate helpful organizations need to be researched extensively. Looking into deep port cities is a great start, but we must also look for places of interest on the us and Canadian border. Human and other forms of trafficking networks that go up into Canada and down into Mexico do exist.

Pic related

I remember A5's hint about Washington a long time ago was to work from the outside in.

Could just be money laundering but here is the news article: google.com/amp/s/articles.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2017/12/what_is_burton_scot_the_compan.amp

If you scroll to the bottom of Burton's sight: burtonscot.com you will see the DFI symbol

Here’s a country ma

*map

Could do construction for DC's and MDC's perhaps, but I'm not too sure really.

>D.C. has never been a big manufacturing center
So the MDC location is going to be very different from LA's.

If that's true, we should be looking at Baltimore, Dulles Airport, the 95 Freeway, the 270 Freeway and maybe Annapolis before working our way towards the center.

Was just looking at Annapolis. Lot of marinas, yacht clubs, and the United States Naval Academy is there for whatever that entails.

United States Naval Academy
52 King George St Annapolis, MD 21402

Thread Theme:
youtu.be/mlM66FzjpgM

baltimoremagazine.com/2017/2/8/sex-trafficking-is-maryland-dirty-open-secret

Maryland is 2017’s worst sex trafficking city

You and I must have the exact opposites of taste in music I swear.

Maybe the MDC is in between Downtown DC and Baltimore.

Annapolis doesn't seem like it would be a place you'd see an industrial level of product getting moved from, maybe smaller amounts of people/drugs etc.

It does seem like on the East Coast, there is a lot more grooming and scooping up of runaway kids. Pic related comes from this FOIA I saw published a while back, maybe we could look up some of the DC addresses listed to see where they are located on the dot maps.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B4nJY9P7mbBab0Q1eXhLeF83bkE/view

That would make sense if you look at the corridor between the two cities. Also been some busts in that area, would authorities maybe pick off customers/suppliers near the MDC but not touch the facility itself?

That was pretty much how it was for the MDC area in LA. All the busts were on the outside but not near the belly of the dragon sort of speak.

So does that mean that the MDC is near one of the supply routes, or downtown? That would literally put a trafficking depot next to the seats of the US government.

What about Germantown, Maryland?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germantown,_Maryland

Seems like it could serve as a DC, plus with the name maybe they have some CIA there (probably not but fun to think about).

According to the article I posted above it’s A. Lenient laws
B. Rich vs extreme poverty
C. Access, major highways, waterways, etc.
D. Plus getting more sophisticated about going around laws, ex: waiting until a female turns 18, is a misdemeanor in most cases because she’s over 17 and therefore has to prove she was “kidnapped”.

Well let's see. Another of A5's hints that I remember was mentioning how the clientele usually want their product nearby or something like that.

Germantown didn't really have clusters in it compared to other spots like Masassas/Gainesville, Warrenton, Leesburg, Charles Town and Waldorf.

That would explain the multiple Planned Parenthoods in downtown DC.

Given the sex assaults that hit the news at the FBI, that Mueller & Comey decided to ignore, nothing would surprise me. Consequently the same article said that (((MD article))) said there was only 8 illegal immigrants/ refugees, the rest were citizens. So clearly it’s a problem with MANY facets:
A. Single parent household
B. Poverty ridden households
C. Female
D. Hispanic/ Latina
E. Kept in cycle of abuse by either drug addiction, threats of life or bodily harm
F. Ease of access to the victims via internet
G. Ease of victims to be groomed by stronger, more powerful men.

Avalon at Traville
14240 Alta Oaks Dr Rockville, MD 20850

Man Avalon Apartments is everywhere in this area, the fuck is up with shit?

Glad to see these threads are back. I feel like I've been out of the loop for too long.

There's a PP down by the tracks leading into downtown DC. Right next to the rail yard/"arrow" people were talking about.

1225 4th St NE, Washington, DC 20002

Just north of it, right next to the tracks is what looks like a complex that has produce wholesalers in it. Quick examination of Street View shows that it's a kind of run down area. Might want to look at it more closely.

To be able to keep a sex slave you’d need:
A. Access to vulnerable victims
B. Money to spoil them so they trust you. (((Grooming)))
C. A great deal of time to dedicate to get them to trust you. Articles all say 3 months is peak time.
D. A residence big enough to allow for one or multiple victims
E. Access into and out of said residence where neighbors won’t get too suspicious of coming and going all different hours with different victims
F. A remote residence that way if a victim wants to run etc, you can punish them
G. Not a lot of phones, cars etc.
H. Either live close enough or in neighborhood close enough to lodging to sell the girls

Wow. That’s a lot.... ideas who/ what kind of person we’re dealing with ?

Welcome back. No time better than now to get into the swing of things with all of the raids going down in DC.

Oh yeah, I saw this place too. Seems like an area of plausible suspicion to jot down.

IC, globalists, and crime lords. The biggest of the big fish really.

Maybe we need a map of DC area PP’s and see how they overlap? Or to look up previous arrest locations. Hotels etc seem to be where they do business

Don't forget the medical/ genetic testing labs. Finding quite a few of those around the area too.

We should keep a spreadsheet of the addresses from all 3 threads. That way one click and we can research them etc

What would be a good software for that?

Oh shit yeah. Isn’t PP under investigation now for selling tissues etc? It seems that PP = gateway for illegal happenings???

Yup.

Philanthropists, politicians, lobbyists. People with enough money to make that kind of thing happen, have connections to organized crime and a good excuse to have a relationship with some kind of orphanage/foster home. Think guys like Sandusky and his Second Mile racket.

The IC and globalists are likely going to be one step removed, maybe having ties to the traffickers/abusers and stepping in to cover for them if things go south.

PP locations are noted on the DC dot map but a list of addresses could be helpful.

They sell fetal organs and in some cases entire babies to genetic testing facilities, cults etc. and they are currently under investigation.

Was anyone on last night. Helena was being discussed. Not to siderail- but there was definitely something to it.

Smartsheet/ Google or Excel. Just tie it to either a public proxy or tie it to a throw away email. That’s what Spreadsheet user did in those INFESTED CBTS threads. Just every new thread tie to access address to it so all visitors have access

There’s /ourgirl/ MegaANON

MegaANON? You mean Sara A. Carter?

Yup

What makes you believe they are the same person?

There's also a lot filled with what looks like small trucks/buses for school transport a few blocks away from PP, right next to the train tracks.

1345 New York Ave NE, Washington, DC 20002

Are you sure that Megaanon is actually a woman and not someone taking pictures of them to give that impression?

She kinda gave it away lol

Oh no. She’s a woman. She’s on Hannity A LOT

Bump

I mean she told us missing pieces about Vegas, she said FBI, then CIA, then Fed going down. She’s never been wrong

This is Q. From 10/28-10/31
Pic related

I would be careful about trusting that poster. I personally don't find their info to make any big predictions that can be proven false after the fact and they generally just say what everyone already knows in a different way a lot of the time. It's up to you though.

The Q after that is a LARP lol. Idk it is.

I take it all with a grain of salt.

I don't really follow any of those posts.

That arrow near Brentwood does seem to have some interesting things around it.

Look into the many Chinese restaurants around America. Going through very small towns with these places always open year round. They are mostly fronts for counterfeit goods and chirrens

Art galleries too. Paul Joseph Watson did a YouTube video on how most art galleries are fronts for money laundering, occult and sex slavery :(

Wealthy. People who have inheritance or vast wealth.
Great Falls, Virginia is insanely wealthy.

youtu.be/Ea39dHj01yc

Art galleries and how they launder money etc