Rip retard

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

tmz.me/5phsc9b

1:20 - the policeman made sure they are not drunk and can understand basic orders, they confirmed they are not drunk so he assumed they will not act like idiots.
2:30 - the girl made it across the corridor, crawled towards the police to get cuffed. Zero problems whatsoever.
Now this is where the fun starts.
2:45 - policeman said to him to keep legs crossed!
3:05 - moron forgot about keeping legs crossed after 10s(first mistake)
3:10 - victim put both of his hands behind his back(what a donkey, second mistake)
3:17 - police said if he is gonna make another mistake(his third one) he is gonna get shot
3:30 - policeman said "do not put your hands down for ANY REASON" and said to rather fall on his face not on his hands or he is gonna get killed.
3:40 - after the policeman said to him: crawl towards me he put his fucking hands down!!!(third mistake)
3:46 - the guy is reaching his back(possible weapon location) with his right hand for some reason(fourth and lethal mistake)

if you think the cop is guilty you are just stupid beyond any reasoning.

All urls found in this thread:

tmz.me/5phsc9b
soundcloud.com/jjhensleyazcentral/mesa-motel-clerk-calls-911-to-report-rifle-bearing-guest-to-police
azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2017/11/14/former-mesa-police-sergeant-backs-decision-mitch-brailsford-fatal-shooting/864693001/
youtube.com/watch?v=ThYyqnfJZY4
youtu.be/t3kyZsijUWo
youtube.com/watch?v=p3aJ3Dfagzc
youtube.com/watch?v=z_pZNBLnSL4
supforums.com/thread/152658924/politics

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

Good job officer - the retard may had a gun

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

Jewish shill threads reach a new low daily. If the victim were black, Schlomo here wouldn't require such flights of fancy

Jose Bennett
Jose Bennett

How are you supposed to crawl with your feet crossed and your hands up?

Joseph Nguyen
Joseph Nguyen

I think we have the gestalt now after 24 hours of blanketing the board

It is a Soy-Op

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

i just fucking did it on my floor with ZERO problems, i guess it's more like a halfcrawl on your knees with hands up, not really hard at all

Landon Ross
Landon Ross

who even gives a shit
stop the fake outrage
nobody here even knew this faggot irl

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

WHITE LIVES MATTER

Angel White
Angel White

1. hands behind your head
2. turn your back to us
3. slowly walk back towards us

Joshua Johnson
Joshua Johnson

i just give a shit that the mob is using emotions instead logic

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

what mob
this is just words on the internet
fucking go outside

Carson Parker
Carson Parker

What if you're crawling with your knees with your hands up in the air and accidentally fall down because of loss of balance?

Would they have shot?

Eli Foster
Eli Foster

99% comments on youtube says the policeman should be hanged/jailed etc.
depends what he would do with his hands, the policeman said he must fall on his face not on his hands or he will be killed

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

daily reminder that every encounter with the police in the US of A is a death roulette, soviet police state style.

Luis James
Luis James

because they are scared pussies

Michael Hernandez
Michael Hernandez

You're retarded.

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

Open the Door
"GET ON THE FLOOR, OR I'LL KILL YOU"
Officer roars like dinosaur.

David Kelly
David Kelly

civilians not trained to perform in stressful situations are at fault when "highly trained" police shoot them for slight mistakes

this might surprise you, but licking boots is actually bad for both you and the boot

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

This, the cop gave instructions that couldn't be realistically followed. I understand why he got shot, but that does not justify it. The cop should have kept him face down on the ground while backup arrived if he was that worried about it. Instead he yelled at the guy to move around a bunch and constantly shift his position which was negligent to the point of retardation. The choices of this officer led to him murdering this man, he could have done a million things differently and nobody would have gotten shot.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

No, you are, bootlicker

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

nice arguments you amerifag

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

Police has no authority to kill anyone. The are criminals like other criminals.

Jump like a monkey or i kill you seems like no authority at all, more like a mob mentality.

Wearing a fucking costume doesnt give you any right to kill people for not listening to your stupid demands. Just lol

Police are scum

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

another spamming subhuman with 0 arguments

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

Cross your legs
Now get on your knees
I SAID CROSS YOUR FUCKING LEGS
How do you realistically get from lying with your legs crossed to kneeling without uncrossing them?
Put your arms straight up and if you drop them I will shoot you
Now crawl towards me
How the fuck do you crawl without dropping your arms?
This guy decided he wanted to kill someone and he did everything he could to put himself in a situation where he could

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

and btw why do cops run around with fucking assault rifles or machine guns all the time.
why not use a M249 SAW and go certain that the "threat" is eliminated

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

Why isn't he handcuffing him in the first place instead of asking him to walk on his hands like a fuckin monkey ? What a shitty police.

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

I have never had a swat team show up at my hotel room.

I dont shoot air guns out my windows either, and I can follow basic commands.
My dog can do a better job than this guy

Pol shills...BTFO

Grayson Myers
Grayson Myers

Yeah he fucked up when he lied to them saying he wasn't drunk

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

That cop is guilty of being a fucking a retard who is trigger happy

trying to justify a cop shooting someone crawling on there hands and knees towards him to be arrested

That nigger of a cop should have said lay on your stomach and put your habds above your head. Then lay your hands off the trigger and go over to the guy and arrest not be a lazy bum pointing a gun at an unarmed drunk.

Daniel Hernandez
Daniel Hernandez

it doesn't matter if he is criminal or not. only thing that matters is that the judge said NOT GUILTY. this is the atrocious scandal

Hudson White
Hudson White

crawl without dropping your arms
like naruto ninja

Brandon Turner
Brandon Turner

if you think the cop is guilty you are just stupid

there is a difference between understanding why he was found not guilty and questioning the pure shit tier police work by 6 officers that resulted in a dead father of 2 for no good reason. I get the victim fucked up, that's not even in question. I even get why the jury ruled as they did.
Yet the bottom line is the police got a 911 call from hotel staff that was totally calm. No shots fired, some people had just seen guy inside his hotel room had a gun. They knew who he was, they gave his name etc to the cops. He had stayed there before, a bunch of times.
The police are not rolling up blind to some unknown dude on the street.

This is also in AZ, THE most gun friendly state in the entire USA. Anyone over 21 can open carry or CCW with out a permit. Zero waiting for handguns, rifles etc. Guy could of bought a new AR15 10min ago. Guns are zero big deal in AZ. Yet the police tactical up like just seeing a gun is a big deal. Then you all all the shitty cop work in the video. The strange screaming, the fat crying drunk idiot, the lack of any sort of rifle they had been called out for in the first place. He is not a street nigger level of threat. The location is not a street level of threat. It's a crying drunk dumb ass begging not to be shot.
Officer manlet with You're Fucked on the side of his gun. My problem is the police over all in the case, not the verdict.

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

Fuck you.

You look like a bootlicker, and if you get killed by a pack of cops, it will be your fault.

Dominic Smith
Dominic Smith

and btw why do cops run around with fucking assault rifles

someone called the cops because he was a person wave AR near hotel window

How do you realistically get from lying with your legs crossed to kneeling without uncrossing them?

are you retarded, obese as fuck or just lazy? I just did it right now in 5 seconds on the floor.

How the fuck do you crawl without dropping your arms?
just 'walk' using your knees, with your arms up, it is possible even with crossedlegs, slow as fuck but easy

James Lopez
James Lopez

The judge is honestly just as much of a piece of shit as the cop. He refused to show the video or the "You're Fucked" on his gun as evidence. If just the video was shown then this guy would have been convicted.
What the fuck is the point of bodycams if Judges refuse to use them as evidence?

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

just 'walk' using your knees, with your arms up, it is possible even with crossedlegs, slow as fuck but easy
That's not crawling you fuck. He probably would have gotten shot for attempting this and falling over

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

I know they're trying to apprenhend him safely but does that really entail crawling with your hands up, legs crossed? Surely there are better procedure to this?

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

nope, because the cop said if he is gonna fall, fall on your face not on your hands, this is perfectly doable but maby no so much for a drunk person. But he lied to the police about his state so yeah...

Christian Bailey
Christian Bailey

All they had to do was walk over and cuff him after the girl was passed and cleared. This cop had already made up his mind about executing this guy and did everything he could to manufacture a scenario in which he could.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

of course
but the cop was a retard who couldn`t remember his trainig

Jacob Turner
Jacob Turner

Are there actually people trying to rationalize and justify this shit?

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

100% this could be done some other, better way but let's face it the guy was just a clueless 80iq betafag who was not listening or obeying, got what he asked for.

Lucas Gonzalez
Lucas Gonzalez

His hide managed just fine

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

actually people
no, only soyboy-cops on Sup Forums

John Bennett
John Bennett

she was 'crawling' with legs uncorssed that was a little bit easier. TFW in a certain scenarios women are smarter than men lol

Aiden Evans
Aiden Evans

Spot on ,there was a big failure of communication, the cop should have been much simpler in his commands, there was even poor communication between cops when the shooter starts ordering a colleague to move the girl and used about too many words.

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

He was told to cross his legs because that obfuscates movement in addition to keeping his hands up which ensures the officer that he won't reach for anything. They couldn't detain him when he was down because it was a narrow hallway with the possibility of someone else in the room, this is SOP for enclosed spaces.

It's a very rare situation, nine times out of ten when an officer responds to such an emergency he would ask a felon to put his hands up and walk slowly backwards to the officer, these guys were on edge and obviously aggressive, and it ended very unfortunately

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

There could be someone else in the room

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

Sup Forums is full of bootlickers that ignore the fact the cop was a degenerate
Well that's surprising.

Jonathan Young
Jonathan Young

It didn't end unfortunately. It ended just as orchestrated. There were a million different ways to resolve this situation but this cop just wanted to fuck with this guy until he made a mistake.

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

Every single person I've talked to about this incident in real life agrees the officer was in the wrong. Not being able to empathize for someone that you didn't know is actual nigger logic. Maybe YOU should go outside

Matthew Powell
Matthew Powell

oh yeah because the two first mistakes were because of the policeman, you are fucking delusional

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

I kind of agree, the dude was a retard.

Samuel Foster
Samuel Foster

3:30 - policeman said "do not put your hands down for ANY REASON" and said to rather fall on his face not on his hands or he is gonna get killed.
3:40 - after the policeman said to him: crawl towards me he put his fucking hands down!!!(third mistake)

YOU'RE A FUCKING RETARD.

Tyler Myers
Tyler Myers

There is no reason for a lone police officer to handle a situation like this. We should all expect MUCH better from law enforcement. If they don't have the tools to PROTECT & SERVE better than this, then it's our fault and we need to start writing some checks.

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

someone called the cops because he was a person wave AR near hotel window

you have hear the 911 call.
soundcloud.com/jjhensleyazcentral/mesa-motel-clerk-calls-911-to-report-rifle-bearing-guest-to-police

It's about as calm as -look just doing my job lady- as it can get. Zero panic, zero anything but yeah I work at blah blah some people are telling me a guy is point a gun. All of this taking place in the most gun friendly state in the entire USA. Where guns are zero big deal to get, open carry, CCW and so on. They have his name, his car etc so the police can pull his entire info/criminal record etc.
So I really question rolling in so hard on this dude.
If had been a street thug with a gun at a sporting event or bar then maybe. Hey here is this guys name, he is in room with a gun in a super gun friendly state. Better go full hard core tac on him. Errrrrrr?

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

Being a cop is about using your brain to "check" on the situation.

The guy is on the ground.
The guy is terrified.
The guy has no weapon in his hand.
YOU have some fucking assault rifle or whatever that is.
There' s another cop behind you, pointing his gun at the dude.

When were you - as a cop - ever in danger in a situation like this?

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

Daily reminder that police massively exaggerate the risk that they face. Their job is less dangerous than bartending.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

Every mistake was because of the policeman. They were mistakes that wouldn't have happened if it was any cop but this psycopath giving out the orders. He intentionally gave him unclear and hard to follow instructions just so that the guy would make a mistake

Justin Hughes
Justin Hughes

looked like a good shoot to me. the vic was clearly reaching for his waistband. I mean clearly in retrospect tubby was just self conscious and didn't want his pants falling down but in a stressful situation the officer would never be thinking that. so its a good shoot, unfortunate, but good.

Matthew Baker
Matthew Baker

the woman had 0 problems understanding what the cop meant. But i guess he should say 'aproach me on your knees with your hands up' or something like this.

Liam White
Liam White

There were 6 cops in the hallway

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

you don't know if you did it right though, he wasn't there to judge you with an assault rifle pointed at you the whole time. He might have shot you for not being down low enough or moving your arms too much.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

being able to shoot a gunner makes you safer
what a surprise

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

I learned:
Cops are afraid of everything and are cowards.
People can't follow instructions
People will hide their hands from cops when guns are drawn on them.
Lefties can make anything about race.

One thing that I have yet to learn:
How to crawl with both hands in the air. And if you guess wrong, you die.

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

not seeing what's wrong with this
DANCE MOTHAFUCKA DANCE

Charles Young
Charles Young

what a retarded order to make. just cuff the guy and get over with it. the police officer just wanted to justify killing him.

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

be amerisharter
lose at twister
cry and plead
get shot
Definitely the kek of the week

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

You cowardly keyboard warriors wouldn't stand a day in the shoes of a real police officer. Were HEROES, and we deserve the respect and admiration of everyone. We may not agree with the law, but we'll still enforce it no matter what, even if we have to do something unfortunate. If you just let us do our jobs and accept what we tell you, you have nothing to fear. Why is that so difficult? To just let us do our jobs, and enforce the law? What do you have to hide? I've never been afraid of a police officer, I've had no reason to be. You people need to learn the meaning of the word respect, or else someone like me may be coming to give you a nice greeting at your home sometime soon. Not one of you would have the courage to say such things to my face, because if you did, well, you're fucked.

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

6 cops let this 1 officer fuck around for so long? Why didn't these 6 pussy cops go in and cuff the guy? Instead they waited around for the 1 cop to murder a man and did nothing.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

Perception and mentality going in matters. That's why they train cops to let go of road rage after a long heated pursuit.

Cops would have been geared up head to toe. The guy was in sweat short crawling on his knees crying. Not a sizable threat even if he was percived to reach for something.

He was buzzed not drunk. Mesa Mormon PD wouldn't know or care to spot the difference. This guy was probably itching to check his white privilege and get triggered by blonde white guy and play hero to his wife at home and maybe wink at the hotel clerk.

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

depends what he would do with his hands, the policeman said he must fall on his face not on his hands or he will be killed
99% comments on youtube says the policeman should be hanged/jailed etc.
the latter should happen to you too.

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

You can visibly see his hand is empty when the officer shoots

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

You are pussies who hide behind a gun. Fuck off and die. Also fuck your bait.

Ayden Brown
Ayden Brown

no, you are asking the wrong questions.

all you need to ask is.
If the police, government officials, spooks and very wealthy people had to follow the same laws as everyone else... would this cop be guilty of breaking the laws that apply to non-government persons?

The answer is clearly yes, so yes... he is guilty.

This cop is the swamp.

Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

My cop friends are telling me that if he just laid on the ground and put his hands out to his sides and not moved any more, the cops would have just come to him and got him, looked through his room, and let him go

Why didn't he just sit still?

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

"OR"

What does hands up mean EXACTLY? Left leg over right leg? But whose left?

Bottom line is that the guy reached for his waistband despite being chewed out just prior for putting his hands behind his back and they were there because they were told he was brandishing a gun. Though the cops could've been clear with their orders rather than an angry mob shouting incoherently all at once about how the guy was going to die, I thought keeping your hands where they can be seen was common sense.

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

the vic was clearly reaching for his waistband.

exactly, the guy was just a reckless idiot, i guess he wanted to fix his falling pants or something

Julian Martin
Julian Martin

respect
a bullet in your head is the only thing you deserve

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

Because any psychopath with a power fetish knows he can get his fun on the police force and at WORST he's going to get fired.

Also I'm almost entirely sure the reason why the jury ruled in his favor is because they knows his friends in the police force have the means to get revenge.

Isaac Walker
Isaac Walker

In which world anyone thinks is a good idea to send a bunch of civvies playing weekend suburban commando as a first response?!?!
The normal thing would have been to send a patrol car and talk it over to see whats what.

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

you are so stupid. You can't crawl with your hands not on the ground

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

Yeah it's crazy how safe you can be if you're a violent coward who operates with a complete disregard for the safety of others. Imagine how many firefighter lives we could save if they refused to enter burning buildings and just let people burn. After all, why should they accept any risk? Easier to just let the civilians die instead.

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

That whole crawl thing isn't even standard protocol, which is to have them turn your backs to you with your hands up and walk backwards or something like that. That way they can watch his hands, the guy can't see what they are doing or where they are, and when they get to them a cop can be there to grab his hands and cuff him easily.

I actually feel bad for the manlet cop that shot the guy because the sergeant gave some fucked up commands. He could have easily been going for a gun.

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

No, no, see, he only shot an Amerishart. That's barely a crime. Illegal destruction of an animal at best.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

defending someone who had a gun like this

Liam Smith
Liam Smith

The cop was ordering him to do a bunch of bullshit commands.

Dominic Butler
Dominic Butler

cop was too agressive and would make anyone feel nervous.

Jose Parker
Jose Parker

retard shill that has never watched videos of cops getting killed in seconds by even more innocent looking guys then this one, kys retard cuck

Landon Fisher
Landon Fisher

shall not be infringed

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

because cops dont accept any risks ever

David Gray
David Gray

I'm going to pump you up on adrenaline in tight hallway, I'm going to point a rifle at you, I'm going to scream at you and promise to kill you, and you're going to crawl to me like a worm, and you're going to crawl to me with your legs crossed, and if you don't follow my instructions in a precise sequence I've ordered them I'm going to slaughter you in cold blood, because I have a gun, because the reason I joined the police is to kill people, because my dad hated me and my classmates bullied me in school, because I'm a failure at life, because I'm a debased subhuman, because the law in this country elevates debased subhumans like me to a god

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

Supposedly "SOP" to get the suspect away from the open door where another possible threat could have been hiding. It's worth noting though that the officer giving the orders is not the officer on the bodycam who shot. The officer giving the stupid and contradictory orders was the sergeant in the team, the highest ranking person in there, which is why no one else stepped up and took over. Also the sgt immediately retired from the force and moved to the Phillipines after this happened

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

Yes the guy fucked up in putting his hand behind is back and the cop was justified in shooting someone who looked like they were reaching for a gun.
Or he would have been justified if there weren't 6 fucking cops in the hallway, geared to hell like they were raiding Bin Laden's hideout and wasn't in an incredibly high stress situation manufactured by the cop so that he would fuck up and get killed.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

how did you learn lefties make this about race from this? I was with you until then.

Landon Thompson
Landon Thompson

Here's an experiment, Sup Forums
drag your fat ass out of your chair
knees on the sticky floor
torso straight up
move one knee forward
move other knee forward
Well? Did it work?

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

I would like to know as well. However, that dumbass did reach for his waistband. But, it doesn't matter, he wasn't any threat and cops are scared of everything it seems.
You have a better chance to live by just shooting at cops first if they come your direction.

James Jackson
James Jackson

Post one of these "even more innocent" shooters.
Protip: a dindu on his feet with his hands hidden doesn't count as more innocent.

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

so if the gun would be pink you would assume he is a lovely person? Your argument is invalid

Dylan Gomez
Dylan Gomez

The dude was slogged are you kidding me? He could barely crawl in a straight line when he tried to do so

Alexander Reed
Alexander Reed

he was under duress.

In jurisprudence, duress or coercion refers to a situation whereby a person performs an act as a result of violence, threat, or other pressure against the person.

Brayden Barnes
Brayden Barnes

That's not crawling you sperg

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

Have info on who he is?

James Hughes
James Hughes

its the engraving not the fact he owns the gun you baboon.

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

I didn't know cops were supposed to respond to calls about someone brandishing a firearm out their window with only one good guy cop. My bad.

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

Like I said if he just laid down and didn't move he would have been fine.

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

agreed, he brought it upon himself

Ryan King
Ryan King

Actually you have a higher chance of dying to a toaster than being shot by police.

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

Yeah it did, but then your not crawling and therefor the officer would have shot him for not following commands.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

biased evidence shouldn't be presented when it had absolutely nothing to do with the case. they didn't show the "you're fucked" thing but they did show the video, you can watch the entire court hearing online, don't be a lying nigger

Hudson Peterson
Hudson Peterson

Because he had 6 cops pointing guns at him and screaming. He obviously had no idea of the laws and thought his best bet at survival was following the cops shitty orders.

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

Aiden Gutierrez
Aiden Gutierrez

Refer to the "OR" in

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

Shart not be infringed :^)

Ryan Martinez
Ryan Martinez

Strawman
In this situation, the cops didn't. There are good cops out there. This manlet faggot isn't one of them. He should have accepted the additional 0.000000000001% risk of death and just walked up and cuffed the guy, as opposed to mag dumping like a fucking lunatic.

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

he also could have shot him in the knee if he needed to shoot so bad

Eli Morgan
Eli Morgan

The judge ordered the release of the video AFTER the trial you fucking retard

Bentley Nelson
Bentley Nelson

Well he clearly was unable of following the orders, do clearly that was a bad idea

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

What was he actually making this guy crawl for? I thought it was such a weird request telling him to start crawling, would it not of just been more logical to get him to put his hands on his head and walk over?

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

Any purposeful unique mark on your service weapon is a red flag, whether aggressive or not. The entire point is to be uniform and disciplined. He should have been fired long ago.

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

READ THE FUCKING ENGRAVING:
YOU'RE FUCKED

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

makes a stupid generalization
come back to specific case when he look retarded

what will you do now?

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

First amendment?

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

czechd

Anthony Perez
Anthony Perez

video shown during trial
video released to public after trial

What aren't you understanding, Aladdin?

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

give conflicting orders
its not my fault

Bootlickers, pls

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

jesus fucking christ how can anyone defend this fucking power tripping cop?

Kayden Bailey
Kayden Bailey

Sgt.Charles Langley

Jonathan Watson
Jonathan Watson

Unprofessional for a police officer to have that. Needs to follow standards.

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

handcuffs
tasers

There's at least two methods these pigs could have used to render the suspect incapable of pulling anything. And then they could have safely searched for weapons. Instead they shot an unarmed man who was crying and pleading for his life, because they asked him to crawl across a floor instead of getting down on the ground, hands out and not moving, like every other fucking trained officer in this country knows how to do.

hurr durr stupid beyond any reasoning

Yes you are OP. You should probably just KYS.

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

how can u feel afraid of someone putting his hand on his leg when you are multiple people with assault rifle and bulletproof jackets. even if he reached a weapon, they had the time to see it and shoot before anyway.

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

Because being a massive faggot isn't illegal yet.

Levi Peterson
Levi Peterson

The same way the woman did like 1 minute before the guy got shot

Xavier Jenkins
Xavier Jenkins

What if he had just laid on the floor in star pose? Shot because of satanic rituals on public?

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

But the video wasn't shown to the jury. Please show me were it says anywhere that the jury saw this video

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

He backs up the shooting too. WTF
azcentral.com/story/news/local/mesa/2017/11/14/former-mesa-police-sergeant-backs-decision-mitch-brailsford-fatal-shooting/864693001/

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

Hindsight is 20/20

Evan Green
Evan Green

They would've cuffed him. That's why they told him to crawl to them

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

you're fucked

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

Then what he should have done at that point is just shut his mouth and stood still if he didn't understand the instructions.

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

Why make him crawl towards you in the first place? Have him lie face down, go over there, cuff him, search him. This COD kiddie was gonna shoot somebody today with his fucking yoga move instructions to a slightly drunk, clearly out of shape guy.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Cop should be in prision

t. Military Police Officer

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

HOLD ONE HAND OUTSIDE THE WINDOW, PLACE THE OTHER HAND ON THE BONNET, AND KEEP ONE LEG ON THE BACKSEAT!
AND TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF, RIGHT NOW SIR!!!!!!!

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

They could have walked over to him and cuffed him. 6 cops in body armor are too scared of 1 guy lying on his face with his hands on his head?

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

Did you do it while crying with a gun pointed at your face?

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

What happened may not exactly have been murder, but it was the equivalent of a patient dying because of a doctor's malpractice.

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

They're both guilty in almost everyones opinion, except the jurors. Why is that?

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

then the cop would shoot him for not doing what he was told. He literally said he was gonna shoot him if he didn't comply to his commands.

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

Then he should have been convicted on manslaughter, at least

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

you cant shoot people for falling on their face and pulling up their pants.

if you cant, why should the cops?

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

They didn't know that there weren't more people.

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

what a donkey
Hey Achmed, no one uses that slur in the USA. Get back to the mosque and try again.

Andrew Parker
Andrew Parker

and he was found not guilty for both murder and manslaughter

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

apparently it was due to fear that some heinous pellet gun wielding murderer could be hiding in the hotel room just waiting for a pig to walk down the hall

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

His BAC was 3X over the limit.

Anthony Howard
Anthony Howard

uncrossed legs is 1st mistake.
False, his 1st mistake was being a white male. If he were black or a woman people would care enough to give him justice. But he is a white male so no one but half of pol gives a shit.

Robert Turner
Robert Turner

This is an excellent analogy. Not just malpractice though. This would be like a doctor actively ignoring his patient who he knew was slowly dying

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

I wish it was a nigger who was kiled

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

how did you learn lefties make this about race from this? I was with you until then.
Because most threads today has started with either:
"How come when whitey gets shoot, then there's and uproar"
or
"Now you know what black people have to deal with"
Are you saying the ones starting those threads are not leftists?

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

fucking kek.
i just fucking did it on my floor with ZERO problems
post video or it didnt happen

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

He was buzzed not drunk.

three times the legal limit
.29 blood level
buzzed

David Powell
David Powell

oh, no....
more crying drunk people, im terrified.

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

this COD kid should be able to check his corners, he learned that on the Xbox 8 years ago.

Isaac Jackson
Isaac Jackson

6 cops in body armor are too scared
THIS
also, Shaver had 6 guns aimed at his head, there was no threat at all

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

what will you do now?
I don't know, continue to point out the fact that the risk of death which police face is on par with other regular professions, and therefore they don't need to act like crazed Delta Force operators ready to kill at a moment's notice when they respond to these types of situations? The police are wrong in general for being so trigger happy AND this guy was wrong in this specific situation.

Austin Foster
Austin Foster

I heard that the juror did not get this body cam footage because the judge did not allow it.

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

Americans defend their guns laws
Americans are also bootlicking faggots defend their trigger happy cops

You guys realise the reason your cops are so trigger happy is because they are deathly afraid that everyone has a gun in their pocket?

I wonder what level of mental gymnastics you have to be operating on to think armed population and armed cops creates a healthy society.

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

Your argument is invalid because pink guns
You're retarded. A professional police officer that works for the city and is paid by the tax payers shouldn't have You're Fucked written on a dust cover of his patrol rifle. He can have whatever the fuck he wants with his personal weapons, but shit like that is not tolerable when he's supposed to be serving the community.
The fact that the dust cover wasn't allowed to be mentioned in the court case is totally fucked, and I have no intention of defending cops anymore. I get they have a shitty job sometimes, but actual POG soldiers have more discipline than these fags on a power trip.

I'm glad to see tradthots and the Shielded Mafia taking flak from this board so far this week.

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

Kys OP. And lick a nigger pigs boot just before you do.

Josiah Nelson
Josiah Nelson

Are you saying that having a gun that says you're fucked when you are accused of murdering a man isn't suspicious because we have a freedom of expression?

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

it’s not even easy to do that when every instinct in your body will make you want to use your hands to absorb the fall

Juan Miller
Juan Miller

First time I'm getting involved in a discussion on this sort of topic on Sup Forums. The cop did everything wrong. It may be easy being where some of you are sitting to say the instructions were easy to follow but realistically if you've just been drinking and been in a relaxed environment and then someone is holding an assault rifle to your face and screaming orders you're going to be scared shitless and you're not going to properly follow orders.

The cop could have handled the situation in dozens of other ways but instead opted to decide to tell the guy to do a bunch of retarded shit that ended up getting him killed because they were contradictory and because the guy himself was a idiot, however, ultimately because the cop started the incident and was the one in the position of power, he was responsible for how it played out. Any of you actually thinking the cop is 100% innocent are retarded

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

Exactly. The guy was in terror induced shock and he was trying to pull up his pants as the fucking officers gave him and impossible instruction.

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

With guns and a conveniently placed hallway to shoot down if they felt like it.

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

Hey guys, I know cops are having a tough go of it due to the BLM retards and all, but that doesn't give power tripping psychos the right to mow people down.

Colton Richardson
Colton Richardson

I bet his wife's boyfriend walked in on him doing this and thought "look at this asshole"

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

ITT: bootlicker circumcised kike slave general

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

This looks like a training exercise played off as real. See how many times the fumble around? Especially that old dude with the key card.

Henry White
Henry White

The instant this cop said "One more mistake and your dead" this guy was already dead. No human being can hear those words and not shut down in some way. There is 0 way to function properly knowing that the slightest mistake and you get 10 bullets in the back

Daniel Harris
Daniel Harris

but lad, what the fuck are we gonna use when the petrodollar collapses and we wanna join in on the inevitable international kike hunt

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

be American
get shot
Stay classy murrica

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

Crawl - verb (used without object)
1. to move in a prone position with the body resting on or close to the ground, as a worm or caterpillar, or on the hands and knees, as a young child.

The officer can't speak English.

Zachary Powell
Zachary Powell

The real problem is cops in America having a short as fuck training, given a gun and basically a license to kill in a country full of guns and everyone going: there ya go buddy, have fun and don't try to die today because remember, everyone has a firearm in their underwear.

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

Here's the fact.

him using his hands to crawl is really what did it. The officer seemed to be letting it slide, but then he made it even worse by pulling up his pants. It was the icing on top that finally caused the officer to shoot

He was able to make mistakes, but 2 at once was too much.

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

falling for obvious bait
obviously just people LARPing to make Sup Forums think the shooting was justified. Try going on r*ddit or some actual leftist echochamber and you'll see none of those comments.

Liam Lewis
Liam Lewis

He literally said he was gonna shoot him if he didn't comply to his commands

yeah but that almost never happens and when it does it tend to be an accidental discharge or in the case of say the subway shooting the officer reached for his taser, but some how had his gun instead and did not notice.
If you just lay there with your hands out at some point the officer will just go -ah fuck this- and walk over and cuff you up. Now that's not going to work if you are say in a car. The worst thing you can do is be told to get out and just nope, going to sit here where you can't see my hands and wait for you to get closer.
I mean clearly the suspect here did a ton of shit wrong too.

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

1. No crime was committed
2. No crime was even anticipated (having a gun in your hotel room is not illegal in any way)
3. Telling someone you will kill them if they make a mistake is not a good way to get them to obey instructions accurately, this is training 101.
4. Extremely poor training and approach to the type of call they receive, behavior escalated a situation into a dangerous encounter where one didnt need to occur.
5. If you think a drunk terrified man deserves to get shot to death for trying to keep his pants up while crawling towards an officer (try crawling with your shorts around your ankles) then you you should commit suicide in a painful fashion, ideally fuck it up so you have to live with a facial injury or brain injury for the rest of your worthless life.

tldr; KYS

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

Anarchist cuck detected

Cameron Bell
Cameron Bell

not dying doesnt mean not facing dangerous situations
they are trained to face situations where their lives can be/are in danger
its easy judging a situation from youtube when youre not the one who could be shot
inb4 but he was crying
what a great argument people

Tyler Bell
Tyler Bell

Don't be american
Don't get shot

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

Exactly.

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

This. How fucking afraid can that many policemen be of one guy laying on the floor? There were so many different ways of going about this but based on the video the cop just wanted someone to shoot, he was far too pumped and unnecessarily aggressive.

Of course only Americans are defending this shit, bunch of fucking bootlickers

Joseph Edwards
Joseph Edwards

crawling without your hands
with your legs crossed
with a gun pointed at you
while drunk

How's the scaly cock head, kike slave?

Connor Rogers
Connor Rogers

10 bullets in the back
it was five bullets, and at least we don't have roving Islamic rape gangs here, our cops are psychotic and get away with murder all the fucking time. Rape gangs are in fear of their lives

Ryan Lewis
Ryan Lewis

What was the girl doing then?

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

too pussy to use his national flag
"they'll agree with me because I'm proud to be white"
jesus fucking christ man...

Adrian Lopez
Adrian Lopez

Don't drop your hands
Crawl to me
It's literally impossible to comply with those instructions. Crawling involves dropping your arms

Logan Howard
Logan Howard

exactly... this guys was too stupid to get alive from this encounter, just look at his face, you can sense that 70iq right away

Jason Morris
Jason Morris

not drunk
bac .29
kys

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

they probably thought someone could be hiding with a gun behind the door he was in front

Adrian Torres
Adrian Torres

So are we now defending the insane militarized police force at all times due to the black lives matter crowd hating them? Because that's what it seems like.

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

yeah but that almost never happens
It happened now. And he was found innocent.

John Myers
John Myers

Basic reaction when you fall is to protect your face, your hands will try to protect cushion the impact.

Asking someone to take a fall to the face is already retarded. Demanding that from someone who is scared/in survival mode while being half drunk and you screaming at him with an assault rifle pointing at him is just asking for trouble

Dylan Brooks
Dylan Brooks

Cops live in a war zone fantasy. Go enlist and fight in a real fucking war.

Ian Lewis
Ian Lewis

Oh fuck you really shut me down. You corrected my exaggerated number of bullets and called out my countries problems that I never mentioned or have anything to do with,
Fuck me I better go reevaluate my life after you failed to refute a single one of my points.

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

I can explain this: the latest command supersedes the previous command. It is clear that this is the answer that the guy chose. When he was asked to kneel, he went into the kneeling position that he knows about, with legs uncrossed. Unfortunately that answer is the F answer, not the A answer.

Clearly some of the posters here got A's in all the exams that they have ever taken. In this case the wrong answer means death.

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

here is my flag you fag

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

Only in America can a person willfully sign up for a dangerous job, be equipped with the best available body armor and given top of the line firepower, and then be able to say "I was afraid of the drunk, crying man begging for his life while laying on his fucking face."

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

drinking 1/20th the amount of ackerhoe he was prior to the incident

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

it's almost like he was crying in fear and slightly drunk with a man pointing an AR15 at his head and screaming that he's gonna shoot him. News flash, people tend to not be rational in that situation.

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

Would be on the phone offering pro bono legal counsel

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

Wrong entirely kraut. But this shooting was terrible.

Mason Green
Mason Green

100% agree. Verdict should have been guilty for involuntary manslaughter or negligent manslaughter (or functional equivalent charges for that state) at the least.

T. Criminal defense lawyer.

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

everyone in america has a gun. in america its a human right to brandish a weapon, especially in your home.

There was no menacing, no threats of violence, or altercation.

If cops, spooks, elected officials and the extremely wealthy were expected to follow the laws they enact/enforce on everyone else, this kid kiddie would be in prison right now.

Its tyranny, power beyond right.
This is the kind of thing that getting cops killed.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

Then why after they shoot him do they make no effort to cover the door? They stand in front of it like retards begging to get shot by the second gunman.

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

He intentionally gave him unclear and hard to follow instructions just so that the guy would make a mistake

Haha I'm gonna fuck with this guy just so I can kill him because I'm an EVIL POLICE GUY!!! I LOVE TO KILL AND POSSIBLY GO TO PRISON!!!!!

Fuck le police X)

Justin Reed
Justin Reed

If these cops are that scared, don't be a fucking Cop pussy. I agree with your point 100%

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

(Slight kek)

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

labeling someone 70 IQ
not knowing the definition of 'crawl'
kek

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

Only in America will people fucking defend him too

Pathetic

Only crime he committed was being unable to follow the ridiculous instructions of 6 guys screaming at him with rifles while he was drunk and scared for his life

David Young
David Young

100% no foreskin zog manlet

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

Sup Forums: haha niggers btfo, blue lives matter
also Sup Forums: wtf police state fascists, kill all pigs
You retards are so fucking broken

Austin Sanchez
Austin Sanchez

Oh fuck. Another amazing argument from another bootlicker. I'll respond to you properly when you manage to refute a single point

Ian Allen
Ian Allen

Op btfo.

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

circumcised ZOG worshiping jew slave

Logan Morales
Logan Morales

unclear
raise your hands
cross your legs
dont move
now crawl with your hand showing

of course that would be difficult to follow to an Ameretard

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

The police isn't by default bad, some officers are. And especially in America that is a result of guns everywhere, piss poor police training and a general highwiredness of cops that every day will be their last.

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

Yeah because claiming this specific cop in this specific case fucked up means we all hate cops now. Fucking retard, fuck off.

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

This. Anyone who has served in the military and has gone through any kind of boot camp can confirm how easy it is to fuck up basic orders when you're in a high stress situation and someone is screaming rapid fire commands at you. The people saying shit like "YEAH BUT THE GUY MADE SOME MISTAKES" have never been in a situation more stressful than an online argument
not dying doesnt mean not facing dangerous situations
Casualty rates a fairly accurate, no bullshit metric for how much danger you're facing.
they are trained to face situations where their lives can be/are in danger
And their training appears to be wrong because it's getting civilians killed.
its easy judging a situation from youtube when youre not the one who could be shot
Oh boo hoo, I pay taxes so I get to judge whether or not civil servants are doing a shitty job or not. If they don't like being judged by the public they can work for a private security company.

Justin Davis
Justin Davis

You unironically believe the policeman gave unclear instructions so he would have an excuse to kill an innocent person

You are retarded

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

No human being can hear those words and not shut down in some way

there is also a problem with the slow and steady power creep of the firearms police carry. There are a lot of different reports on this out there but if you look at the death stats of officer involved shootings they go up as the firepower gets bigger. Now you get shot 20+ times from a hand guns. Now it's 40cal vs 9mm vs 38cal.
Now we are up to an AR at near point blank range. It's a topic few political people are willing to touch being it's suggesting the police scale it back a little bit.
Yet we are milspec'ing the police force and then acting shocked when that mil spec level of force kills so much faster.

Josiah Ross
Josiah Ross

Its as if every shooting needs to be looked at individually and not all together WHOOOOOAH

David Cox
David Cox

Cross your legs with your left over your right
Not your left, my left
Get on your knees without uncrossing your legs
Arms in the air, if you drop them, you're dead
Now crawl towards me
These are hard to follow for anyone

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

if you think you know his motives better than anyone else in this thread, you are retarded too.

Adrian Jackson
Adrian Jackson

Jurors working with circumcised information because judge banned main evidence, video, that covers whole situation from beginning to the end.
Is that even fucking legal?

Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

See

Cameron Torres
Cameron Torres

this is your future goy. to be policed by a foaming at the mouth mongrel police force that can barely speak your language where you get shot for not knowing what it means by its irratic commands.

Cameron Richardson
Cameron Richardson

unironically
You little zog test tube babies need to leave and not come back

Asher Ramirez
Asher Ramirez

A lot of clap police departments are like this. Guy thinks he knows how to go hard tactical and kills a guy over it. Not only did he fail to follow proper procedure (which would be to interlace your fingers behind your head and turn around), he had a completely gung-ho deportment which only adds to the subject's stress and increases the chances of a fuck-up.

Now frankly it still looks like the guy was reaching for something, so it's hard to be upset that he got shot, but all in all, this wasn't exemplary police work.

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

Doesn't take officers CLEAR orders seriously
Adjusts pants at gunpoint

One less stupid fuck.

Isaac Collins
Isaac Collins

CUT YOUR DOG'S HEAD OFF

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

The communication was way off about the odd instructions. But the cop did ask if he understood and he said yes. He was laying flat on his face. With his hands visible. If he didn't understand he should have stayed that way until he did.

Messed up situation. That cop has to understand that those were weird directions. The guy who was shot did make several mistakes that made no sense at all.

Really it was two idiots meeting in a terrible situation.

Asher Bennett
Asher Bennett

not even close
but here is someone looking like me

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

I found a better shot

Brody James
Brody James

Looks like a staged event, for optics we need a cop killing a white, with trial allowing cop off, but with enough wiggle room so it confirms left and right bias as to justice, polarizing groups against each other, and against the police.

One big optic operation, be suspicious of those fueling emotionals.

Carter Walker
Carter Walker

It was straight up murder. There are no excuses.

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

now i know that Ameretards' retardism is hereditary
none of what you said was hard to follow

Gabriel Lopez
Gabriel Lopez

Glada white person was killed because he may have had a weapon. Now you fucks know what us niggers have to live with daily. One white life ain't enough to compensate for the millions of innocent black lives lost.

David James
David James

You forgot to change your flag from shilling.

Cooper Carter
Cooper Carter

he adjusted his pants
so I shot him

this is legal.... if you're a cop

Hunter Powell
Hunter Powell

Because there have been multiple incidents where cops couldn't compete with criminals because the criminals had assault rifles, or had illegal body armor that handguns couldn't penetrate.

Colton Ward
Colton Ward

It’s awesome that the victims wallet opened up with his id, phone, ss card, all facing up. Sweeeet. These guys aren’t competent enough to work at Taco Bell

David Johnson
David Johnson

fuck outta here with your terrible bait, >>s and leddit spacing freshie

Eli Hernandez
Eli Hernandez

i guess it's more like a halfcrawl

Well, that's you getting shot

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

the constitution is designed to protect the people from the government, not the other way around

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

THIS

I get that being a police officer in any country can be stressful but the US police are trained to deal with firearms in these exact situations. The cop was fucking with him and it looks like he was looking for an excuse. Which is a shitty thing to do at the best of times but it's worse in the recent political tinderbox that is the US

William Rogers
William Rogers

Everyone here is really missing an important element. The prosecutor.

The crime was clearly overcharged. Second degree murder charge in this situation was not about justice, but making a name for himself/herself on a high profile case.

If charges with manalaughter rather than murder, it would have been an easy, just and appropriate conviction.

The system failed in this case for the same reason it usually fails... overzealous and/or incompetent prosecutors.

T. Criminal defense attorney.

Benjamin Richardson
Benjamin Richardson

All lives matter.

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

clearly he wasn't trying to just do his job as a police officer, he obviously had an ulterior motive, he was a bloodthirsty killer looking for any excuse to kill

mmm yeah that's some great anti-cop fanfiction *jacks off furiously*

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

for what purpose, to unify all of Trump's opposition? To negate a decades worth of divide-and-conquer tactics? What kind of gambit is this, though I agree all these cases are extremely suspicious. The reality is that our country is falling the fuck apart. Go to middle America and look at what's there, it's a ghost town. Corruption flourishes in these conditions.

Besides, no one would unify under ANY regime or controlled revolution if it didn't bring the perps behind 9/11 and the other false flags to justice.

Lincoln Bailey
Lincoln Bailey

the lady had zero problems 'crawling' like that

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

he was found not guilty so blacks didn't chimp since the victim was white

Camden Robinson
Camden Robinson

Sean King must be so happy. He hasn't had anything to get uppity about in months.

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

Legs crossed is actually hard, but the girl understood "crawl" with her hands up just fine.

What I don't understand is why he told the guy to cross his legs when he didn't tell the girl to do that. His commands were really weird.

Jose Morris
Jose Morris

Last I checked, violence is not always preceded by threats of violence, you imbecile. Is that how cop killings are normally done? "Hello, officers, I am about to reach behind me and pull out my knife with which I shall attempt to take your life. Please prepare yourself."

Lucas Morris
Lucas Morris

see

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

first world country

Gavin Hughes
Gavin Hughes

SO TRUE
the prosecuters were weak as FUCK

youtube.com/watch?v=ThYyqnfJZY4

Parker Johnson
Parker Johnson

it is still possible to go forward on your knees, with your hands up and legs crossed. It's very slow.

Joshua Roberts
Joshua Roberts

Based Österreich

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

Doesn't take officers CLEAR orders seriously
Adjusts pants at gunpoint
This is the only thing I can fault that dumbass with. - adjusting his pants.
The "clear orders" were impossible to follow. You can't crawl with your ankles crossed and hands in the air.

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

Nigs aren’t human
So it’s ok

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

Hereditary
UK Flag
hmmmmm
The guys instructions are contradictory and literally impossible to follow. Crawling involves lowering your arms

David Lewis
David Lewis

Shilling this hard
Right, because when someone reaches behind themselves with their right hand, and you suspect that they might have a gun... the reasonable thing to do is to let them complete their action.

I hope someone doesn't pay you for being intelligent.

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

Soviet police was great, the hell are you smoking?

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

The "clear orders" were impossible to follow. You can't crawl with your ankles crossed and hands in the air.
yeah it's impossible if you weight 200 kg. I just did it on my floor and it's easy.

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

Could've been a bomb, why didn't they raze the hotel with artillery?

Unacceptably reckless by the police. Not like they signed up for it. Better kill some more innocent, harmless civilians that already surrendered.

Chase Cooper
Chase Cooper

I knew it would only take a day before the neo-cons from r/the_donald showed up with their Fox News propaganda to defend murder carried about by an unstable 5'8 Mexican with sleeve tattoos and "you're fucked" engraved on a government issued rifle.

haha he didn't follow ridiculous orders
he behaved instinctively and didn't want his pants to fall off, only 100% of people have that instinct what a loser!
totally deserved to be murdered while obviously doing his best to comply with a high stress situation and was no apparent threat to the officer at all.
b-b-but he pulled his pants up, this means he deserved it!
No, It doesn't. Everything he had done up until that point showed he was complying with the ridiculous demands to the best of his ability.
haha he's retarded!
maybe, but people handle stress at gun point differently. Being retarded doesn't mean you deserve to be murdered by someone looking for an excuse to kill people.

Joshua Adams
Joshua Adams

old Sup Forums was outraged by shit like Eric Garner, it's kikes and retards who think that cops killing anyone in this country extrajudicially is a good thing for us.

Isaiah Morris
Isaiah Morris

danke mate

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

he WAS charged with manslaughter as well and he walked from that charge as well.

Xavier Long
Xavier Long

How was your first taking it up the ass by officer Tyrone? You lick his balls off his boots too?

Jacob Nelson
Jacob Nelson

sad how a mindless action such as pulling up pants warranted the shooting even I could see the guy had nothing in his hands

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

The fact that cops still die very often just goes to show that that argument is shit. Also, did the cops know the guy was drunk beforehand?

Jackson Thomas
Jackson Thomas

Lel. You're so fucking delusion dude. You Blue Lives Matters idiots are equally pathetic

Alexander Baker
Alexander Baker

Where's the blood? Why is there no blood?

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

YOUNG MAN
O
U
N
G

M
A
N

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

nor is it a police officer's job to preclude violence with violence.

It is a cops job to ENFORCE THE LAW.
not break it.

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

said
DO THE COMMON CORE PD CLASS ROUTINE OR BE LAWFULLY TERMINATED

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

it's not shilling when you don't dignify the content of what the terrible baiter sa- waaiiit a minute

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

crawl
krôl
verb
(of a person) move forward on the hands and knees or by dragging the body close to the ground.

he was already close to the ground, he just needed to drag himself
and even then the police was okay with him crawling with his hands
he shot him when he stopped to reach his lower back

Carson Price
Carson Price

pulling his pants was just the fourth and the last nail to his coffin

Mason Robinson
Mason Robinson

he said he wasn't, but maybe that's because he was scared and thought he would be in trouble if he said yes.

Michael Nguyen
Michael Nguyen

The video wasn't shown to the jury? There is no way that can be true.

In what fucking universe could a defense argue the bodycam footage wasn't relevant tot he case?

This cop would be hanging from a tree if there was any justice in the world. Baby-killing COD wannabe.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

2:45
Now this is where the fun starts.
WRONG
He already fucked up at around 0:55 (moved his hands when he was on the ground)

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

it was prejudicial

David Green
David Green

Don't you know saying "Please don't kill me" completely absolves you of the capacity to handle a firearm to defend yourself?

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

It wasn't shown. Look up the details of the trial

Juan Stewart
Juan Stewart

There's any number of reasons why evidence may not be admitted. Perhaps the DA didn't give sufficient notice of the evidence to the defense and brought it into the trial anyway; judge prohibited it because it tainted the jury. Perhaps the evidence was improperly obtained by the DA.

In any case, it was probably the DA being incompetent, resulting in the video being inadmissible due to a technicality.

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

Did you see what he was reaching for?
Do you understand that this call was for someone brandishing a firearm outside of a balcony?

Police get killed by dumb shit like this all the time.

Daniel Brooks
Daniel Brooks

They actually weren't shouting with him with crawling with his hands. That wasn't the issue. The issue was him scratching his ass (~reaching for his gun)

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

perfect response, /thread

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

oh yeah i forgot about that, getting his hands closer to his torso, what a genius

Grayson Hill
Grayson Hill

Cops don't die very often from shooting deaths. Most cops die from traffic related accidents and whatnot. Statistically like 99% of cops will never even fire their weapon in service, let alone get shot. Out of the million or so cops in the US, 140 were killed last year.

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

GET YOUR KNEES ON THE GROUND
I SAID

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

Now do it drunk with my rifle pointed at you. I'll be the judge if you did it "correctly", if not, I'll kill you.
Deal?

Adam Taylor
Adam Taylor

My only problem is, how do you crawl with your legs crossed and hands on your head?

Cooper Perry
Cooper Perry

clearly he wasnt trying to just get drunk and hang out with his friends, he obviously had an ulterior motive, he was a bloodthirsty killer looking for any excuse to kill a cop

mmm yeah, that's some great anti-gunowner fanfiction *jacks off furiously*

at least we can both agree the cop in question had something similar going through his head when he pulled the trigger, no?

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

press pause
look up in-game dictionary
unpause and continue

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

good old time

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

he was not close enough to the ground
Well now that would not be a problem. Thanks, officer!

Oliver Morgan
Oliver Morgan

Really makes me think

Jordan Lee
Jordan Lee

He faced multiple charges, which is the norm in court cases. He got acquitted of all of them because of his daddy.

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

walk on your knees with your legs crossed and hands in the air, it's slow but doable

Brandon Gomez
Brandon Gomez

First google result, m8. That's a lot of getting shot.

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

he said he wasn't
Incorrect:

The officer asked the suspects if BOTH of them were drunk, and they both answered "no". This simply means that at least one of them wasn't drunk, not that neither of them were drunk.

Again, this is a problem with the officer asking stupid questions/giving stupid commands.

Kevin Powell
Kevin Powell

I thought he might have a gun
so I shot him

this is legal... if youre a cop.
this cop is the swamp. special rules for protected classes.

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

Someone answer this. Why is there no fucking blood? There are military pics where people get blasted in the same way and there is so much blood.

Blake Adams
Blake Adams

you watched too much "action packed" movies

Mason Kelly
Mason Kelly

i thought a bong would know his own language

James Reed
James Reed

Watch the first 5 minutes of this video. The recruits are being given basic, clear, rehearsed instructions, and yet half of them are messing things up and sperging out because they're scared and being fucking screamed at. That's how normal people actually respond in these type of situations. Acting like a regular civilian is dumb for not responding perfectly after being suddenly ambushed and held at gunpoint by six heavily armed men shouting complex, contradictory commands is absurd.
youtu.be/t3kyZsijUWo

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

Pics from iraq aren't "action packed" movies you monkey fuck.

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

defending militarized police state executions of Nonviolent citizens
Next youll tell me israel is our greatest ally. Statists make me sick

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

Struck by train, horse-related accident, bicycle accident

Maybe cops do need more training.

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

why do cops run around with fucking assault rifles

It's called enFORCEment.

Jeremiah Jenkins
Jeremiah Jenkins

Jesus Christ she sounds like a novice and starts out argumentative with a very good witness and a cop...

Fucking moron should be prosessing parking tickets not half assing a murder case.

No rehearsal obviously. No coherent examination plan. A million irrelevant questions. A bulldog has more charisma. Who the fuck put her on this case?

Incompetence.

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

this is a problem with the officer
Learn the routine, criminal scum.
youtube.com/watch?v=p3aJ3Dfagzc

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

Thats the thing that bothers me the most. They shot this guy because he pointed his BB gun out of the window. Like are you fucking kidding me? There were no shots fired, no one harmed, NOTHING. Still they had to execute a clearly unarmed and drunk guy who was visibly scared and fully complying. Anyone who defends this deserves to have the samething happen to them. And i promise you these brainlets won't survive as long as this guy did.

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

the faggot judge refused to allow it to be shown

he also made sure they didn’t find out about “YOU’RE FUCKED” being etched into the weapon

killing someone begging for their life in tears is completely legal if you’re a cop

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

Obviously.

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

If one thinks that this was the most tactically sound way of dealing with an obviously terrified,docile suspect that may be under the influence you're a retarded cuckboy nigger faggot. Those rounds can go through drywall and concrete like they aren't even there at that range,potentially killing several more innocents. Military would get crucified for this shit,"muh officer safety",put your AR on Burst,put it in your mouth,and squeeze.
Inb4 "you weren't there you haven't been in that situation."
I have trained police before,but not to do this shit.
Iraq 7 months,Afghan 7 months, private security now

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

Guys, do you think he would've got shot if he had just slugwalked instead of crawling (with his hands still on the ground and point steadily towards the officer)?
youtube.com/watch?v=z_pZNBLnSL4

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

CRAWLING ON MY KNEEEEES
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEEAAALLLLL

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

WHY DIDNT THEY JUST HAVE THIS GUY LIFT HIS SHIRT?

Nolan Fisher
Nolan Fisher

now ask yourself: is that really justice?
Hell ask yourself if thats even logical in any way.

Nothing but typical excuses to overreact and commit murder. No better than a nigger chimping out in the hood.

Jace Taylor
Jace Taylor

FEAR IS WHAT I KNOW
CONFUSING COMMANDS ARE REAL
OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

Leo Flores
Leo Flores

not summarily executing retards
bashing r/the_donald
Talk about hypocrisy. It's called natural selection.

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

yes, he knows his own language
crawling means: body parallel to ground, and move forward using arms and legs
but it is the wrong answer according to this dictionary!
that's why you need to press pause and look it up

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

Juries don’t respond well to overcharging cops to boost their career. Kinda casts a cloud of mistrust over the entire prosecution huh? Go figure. Idiots.

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

has arms - check
is in shorts - check
Looks like he is reaching for his small back.

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

Retarded mexican cops give shitty nonsensical orders to white kid
Shoot him for no reason
(((pol))) goes full: "MAGA! Blue Live Matters! viva el alt-righto!"

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

retard cop could not give easier concise directions and is being a complete jackass making everyone nervous.

Brody Lewis
Brody Lewis

That's why i said "with his arms pointing at the officer"

Ian Reyes
Ian Reyes

that was the first definiton for crawl
which i went and picked because I thought no one could argue with a dictionnary
apparently you can

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

you need to disobey commands at gunpoint not to get shot
looks like good policing to me!

David Green
David Green

didn't even cross his legs
Pretty close though.

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

Its obvious leftists, who think that if they repeat their bullshit long and loud enough, people will eventually trust them.

Austin Green
Austin Green

So they should needlessly risk their own lives in a position where police are routinely murdered?

Do you even understand how law enforcement works? Police give demands and you follow: that is how it works. If you have a grievance, TAKE IT TO COURT.

- Soyboy did not take it seriously.
- Repeatedly failed to follow demands.
- Killed for being stupid.

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

new thread time?
supforums.com/thread/152658924/politics

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

haha I have no argument so I'll switch to 100% edginess
Hope you get murdered by a police officer desu user.
Just for the pure ironic value. Just letting you know, I'll defend that police officer no matter how clearly fucked up it was.
You deserved it because of my personal judgement of you. I am God!

natural selection
murder for no purpose
Unless he ate the body this was not natural selection in any way.

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

They would've cuffed him. That's why they told him to crawl to them

I have never seen police do this. Never. If a suspect may be armed, they want them down on the ground, hands out and not moving so they can safely approach and restrain them.

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

he knows his own language
"Worms crawl." Note that worms don't have arms or legs.

If he couldn't comprehend "worms crawl" without a dictionary, he was just fucking retarded. Hence, if we give the guy the benefit of the doubt, he would have HAD to know that the cop did not want him to move himself forward with his hands. Hell, the cop even told him to fall on his face rather than put his hands down.

but drunk
You're responsible for your actions when you're drunk. No excuse for being retarded.

Charles Sanders
Charles Sanders

who tho

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

Wrong. It’s the norm when commencing a case, not by the time u get to trial. You do that when charging a gang banger or a drug dealer. Not a cop. And certainly not where he presents well under questioning and comes off as credible... which he does and the pros knew or should have known that well before trial

Joshua Sullivan
Joshua Sullivan

tsc, from the angle he was shot there would be only blood on the ground he fell, you expected blod everywhere? ffs

Christopher White
Christopher White

THIS IS NOT A CONVERSATION.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

Kek

Ayden Carter
Ayden Carter

Can I fly over and get you drunk then a random guy with an assault rifle will shout weird orders. You better comply and if you fuck up even the slightest he will kill you.

Let's see if you can manage to not fuck that up under extreme stress.

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

So they should needlessly risk their own lives in a position where police are routinely murdered?

yes, that is the job

Do you even understand how law enforcement works? Police give demands and you follow: that is how it works. If you have a grievance, TAKE IT TO COURT.
that's how it works in practice, but that is not the law.

he was stupid
so I shot him
this is legal... if you're a cop
this cop is the swamp. special rules for protected classes.

Jose Torres
Jose Torres

Plenty of blood, it just wasn't in that spot.

Chase Murphy
Chase Murphy

uh gee idk maybe because this thread has over 350 replies?

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

that's the definition the guy picked, so I would say he was not out of his mind there
it is true that he was not executed right there after dropping his hands
but this "mistake" was used to build the case that the officers should be afraid of their lives due to the inability to follow commands

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

So the guy died 5 feet from where his pockets were apparently emptied?

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

Should he have put his arm behind his back? No and that was retarded. Should the officer have shot him? No. He was clearly emotionally distressed and begging him to not shoot. He was attempting to follow orders. If he had a weapon and was thinking about using it, that isn't how he wold act. He would be hesitant to follow orders and behave antagonistically.

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

acting like retards have rights
Try again, white knight.
lol get killed by cop
I don't get killed by cops because 1. I don't drink, and 2. I comply with officers' reasonable orders without looking suspicious/threatening as fuck. Stop entertaining pure hypotheticals. I bet next you'll create theorems based on whether unicorns exist or whether 2+2=5.
it's not natural selection if it wasn't eaten
Yeah, just like it's not gay if the balls don't touch. Of course it's fucking natural selection. An environment is an environment, eat or no eat.

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

indescernible colors to distinguish similar incidents

Bad graphic design is the real killer.

Kevin King
Kevin King

i am a newfag

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

i wouldnt stress because i wouldnt be scared for my life for i can follow simple instructions and would be innocent of any crime

Colton Adams
Colton Adams

Guy is crying and afraid for his life; well what if he was so afraid for his life that he actually decided to preemptively defend himself? You know, like every other nigger shot by cops. It doesn't matter how loudly he's crying, he reached behind his back right after being told he'd get shot if he did exactly that.

Adam Rodriguez
Adam Rodriguez

Less than 200 deaths per year from gun violence is literally proving me right, faglord. That isn't a large number factoring the entire country in. That's not even 1 shooting death per day for the entire country.

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

Isn't it the PURPOSE of the body cams to investigate wrongdoing on the part of an officer? The camera is there to protect citizens from cops. How could it be inadmissible under ANY circumstance?

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

Yeah, someone probably emptied them and passed the contents to another officer, or tossed them.

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

Frankly, I probably won't get killed by a cop because if I'm drunk as fuck I'll just tell him "Officer I'm drunk as fuck"

Asher Turner
Asher Turner

Says the German nazi

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

God damm the pigs really don't like ANY pushback from the serfs. Think of the over time that's being paid out to fight this fire.

Lucas Hill
Lucas Hill

the lady seemed pretty relaxed

Michael Martin
Michael Martin

It seems that like your mother, you seem to enjoy spending most of your time on all fours.

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

kek

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

She wasn't made to play simon says with the penalty being 5 bullets in the back

Benjamin Wright
Benjamin Wright

you do that with an average criminal, not a cop
IE: cops deserve special treatment and are above the law of the common man
comes off as credible
video evidence and a quick character evaluation destroy his credibility to any sane person
did this argument sound good in your head? You're merely proving the original point of corruption.
Also you shifted the goalposts after learning that he did face manslaughter and got acquitted. You said he would have surely been convicted for it.

Face it, the corruption is real. It is you who is constantly doing mental gymnastics to blame everything except the elephant in the room.
It wasn't the victim's fault.
It wasn't the prosecutor's fault.
It was a corrupt justice system which is naturally inclined to acquit officers and/or people with the right connections.(in this case he had both)

Parker Hill
Parker Hill

Yeah, and some of these obviously have no purpose on the chart, considering how you can't even see them.

How many cops do you think there are in the US, exactly?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit