i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 9
>2 Palestinians killed in Gaza by IDF in separate incidents
>Russia plans to suggest peace congress in Libya to end 6 year conflict
>Jihadist civil war in Idlib/Hama has killed 440 militants in last 60 days
>Israel attacks 2 military posts in Gaza, both were unmanned at the time
>Lavrov reiterates Russia has no plans to cooperate with US in Idlib
>Hama-Idlib axis; ISIS capture 6 villages from HTS in last 24 hours
>W Ghouta; SAA continue to storm hilltop of Tal Maqtoul, not been able to push back HTS
>Lavrov; US SoS Tillerson "hinted to me the US is expecting to strike 'deal of the century' to resolve Palestinian-Israeli problem"
>Tillerson; Jerusalem embassy move probably 2 years away
>CENTCOM; US airstrikes on Nov 20 in Yemen killed 5 AQ militants including 2 leaders

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/939612513804652546
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/939613733357326336
rt.com/news/412596-arab-league-us-sanctions-jerusalem/
twitter.com/withinsyriablog/status/919683225420816384?lang=en
elijahjm.wordpress.com/2017/12/09/qassem-soleimanis-letter-to-the-us-leave-syria-or-else-could-al-hasaka-2018-become-beirut-1983/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/939622899031388160
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk&t=2s
davidstockmanscontracorner.com/peak-fantasy-time/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>MBS: Get the inside track on the Houthis! Have they been meeting with Iran, have they been sleeping with Iran!?
>Hadi: Not that I know of
>MBS: Oh clearly you don't know much of anything, where's Putin?
>Putin: Speak of the Devil, and he shall appear
>MBS: What. The hell. Is going on?
>Putin: Our plan is proceeding as expected.
>MBS: Oh really? Do I look like I'm running Yemen right now? Your coup with Saleh, on the Houthis, it didn't work, my friend! And now you have my men going around Sanaa at 24 hours a day! How exactly is that supposed to help my country absorb Yemen's?
>Putin: Leave us Hadi
>MBS: No! You stay here, I'm in charge!
>Putin: Do you feel in charge?
>*Hadi walks away*
>MBS: I paid you a small fortune for your S400s ...
>Putin: And this gives you *power* over me?
>MBS: What's going on?
>Putin: Your men and oil have been important... 'til now
>MBS: What are you?
>Putin: I'm Saudi Arabia's reckoning. Here to end the borrowed time you've all been living on
>MBS: You're.... pure evil!
>Putin: I am necessary evil!

LIFE to America
Death to America posters btfo

Shoutout to that one germanon who sent money to the Homsi donation paypal account.
Fucked up by ignoring the account too long, due to no movement anyway, but the thought that some other /sg/-user tries to help is very uplifting.

not first :(

that you snus?

Broke: HTS are tactically retreating to shorten the frontline and ISIS occupies the territory symbiotically
Woke: The ISIS pocket is not ISIS, it's acually SAA allied militias larping as ISIS

kek

>Words from A #Tiger_Forces Soldier today "Qamhana Tarmahs lead by brigadier general Suheil Al-Hassan (The Tiger) return to Hama & purifies the earth under their feet. You heroes light up Hama city. May god protect you Tiger." #Tarmah #Tarmah_Group
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/939612513804652546
>"A new victory is coming with the arrival of the Tiger and the Tarmah Ghassan Abu Na'assan to Hama. Victory is close by the efforts of the lions of Qamhana and the Tarmah Haidar Al-Na'assan with the leadership of the infiltration Tarmah Ibrahim Khalil Abu Hussein"
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/939613733357326336

No

>proclaim secession from IS as the Shiite Islamic State (SIS) and genocide all Sunnis in the area who aren't pro-Assad
>slaughter the entirety of such Sunnis in all of Idlib
>SAA makes like the Kurds and absorbs SIS

>LIFE to America
Agreed
>Death to America posters btfo
Surely, you mean Burger posters. I am an American poster, most of the time.
>yfw the ISIS pocket isn't actually ISIS but Hama tribal groups allied with SAA
>yfw they chose to larp as ISIS in order to disguise themselves
>yfw this is part of a plan to get HTS to freely give up land to their "brothers" and then switch sides as soon as HTS starts putting up resistance

>Shiite Islamic State (SIS)
Oh, you mean the Islamic Republic of Iran?

Ok. So assad has crushed ISIS. Iraw has crushed ISIS. OK.

SO what are the major vectors and axes of military action over the next 2 to 6 months?

- Idlib ( resurgent isis activity, rebel complacency, plus the only locale with enough resources and soul to provide sustenance)
- trans-euphrates (not the trap idiot ) interactions with the sdf, reclamation of oil fields plus isolation of us bases
- golan, rough pockets of rebels plus entrenchment of iranian israel killing evil spirits

What am i missing?

Update from previous breads,

DeZ
Lattakia
Afrin
Idlib
Hama
Beit Jinn
Iraq
Misc.
Video

>Brigadier General Suheil al-Hassan & Russian Commanders & Other #Tiger_Forces Commanders Arrived to the Area today and are preparing for Battle. #Idlib - Abu Duhur Airbase
*wipes cum off lips*

>Lebanon urges Arab League to sanction US over Jerusalem decision

rt.com/news/412596-arab-league-us-sanctions-jerusalem/

IRGC is going to start gunning for US troops within SDF controlled areas with infiltrations, kidnappings, and knocking out supplies along with working to split the Kurds and Arabs even more

not gonna happen desu, though everyone would be happy with higher oil prices

>Muslim intellectuals

wrong snus sorry

>plan to get HTS to freely give up land to their "brothers" and then switch sides as soon as HTS starts putting up resistance
Supposedly there are casualties on both HTS and ISIS side. Atleast Twitter casualties.

Well, then something like this
>""""""""ISIS"""""""" attacks HTS and expands mini-caliphate, bloodies HTS, and then SAA 'attacks' """"""""ISIS"""""""" and makes mad gainz with little to no resistance, secures the Homs-Aleppo highway, and heads for Abu Dhuhur AFB.

Pretty much what's expected to happen.
But it doesn't make sense, why larp as ISIS (meaning no tanks, no airstrikes and no artillery support)?!?

Identify sleeper cells by luring them in. They're (sleeper cells) quite active in that area.

>why larp as ISIS
Do they actually? War maps mark them as such, but do they fly ISIS flag and all that?

4D chess right there if true

>IRGC is going to start gunning for US troops within SDF controlled areas with infiltrations, kidnappings, and knocking out supplies along with working to split the Kurds and Arabs even more

That is the dumbest thing I've read all week. Thanks

HTS identifies them as ISIS and SAA+pro-SAA sources would claim them as SAA victories (for morale)...
>4D chess right there if true
This.

WTF
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN

WHAT THE FUCK

WHY ARE ASSADISTS SUPPORTING ISIS IN HAMA???

>That is the dumbest thing I've read all week
twitter.com/withinsyriablog/status/919683225420816384?lang=en

when did what happen

What is the blue in Lebanon?

Supporting? only thing im supporting is more jihadist killing each other.

>stupid Iranians, why would they do something that worked in both Lebanon and Iraq
elijahjm.wordpress.com/2017/12/09/qassem-soleimanis-letter-to-the-us-leave-syria-or-else-could-al-hasaka-2018-become-beirut-1983/

Blue in Lebanon is Hezbollah.
Yes, it's a terrible color to use.

hezbollah

Hezbollah I think
This silences the /ptg/oy

But why use a color to designate Hez in Lebanon? They are active in the whole country and are part of the govt, not some kind of foreign entity...

assad is transporting isis from deir ezzor and qaryatayn to hama, russian and syrian forces are coordinating attacks and bombings against HTS alongside isis offensives

assad is colluding with isis

They have operations in the areas and stuff, militants training and doing whatever in those areas.

>Hama VID:The military operations on Rahjan axis continue. The military operations of the army and Qalamoun shield forces continue in Hama north eastern Rahjan axis at the same time as sporadic artillery and missile on the positions of the militants and their fortifications
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/939622899031388160

These are the areas that Hezbollah de facto controls, not Lebanese Army/gov't.

Hey fuckers, guess who's back in the glorious Arab World.

>IRGC is going to start gunning for US troops

Some kurds getting lit up by a glorified street gang isn't the same as the IRGC taking pot shots at US personnel.

omy he is here

>assad is colluding with isis
>is colluding with
>colluding
IMPEACH

welcome back dude.

Thanks Jericho.
Yeah told you I was leaving burgerland. Gained like 5 pounds when I was there.

>American negroid brain cant comprehend 4D chess maneuvers of the SAA

Let me break it down for you
>Couple of SAA agents go to Hama wearing ISIS colors
>ISIS supporters come out of the woodwork to join them
>SAA agents send them to the meat grinder towards HTS
>When the ISIS goys are depleted they simple switch out to their SAA uniform giving the SAA big chunks of land without sacrificing any troops

IMPEACH NOW

>IRGC taking pot shots at US personnel
jej

The second ANY American dies at the hand ANY regime backed group is the second the regime is done. God you people are fucking dumb.

Told you Lebanese are ultimate chads.

How is that even considered terrorism? It's called war, soldiers killed other soldiers.

Why is the moon so huge in Syria? What do they know????

>muh 47821 gorrilion D chess
>/sg/ cucksadists believing their own lies, again
lmao do you even read your posts?

HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU THINK YOUR GOVT CARES ABOUT YOUR SHIT BURGER ARMY?

How does HTS not know that already?
Doesn't seem to have worked in Lebanon

What happened to all the turkish posters? I miss KARA BOGA BLACKED dude.

>ANY American dies at the hand ANY regime backed group
>ANY regime backed group
Here is how 2018 will look for you.

just american filth being pussies with double triple quadruple standards in everything they do or attempt

SMASH ZOG:
youtube.com/watch?v=uiO_ZT5bSqk&t=2s

They got rangebanned, again.

Serb,Somalis, Viets and best ((ally)) Israel have done it and can you recall what happend when you tried to destroy them

Just like Iraq right? Oh wait, no we didn't go to war with Iran when they ran similar operation then.
The Iranians will do it under the guise of "Kurds" or "Arabs" and won't likely engage in open combat. The main goals will be to isolate US bases, split Government supporters from the Kurdroaches then launch attacks to destroy or more likely, make US bases useless

Hahahaha damn! Sup Forums banned them or their government?

It would take a couple of sorties for the entire Iranian economy to collapse. We were beholden to OPEC bullshit back then because no president would willingly allow gas prices to triple overnight. That era is fucking OVER.

m...muh unfair tactics

To be fair the Israelis own the US, so they should be on that list.

lol serbia got cucked and destroyed

All talk no action.
Now be a good boy and leave al-Tanf.

> Lebanon's foreign minister has told an emergency Arab League meeting that imposing economic sanctions should be considered against the US over its embassy relocation move. "Preemptive measures (must be) taken against the decision... beginning with diplomatic measures, then political, then economic and financial sanctions," said Gebran Bassil during an Arab Lague meeting held in Cario on Saturday.

Government.

an Oil embargo doesn't work against the US considering they produce most of the oil they consume now a days.
Only tangible measure they can take is closing embassy's and bases and we both know that wont happen

These points would've been valid even 5 years ago. I'm sorry, but the game has changed.

Thank you for actually understanding basic geopolitics

> I'm sorry, but the game has changed.
Youre right, the game has changed, your only ally right now is Israel.
Once China starts buying oil with the yuan watch your dollar turn into paper roll.

This will fuck up the US.

>B-but, Trump is different

>Once China starts buying oil with the yuan watch your dollar turn into paper roll

i’m curious, if china were to start buying oil with the yuan, would the US actually find an excuse to declare war on china? the way i see it, they can’t afford to, they’re too dependent on china, they pretty much would be helpless. so why hasn’t china started doing it?

AIPAC must be classified as a foreign agent.

Indeed.

BREAKING: Synagogue firebombed in Gothenburg, Sweden's second-largest city; twenty masked individuals involved; Jewish students gathered in the building huddle in basement for safety; authorities block off area to search for attackers.

>Serbs
We won, wtf is your point.
>Somalis
How are they doing these days?
>Viets
They fought valiantly, but we could've waltzed into Hanoi If we weren't massive pussies afraid of a second Korea. Anyway not like that matters now considering the viets love America (80-90% approval) and are solid partners in the region.

> would the US actually find an excuse to declare war on china?
I think they already have - I personally see the NK escalation is to indirectly fuck up China. Theyll have a war in their backyard, one that can turn nuclear.

Yeah it would definitely fuck up the US if the entire middle east made a political shift eastwards but i wont see that happening especially in the gulf monarchs as they have tied themselves extremely close with the US and seem to have made the destruction of Iran their top priority, not to mention their entire military equipment is US made meaning unless they want to replace every vehicle and aircraft in their armed forces their going to need them especially Egypt in that regard.
It's feasible but their needs be a major change in Gulf-Iranian relations to have them switch sides

No I mean literally just putting a layer of deception behind a genocide of Sunnis

If I was an American id start buying gold (and maybe some bitcoin). Dont keep your money in the bank.

@152657345
>so why hasn’t china started doing it?
Their ducks aren't all in a row yet, they've laid the ground work for it though and transfer over will likely take place by 2020 or so

Keep in mind no one likes the US in the Middle East, no even places like the Gulf. Theyd be dancing with joy if China or Russia approached them with alternative currencies. I think Qatar has already signed a deal with China to deal in the yuan.

Nah, the NK has already drifted away from China and the chinese lobby has been purged by Kim three years ago(remember his uncle?).

If the US wants to fuck China really bad, they could simply severe economic ties with them and watch them burn.

>MUH PETRODOLLAR
Some Questions:
Why are the Chinese elite doing whatever they can to leave? Why has the enrollment of Chinese students at American Colleges TRIPLED in the past 2 years? Why has the ratio of between US and Chinese fdi quintupled in the past three years?

The Saudis for all their retardation have also been rumored to start putting out feelers about it.

desu, the US economy is a dead man walking regardless of what happens
davidstockmanscontracorner.com/peak-fantasy-time/

>Jewish students gathered in the building huddle in basement for safety
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump is a fucking senile retard. I was talking about shale.

> they could simply severe economic ties with them and watch them burn.
You seriously think the US can live without China? The US needs china more than China needs them.
Also, regarding the war on NK, its due to its geographic location, not best koreas relationship with China.