archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501865799550.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499040316534.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500389075093.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1503212148822.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/LS Degeneracy/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a bleached brown eyed jew at all.png/
strawpoll.me/14581531
archived.moe/soc/thread/25924793/#25924793
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You eceleb obsessed MGTOW incels are the cancer killing Sup Forums i sincerely hope you all die in a fire

TRADTHOT who preys on beta orbiters. Joined the alt lite movement to gain fame and fortune, not because she wants to save western civilization.

pew.tube/user/MoonmanArchive/DZbBAqx

shes a kike shill

When the first post is the best post

in b4 finn knight

She is a ugly skank, fuck that bitch

This. Fpbp

Nigger lover

Hot babe. Unfortunately irrelevant after her nigger Trump voter tweet

I only listen to what a woman has to say if she also gives me blowjobs on the reg.

What did i miss? why is LS hated now ?

Coalburning confirmed.

Pic related. He's half groid.

needs to get a contract with blacked.com NOW

T R A D
H
O
T

She is doing objectively good work and the people attacking her are literal anti-white nazbols.

Juden

Lauren Rose > Lauren Southern

Choose wisely Sup Forums.

>I hate Lauren Southern threads but love Boogie threads

Fuck off chubby chasing faggots

Nice ass, pretty hot. Would creampie

Otherwise useless

semen demon

anal

White women are LITERALLY MADE to sexually satisfy black men.

That is their sole purpose on this earth.

All white women should be trained from birth to serve their black masters. This will lead to a massive reduction in crime and violence since the black mandingos will no longer be frustrated and aggressive. Their violent urges will be suppressed.

At the same time, white women will learn their rightful place as cock sleeves for the BBC.

False dichotomy.

Even though Lauren Rose is better, Lauren Southern has about 10x more power.

I want to make love to her in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation.

If u pathetic Soyboys want sucess, u drop that goddamn, pathatic femworshipping in your pathetic, sorry soyboyish female mascots.

this gynocentrist pussybegging is EVERYTHING that is wrong with the West ( Germany, USA, Sweden and alike ). It is the SOURCE and reason of all the bullshit happening.
inironically - and i hate o say this - the West CAN learn SOMETHING from all those mudslimes pouring into the countries IN THIS SPECIFIC REGARD.
they understand women, they understand that they are mentally retarded and of the mentally retarded MUST NOT have ANY control over society.

Get this into your fucking soyriddled heads already !!!

not important, women will never lead anything successful nor have any originality whatsoever

another Lauren thread....

Cancer attention lowborn whore, whoever unironically follows her is a massive ugly insecure virgin.
Inb4 the Finnish knight virgin comes

remember to sage all e-celeb thread

Are you the personal white knight Fingolian of Southern. Man I really respect you for putting up the good fight. I actually do not have too much against Southern. Mostly I agree with her, except for her not supporting white ethno states in Northern America, only Europe. That is my only complaint. Cheers m8.

She, like most alt-right media figures, got into the alt-right movement as a career move because you guys will literally fawn over any white woman who pretends to agree with you. She is now trying to adjust her personal brand away from the alt right on account of having been
constantly harassed by addled, sad, racially obsessed and sexually scared losers.

I honestly just added her to my word filter

Fag knight

coalburner and slut

I support all pro-white people. As I said, Lauren Rose is better. The whole "I only defend Lauren Southern" meme was started by shills who got mad that I destroyed their arguments in thread after thread.

Hwheat fields

who has the pic where she has a hand full of skittles yet still holds her hands out for more.

typical Jewish behaviour.

i only join these Lauren threads because of him

he´s one of the most sane and normal people here on pol

Don’t deny the fact that you’re a massive insecure retards on which you spend all the time refreshing the catalog 24/7 to find Lauren threads. Waste of oxygen.

She's brave and strong and that's why men with little dicks are hating on her now.

Boring. No own ideas. Rides the wave.

>THOT

You're a secret nigger lover. Anyone who hates niggers will not use words from their lexicon, as it would normalize their culture.

yea look at all this power. You think these guys give a fuck about anything she has to say?

Reminder that this shill is literally from Israel, that is why he hides his flag and pretends to be NatSoc (pic related)

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1498394290090/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1497954737534/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499713504765/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501436052839.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500204597953/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501322071088/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1502135329477/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1501865799550.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500480495056.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1499040316534.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1500389075093.png/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/1503212148822.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/LS Degeneracy/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/totally not a jew/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a jew at all/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/nope not a bleached brown eyed jew at all.png/

Keep up the good fight lad.
Yeah it is truly entertaining to see him exposing the shills. Rose did an interview together with fairh goldy at a radiostation. Dunno remember the name let me check.

Do men actually watch Lauren southern? Why?

Your question has no relation to my factual statement about how Lauren Southern has much more reach. Try to make a coherent argument in your next post OK bud? I believe in you.

strawpoll.me/14581531

Niggerfucker

She’s pretty for a snow nigger. Would breed many strong sons from her whomb.

Lauren is Sup Forumss wet dream

Somebody sure typed some words and then hit post.

fpbp

She Canadian eh. She should work on make Canada great again. We're doing fine in the "states" as you call it

Who is she "reaching"? A collection of freaks and mongrels who just want to gawk at some white girl. her audience doesn't give a shit about politics, they'd watch her play video games.

Jew.

>he´s one of the most sane and normal people here on pol
He's an outlier.

>taking weev seriously

Looks 35, is 22.

I think that's a photoshop.

Let me put it this way Lauren SOuthern is one of those slightly chunky girls that you date and put on a diet so that when she loses 20lbs she becomes attractive, and shes all yours.

I think she's very attractive and has a lovely, sexy voice. I suspect her politics aren't as right-wing as mine, but then the only woman whose politics are as right-wing as mine is Savitri Devi

Based traditional girl who is just mixing it up

Reminder that you promised to leave, bitch. GO AWAY.

Those two things aren't related. The picture doesn't show that.

You simply took two pictures and pasted them together. Only a fucking idiot would fall for that.

>Who is she "reaching"?
Tons of people all over the Western world.
>A collection of freaks and mongrels who just want to gawk at some white girl
You having a picture of some non-whites attending her events is not proof of anything to anyone who understands how numbers work. Of course they would attend, she is not explicitly white nationalist in the US
>her audience doesn't give a shit about politics, they'd watch her play video games.
Retarded, unfalsifiable arguments.

If you have brown eyes, you are not white. End of story. She's not white. She's a mutt. A dirty amerimutt just like the rest of em.

When ever a woman becomes popular for our cause ,the leftist tear her down.

never seen except here when you get hardons for them here, as any other of those muppets, they are after $$$$ and probably gatekeepers. as is aj, red ice etc...
they all base their masked message, which are not even 10% of handful pre ww1 and ww2 stories, neatly put together by eustace mullins in secrets of the federal reserve. every single one of them is a fake.
would do her but.

I will never leave. As long as you keep waging war on us whites, I will be here. And I don't expect you kikes to stop soon. You will need another train ride to a camp before you get the message.

>Promised to leave
>Doesn't

Oy vey goyim you're all antisemites for trying to make me leave

there´s always somebody with a Nazi flag "exposing" Lauren southern being jewish

i believe he is mentally ill or something, he´s completely incapable of understanding anything quite scary to think about how some people live

there´s a lot more mentally ill people here on pol than people expect

archived.moe/soc/thread/25924793/#25924793

Why the fuck would I ever abandon my people? There are no "rules" in war you fucking kike. I sincerely want you people to die, do you not understand that? This is not a game. You have played too many video games.

>Of course they would attend
Doesn't she talk about european displacement, demographics, and white genocide? You think those guys give a shit about that? Do they talk geopolitics with her on her $200 skype sessions? No one (except you) thinks women have anything interesting to say about politics. She's a virtual girlfriend, and that's it.

kek, why are finns such cucks?

FPBP

mongolian DNA