Oh boy, he's coming for you now, holocaust deniers! Better hide in fear!

Oh boy, he's coming for you now, holocaust deniers! Better hide in fear!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyJK98kAuMg
ihr.org/leaflets/auschwitz.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is the quintessential German male of our time.

the holocaust happened

This is actually a good play by him. Sup Forums is dead and full of retards these days and there's no one on youtube to offer actual counters to the videos. Who's possibly going to do it?

You’re a faggot.

t. dumbfuck who'll get BTFO by a retarded kike mongrel when the time comes

Is he intentionally trying to get btfo? Either way his channel is slowly dying

>Is he intentionally trying to get btfo?
Who's going to BTFO him?

Who is this faggot?

pretty much this

if only he went there in 1942

>when you bully a jew so hard he self deports

sick

Fuck off meme flag

Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.

Literally anyone who is Alt Right... He can't even correctly counter race realism.

This. Everyone here is a shill or legitimately retarded. Easy to win arguments now. No one knows anything.

I just watched a thread fill up where op took the absolute piss out of everyone in there and they still kept merrily answering because they didnt even notice.

(OP)

Holocaust denial would have a great deal more support if it were not so exclusively adhered to by Nazi fools who think that proving the it a lie will automatically make Hitler good. Some of the most prominent and influential Holocaust deniers, like denierbud, are vehemently anti-Hitler.

I hope this man reads up on Ernst Zundel

I dont get the holocaust didnt happen but when white people get really angry this is what we do thing. They say it in the same breath. You csnt deny something and take redit.

youtube.com/watch?v=oyJK98kAuMg

The way they've shaped the paradigm, to argue against it is to be a nazi. It's an old carrot and stick method, using shame to deter questioning.

>He can't even correctly counter race realism.
this is an impossible task and there's people who BTFO him like alt-hype and JF. No one is coming to defend holocaust revisionism.

>a few more biology videos
>biology videos
is this supposed to make him appeal to the lowest common denominator? he sounds like an enormous faggot

Just seeing that picture makes me more skeptical. Look at the fucking place. Looks less capable of being a mass murder asylum than a modern American prison, thats for sure.

The Holocaust never happened.

I say this not lightly but after doing a lot of research and reading mostly among pro Holocaust texts.

Is this guy playing 4D chess?
The whole retarded drama shitstorm he created about race just showed everyone how retarded the ''skeptic'' community is and how they will deny basic science if it fits their agenda.
Is he trying to do the same for the Holocaust?
Is he going to make an ass out of himself on purpose so more people start realizing Holocaust didn't happen?

nobody really cares about the holohoax right now, but if he brings it up then people will BTFO him as per usual.

>actually putting your name in parentheses
Only Jews do this to be passive aggressive.

He has a fake accent and this is a subconscious virtue signal to fellow lefties

>I am so incredibly smart that I have a intellectual-sounding aristocratic accent that I picked up off of cheesy american actors attempting English accents in the movies so I am a master of reshaping my brain to accommodate any dissonant idea we need to belittle the conservatives with

Didn't you ever notice how autistic liberals try to talk in fake accents?

>White people
>Is from New Zealand
>Is a white majority country
Nigga GTFO.

>then people
No, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Everyone on Sup Forums is a dipshit now and just waits for "people" to come along and do all the work for them. No one is coming this time.

Because race realism is correct, demonstrably so, and it's not really up for debate. Every little nitpick he has had on it has been laughable at best, and he still refuses to address twin studies. He's spent most of his time trying to argue that IQ isn't heritable and that all of the tools quantitative geneticists use to study heritability are insufficient for fucks sake.

The Holocaust revisionists are by definition conspiracy theorists. They might be correct, but it is by means provably so. He can just set up some straw mans to burn down and be done with it. The scientists who have been shiting on his race realism videos aren't going to touch the Holocaust with a 10 ft pole, unless he makes laughably wrong claims about some of the myths, like human soap and human skin lamps etc.

basically this

Fuck off kike

Who cares he's been discredited so he's basically pushing forward the holocaust hoax idea as probably the next thing he's wrong about in everyone's eyes. He will inadvertantly redpill the disenchanted cucks he used to have captivated

I love this guy

The "holocaust" happened, but not like what "popular" theory has it and probably not even proportionately near the purely speculated death toll.

At this point he is doing nothing but trying to find the easiest possible targets he can while adding little of sustenance to argue against them, instead just relying on lack of evidence to support "his side" of the argument. His next video is probably going to be him autistically hunting down ways to defunct Naked Ape after supposedly getting severely BTFO'd by him. Kraut is one of those people who literally cannot accept losing under any circumstance or properly learn from his experiences.

>He will inadvertantly redpill the disenchanted cucks he used to have captivated
You're so fucking stupid and deserve to be beat. His fans are still loyal to him and no one has been convinced by from his side of HBD. You're just as blind as the "Trump is finished this time" people.

Yeah. Most of the threads are obvious bait. It doesn't matter if it's shills or trolls, both lead to shitty discussion. There are a few good threads here and there, but they're only good because a few posters in them are actually trying.
Too many of the arguments I've seen are just
>make a point, throw in an ad him on top of it
>make another point, throw in more ad home
>do this for every post and go "lol ur so stupid how can X even compete, stay mad virgin boys XD"
No one's trying. People just want to "win" arguments, which on Sup Forums means shitposting until the opposition stops replying. I hate most of you.

>The Holocaust never happened.

Internment happened. But it happened in the U.S. to japanese, too.

Nah, I just use truth as a differentiation unlike you. Trump is on side of truth. Kraut is on side of deception. Truth will win in the end. Call nature an idiot if you don't like it.

Unless Kraut is really retarded he should be okay with the holocaust videos.

Memes aside I'm pretty sure the holocaust happened more or less like they said it did, so at the very least Kraut will have the facts on his side this time, but I somehow doubt that will save him because you can argue poorly for something which is true

Kek,

On what fucking planet do you live on, user? More like, anyone denying the holocaust outside pol is literary considered a social reject of the lowest possible order, scum, anti-intellectual filth to be mocked. And the most amusing part I find with Sup Forumsaks is that they always shit on post-modernism as a system of relativism - where the fuck do you think you're at, you're on Sup Forums the place where facts become (((facts))) if they don't fit your paranoid narration of a white holocaust going . And you freaks are asking the public to "hold an hones debate about if the holocaust happened" - there is no debate with a holocaust denier, he starts off with lies and denial, there is no debate with such anti-intellectual scum.

>pic fucking related

>yfw kraut and tea has a nervous break down during his research
>yfw his video reveals the holocaust was a hoax and he was wrong all along

You realize that most people still believe in kike lampshades and soap, right? How's that truth been working out for you? What a dipshit you are. Prepare to be BTFO by cuckandtea because nu/pol/ amounts to, "w-what about the holodomor...the US impisoned Japs 2:("

This

Total cuck brainwashed by jew controlled media

The thing is, do I really want to destroy the foundation myth of the last 3 generations?

Will that lead to good things?

Holohoax:

"It is often claimed that all Jews at Auschwitz who were unable to work were immediately killed. Jews who were too old, young, sick, or weak were supposedly gassed on arrival, and only those who could be worked to death were temporarily kept alive.

But the evidence shows otherwise. In fact, a very high percentage of the Jewish inmates were not able to work, and were nevertheless not killed. For example, an internal German telex message dated Sept. 4, 1943, from the chief of the Labor Allocation department of the SS Economic and Administrative Main Office (WVHA), reported that of 25,000 Jews held in Auschwitz, only 3,581 were able to work, and that all of the remaining Jewish inmates — some 21,500, or about 86 percent — were unable to work."
>Inmates Released
More than 200,000 prisoners were transferred from Auschwitz to other camps, and about 8,000 were in the camp when it was liberated by Soviet forces. In addition, about 1,500 prisoners who had served their sentences were released, and returned to their home countries. If Auschwitz had actually been a top secret extermination center, it is difficult to believe that the German authorities would have released inmates who “knew” what was happening there.

“Mass human cyanide gas chambers have never existed in human history.” The affirmation here is that normal hygiene technology functioned in an ordinary, normal manner in the German labour camps: that is the core essence of what is today meant by “Holocaust denial."

Sources listed at bottom of page:
ihr.org/leaflets/auschwitz.shtml

>do I really want to destroy the foundation myth of the last 3 generations?
Yes, yes you absolutely do unless you're a shitskin. Then you can carry on wreaking havoc on the western world.

Has he finally recovered from his nervous breakdown after getting assraped about his race denialist fantasies?

K

I more or less remember hearing that "Gassing the jews" was functionally discredited and people weren't "intentionally" killed, let alone burned en-masse.

Most of what you see that shows up as "holohoax" material has at least some merit to it because it's an actual argument. The problem is that "history is written by the winners" and it's a subject over 75 years old now.. Those that fully believe the "historical" accounts are going to continue believing, and those that question it aren't going to be convinced by more speculative "proof". It's a pathetically easy target by those metrics that isn't going to prove anything, just reinforce the barriers between truth and fiction.

>jews
>labor

The first red flag, desu

Didnt his family flee to england or something?

I'm irish/norwegian/slovak

so by Sup Forums standards, yes, I'm a shitskin.

I only deny the holocaust to troll Jews, I actually believe it happened because Jews are very good at pissing entire nations off and the Nazis did what everyone else wanted to. I think people who deny the holocaust still see it as an evil act and not necessity

haha no, he is an arab.

arab and tea more like it.

just mention the 6 million numbber appearing, the biology is more stupid than that halfbreed millenial woes, he cant even speak basic English. im not refering to perfect speaking or Spelling in grammer either that he does, im talking basics.
black iq statistics and violence and millenia of history of lack of inventions by non halfbreeds.

thats why arab and tea needs to be punished.
Spread info and find his family and interview them legaly.

Show me ONE image of a gas chamber and explain in ****detail**** how it worked (not some bullshit "They put zyklon B in there").
Show me an image of ONE gas proof door.

Killings happened by shooting i do not deny. But an organised extermination program never was authorised. Gassings are fake. Prove to me it was.

And he just keeps getting btfo by JF. It's sad.

The holocaust was a hoax

Jews were shot. Jews were not systematically exterminated or gassed. Jews were made to work which is confirmed in the (((Final solution))) document

So were gypsies and fags. Not exactly great labor forces for a work camp.

Why does the chamber have to be gas proof? Garages aren't perfectly sealed but you can still suffocate on exhaust in them. I'm honestly pretty ignorant about the Chambers.

>Holocaust happened
>Holocaust didn't happen

The real question is WHY?

Pendulum swing to Weimar culture. You're seeing it play out in real time, whoever runs this show has a habit of playing the same games with new players.

Because, if youre pumping extremely lethal gas, or using gas pellets, you dont want a gentle breeze carrying the toxic fumes off and killing people not intended to die pic related, its the latrine which they claim was a gas chamber in dangerous proximity to other buildings which had people who werent supposed to die inside. Remember, car exhaust isnt the same thing as poisonous zyklon gas/pellets

The "Holocaust":
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

I’ll have to admit that this plot is pretty bright because since this such a controversial topic the normal “”””””skeptics””””” won’t take it on but there will be someone who refutes this but jewtube will most likely take them down.

>you dont want a gentle breeze carrying the toxic fumes off and killing people

I didn't even consider that point at all. So how do they explain away that criticism?

>inb4 het gets arrested because they think he's trying to deface and disprove the holocaust

W-Which thread?

RIP Ernst

You don't.
Look up David Cole. He interviewed the doc in charge of the auschwitz museum. He failed to explain anything; its on youtube.

They dont explain it. That small building irl was a bathroom, it had actual showers, toilets and stalls. They removed all that shit but left the pipe holes in the concrete. That small building has a drafty wooden door that opens INWARD, where bodies supposedly were piling up. They claim that holes in the roof were cut out and zyklon pellets were dropped down on jews but there are videos on YouTube where Auschwitz tour guides there say that the holes in the roof were cut out after the war... That chimney is also not real, just a pile of bricks

Forced labour. They worked. Prove how they died dont just say they did.

Thoughts On The Holocaust™ by Dr. William Luther Pierce
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

The thing is it's not even about denying the event but pointing out that questionable numbers and stories. It's impossible for these people to admit there may be lies within the numbers because that means in their eyes they'd be giving a soap box for people they hate to stand on. It's all or nothing and they'll always be in denial.

No one irl has proved me wrong about the holohoax in the last 5 years. People have researched but i debunked them. Usually they dont change their views after agreeing and say they cant be bothered to do anymore research.

>go to concentration camp
>take photo of a sign
>"look at this sign guys it says over 6000000000 jews were killed here"
>holocaust thus happened

he should take some time off and finally get his highschool diploma
i'm worried about this little autist

Where's the black dick Gene Kraut?

What the OSS come back from the dead and shoot anyone that asks about the shrunken heads, human skin lamp, or the Nazis documents of the Commander that mistreated a Jewish prisoner at a "death camp" was arrested and tried by the Wehrmacht.

Not even the {{{skeptic community}}} takes this jackoff seriously.
Sage for e-celeb bullshit

I'll look it up right now, thanks for the recommendation.

See I kind of have to believe you because I've noticed a lot of bullshit when it comes to testimony about the holocaust. I had to read that book Night by Elie Wiesel in high school and it just seemed entirely made up. Would holes for the pellets cause leaks like the other user said? Why not just pump the gas in through the pipes?

If he doesn't explain how you can kill hundreds of thousands of people with diesel exhaust in record time then his talking points are irrelevant.

>They worked

Why do we never see that part of it? Only thing I ever see is prison yard tier "work". DP camps looked more like sweatshops (just no uniforms). The internment camps seemed more like prisons with cut supplies.

I just want to know what the end-game was for them. Where were they planning on moving them to? If they just wanted to kill them, it would've been done. Especially as it started winding down, and all supply lines were cut. Keeping them alive was a logistical handicap, why would that be done if the motive was extermination?

I never understood that.

Man that book by Elie Wiesel was horseshit. In it he says he saw actual fountains of blood shooting into the sky from jewish mass graves.... Also, he never had a prison tattoo. He was a fraud

Its illegal to deny the clergy of holocaust so only idiots will debate it.

Because certain people don't think below the surface and take what's told to them as the unquestionable truth.

I remember the part where he said the Germans would gather up all the Jew babies and use them for skeet practice. He made it seem like the Germans just had bags of jew babies waiting to be thrown in the air for target practice. They are comically evil in that book. I also read that they cut out a part he had originally written in the book about sneaking out of the camps to rape German women but I'm not sure if it's true or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=udnauLOeDE0&app=desktop

>Where were they planning on moving them to?

Pretty sure he was going to establish an Israel type state for them in the Galapagos islands.

LOL yeah, they always made up the most outlandish shit. Like that slapstick rib-tickler that nazis forced mothers to watch nazis put babies inside soccer balls and kick the balls around....

is he muslim as well?

Exactly, it's like the nazis were written by a comic book writer with how one dimensional they are presented.

>The sort of thing they told children, were incident such as this, when poor William puked-up at Auschwitz after witnessing the evil Germans saw-up a young girl, and then attempt to sew her up again:

>"Wild screaming, horrible, coming from an operating room a little further up the hallway. The door was cracked and I looked in. Two doctors were cutting on a Russian girl with a saw, taking off her forearm with no anesthesia. They already had her had off. It was on a tray.

>The girl was tied to the table and struggled until she fainted. She may have been twelve years old and her blood was all over their smocks and the table. As soon as they sawed the forearm off they threw it on the floor and started to stich the hand to the stump of her elbow. I went outside and threw up."

kek

Fellow Americans.
Fuck this Euro talk. We as Americans and Canadians need to change the subject to the:
"Native American Holocaust" and deny that bullshit or we lose north America to the Communist subversion.
There was NO NA Holocaust- just 400 years of War, and some natural human diseases.
A handful of jews exploit all the resources, fisheries, timber O&G, mines by manipulating a new fake "holocaust" to force more Zionism with penny Stocks and the TSX.
Deny the poor Natuv American holocaust and just ignore euro politics.

The (((holocaust))) may have happened but we don't have to kiss their kike asses over it anymore.

How about WWE tag team matches between jews and bears and eagles?