Rock

Rock is mostly blue-pilled, in any decade.
But you can't just stop listening some bands.

Which are those bands for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZVhF-QSWSs
youtube.com/watch?v=QreSqOBDPWI
youtu.be/L8laWhgRRA8
youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc
youtube.com/watch?v=p6tjdsydu_A
youtube.com/watch?v=AgDMxs4aHZU
youtube.com/watch?v=y60Mo_Nmydg
youtube.com/watch?v=_LAEjJffxOs
youtube.com/watch?v=AwAdhvvGFlo
youtube.com/watch?v=EKSU1W0ZUmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4kSvN1dQjxc
youtube.com/watch?v=GoA_zY6tqQw
youtube.com/watch?v=TPVAUEMI_EI
youtube.com/watch?v=oLMoEXhs3SE
youtu.be/q-j50SEYO00
youtube.com/watch?v=FhKJgqxNDD8
youtube.com/watch?v=0470IqupjyA
youtube.com/watch?v=rgiHas7KGFk
youtube.com/watch?v=olwVvbWd-tg
youtube.com/watch?v=v5Tc4mXodrI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this isnt Sup Forums

Disturbed.

David Draiman is a Jew who got abused by his mother but still the rest of his shit is legitmate.

Still listen to him minus sickness.

Gamma Ray is redpilled as fuck faggot.
>>Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZVhF-QSWSs

FIDLAR, Royal Blood.

I used to listen to wavves too , but the frontman is just too much of a faggot, and their new album sucked.

Pink Floyd and King Crimson for me

youtube.com/watch?v=QreSqOBDPWI

I like rage against the machine.
Im sorry mein fuhrer.

Rob Halford is gay but he's my favorite metal singer ever.

People from that section don't exactly respond to the blue pill / red pill thing like Sup Forums folks.
The topic here is: Which degenerate bands you stilll listen despite your ideologycal views.

The one you posted.

KC are what got me interested in music. Saw them live in Vienna last year and it was unbelievable. Robert Fripp is a genius.

I will always love Led Zeppelin. Also, I can't help but love Electric Wizard

Sisters of Mercy desu

Nothing More
youtu.be/L8laWhgRRA8

Judas Priest.
Rob Halford, gay as he is, *almost* never pushes degeneracy in his music. no gay agenda, communism, drug use, whoring, liberal crap. Love songs are monogamous and honest, many songs about the epic hero, very pro nationalist and self sufficiency is a recurring theme.

If you still like progressive rock or metal past your early 20s chances are you’re an absolute plebeian manchild of the worst degree or you’re just some sad little cunt that wants to appear interesting.

I don't see how KC are degenerate, unless you consider all rock music or popular music degenerate, that is. Their music is very rarely political, so it shouldn't interfere with anyone's views, either.

Thanks, this was just what I needed

Fuck yeah.

turbo lover is gay as fuck

Pescado Rabioso

BLOOD RACK
BARBED WIRE
POLITICIAN'S FUNERAL PYRE
INNOCENTS RAPED WITH NAPALM FIRE

TWENTY FIRST CENTURY SCHIZOID MAN
>cue jams

Confusion will be my epitaph, as I crawl a cracked and broken path.

If we make it, we can all sit back and laugh.
BUT I FEAR TOMORROW I'LL BE CRYING
CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYING
YES I FEAR TOMORROW I'LL BE CRYING

wow you know the lyrics to a song. that’s cute

lil bo peep

My mother used to live next door to robert plant when she was a kid.

I never listened to his music. Where should should i start?

UNCONCEIVABLE
UNBELIEVABLE
RAMMIN ON THE MIC INFORMATION RECIEVABLE
SENT BY THE LORD
HERE AND ABROAD
WORDS WELL ADORED NOW THEY CAN'T BE IGNORED
>implying the world wouldn't be better if black people didn't have poets like that to look up to

Sabaton is pretty good

youtube.com/watch?v=bRhg2zvalXc

Every self-respecting Western man must wean himself off rock, or at least develop a taste for baroque music, both sacred and secular.
>youtube.com/watch?v=p6tjdsydu_A

I think I wrote something similar back in my elementary English class

You can't understand rock music if you can't understand Based Bach.
youtube.com/watch?v=AgDMxs4aHZU

It's literally the history of Western music from a guy who pumped out like 12 children, none of which lived up to his greatness.

Pink Floyd

I liked these guys when i first heard them at a concert but when i listened to their studio stuff afterwards i was not a fan.

Most English classes are bullshit where all you have to say is the right thing instead of applying thought and rational criticism or to analyze the underlying meaning. Don't feel bad bro.

I'm convinced that Judas Priest wrote the greatest rock / metal song of all time with Beyond the Realms of Death. Prove me wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=y60Mo_Nmydg

>rock
>white
kek, I'll stick with patrician French House

youtube.com/watch?v=_LAEjJffxOs

jesus christ, this thread stinks of grandpa....

I think I only listen to degenerate stuff, aside from, like, Brahms and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=AwAdhvvGFlo

Fucking love when reactionary dipshits assume King Crimson is politically right-wing.

Check out Cleaners from Venus and Solid Space, if you like early 80s post-punk & new/minimal-wave stuff

New kids on the block, those guys knew how to rock!

Just don't think about it as 2 guys. I always bump that song with my girlfriend. It makes me glad when I spool up my turbo doing 120 to that song. Nothing about that song is explicitly gay unless you think of it like that

>We hold each other closer as we shift to overdrive

youtube.com/watch?v=EKSU1W0ZUmQ

>not listening to back street boyz :^)

hey weigel

Morrissey

>solid space
wow didn’t think I’d ever see this on a music thread on Sup Forums. and I was just listening to their song radio france the other day

youtube.com/watch?v=4kSvN1dQjxc

Dead Kennedys

Fuck off i know punk if for kids. I just like this one band ok? They're one of the masters of musical satire and a thinking man with true patrician taste should be able to appreciate that.

youtube.com/watch?v=GoA_zY6tqQw

I think megadeth is red pilled

>12 children
It was actually 20 children, although most of them didn't make it to adulthood.
I'm surprised (((they))) haven't slandered Bach's name yet. He's a towering, transcendental genius of Western culture who represents everything they loathe.
>white
>German
>20 kids
>devout Lutheran Christian (before the zionist takeover of Christianity)

youtube.com/watch?v=TPVAUEMI_EI

More good shit. White music should be transcendent above all. That's our entire point as a race.

Behold, the most /ourband/ of all:
youtube.com/watch?v=oLMoEXhs3SE

Christmas metal rocks
youtu.be/q-j50SEYO00

Bach was completely out of control. He redesigned the whole thing according to a mathematical analysis of frequencies and then went on to tell them how to write it down. He's everything the Jews should hate.

What Giant among Men.

Thanks man this is actually pretty good, better than all the fag metal that gets thrown around here.

I don’t think King Crimson is right wing. I saw them a few weeks ago and they played some new songs called “radical action” which I assumed to be about Brexit/Trump.

KC is still even alive? What's the lineup these days?

youtube.com/watch?v=FhKJgqxNDD8
Just watch this it's really fucking good

Gentle Giant.

Saw them in 1980. One of the best live groups i've ever seen. Saw King crimson the next year.

I currently listen to gay ass pop punk I used to listen to in middle school a lot as I'm going through a nostalgic phase since I'm so horribly depressed the past 3 years as a means of escapism.

Other than that I almost exclusively listen to instrumental lofi hiphop.

I've been listening to GYBE the past few days. Now, they're not degenerates but they're fucking anarcho-communists which makes it really hard to take them seriously. Still, the first two albums are excellent

>youtube.com/watch?v=FhKJgqxNDD8
I'mma watch but the first song is from decades ago and played like old men who can't hear their own intsruments. I was hoping for something novel for a group that has been around and innovative for so long.

Pagan Pop is the besto.
youtube.com/watch?v=0470IqupjyA

Yeah see they're trying to relive the glory days of their youth.

You can't go back. Everybody gets old and dies. The only option is to make something you couldn't make when you were young and stupid. sad. many, many such cases.

oh and there are no lyrics, just overall themes such as "END TO BORDERS UNITE ALL PEOPLE" on the back cover and song titles such as "Bosses hang" and "Anthem for no state". At least they keep it to a minimum

youtube.com/watch?v=rgiHas7KGFk

listen to some based european shit, kameraden.

I came here to post this meme. I like most to all rock, some just sound like random noise and nails on the chalkboard.

Like just imagine if that was John Whetton on the bass and he was making it scream and writhe through the amps in between howling his late-stage angst.

this is just a recreatio

Yeah they where really fucking good. Fripp and Levin are still there. But Belew’s been replaced by a new guy. The new guy is great And all but Belew is pretty much irraplaceable imo. They also had 3 drummers, 2 of them from the 90s lineup I think and then Gavin Harrison from Porcupine Tree who stole the show.

I think they’re done touring America right now but they’re about to do Europe. If you have a chance to see them you have to go. It’s 3 solid hours of great music.

>Caring about the political views of an artist you're listening to.

gamma ray is a far left band and they are awesome

I'm watching this thing and 3 drummers are great. That's fukken awesome.

But even though Levin is cool they need a better guy on the bass or two of them if they want to do the multiple trio thing. Maybe that's just because I'm a bassist, but it's just trying to make new things out of old things, not the screaming careening madness that made rock great back in the day.

These guys aren't really liberals so

King Crimson is the most based band in existence. Saw them in Oakland this June, and I was blown away.

It is unfathomable how people can see nigger rap as actual music; blacks should have stuck to the soul music of the 70's, at least that shit was listenable.

I saw them in june and was pretty disappointed. dumb ass crowd that kept clapping before the songs they hadn't heard before weren't over(I've heard this one some of their live recordings so I forgive it). It looked like all the keyboards were digital which pisses me off because I'm a keyboardist and fripp couldn't even be assed to play an acoustic guitar during Cirkus and during other songs maybe. Half the crowd were boomers who couldn't shut up about "seeing them in 69" etc. Couldn't count the number of couples who left half way through. Makes me glad I don't have a GF. Overall shitty cramped experience, stupid people drinking beer and wooing.

>He redesigned the whole thing
Here's what happens when jews do this. They tried to destroy tonality itself because they hate beautiful things.
>youtube.com/watch?v=olwVvbWd-tg
>youtube.com/watch?v=v5Tc4mXodrI (Yes, THE Adorno also wrote terrible music.)

I have to give Mendelssohn credit though. He was an excellent jewish composer who also popularized Bach. I also enjoy Philip Glass against my better judgement.

Meatloaf.

kek true.
but i dont listen to u2 as much as i did b4 because bono is a real piece of shit.

Yeah adding a second bassist would be a good idea. Levin is legend in his own right but his Bass got lost in the mix too often.

90s rap is pretty cool, but how anyone or any “critic” can unironically rank rap music in a top list of greatest songs/albums is a damn joke

>blue-pilled
>80s speed metal

yeah I dunno dude

It seems like bass always loses out when groups retire. Phish, Floyd, Rush, whatever.

I go back and listen to some OG punk and those guys get it.

since this is a music related thread im posting my favorite albums, its a bit outdated though

>Taking photos at a King Crimson concert

user, I....

Morphine, that guy knew what was up before he died on stage. He didn't even need all the strings, but that thing rocked like nobody's business.

>yes goyim listen to hip hop instead you want to be cool right?

>2017
>Rock music

Any fans of Pain of Salvation here?

Come on goys, I know at least one of you must have taste.

It was at the end when Fripp explicitly said to take pictures

I only found them a week ago and I love them. Sucks that they only released that one album.

Paramore.

mein neger

Hell even Beach Boys now that I think of it
>tfw your range is like Brian Williams except you won't ever do it except in the shower

Billy Corgan played the bass on some of their best albums. His voice breaks at a different point than mine tho so I'll never sing like he does v_v

Tbh I love their music and I don't give a crap about their blue pills. Their music is the ultimate black pill, though. If I ever kill myself, I'm listening pic related before.

Guided by Voices

Starship
Autograph
Pretty much the entire AOR genre.