Last two recessions were a warning

last two recessions were a warning
big economic crash is coming soon

I wouldn't be surprised if it were an actual revolution and/or collapse. I don't think we get another crash. Shit's too fucked.

Would be unexpected if this was all planned out by the deep state

>cannot be affected by economic crashes since already dirt poor.
Bring it on, Shlomo.

Pretty the rich don't want to lose wealth and power by society imploding. They're just so loaded up on hubris they think their delusions have a real world effect when they don't.

Also this. The rich are in for a world of fucking hurt soon. They've made a LOT of very angry, very poor people.

>big economic crash is coming soon
fire it up kikes

Nobody wants a crash but it is a cyclical thing and will happen again, as its happened many times before.

Capitalism has been able to increase productivity which has made our lives better. What appears to be coming is autonomous robotics that learn how to perform a task. Everyone is scared by this but I think it'll give us more free time to do the thing we love while preserving our standard of living.

There will be a crash but then a recovery.

What if they decide to short the markets

but this sets the stage for Marshall law to be enacted and the government and power to be consolidated

>nobody wants a crash
you have to go back

Fucking when? I'm beyond ready for this joke of a system to collapse

Marshall? This isn't Dodge. It's spelled Martial.

Lol the way our entire economic system functions is a warning that it will one day collapse like a house of cards we've had like 3 government shutdowns In the last decade

200% THIS.

they can't let it crash until they control Bitcoin. CME group opens its Goldman Sachs-ran BTC futures contract on the 18th, so definitely not until after that

Nice digits. We last days of Rome now.

(((the eternal libertarian))) narrative

Right. Never fuck with someone who has nothing to lose.

Preaching to the choir here.

I'm currently bulking up to survive without food for a while.

Too late for that. And I have a personal relationship with fire and life.

But most of those people are lazy, afraid and complacent. If they aren't ready to fight back why would the jews worry about them.

What's an economic crash?
Like what it do?

You goys say you are ready for a collapse, but are you living a 200% self-sufficient Amish lifestyle? No.

I'm jelly

lel

Wtf you illiterate Gen Z mongrel. I'm at 88% sufficiency. I still don't know what an economic crash would mean, seems like a nebulous term.