LINTAHLO

So where were they in the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fRDAXY3Rsv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They were caught in time and space, requiring Operation Altair to rescue them. Only then can we all achieve Shaman;Girls.

>Finnish man tortures local Chuuni to gain secrets of time travel.
>When questioned for motive, Leskinen said "I will go meet the japanese shaman girls!"

>3.77 MB
Fuck you, some of us live in the Congo.

Dead. Just like Mayuri in the alpha world line.

When are they going to make an anime adaptation of 0?

Fall 2017.

Maho posting will go off charts when the anime comes out though.

I know, it's going to be glorious.
I just want her to be happy.

Myanmar here, but the point stands.

They're going to make it soon, probably.

I literally cannot wait for more Maho caps and merch for her.

So in the end, was Arc Light of Infinity canon or not?

What I gathered is that they tried, but failed which would mean Hououin was just standing in front of a large group of highly trained, heavily armed military personnel and was spouting his chuuni nonsense at the top of his lungs.

I take it they nabbed him and tortured him for decades and decades until his mind broke. i mean, they're not just gonna let him go.

I really wanted Arc Light of Infinity to be canon.

How do I fix this fucking backlog? It's impossible. Fuck this game engine and its hardcoded limitations.

Adventures of first grader Suzuha and her gang of childhood friends in S;G world line when!?

Man Leskinen's seiyuu did such a good job sounding like a white man trying to speak Japanese.

Man the backlog always sucked for this VN. I guess you just have to pay close attention and ignore the shitty backlog.

Last thread some user said he had some Suzuha sprites, you still here?
I wanna get my hands on that Maid Suzuha sprite from linear bounded phenogrammie with that unique disgruntled look

What will Okabes and Kurisus child look like?
Boy or girl?
Only child or siblings?
Will they have him/her before or after Daru and Yuki have Suzuha?
Will he/she inherit the mantle of HOUOUIN KYOMA!?

I could do all sorts of wizardry, but I can not fix the backlog, I am sorry.

Okabe and Kurisu would single-handedly solve Japan's population crisis if they wanted to. I doubt they could stop at just one.

>KURISUTIIIINA! Without realising it, you already fell into my GeNiUS TrAP! Behold what you have creates for me!
>My army of M A D S C I E N T I S T S, LIL HOUOUIN KYOMAS, LEGION EINS!

The way it should be

C U T E
U
T
E

youtube.com/watch?v=fRDAXY3Rsv8

Do you prefer the original or the Zero version?

I like the vocals and lyrics but that guitar solo kinda ruins it. It comes out of fuckin nowhere

SHOW ME YOUR CLEAN FACE

TUT-TU-RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'd rather the adventures of Nae babysitting Suzu.

Holy shit that is adorable.

I was under the impression it was canon? Having Mayuri push Okabe to try again was just a piece of the path to reach Steins Gate. Also, before he used the time leap machine to jump back and save mayuri and suzuha, the soldiers on the roof immediately got into a firefight with the helicopter nearby and Okabe slipped away. Same thing could have happened again.

>Nae teaching Suzuha the basics of CQC
But the bottom line is we need after true end Slice Of Life with good feels and heartwarming moments

Kurisu an eternal slut! A SLUT!

At this rate, Suzuhas going to catch her sluttiness!

Kurisu a pure waifu for the tender embrace of her husbando! for her husbando!

>pure
Nobody who wears those hotpants and wants to cosplay is pure.

>Hotpants are slutty
>Cosplays are slutty
Are spats slutty too?
Wouldn't that mean Tutturuu, part-time slut, and cat-maid are sluts too?

So the ony pure ones are shaman girl(male) and Shining-fingered?

I feel the reactions in this pic are little off
Christina is a filthy fujo, I can't imagine Moeka actually caring and while Suzuha is totally an uncle-con, I can't see her getting that excited over her dad slutting it up to Okabe

Fujo or not, I can't imagine Kurisu being anything but furious that her husbando is being defiled.

Spats are OK. Hotpants that cover just below your asscheeks are not OK.

Looks dumb.

This has gone too far.

You can solve this by posting Japanese shaman girls. Preferably Maho.

There you go.

Thank you. It is exactly the picture I was looking for.

Maho lewds when

Why are Americans so evil?

inb4 Autistic;Incel shits up the thread with his islamic views of women

>We still don't know what's happen in steins gate world line past 2020
>We still don't know what exactly Sawada Toshiyuki's organization doing behind the scene
Seriously, this series needs more entries. I kinda hope Anonymous;Code will be 5th SciAdv but it's gonna destroys all the world building with earth simulation stuff

This series can go on and on and I hope it does

Seriously though, him, Maho and Kyouma awakenings were the best parts of 0
Also, has anyone here seen Amadeus? I watched it a couple days ago, and I loved it

Something I love is that at the end of S;G, Kurisu and Okabe are the sky clad observers - the only two people ever capable of seeing the entire universe across worldlines and with enough genius to be able to intervene. Their job was then to forever prevent time travel being produced by anyone for all of time and to escape the convergence on either Kurisu or Mayuri's deaths. Could Maho have taken Kurisu's place at Okabe's side? Probably, she is Amadeus, but Kurisu is the one who formed the first working theory of time travel due to her involvement with her father. Maho had no such inclination.
This is important because the implication is that if they don't reach the Steins Gate then all other worldlines will inevitably end up as the valley of Hinnom because someone somewhere will invent time travel. This is in contrast to Amadeus/Kurisu's memories being the central plot point; they are in many of the endings, but you can see from the V&A ending that even when Amadeus is deleted and her memories destroyed or lost (laptop smashed, HDD sent with Suzuha through time) that Russia had been experimenting with time travel anyway. SERN had been doing it. Daru even makes one.
This also explains why the other lab members couldn't really help him with the path to the Steins Gate - not really, anyway. Daru and Maho do what they can but it has to be Okabe himself who leads them all to the Gate because he's the only one who can - he's the only one who retains his memories and free will completely when travelling laterally between worldlines. He is the sky clad observer Hikoboshi but missing one of his Orihime.

Therefore I think the major plot theme is not Amadeus, it's Okabe's journey to Steins Gate and how it requires time loops for him to travel there. Really this just makes the relationship between Hikoboshi and his two Orihime even more beautiful; he is willing to live out thousands of lifetimes and experience world wars and unimaginable horror and despair in order to deceive the world and be reunited with the two people he loves most.
This all ties itself in at the end in a completely heart wrenching way where Mayuri is the one who snaps him out of his fugue. Mayuri, his other Orihime, his precious childhood friend, one for whom he is willing to trade WW3 for a few years of happiness with, the girl who feels that she is holding Okabe back from the one he loves most, the innocent girl who just wants to be able to help in some way no matter what it is, chooses to go back to the past to the point where Hououin Kyouma dies in order to bring him back to life to lead them all to the Gate.
But it even goes further - as the curtains close you see Hikoboshi get into an untested prototype time machine and risk his life one final time in order to find his lost Orihime who has become stranded across time from his own lethargic actions. Right at the end he is there to save her and anchor her to his world when they are lead to their new future. Maho assumes her true role as Amadeus, Mayuri saves the one she loves, the lab members are rewarded with a happy future, and the sky-clad observers are reunited on Tanabata day after being displaced across time and space and death itself. The story ends with not two bright stars, but many - Hikoboshi surrounded by those he loves most and his precious two Orihime.

How did Leskinen end up so great but Reyes end up so forgettable?

A;C will be SVN not SciAdv

what's the distinction?

Because Leskinen was a man with a plan and Reyes was just an edgy bitch who wanted the time machine for muh country

Kurisu's hotpants are absolutely haram. If she came to our ghetto me and Ahmed would ficki ficki her.

All SciAdv stories are fiction within SVN. Basically everything except O;9 and the coming A;C are SciAdv. Then again apparently someone mentioned the Committee of 300 in the O;9 manga so no-one except Chiyo himself knows the details at this point.

Different world. Just like Occultic;Nine

well it was a good thread while it lasted, this guy's going to """""""""""""""""""""""bait"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" it until it's unrecognisable

incels should be executed

Gotcha. I've definitely seen a flowchart that links O;9 with the committee of 300 so I guess it's not a hard and fast rule?

You're projecting m8

Angels.

>executing Catholic clergy
I like how you think, Atheist.

>a flowchart that links O;9 with the committee of 300
I don't remember seeing one.

Twins, genderbent versions of the parents, the boy is tsundere towards Suzu

Yeah, that's why while I kinda hope it will be next SciAdv, I also relived that it doesn't
Earth simulation stuff in A;C wouldn't go well with world building in SciAdv world so far

I like the way you think user

And don't forget uncle Braum spoiling her because she reminds him of other timelines
>Even in 0, Mr Braum and Suzu make a good operator team

Don't you realize you're making it a thing by sperging on about it?

nvm, I'm wrong. So is A;C non-canon as far as Steins Gate is concerned?

Do you think what S;G Okabe wants is probably work in the family bussines or got to save the world undercover in some other conspiracies?

this is what i was thinking of

May the divine light save us.

I imagine he spends his life monitoring divergence and kurisu fits into that somehow

something something committee 300 are aliens

Is it actually possible to compress data with gravity?

Of course
How do you think .zip files work?

While you can compress information with black holes, I don't think that applies to digital information.

Not sure about gravity, but photons are bosons which can be condensed into the same energy state; the phonewave uses photons so theoretically you could condense them all down into a smaller state. I don't know how it retains the information when it springs back out of this state, but that's the concept anyway.

Maybe he'll still try to go to Viktor Chondria but for a much happier reason. I don't remember Leskinen ever meeting Kyouma but Reyes found it amusing.

is the song that mayuri hums a real thing or what? did we ever find out where okabe got it from?

Leskinen met Kyouma in Vega and Altair right after the time machine goes away
We didn't get to see his reaction though, but there's also that moment at the start of the game, where he lets himself go without realising
>OBJECTION!
Leskinen would have loved Kyouma

From Kagari or some original source the music box gets it from.

I think I know were Kagari got it.

would you listen to their band?