Hibike! Euphonium

4th week with no Hibike

I miss novelanon. I want to know what he thought of the ending.

Thanks god.
Should be even better without hibike threads.

I don't want to say goodbye.

I actually fapped to that image, Kumiko's thighs are dangerous for my dick.

Then we wont!

see you later!
you are such a hibike! euphonium, Oumae-chan

The threads that don't affect you somehow make you miserable?

>that Midori ugly hobo outfit
Someone in the staff must really have it against her

There's still six BD specials left and Kyoani is apparently holding a special Euphonium event in March.

Which of these trumpets are for rape?`Never seen the show

The two on the sides are not actual characters (just "background waifus"), so who knows.

>trumpets
>only one trumpet
Get out

Has novelanon read the recent books? There supposedly some details about Kumikos second year.

That midori looks delicious, oh my.

>Midori in those clothes
>delicious
For fuck's sake, Midori already had it pretty tough with how she was depicted in the show, why are you trolling her even here? Genuine question.

Stop bullying her, she looks really good in this outfit.

My fashion sense can't be that offbeat, right?

I'm not sure how to say this, but let me only say that whoever commented on it so far, myself included, found it to be revoltingly ugly, almost as if they made it so on purpose.
Which might not be far off from the case.

Don't listen to him, she look cute in that outfit

You have to be samefagging now.

For what purpose would I intentionally impersonate someone else for something as trivial as tastes in outfit. Or are you implying that nobody could share similar tastes?

Gotta admit the swimsuit in your picture doesn't put her in a good light though, unlike OP's pic

Midori is adorable

I just didnt think there would be multiple people in a small thread like this who thought that outfit is not ugly (especially after one of the big early threads where many people commented negatively on it), but if you're genuine, then I guess you're free to think whatever you want to.
Doesn't mean that outfit doesn't make her ridiculously ugly though and I even feel sorry for her as she could be pretty, given the right threatment.

It doesn't make her ugly, not at all, it fits her very well!
She would be radiant in pretty much every clothing anyway.
I disliked her at first, because I found her character to be annoying, but she grew on me. Plus she's pretty smart in her own way. Too bad we didn't get more insight on what her life looks like. Sapphire disastrous love story when?

I wish. But I don't think KyoAni would focus on the small girl in particular out of everyone, they seem to have only care about their mature or endowed girls lately.

Kumiko is wearing the hairclip?