You know she's best

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/monster musume
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/doppel is the superior girl/filename/arrival/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl./
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/superior/filename/shitpost/
strawpoll.me/12153778
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks for yet another contentless Monmusu thread, you're credit to the team.
At least wait for the latest chapter to be scanlated.

Better yet just ban this shit on site. Fuck off, you faggots.

I don't think banning on sight would solve anything but the mods this time around are very justified.
The last few threads have been complete shit aside from a few on topic post

Also to ban an anime discussion would be hypocritical to the board

Should have done what they did last thread, autosage. Instead, they brilliantly decided "let's nuke this thread with actual new official content".

>with actual new official content
That's already been discussed to death since there's no scanlations.
These threads only survive on shitposting and generic waifu trash like "lol beef xd" or "I want to ___ ___".

>let's nuke this thread with actual new official content
desuarchive.org/a/search/subject/monster musume
I don't see any.

>on site

Shitpost thread? Shitpost thread
Try again when the TL is done.

I think I now know how actual fans of JJBA feel.

Dumb horsefag.

I agree this this specific thread should be banned on site, because hors a shit, but Monster Musume is pretty cool otherwise.

There's a monster girl chatroom on friends.

That was on Saturday, about four threads ago, when Cuye was still not banned yet. Summary user posted pictures of the new chapter, with summary, then thread died around 300-500 posts in. Not wanting to waste his bandwidth reuploading, he gave a link to reddit, but apparently that triggered some fags, and that thread got nuked too.

>naked
>passion
>suicide

Are we really do this shit again. No nobody here is going to /jp/.

Bail us these?

He should've made a new thread instead of using a shitty one then, that's the magic of websites like Sup Forums.

Then enjoy getting your threads constantly deleted because you can't go a single day without blogging or waifu wars or any other kind of shitposting.

It hurts because I actually like talking about the chapters.

LEL.
IT never fails.

XDDD

* a cute xd

Should I feel bad if I like Suu for her fetish potential? Cerea is a horse, Rach has the bondage mistress shtick, but Suu can cover wide range of kinks from breath control and non-con to wet and messy, from breasts expansion to translucent non-orifice penetration. Is there more pervertable girl than her?

Yeah, and then someone will bitch about having more than one thread up, "muh cancer", etc. Can't blame the guy for wanting to spend the rest of his Saturday with his wife, instead of re-violating copyright for a bayeux tapestry-weaving circle.

who

le beef

here

xd

I mean this has happened before for the second or third time. I would rather have the mods permaban the shit posters than nuking the threads.
Just like you I enjoy the manga and would like to discuss it and I want a place to do so that isn't reddit.

this has never

never

been discussed before

totally not forced discussion to make the threads seem good here

Those shitposters are legitimately awful. Just the Fuzz autists with a new coat of paint.

*'s_shitpost.png

* is superior xd

le snek

So let's talk cucumber. How big do you think she is? 5m/16'4.8" wingspan? I'm guessing 1.6m/5'3" tall. Cup is anyone's guess, probably B-D.

are * for hugs or fugs

Just go through random.org and post the results, jesus christ.

hey anyone miss when this manga was about le comfy and ecchi
im going to dox crabman into showing more nipples

Awful lot of frogs in here today.

The parody posts are already better than the unironic shitposts we get every fucking thread.

Can't really tell her size. You're probably as close as it gets. I'm surprised crab didn'take her a super busty vampire chick

How so? By being honest shitposts?

i want to fug le *

* snek

I'd like to see what weight he gives her. Anything over about 110lbs would probably be a bit much.

If anything, the threads are exactly as shitty as ever.

HORSE PUSSY
O O
R R
S S
E E

P P
U U
S S
S S
Y Y

Hmm... it's almost like there's nothing to discuss yet and generals always devolve into mindless shitposting, blogging and chatting...
Hmm... but let's keep making these threads anyway, I mean hey, /jp/ gets to have one!

There is no monster thread on /jp/...

Monster Musume thread you mean? Also learn to use sage you fucking newfags.

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA

I wonder if those Professor X chairs like one Mero apparently bought will be affordable thirty years from now. Especially if they can hover by then.

Pic is best comparison to a person we have hard data on, so start from Papi's info and go.
She will probably have a larger wingspan for sure.

>Professor X chairs
They're called wheelchairs, friend.

Sion
DEA
Men

Breaking Bad: Japan

Then let's have discussion that is somewhat relevant to the latest chapter. Would Vampires enjoy Centaur blood?

>hard data
>Papi's info
You chose the words that would hurt me the most, didn't you?

>somewhat relevant
What's the point of forced discussion? Is this actually fun?

How come you don't want to have fun?

Not a fan of discussion for discussion's sake, but I also can't think of anything to actually talk about.
This sucks, scanlators should hurry up.

Wait...does the stats page anons made not have more info?
I can't find anything other than this quickly at least.

>Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl.

According to Wikipedia, by way of Google:
>The heart and blood vessels contain approximately 34 l (9.0 US gal) of blood in a 450 kg (990 lb) horse,
Given that we know she's approximately 19% heavier than this example horse, she would have approximately 40L(10.7 gallons) of blood. Put simply, Coolie could drink up all of Cerea's blood from a literal ten-gallon hat.
First 3 girls forced to share state pages. We don't know their heights, nor length(for Cerea). Weights are merely educated guesses based on how much is obscured by the scribbles.

Very Epic, Funny

Well, damn. Then she will be about Bina sized then. 160-165 cm.

MAD
MEME
LORD

Oh God, I've been on Sup Forums too long!

I'd pretty much forgotten about that. I guess any difference in their height would be down to footwear.

Doppel is the Superior Girl

When is this retard going to get banned for spam?

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/doppel is the superior girl/filename/arrival/

>One of MC-kun's arms is 2 meters
What the fuck, how does he avoid dragging his knuckles as he walks?

Mods don't give a heck.
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl./

Mad

>this guy again

Nice meme.

You guys are mentally ill.
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/superior/filename/shitpost/

Fool
Hate
Nude

What does this mean

Means prudes are idiots.

It was mostly waifu wars and some guy whining about the lack of lewd (don't get any ideas, guys) from editorial reasons.

This meme died a long time ago user
We gave it back to the doppelfriend
Leave us out of this

secret, kiss, leave
what does that mean?

Are these the only threads the mods don't want to moderate? They either delete the whole thread or leave the thread up while ignoring blatant shitposts.

>darling has 2 meter long arms
>is a literal knuckledragger

Top jej

Obviously, his lack of knuckle-dragging means he's over 7m tall. Idiots.

Fixed it for you.

>complains about the quality of the threads
>proceeds to shitpost, spam, and samefag
It couldn't possibly be that YOU'RE the problem could it?

Slut
Peep
Eat
Oh my god that sounds way worse out loud

Are you a mod? Can you see who made which posts?

Cuddle Rating:
Suu: 8.5/10 - Completely envelopes you with a soft goo that cuddles every part of you
Mero: 4/10 - Cold, wet and has to be in cold salt water. Slippery allowing for little purchase.
Rachera: 7.5/10 - Completely binds you in web and places breasts on you but her body is too large to cuddle with well.
Papi: 9/10 - Soft feathers and light body that lays on top of you covering you in warm feathers. Easy to completely wrap arms around.
Lala: 6.5/10 - Soft thighs and nice body but high chance of looking down neck hole of doom.
Cerea: 0.5/10 - Sleeps in the middle of a room on a hard floor. Impossible to hug. Room smells like a barn.
Miia 11/10 - Completely wraps around you with cool soft coils and places your face in breasts. Possible chance of death but best death imaginable.

Like I'm supposed to trust Satan's opinion just because he's delivering it upside down.

A nice draw that Crabman made for the next volume release

>Comic Ryuu sama-e
I think it's to congratulate the magazine, rather than being next volume dust jacket.

Centorea is perfect except for the horse pussy
Who doesn't love a strong, confident female knight who's 2pure? It makes me wish she had more opportunities to be chivalrous and shit. We really need Darling in a damsel in distress situation.

strawpoll.me/12153778

>152663755
>no (You) option
It's shit.

Doppel is the Superior Girl

Centorea is Artoria from fate stay night.

mad
none
feel

hey, off to wizch I go.

Eat
Secret
Flesh

There's a futa or monsterboy joke somewhere here.