Is Space a meme?

Let's be honest, we're never gonna get off this rock, shit is too far away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI
youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE
youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0
youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4
youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk
youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co
youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw
youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac
youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM
youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE
youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w
youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M
youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't even know if there even is a 'space' as far as we're concerned.
All we have seen since we're born is lies.

I know man, people don't understand how deep you are. They can't handle it.

"Let's be honest, we're never gonna get off this rock, shit is too far away."
- user

really activated my walnut

user's post was pseud shit, but that attitude is fucking gay and worse than any bullshit weed lmao philosophy. Being a pseud is the first step to actual deep thinking.

Humans arent even native to Earth, dumbass

Kimmy looks like a baldwin when whitewashed...why?

Easy peasy.
HAARP pushes a hole into the Van Allen belt and we shoot off to new Galaxies.
The next round cant be religious though, only a tribalistic unified belief system.
No one wants Christians, Jews, Orthodox, Asatru, Islam or any religions to bicker over.
The long ride is fine as long as some asshat religious nut isnt trying to convert you the whole trip.

If the sun is real, then why are it's spots black?

This. We are native Martians. It's time to go home.

>

There are people on earth who have the technology to control gravity, when you have that you can travel to the sun, planets, galaxies, etc no problem.

We wuz green.

Hey guys. Did you know you can't see the sources of light in space?

You can't see the sun in space. You can't see the stars.

You can only see what is illuminated by the light.

Literally what is the fucking point of it being so big if we can't go fast? if god exists he's a fucking cunt.

For real though. What do we know about space? What NASA and Neil Denignog Tyson told us? OK...

Mate our biological clock is the exact length of a Martian day. Explain this shit.

Space? No it exists.

Space Colonization? With the current economic system it is a complete meme. It will never happen and once the oil runs low we will never make orbit ever again.

Holographic Disclosure

1 youtube.com/watch?v=QWbYne9LyFI

2 youtube.com/watch?v=cl0EwVR9YzE

3 youtube.com/watch?v=keaDk01sZT0

4 youtube.com/watch?v=bTPEkWp7RL4

5 youtube.com/watch?v=xj8DkPmKcJk

6 youtube.com/watch?v=-KqntgsB-co

7 youtube.com/watch?v=3IrxAWetwVw

8 youtube.com/watch?v=k-E03mLKbac

9 youtube.com/watch?v=wOLNgJ8N4pM

10 youtube.com/watch?v=WrnuyUjDyQ8

11 youtube.com/watch?v=_SDGBCo2dJE

12 youtube.com/watch?v=3LRjkjY0R9w

13 youtube.com/watch?v=sUycIhICA9M

14 youtube.com/watch?v=8Cll_yZcaZw

if it wasn't that big it'd be too hot for planets to form.

So it's because you exist, more or less. if FTL was possible then causality wouldn't exist.

Its called apophenia

>tfw living in a solar system with a sunlet

Or, you know, try a different fucking fuel source.

>40 minute difference

We certainly won't get out of the gravity well using wind and solar, nor will wind and solar power any form of mining once we change our minds.

Every new form of energy production has begotten the next:
>nothing (human metabolism)
>burning wood and charcoal
>whale oil and coal
>petrochemicals
>nuclear
>???
>harnessing the quantum vacuum with Casimir engines

A single step backwards means you'll no longer have the baseload require to move to the next step. Entry level thermodynamics. Which means any significant reliance on renewables (residential is fine though) will forfeit our ability to reach the next level.

Can you imagine the size of other beings out in foreign galaxies? Their bbc is probably the size of all of us put together

There are none that are not horribly toxic.

We've got the solar system, but that's just about it, without something we don't yet understand about science.

>Every other fuel source is a purely speculative meme for at least twice as long as it takes until the current fuel source runs out
>Use a different fuel source

>It's just a coincidence.
Kike detected. As expected from the most liberal country in the world.

The bigger they are the faster they blow up and die. Be happy your sun dad is a stable beta.

>this logic

Man, i really hope it dies some day. Not being star trek does not mean that science has to catch up. We waste so much goddamned time treating asimov and others like a holy prophecy we have to fulfill.

we can still intimately explore our solar system, but yeah, thats about it

I don't really believe in space anymore. I don't really believe in dinosaurs either. I'm not sure if I'm insane or not. Just look at how much (((they))) push these subjects on youth, just like the holohoax. And then start thinking critically. Maybe you'll agree.

The future of space colonisation will be asteroid habitats like pic related. Debate me faggots.

Niggers. They are hiding there to avoid work.

>be sun
>be fit, lean and ripped
>your sons on your second least favorite planet call you a manlet and value the bloblets instead
Feels bad man.

UY SCUTI IS FLAT

I enjoy Isaac Arthur's channel. Fuck you I don't care.

Did you run that reply first by your energy crystal fag?

maybe one day , if we can solve the problems we have
>niggers
>liberals

How lol??
App?

you cannot predict the future, therefore i am inclined to disagree with you

>never
Technology advances dumbass

>shit is too far away
You will still get there eventually even if it it takes a ridiculously long time. Shit isn't infinitely far away.

>me taking the solipsism pill

Damn UY Scuit is THICC

If we kill off all the Niggers= Yes
If we don't kill off all the Niggers= No, they will first suck up all the gibs and then kill you for trying to leave.

>me
>solipsism

You played yourself.

So we just happen to have the exact biological clock of the only reasonably close planet that has hints of being a dead world that once supported life?
Take that kippah off and use your brain for once.

Over 40 posts and the mods still havent deleted this bullshit.
This place is a fucking joke
SAGED

oh shit nigger

Cause we live in simulation and those are artifacts

I can predict that you will never marry a woman

>Technology advances dumbass
You can't go faster than light
>but they said u couldn't fly 200 years ago and they did durr
Not the same thing, these are actually the limits of physics.

>inb4 muh alcubierre
requires astronomical amounts of energy and negative mass which probably doesn't exist.
>inb4 muh wormholes
may not exist also they would fucking kill you

It's truly astonishing what ai can do

I have never even met a jew in my life while you are espousing kikeweed tinged musing from some /x inspired youtube video. No wonder your country fell.

what God has to do with space
i think it's like warhammer, till Jesus doesnt come for the millenium we are stuck here

There is no Alien technology.
Humans have created everything from CERN to the neutron bomb.
Et's are just humans from the future that had to leave Mars from over radiation.
Aliens were present until the early 80's. Reagan and star Wars started the Dark Fleet.
Mostly old nazi stock, that are not racist but call themselves nords.
All effort was put into finding another habitable planet or large moon to exodus to.
Mars was no good, we came back in time to help ourselves go further than Mars.
They found one. Humans have already fought actual alien races and won every war.
Humans have an eye hand coordination and ability to construct that is far superior to other races, and earth has the elements and minerals that accelerated us so fast.
But the one thing that has been the best for barter is the heroin and Poppy flower extracts.
Thats why we fight wars for it and seize the fields.
We are in the inter galactic smack trade, but have bought a nice moon full of timber and oceans. So we do have a place to go now, and apparently it wont be Mars.
No fucking religions though thats the rule.

If you guys are really into space and the universe and shit download the game Space Engine

It's free and a really amazing game if you haven't heard of it

Im just casually having fun with Universe Sandbox 2 instead

Interesting, I'll check it out
I got the first one but honestly wasn't too impressed. Space engine was 100x better imo

Space is a reddit-meme. I hate that scifi has made retards think Star Trek is real and that ''space exploration'' has some inherent value and is some sign of progress. The only result of Mars colonisation would be that the Elites would have a retreat if they fucked up this Earth too badly.

it's pretty cool that being on "this rock" is just as much experiencing the universe as visiting far away galaxies

So what do the colonists do to afford their air, water, and rent of several million dollars per month? You think the west coast is expensive to live in?

>Technology advances dumbass
Where's the Concorde at?

it's a 40 minute difference. Show me how people live on an extra 40 minutes and how do they resync?

>You can't go faster than light
This is 100% correct.

>Not the same thing, these are actually the limits of physics.
People really have a hard time accepting that there are limits to things, especially when they have zero educational background.

>requires astronomical amounts of energy and negative mass which probably doesn't exist.
The funny thing about Alcubierre's math is that it's intentionally rhetorical. He never set out to prove anything, he just fiddled with variables. Alcubierre's Warp Drive is as real as Maxwell's Demon.

>may not exist also they would fucking kill you
It would still be slower than light as well.

It’s absolutely a meme, take your own pic for example; what information do they have that makes them able to determine the size of stars (including our sun).
To illustrate, the sun and the moon have the same apparent size, but are said to have drastically different sizes offset by drastically different distances. This is one point on an infinite linear scale of possible explanations.

It's never going to happen. Shit is too far away.

All the scientists of the last half century+ who talked about this shit should be locked up for misleading the public.

You can't fucking put astronauts into stasis and then thaw them out. It's retarded. And even if you could, what, it's another 300000 light years before you can report back to Earth? No way for that to work out or set anything up on distant planets. We don't have the fuel or the renewable energy to send robots to do it for us, either. It's way too sketchy a proposition.

Yeah!

We can just have the starships run on solar energy! That'll work, y'know, since there's no much light in space! That'll get us to Alpha Centauri in no time!

>Literally what is the fucking point of it being so big if we can't go fast? if god exists he's a fucking cunt.
lmao u mad?

>All the scientists of the last half century+ who talked about this shit should be locked up for misleading the public.

They didn't know about economics or that debt-based money would be around forever. If we had work-labor notes like the nazis had, then you wouldn't have to plan things based solely on monetary returns. You could justify a tremendous expenditure based solely on the public good it would create.

Light sails work but they're the opposite of "no time"

Maybe, but we have to try

Elon Musk will be made to pull the shitstained spacecart departing from India to oblivion.

Space isn’t real you bluepilled niggers

>This is 100% correct.
nope, transient fields are super luminical

Why isn't that in bible? Should be the main saint.

Did you just wake up from a nap? You cannot have a "field" without electromagnetism and electromagnetism propagates no more and no less than C.

Las UY Scuti son Argentinas.

Oh, obviously.

It never made sense how the ancient bajorans got that lightsail into orbit.

There is a lot of shit in the galaxy that will wreck our shit if it came near to our solar system.

Be glad the distance between objects in space are really far apart.

>loook dees nebulas proves stars are not real

>some points of light in the sky referred to as 'stars' actually happen to be other objects, such as nebulae, galaxies, or others

Sad you really don't know nothing.

>You cannot have a "field" without electromagnetism

What is the gravitational field?

That's a big star.
Just imagine being near it.

See
There is no rational or scientific basis for these claims.

Black holes aren’t real

Maybe, maybe not.

To travel far, you have to understand the space you’re traveling through. Issac Newton showed us how to get to orbit, it was 400 years later until we did.
Einstein showed us how to travel up to light speed. It’ll take a while to make that useful.

All we can do is take more and more measurements until we understand what we’re working with better. Modern astronomy is hardly 100 years old, now that we have gravitational wave detectors and more advanced neutrino detectors we are finally entering the age of astronomy being a mature science. We have discovered something new with every gravitational wave and neutrino detection.
Between this coming golden age of astronomy and advances in theory such as the Holographic Principal, we might just find that the universe isn’t as big as it appears to be someday.

>durr I believe in the space Jew because muh tv shows, I’m smart

>see nothing in part of space
>assume it is the biggest something in the universe
Science, people!

Mostly a misnomer.

>a single image from Cripplechan convinced me the points of light in the sky can't be other suns

I don't watch television, you Jew rat.

It would be extremely painful

Whites are from Aldebaran.

what happened to the ocean?

I feel dizzy

>how to get to the speed of light
I take it you don’t know GR, but that’s not exactly the case. In fact, the mathematics of General Relativity effetively preclude physical trave at light speed. The mathematics of tangibly folding space are probably at least 100 years away from development.